danger

By -HOSEOKCORE

ahn minjun is an orphaned student and the bangtan gang are recruiting. ೃ⁀➷ completed.. More

Foreword
Characters
OC Introduction
Moodboards
Playlist
Trailer
Prologue
1: ablaze
2: whimpers
3: home
4: truth
5: unlucky
6: hoseok
7: tracker
8: suspicious
9: caught
10: punishment
11: vomit
12: cartoons
13: fruit
14: guests
15: gunfire
16: chef
17: ghibli
18: fear
19: plan
20: seduction
21: gas
22: enemy
23: coward
24: saviours
25: alliance
26: boss
27: bulgogi
29: snowflake
30: action
31: exercise
32: jealousy
33: footage
34: bomb
35: poorly
36: torture
37: gps
38: eighteen
39: tteokbokki
40: war
41: battleground
42: guillotine
43: infirmary
44: molang
45: woof
46: kiss
47: jungkook
48: romance
49: ramen
50: intoxicated
51: banquet
52: roadtrip
53: sous-chef
54: gift
55: pleasure
56: crime
57: nintendo
58: snapshot
59: sunshine
60: cyclist
61: gentle
62: ride
63: inked
64: ring
65: report
66: ring

28: christmas

995 47 20
By -HOSEOKCORE

And months it was. The days had now introduced Christmas and nothing more than an uneasy sensation had swept through the household.

Of course, there were no jittery feelings over the celebratory holiday.

The housemaids had guaranteed a well-fed and extravagant Christmas for the alliance, and in return, PSY had been encouraged by his underclassmen to let them spend the rest of the holidays at home. With the commitment to be back by New Years, they were gone and back with their families.

On the very early morning of Christmas Day, Minjun had awoken with a magnificent smile on his puffy face. He squirmed out of Seokjin's protecting arms, stepping over his mislaid crutches that had been played with the night before, and felicitously skipped towards the bathroom.

He made record time in brushing his teeth and using the toilet before Minjun was transporting a light footstool towards a tall cabinet in the corner. He held up his pyjama bottoms as he climbed the stool, seeing as they carelessly dragged behind him when he walked.

He had buried his gifts for everyone beneath a container of toiletries.

Minjun was able to dig them out without tearing any paper and carefully got himself back to the ground before he admired the presents that had been stored for so long. In his hands were seven Christmas cards, made out of folded a4 paper that he fearlessly asked PSY for a month earlier.

Each of the cards had seasonal greetings on the front as well as a happy message for everyone, each of them signed off; 'love, minjun <3'. Inside were drawings of what each boy reminded Minjun of, but the boy got carried away in some instances, and he doodled little kittens over the papers.

For someone who had no money, Minjun was proud of his gifts.

He slinked back into the central area and slipped the cards into a drawer where he knew he could readily get them later in the day. As he was turning back to return to Seokjin's arms, he noticed Yoongi sighing and animating his limbs.

For a second, his eyes opened and noticed the teenage boy standing at the bottom of the beds, but they shut again just as fast. Minjun figured he went back to sleep, glad that he was resting yet slightly discouraged that he had to wait for someone else to wake up. He frowned and rounded the bed to get in alongside Seokjin before he heard a grumble.

"Merry Christmas, Minjun."

His ears perked and he showed off a sparkling grin, "you too, Yoongi, Merry Christmas!"

When the arsonist didn't respond, Minjun slipped himself beneath the bedsheets with a content smile. As if by muscle memory, Seokjin pulled the boy into his chest and lay dormant and unresponsive.

A few hours later, this time when the sun had risen, Seokjin was the first to wake. He rocked Minjun until he fussed and opened his eyes, before going on to the next boy. Helping the eldest, Minjun squatted beside Jimin and jabbed his nose unreasonably until he woke up.

Then, he wandered over to Hoseok and took hold of his arm. He shook it, almost instantly waking the drowsy mechanic. Minjun was met with a tired frown, but he sang a 'Merry Christmas' to the man and was soon engulfed in a sleepy hug.

While they hadn't been attacked in the past few months, Minjun had become a lot friendlier with the boys of BTS. If an outsider had looked at their connection, he or she would have seen a regular group of boys enjoying life together. He still felt reluctant around Jungkook and Yoongi, but he was trying.

"Hoseok, we have to get dressed~" Minjun concealed his bright giggles behind his whining.

The medic stopping rocking the two of them, "how many more times? It's Hobi. Ho-bi. Say it and I'll let you go!"

"Hobi!" Minjun roared out, fleeing Hoseok's arms and jumping to his feet.

He ran to the closet and pulled out some clothes. Even though Minjun had become dear to the boys, they still had him wear their clothes. Not that anyone minded. It wasn't a problem whose black sweatpants he fished out, or whose burgundy hoodie he unhooked. All that mattered was that it fit him, and it kept him warm.

He waited for Taehyung to get out before Minjun bounced into the bathroom, securing the door so that he could get dressed.

"Minjun," Namjoon tapped on the door, "Boss says breakfast is ready so come on out whenever you're done." His words were followed immediately by Minjun unbolting the lock and swinging the door open, revealing his toothy smile and cutely styled outfit.

"Did he say what we're having?"

Namjoon bit back a laugh at the boy's enthusiastic manner, "hotteok."

Minjun simply danced before running ahead and darting out of the door. A few of the boys who were dressed followed him out; Yoongi, Hoseok and Seokjin. They were appreciative that Minjun was becoming more content around them, but it came with a new character that they had never seen before.

Comfortable Minjun was childish and carefree Minjun. It was an adorable sight to behold. Instead of terror, his wide eyes were filled with wonder and excitement. The boy had even dropped his stutter.

"Would it be rude to go down without them?" Minjun asked, fidgeting with the hem of his sweatshirt while rocking back and forth on his feet. His eyes were glued to Seokjin's, knowing that the man was a pushover for the teenager.

Hoseok strode closer, "come on, just two more minutes and we can all go together."

With a pout, Minjun sighed, "fine, Hoseok."

"You-!" Hoseok stepped forward and took the boy's dainty hand, "we'll see you guys downstairs." And with that, the mechanic led Minjun down the stairwell to the ground floor, complaining the entire way about younger not calling him 'Hobi'.

Once all of BTS had emerged in the dining room, breakfast initiated. All twenty-five people dug into the delicious pancakes set out in front of them. The maids at P Nation had learned fast about Minjun's stubborn preference for strawberry milk, so much so that even though they weren't there to serve their meals, SHINee ( the temporary volunteers of the kitchen ) made a note to remember the fact.

With a mouth full of hotteok, Minjun smiled at Namjoon, "this is delicious!"

The leader nodded, an appealing smile on his lips.

While My Neighbour Totoro played like static in the background, the eight boys sat snuggled on the sofa and the most nearby bed. Minjun was hogged spontaneously by Taehyung, who he sat almost on the lap of.

"We can do our gifts now," Namjoon said as he tossed the television remote onto the bed beside him and Seokjin.

Minjun didn't pay much attention to what each of the men bought each other. He noticed the odd pair of shoes and valuable wristwatch, but other than that his eyes were trained on the TV, a subconscious smile on his face. It did not occur to the teenager why the seven boys left him until last, as he was so immersed in the animated film until Taehyung nudged him from below.

"Uh, Minjun~" Seokjin smiled, "we wanted to say that it doesn't matter that you couldn't buy us anything, but we still wanted to buy you presents this year."

At this, Minjun leapt to his feet.

It still amazed the gangsters how vigorous he could be after recovering from such disabling wounds.

He leapt speedily to the drawer he'd hidden his cards in all while shouting, "no, no! I did!"

When he turned back with the mass of paper in his hands, about seven faces in the bedroom glowed into adoring expressions. Minjun giggled to himself, dancing around the room and delivering each of the handmade cards to their respective man. Upon handing the last card to Jungkook, he took his seat back with Taehyung.

"This is really thoughtful," Jimin muttered, holding open his card and simpering at the drawing of him eating the kimchi jjigae that he once told Minjun he loved. Small cat faces encircled his head in the drawing, Jimin cooing at such cuteness.

Each member thanked Minjun, taking a few minutes to marvel at the genuine words and sketches over their pieces of paper.

"Next time, I'll make something better~ like origami!"

"This is perfect enough," Taehyung wrapped his arms around Minjun's shoulders, briefly hugging the flustered teenager before freeing him.

"Our turn!" Seokjin clapped his hands, and all of a sudden Minjun was alone. Just as swift as they'd retreated, each of the boys ran back inside carrying a gift box and heading back to their seats. Being closest to him, Taehyung offered his present first and watched with a smug grin as Minjun fumbled with the wrapping paper.

Taehyung had purchased the boy a sakura cinnamoroll plushie and a studio ghibli themed colouring book, both of which made Minjun ecstatic at the mere sight. Jimin bought Minjun fingerless cat paw gloves and an astonishingly comfortable yellow sweatshirt. It had a face on it and Jimin had stated how it was a character, but Minjun would never remember who.

Seokjin got the teenager a pack of chocolate mushrooms (he'd pried the name of his favourite snack out of Minjun just a few weeks before) and a pink bunny-ear hat. The leader bought him the box set of a manga he'd chatted so fondly of; ouran highschool host club. He also got him a 'grow-your-own bonsai kit', which in hindsight was more for Namjoon's advantage than the teenager's.

Hoseok purchased Minjun a pillow in the shape of a Takashi Murakami flower, a pair of socks with a mix of Sanrio characters embellished on the side, and a set of pompompurin chopsticks. It was safe to say Minjun had squealed more today than he ever had.

Even Minjun felt moderately agitated when Jungkook and Yoongi simultaneously placed their gift bags down on the floor beside him, neither of them staying to watch - just returning to their seats inaudibly.

In Jungkook's bag was a box set of every studio ghibli movie and a Totoro plushie of significant size, and inside Yoongi's was a Pororo plushie. An infectious smile grew impossibly larger on Minjun's face as he instantly ripped the penguin plush out of the bag, pressing it to his torso with adoration before realising it had been sitting on something in the bag.

"A collar?" Minjun mumbled, digging his hand in and pulling out a pink-coloured pet collar. He looked up incredulously at the man who'd gifted it to him, and Yoongi shrugged indifferently.

"It's for your last present!" Seokjin called, already strolling out of the bedroom. Minjun looked at each of the boys' unreadable faces, grasping his Pororo plushie incredibly hard in anticipation.

"Here you go," Seokjin cooed, walking into the room once again. This time, in his arms, was a short-haired, mist coloured cat. Its bright eyes examined the room but its silky looking body stayed comfortable in Seokjin's arms.

In an instant Minjun jumped up, delivering Pororo to Yoongi as he passed him, asking him respectfully to babysit as he continued rushing towards the eldest.

"K-kitty..." he sighed, tears building up in his eyes. Seokjin, seeing this and insignificantly worrying, bent down and handed the cat to the teenager, seeing how he nestled it to his body and wept into its fur. Seokjin manually turned the boy and escorted him back to the couch, while Minjun rubbed his red nose against the untroubled cat.

"I think he likes him," Jimin chortled, making a point of plucking up all of the wrapping paper that had been rejected everywhere.

Minjun nodded, "I love him."

"He's from all of us," Seokjin stated, "and he needs a name."

Minjun pulled his damp face off of the cat, a trembling smile plastered on his pink lips. His dark eyes examined the feline, and he put on a 'thinking' face for a few moments before his decision was made.

"His name is Molang!"

And then, Minjun hurried to give each member a meaningful thank-you and embrace, even Jungkook and Yoongi as he raced to get back to his gifts and particularly his new pet. 

i was going to wait a day to post this 2k special, but the book reached 5k reads so it had to be done ! thank you <3 

( visual for molang )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 2.4K 43
Read to find it...........
68.2K 1.9K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
113K 4.5K 100
SEQUEL TO "Just One Chance" (COMPLETED 5/1/2020) Warning: very triggering topics The gang are all in their Spring semester of their Senior year now...
25.5K 721 27
❝𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐭❞ ━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━ 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞�...