Vincent's Betrayal

Od Rg-wolfe

She was always her twins shadow. The dark silhouette that hid in the background while her sister took all the... Viac

Chapter~1
Chapter~2
Chapter~3
Chapter~4
Chapter~5
Chapter~6
Chapter~7
Chapter~8
Chapter~9
Chapter~10
Chapter~12
Chapter~13
Chapter~14
Chapter~15
Chapter~16
Chapter~17
Chapter~18
Chapter~19
Chapter~20
chapter~21
Chapter~22
Chapter~23
Chapter~24
Chapter~25
Chapter~26
Chapter~27
Chapter~28
Chapter~29
Chapter~30
Chapter~31
Chapter~32
Chapter~33
Chapter~34
Chapter~35
Chapter~36
Chapter~37

Chapter~11

4.6K 130 6
Od Rg-wolfe

~🌙~

I T H A S N O W been a month since that night, a month since I lost my mate, since I started hating my sister more than ever. I even lost the incentive for life.

I gave up on college, I just didn't have the motivation anymore. Every day feels busy even though I don't do much other than stay in my bedroom.

I wake up and wish that it was nearly time to go back to sleep, I couldn't face the reality that was my life. Oh how fucked up this has all gone!

My sister and Vincent have not been lacking in rubbing their new mateship in my face. He's always at my house at least every day. I try not to be there when he is, I usually just hide away.

The pack are delighted with the future alpha and Luna, all asking when the mating ceremony and alpha coronation will take place. It was happening soon funnily enough.

I don't think I can stay here anymore it's just too painful. I wake up every morning and have butterflies in my stomach, but not the lovely wonderful kind.

The kind that make you sick and make your heart beat fast and loud. Your stomach feels knotted and it only gets tighter.

I wasn't planning on staying here anyway, or well I was after I met Vincent. But all of that has changed now. I don't want to be around when they get married, start having a family, a future alpha bloodline.

I could just sneak off into the night, disappear and never be seen again. Then again I couldn't leave Maya without saying goodbye.

I know how Maya is, she'd want to leave with me, but I can't let her do that. She has a life here, her mom, her future mate. Her fathers grave also sits here, I'd never want her to leave that behind.

I guess I'll give her a subtle goodbye, she'll think I'm going home, but really I'll know it'll be the last time I ever see her.

It's heartbreaking at the fact I can't stick around to be with Maya and Sarah and all because of that fucking alpha. Doesn't matter if my sister is his mate, so am I, or has he forgotten that?

I can't runaway just yet, I need cash first! I'm not sure how I will equip it, however I will one way or another.

Even if I need to steal from my sperm donor, big Barry owes me compensation for all the trauma he's put me through.

I'll figure it out soon enough.

A ringing from my phone suddenly echos through the room. Maya's ID presents itself on the screen. I instantly answer.

"Please tell me you are calling because your getting me out of this hell hole for the night" I say in a hopeful voice.

Maya chuckles on the other end "of course baby it's a Saturday night and I have decided you are a total hermit and you need out to play"

I smile "good where we going?"

"We're going out out, like out out out"

"Your not dragging me to some skanky bar are you because I really don't want t–" I get cut off by Maya and her loud voice.

"NOOOO, shut up a second. We are going to a lovely bar which is more like a club which will be filled with dic–"

My turn to snap her statement short "okay! I get it! I'll be ready in an hour just come over to mine when your ready"

"Roger doger!"

The phone hangs up and I scoff at my best friend, I love her but she's crazy.

I stick my phone on charge on my bedside table and do a light jog towards my bedroom door which I swing open.

I hear voices downstairs but don't stop to see what's going on because I enter the bathroom and abruptly shut the door.

I turn on my shower speaker and play some 90's dance music. I strip off my clothes which I have been laying in for days on end.

The feel of fresh hot water hitting my skin felt amazing. I scrubbed my hair and body till I felt like a whole new human.

It's not long before I enter back into my bedroom, sitting at my desk and blasting my hair dry. It doesn't take long to dry my hair which is strange considering how long and thick my mane is.

With my music blasting I don't even hear my mother shouting from down stairs that Maya has arrived and is approaching where I am.

The door busts open and my friend steps inside slamming the door shut behind her dramatically. We both giggle and I go back to doing my makeup while Maya fixes up her hair.

"What do you think of my outfit?"

Maya was wanting my opinion on her gold sequence vest top and blue booty shorts. She was also wearing chunky open toe heels.

I look her up and down with a disgusted look, "what, we going to a barn dance or something?Maya what the fuck" I full on laugh towards the end of my opinion on Maya's 'party' outfit.

She frowns in a joking way "I thought it was cute"

"You can borrow something of mine because you are definitely not wearing that, unless you wanna go alone"

She rolls her eyes and starts rummaging through my wardrobe and drawers. I had decided on black ripped jeans and a white off the shoulder top.

I also used a belt around the jeans to keep my belly in place as it protrudes a little. Chubby people problems.

I wasn't going to do much with my hair just brush it out so it's nice and feathery. Meanwhile Maya was still deciding on an outfit.

"Okay girl here" I aggressively shove a pair of black jeans in Maya's arms.

"No top?" she questions.

"Keep the one you've got on, you just can't wear them with those shorts"

"And jeans? Really? I wanna show off my freshly shaven tan legs" she says while running her index finger along her thigh.

"Okay you just made this weird, I feel uncomfortable. I'm going to go downstairs and tell my mom I'm going out" I stop for a second.
"Oh burn those shorts by the way"

Maya fakes a gasp as I shut my bedroom door. I strut down the stairs towards the kitchen however no one is there but the dinner table has been set up nicely.

I scrunch my brows in confusion but continue through to the living room where I'm shocked to see quite the gathering.

All my family are there with the alpha family and the gamma family. Alpha Ford and Luna Esmerelda are seated on the couch side by side with my parents.

Then gamma Bentley and his wife Kayleigh are seated together next to Hayley and Vincent.

My brothers were sitting on chairs surrounding the coffee table right in the middle of the room. Everyone pauses in conversation and turns to me.

I slightly bow my head in respect to the leaders "Alpha, Luna"

Esmerelda smiles at me and alpha Ford says nothing. I see my sisters eyes slit when I don't make any sort of respectful sign towards herself or Vincent.

"No bow for mwah and future alpha dear sister" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Nope" I put emphasis on the P and don't even make eye contact with them.

"I just came to tell mom I'm heading out with Maya" I say while looking at my mother.

"Where are you going?" She questions.

"Just a bar or something" I reply.

"You can't! You are underage and tonight we are having a dinner to plan Vincent and Hayley's mating ceremony." Barry spits at me.

"Don't care I'm going out" I shrug my shoulders.

"I'm your father and I have said no"

"Mmm I prefer the term sperm donor" I remark which makes him growl.

The alpha slightly smirks at my spunky attitude to which I didn't miss. My father and mother look shocked at my comment.

Vincent looks angry but also sad, why is he sad? Is it because I'm going out? Because I'm not going to be here to discuss their future?

"WHO'S READY TO GET FUUUUUCKED UPPPP—oh shit" Maya's voice booms coming down stairs but stops once she sees who's in the house.

"Alpha, Luna" she bows. She then whispers sorry to me after seeing my cringed face.

Everyone looks shocked which makes Maya's face turn bright red. She was embarrassed and so was I.

"Like we were saying to Hadley she has a dinner to attend to with us all tonight so you might as well go home Maya" My mom speaks this time instead of my dad.

"Yeah she has to be here so she can hear about how good my life is becoming and how hers is the opposite" My twin says.

I could honestly punch her square in the jaw the stupid bitch.

"I'm going your not stopping me, let's go Maya!" I put my foot down and told everyone straight, it felt good.

Before I leave I see Vincent stare at me lustily, desire was all that I could read off of him. Maybe even a hint of jealousy. Why would he be jealous? He's got my sister so why is he getting annoyed?

I grab Maya's hand and drag her towards the front door.

"HADLEY!" I hear Barry shout but I ignore it and exit through the door. I stick the finger up before I shut the door completely.

He thinks he can stop me, he's got another thing coming.

~🌙~

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.3M 55.2K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
5.9K 258 46
"You want to hate me? Fine! Go ahead. I wouldn't stop you but remember this I am a queen first before your mate and if you dare harm my people..." Sh...
2.5K 100 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
27.8M 634K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...