Nothing Built can Last Foreve...

By GAMGAM_23

You died and got reincarnated... Yes I know VERY original. (Minecraft Story Mode Fanfic) Minecraft is not min... More

Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Bio
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 1
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 2
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 3
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 4
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 5
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 6
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 7
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 8
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 1
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 2
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 3
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 4
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 5
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 6
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 1
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 2
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 3
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 4
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 1
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 2
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 3
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 4
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 5
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 6
Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place. Chapter 1
Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place. Chapter 2
Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place. Chapter 3
Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place. Chapter 4

Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 5

7.4K 157 200
By GAMGAM_23

Talking
(Thinking)
'Whispering'
YELLING
{Telepathy}
[Translated]
_______________________________________________

This chapter begins with the golden door opening, allowing Jesse and the gang to enter.
As they entered most of them looked shocked at seeing how the inside of the mountain looked like. Once everyone entered they walked on the path that leads them further into Soren's fortress, and as they walked, a few of them were looking around amazed by the architecture.

Lukas: Soren really lived down here? So far from... anyone.

Ellegaard: Enchanting, isn't it?

Y/n: So, what kind of experime- *Cough* *cough*

Jesse stopped to look at you with a worried expression, and so did Petra.

Petra: Are you okay Y/n?

Y/n: I'm fine. *Cough* Saliva just went down the wrong pipe is all. *Ahem* So, as I was saying... What kind of experiments was Soren doing down here?

Magnus: I don't know.

Ellegaard: Well... if I had to guess it might of been something big. He seemed really excited about what he was working on.

You all continued walking further and reached some stairs. You all went up the stairs and once on the top you all found yourselves in a room full of columns.

Lukas: Yeah... I'm really not feeling those columns...

Magnus then ran, and jumped onto one of the columns.

Magnus: Aw come on! It's fine! Look!

Axel followed his example and jumped onto the first column as well.

Axel: Woo!

Soon after, everyone followed and began making there way to the other side of the room by jumping on the other columns. You, Jesse and Reuben were still at the entrance, and Reuben looked scared.

Y/n: You'll be alright Reuben.

Jesse: Just... don't fall, okay?

Reuben: *Unsure oink*

The three of you then began jumping on the columns. When you all jumped onto the first column Jesse looked down, and began to get nervous.

Jesse: Oh... that is deep. That is very, very deep.

Y/n: Want a little word of advice?

Jesse: What is it?

Y/n: Never look down.

You continued on, and as you and Jesse jumped onto same columns you both were almost to the other side, but the columns began to... move?

Jesse: Ah!

Y/n: Woah.

Reuben: *SQUEAL!*

The both of you looked at Reuben's direction and saw him hanging off the edge of a different column.

Y/n: Reuben!

Jesse: Hang on! We're coming!

Both you and Jesse quickly made your way to Reuben. Reuben lost his grip and was about to fall, but just before he could, you caught him.

Y/n: Jesse! Help me pull him up!

Jesse: Right!

Jesse got a hold of Reuben's left foot while you got his right. The two of you then pulled him up, and quickly made it to the other side with Reuben. Once all of you made it to the other side Jesse was catching her breathe while you were just standing there. Lukas was waiting for you guys in the other side while everyone else seemed to have gone ahead.

Lukas: Guys! Are you okay? That was crazy! Looks like Reuben thought so too.

Jesse: Yeah, I'm fine. How about you, Reuben?

Reuben: *shaky oink*

Jesse: What about you, Y/n? Are you okay?

Y/n: I'm doing good.

Lukas: Man... what a rush.

Lukas then saw something move at the bottom of the columns.

Lukas: What the? Look!

You, Jesse, and Reuben looked at the bottom of the columns and saw movement as well.

Jesse: What is that?

Their eyes adjusted and they saw endermen. Seeing that they were endermen they quickly averted their eyes. You looked away as well since you didn't really want to fight one right now.

Lukas: Endermen...

Y/n: That's a lot of endermen... I never thought I'd see this many in one place.

Lukas: No kidding. It's like an enderman party.

Jesse: What are they doing down there?

Lukas: I'm not sure, but I'm glad we're not a part of it... We should get moving. Olivia and the others already went ahead.

Y/n: Alright.

You all begin to walk further into the fortress and found themselves in a rather big room.

Lukas: Wow. This architecture, it's... incredible.

They also noticed a large body of water separating them from the others.

Jesse: Looks like the others already swam across... Guess we better catch up.

You jumped into the water and made a big splash on purpose which ended up getting the others soaking wet. When your head poked up from the water you began to laugh a bit.

Y/n: *Laughs in Sith Lord*

Jesse: Y/n!

Y/n: What? We're gonna get wet anyway. I'm just speeding up the process.

Lukas: *Sigh* I guess you're right...

Reuben: *Oink!*

Reuben jumped into the water and made a decently large splash for his size getting Lukas and Jesse hit with more water. Reuben then poked his head up from the water satisfied with the results... this brought a smile to your face.

Reuben: *Happy oink!*

Y/n: See? Reuben's got the right idea! Come on! We need to catch up with the others.

You began to swim across the large body of water and Reuben followed suite. Lukas then jumped in the water and began swimming too which just left Jesse.

Jesse: *Sigh* 'You're lucky you're cute...'

Jesse got in the water and followed you across the water. While all of you were getting closer to the other side you all began to hear shouting, and as you all got closer the shouting got louder, but the shouting sounded like Magnus and Ellegaard.

Magnus: OH BE QUIET! IT'S JUST A POINTLESS BUILDING! THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING! I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT-

Ellegaard: Magnus, if an artist painted the inside of your mind, he'd end up with the most extraordinary desertscape paintings!

While Magnus and Ellegaard kept going back and forth you and the others caught up with them.

Petra: 'Are they always like this?'

Gabriel: '*Sigh* You don't know the half of it...'

Ellegaard: THAT'S IT! I'm going!

Ellegaard begins to walk away from Magnus, and towards the tunnel in between the red and cyan statues.

Ellegaard: Once again, it falls to me to take care of everything. I'll find this "super TNT" myself!

Magnus: Oh, no, no, no! You do NOT get to be the one who walks away!

Ellegaard ignored Magnus and continued walking through the tunnel.

Magnus: THAT'S IT! I'm going!

Magnus begins walking towards the tunnel in between the green and blue statues.

Magnus: See?! I'm walking away too now! "Super TNT," here I come!

Both Ellegaard and Magnus disappear into the tunnels.

Olivia: It's hard to pick "glass half full" when they keep kicking the glass over.

Y/n: Ok... what did we miss?

Petra: Ellegaard was admiring the architecture, and then Magnus talked about how it would've been better it if his statue had TNT instead of a light, then Ellegaard took that the wrong way and... Well... you know the rest.

Lukas: Geez... and I thought they were doing so well.

Olivia: Yeah, I wouldn't go that far.

Jesse: They've definitely got issues to work through. But hopefully they'll work things out and we can get on with the important stuff.

Gabriel: While there's a chance that could happen... I wouldn't hold my breathe if I were you Jesse.

Olivia: What are we gonna do now? Where should we go?

Jesse: Let's figure it out...

The others spread out across the room while Jesse looked at both of the tunnels. Before choosing which tunnel to go through she decided to check in the others. She faced Lukas and noticed him looking around the room with a big smile on his face.

Jesse: (This place is a dream come true for Lukas.)

Jesse then made her way towards Lukas.

Lukas: Soren the Builder; Magnus the Rogue; Ellegaard the Engineer; Gabriel the Warrior... Jesse isn't this incredible? I can't believe we're actually here.

Jesse: Yeah, me neither. To think a few days ago the building competition was the only thing we had to worry about.

Lukas: I know right? Well, don't mind me. Just gonna continue looking around

Jesse: Alright. See ya later Lukas.

Jesse then looked at you and Axel who were talking to each other.

Axel: If they made a statue of me, I wouldn't choose that pose. I'd look like this. *Strikes a flexing pose*

Y/n: *Chuckle* Yeah, that definitely suits you all right. (I wonder what my statue would look like...)

Jesse: (I'm glad that Y/n came back... if he didn't... Axel would have probably never let Lukas hear the end of it.)

Y/n: I'll talk to your later Axel.

Axel: Alright.

You walked away and made your way towards a chair so you can sit down. Once you sat down Reuben sat next to you.

Y/n: Ah, Reuben. Want a carrot?

Reuben: *Oink!*

You got a carrot out of your inventory and set it in front of Reuben.

Y/n: Here you go, bud.

Reuben: *Oink!*

Reuben began to eat the carrot, and while he was eating it, you began petting him.

*With Jesse*

Jesse made her way to Axel to check up on him.

Jesse: Hi, Axel.

Axel: Hi, Jesse. You know... a big cool place like this? Underground? It's weird...

Jesse: Yeah, it's cool, but also weird. Like, how do you fill a room with that much water? And how did you even get it all in a mountain?

Axel: I know right?

Jesse: Anyway, I'll talk to you later Axel.

Axel: Bye, Jesse.

Jesse walked away from Axel, and then looked at Gabriel the Warrior.

Jesse: (I still can't believe that Gabriel the Warrior is here with us... a lot really can happen.)

Jesse began to walk towards Gabriel.

*With you*

You were still sitting down with Reuben. After a few moments Olivia walked up to you.

Olivia: Hi, Y/n.

Y/n: Hi, Olivia. Is something wrong?

Olivia: Well, I'm doing fine. I just wanted to ask if you were okay.

Y/n: Okay? Of course I'm okay. Why do you ask?

Olivia: It's just... you look more pale than usual...

Y/n: Huh?

You look at your hands and your arms.

Y/n: (She's not lying...)

You looked back up at her.

Y/n: I don't see a difference...

Olivia: Y/n, please... if something is wrong please tell us.

Y/n: But nothing is wrong. I feel fine, Olivia.

Olivia: Ok... I'll let you and Reuben be then.

Olivia walked away, and towards Petra who was watching from a distance. You continued petting Reuben after that.

*With Jesse*

Jesse had just made it to Gabriel.

Jesse: Hi, Gabriel.

Gabriel: Hello Jesse. What brings you here?

Jesse: Nothing, just checking on everyone.

Gabriel: Really? Well, it's good to check up with everyone and make sure they're alright.

Jesse: Well, how are you feeling?

Gabriel: I'm alright. I just forgot how troublesome those two can be.

Jesse: Ok, well, bye Gabriel.

Gabriel: Farewell Jesse.

Jesse then noticed Olivia and Petra talking to each other. They also seemed to look worried.

Jesse: (They both seem to be worried about something... I better ask what's wrong.)

Jesse then made her way towards the two.

Jesse: Hey guys. Is something wrong?

Olivia: Oh, hi Jesse. It's just...

Petra: It's Y/n. He... well... he doesn't seem right.

Olivia: I tried asking, but... Maybe he'll talk to you?

Jesse: Okay... I'll see what I can do.

Petra: Thank you Jesse.

Jesse walked away from the two and looked at you. She saw you petting Reuben with a smile on your face.

Jesse: (Y/n... How can someone as kind as him be so good at fighting..? He does look a little more pale... I better check up on him.)

Jesse then began making her way towards you.

*With you*

You looked up and around the room.

Y/n: (This place is a lot bigger in person...)

Y/n: (I wonder how long it took Soren to build this place...)

You didn't seem to notice Jesse making her way to you since you were looking at the ceiling of the room.

Y/n: (Are those bats?)

Jesse: Hey, Y/n.

Y/n: Huh?

You faced Jesse.

Y/n: Oh, Hey Jesse.

Jesse: You... Okay?

Y/n: I'm fine. Why do you ask?

Jesse: Well... you don't look okay.

Y/n: Well I don't know what to tell you. I feel fine.

Jesse: Ok... I'll talk to you later, Y/n.

Y/n: Ok.

Jesse then walked towards Olivia, and Petra.

Petra: Any luck?

Jesse: He says he's fine, but... something's definitely wrong with him.

Olivia: Well, thanks for trying Jesse.

Jesse: No problem. I'll talk to you guys later.

Petra: Ok.

Olivia: Bye, Jesse.

Jesse walked away from the others, and began to think about who to go after. Magnus or Ellegaard? Eventually she decided to go for Ellegaard and went for the tunnel next to the red statue. While she was going towards the tunnel you got up and made your way towards her with Reuben following suite. Before Jesse could go in the tunnel you tapped her shoulder. Jesse turned around and faced you.

Jesse: Y/n? Are you okay?

Y/n: I'm sorry. I don't want you to worry.

The others then gathered around you two.

Y/n: It's just that I need to talk to you about something in private.

Jesse understood and faced the others.

Jesse: Let's split up..

The others were hesitant, but listened nonetheless. The others made their way towards the tunnel Magnus went through while you, Jesse, and Reuben went for Ellegaard.

*With the others*

Olivia: Are you sure this is a good idea?

Axel: Come on. Y/n can take care of anything. I'm sure they'll be fine.

Petra: I hope you're right...

They then walked into the tunnel Magnus went through to go look for him.

*With you and Jesse*

You, and Jesse were walking through the tunnel, while Reuben was following close behind. You took a deep breath and faced Jesse.

Y/n: Look, Jesse. I feel bad for ditching the others, but I need to talk to you alone about this... I'm still not sure how you're going to react to this though...

Jesse: Hey, whatever it is... I trust you. You can tell me.

Y/n: Thanks... I'm glad to hear that.

You both continue walking, but you soon stop and so does Jesse.

Y/n: I got everyone from Endercon away from the Wither Storm safely, but... I'm not sure if I got away soon enough.

Jesse: What?

You pulled up the left grey long-sleeve and showed Jesse the cut the Wither Storm gave you. Jesse was shocked to say the least.

Y/n: (It looks like it got worse...) I got this after I held off the Wither Storm.

Jesse: W-what is that? What's wrong with your arm?

Y/n: Do you know what wither is?

Jesse: The Wither? Of course. We've been-

Y/n: No Jesse. Just "wither" or "wither sickness." I've gotten wither sickness from regular wither skeletons before, but this? This is different... and I feel like it's only going to keep getting worse.

Jesse: Well we're going to go back and tell the others.

Jesse was about to walk back to the others.

Jesse: We can get help-

Y/n: No Jesse.

You grabbed her hand before she could go. This caught Jesse of guard though.

Y/n: You can't tell anyone about this-

Before you could continue a creeper appeared from the doorway in front of you two.

Y/n: Creeper!

The two of you dove out of the way, but Jesse got caught in the blast radius and was now hanging on the edge of the hole the creeper made.

Jesse: Ah!

Y/n: Jesse!

You quickly made your wat towards Jesse and grabbed her hand.

Y/n: I've got you!

You began to pull Jesse up, but as she was being pulled up she saw a skeleton getting ready to fire an arrow behind you.

Jesse: Y/n! Look out!

Y/n: Huh?

Before you could react, you got hit by an arrow and it hurt a lot more than it usually does. This cought you off guard and caused you to let go of Jesse causing her to fall down the hole. When she landed on the floor the amulet Gabriel gave her seemed to fall out of her pocket.

Y/n: JESSE!

You got frustrated by this. You pulled out your sword and dashed toward the skeleton before it had the chance to fire the next arrow, and decapitated it. After that, you went back towards the hole to make sure she was okay.

Y/n: Jesse! Are you okay?!

Jesse: Don't worry, I'm fine! What about you?! Are you okay?!

Y/n: I'll live! Look, just be careful down there! I'll find a way down, okay?!

Reuben looked down the hole to Jesse, and was upset.

Reuben: *Sad oink*

Jesse then grabbed the amulet that seemed to be glowing blue, and made her way through the dark tunnel she was in. You, on the other hand, began to walk further into the tunnel to look for a way down to her.

*With you*

Y/n: (We could've jumped through that hole, but I didn't want to risk Reuben getting hurt.)

You looked at Reuben who looked worried about Jesse.

Y/n: Don't worry Reuben. Well find Jesse soon. She'll be alright.

Reuben: *Worried oink*

You then reached behind your back and grabbed the arrow. Once you grabbed the arrow you began to pull it out, and boy did that hurt. Once it was out you began to eat some steak in your inventory to regain your health.

Y/n: Man! That hurt.

Reuben: *Oink?*

Y/n: It's just a scratch, Reuben. I'll be fine, don't worry.

You continue walking through the tunnel with Reuben following close behind.

Y/n: (Call God.)

God: {... Oh, Y/n? Is there something you need?}

Y/n: {No, not really... I just wanted to let you know that things hurt a lot more now.}

God: {Ah, the effects of the Storms wither sickness is finally kicking in, eh?}

Y/n: {Yup... so you said that things will hurt more as time goes on right?}

God: {Yes, things will hurt more. For example; if an arrow only did two and a half hearts of damage that damage will increase as time goes on, but the damage does stop increasing after a certain point.}

Y/n: {Really? That's good to know.}

God: {Yeah, but as time goes on you will feel more sore around your body as well. You will still be able to do everything you could before it'll just hurt as you do it.}

Y/n: {That sucks... how do I know if it's getting worse without looking at the cut the Wither Storm gave me?}

God: {There are a few ways. You can tell it's getting worse by how pale your skin is getting, and by how much more you're coughing.}

Y/n: {That's... good to know?}

You then saw some stairs that led down.

Y/n: {It's been nice talking to you God, but I've got to go.}

God: {Ok, bye Y/n.}

Y/n: {Bye God.}

You make your way towards the stairs and begin making your way down, and Reuben followed.

*With Jesse*

Jesse was still navigating through the dark tunnel and eventually found a doorway. She went through and found herself in a large library.

Jesse continued walking and eventually found a wall of bookshelves, but there was an opening. She made her way to the opening and found a room. She entered the room, but she wasn't alone. She saw someone and made her way toward them.

???: 'He must have something useful in here! He has to! Why would he have so many books?' Was he just... collecting them? He can't have read all of these...'

Jesse: Uh, hello there?

The strange figure turned around only for it to be revealed to be Ivor.

Ivor: *Gasp* You! Trying to interfere with my plans again, I see. Your tenacity is commendable, yet misguided. You found your way in here so now you may find it back out again.

Jesse: Ivor, just calm down okay? I'm here with the Order to find Soren's Super TNT. We're going to take down your Wither Storm.

Ivor: The Order? Haha! Believe me, that plan will blow up in their faces in more ways than one. They cannot help you. But me? I choose not to. Now, get out of my way.

Jesse: Sorry Ivor, but-

Before Jesse could finish she was shoved out the way by Ivor. Ivor was gonna leave the room, but someone blocked their exit.

Y/n: Where do you think you're going? *Equips sword*

Ivor was shocked to see you again.

Ivor: Y/n?! You escaped?!

You begin walking towards him menacingly, and Ivor was backing away. Eventually he backed up into a display and grabbed the golden sword that was in display.

(Play music)

Ivor: Haha!

Ivor began to swing at you, and you blocked each hit.

Ivor: Foolish boy! You really think you can beat me?

Y/n: Beat you? I'm not trying to beat you. I'm just keeping you here until the others arrive.

You kept blocking each swing Ivor threw at you, meanwhile you were backing up towards the entrance to block his escape.

Jesse: I'm not gonna let him leave either! *equips sword*

Y/n: Good.

As you were blocking each of Ivor's hits Jesse snuck up behind Ivor and knocked him down with her stone sword.

Ivor: I'm the only one who can stop the Wither Storm! *Gets up* Not you! Not the Order! Don't make yourselves the villain in my story.

Ivor swung at Jesse, and Jesse block his attack, but they were then stuck in a power struggle. Jesse was able to push Ivor back and knocked him down on the ground. Ivor got back up, but was pushed to the side by you.

Y/n: You're not leaving this place Ivor.

Ivor: This could have all been avoided... If you want to stop me, you'll have to catch me first! *Pulls out potion*

Y/n: Jesse look out!

Ivor began to drink the potion, and you swung at him, but he dodged before you could hit him. You quickly made your way back to the entrance and blocked his exit.

Y/n: You're not leaving!

Ivor began to run around the room really fast. The potion he had drunk was a potion of swiftness II without a doubt because he was both faster than Lynn, John, and Folke when they were under the potion effect, and you were barely able to keep your eye's on him as he ran around the room.

Ivor: Haha! I'm like the wind!

Ivor then ran towards Jesse and swung at her, but she was able to dodge. Ivor didn't care as he wasn't after her, but after Y/n. He brought his sword over his head in a stabbing position and brought the sword down and swung at you. You were able to parry his attack, but the sword just grazed your shoulder. The graze on your shoulder made your wince a bit and that left a small opening big enough for Ivor to kick you down.

Jesse: Y/N!

You quickly got back up and continued blocking Ivor's exit. Ivor began to get frustrated and started to swing erratically, but you were able to block his swings.

Ivor: Out of my way! I'll cut through you if I have to!

Jesse ran towards Ivor and hit him away from you. Ivor got up again and got ready to attack.

Ivor: Don't tempt your fate.

Ivor began to run around Jesse, and Jesse began to swing randomly. She then got a lucky hit in and knocked Ivor down on the ground.

Ivor: *Huff* *Puff*

Ivor got up again, but the speed potion seemed to have worn off.

Ivor: It didn't have to go this way, Jesse. You could've just let me go. Hahaha! *Pulls out another potion* Now you see me!

Ivor threw the splash potion on the ground and he became invisible.

Ivor: Now you don't! Ha ha ha!

Jesse got next to you and guarded the exit as well.

Jesse: It's one of his invisibility potions! He could be anywhere!

Y/n: Invisible or not. He's not leaving.

Both Jesse, and Y/n kept their eyes peeled for any movement. Then a potion floating in the air caught their attention. Ivor threw the potion of harming at Jesse, but she dodged. He then threw another potion of harming at you from a different position, but you were able to dodge it. He threw another potion at both you and Jesse from another position, but you were both able to dodge it.

Y/n: You're not getting away Ivor! Your potion will run out soon!

You, and Jesse waited for Ivor to make his next move, but for a few moments nothing happened. Then Ivor pulled out another potion in a different position.

Ivor: This one's on you, you puffed-up fool!

Ivor threw another potion at you. You were about to dodge, but Jesse jumped in front of you, grabbed the potion mid-air, and threw back at where it came from. The potion hit Ivor and knocked him both to the ground, and out of the potion of invisibility.

Ivor: Ah!

Y/n: Nice one Jesse.

Jesse: Thanks.

Ivor got back up, but he looked injured this time around.

Ivor: There's no time... No time... This could have all been avoided.

???: Jesse! Y/n!

You looked in the direction of where the voice came from and saw Lukas, Axel, Olivia, and Petra entering the room.

Ivor: Even more of you?! Will this endless parade of useless babblers never cease?

Petra: Ivor?! *Equips sword*

Y/n: Guys? What are you doing here? Where's Gabriel?

Olivia: Gabriel found Magnus and is trying to get him to work with Ellegaard. He told us to find you guys.

Petra: What's going on? What's he doing here?

Y/n: We found Ivor.

Jesse: We stopped him.

Ivor: False. You have stopped nothing. A query... Have you ever seen the effects of a splash potion of slowness? *Pulls out another potion*

Jesse: What-

Ivor threw the splash potion at all of you causing you all to be under the effects of the slowness potion.

Jesse: -arrre yooouuu taaallkiing aboout?

Ivor then begins to walk past all of you without a worry in the world. You all try to chase after him, but the potion effects make your running speed as fast an old tortoise.

Axel: Yoouu biig jeeerrk!

Petra: Geeet baack heeerre!

Once Ivor was out of the room he faced all of you.

Ivor: The others may think they can stop me. That they can destroy the Wither Storm... but they are mistaken. And it will cost them their lives!

He then pulls the switch to the door and closes it locking you all in...

(Stop music)

Next time on

Nothing Built can Last Forever, but Your Imagination can.

Narrator: In pursuit of answers, all our heroes found in Soren's Armory was deceit, and treachery... Locked in a dark chamber deep in Soren's mountain, as the Order of the Stone rides off towards near-certain doom, our heroes must ask themselves... Would they find a way out of this dark tomb? Is there any way to cure Y/n's wither sickness? Would they find a way to defeat the Wither Storm? Or will they remain trapped as it continues it's ravenous rampage across the entire world? Only time will tell...

Post credits scene

We see a pillager, more specifically the pillager Y/n let escape running through the forest at night. The pillager then stops when he sees...

A woodland mansion. The pillager seems to look hesitant about whether he should go in or not. After a few moments he goes in. He runs up the stairs and through the halls until he comes across the room he's looking for.

The room looked like some sort of replica of the stronghold portal room. He then made his way towards the person he was looking for.

Pillager: Hrr hrm, hm hr-hrm. [My Lord, I've returned.]

The figure turned around and revealed to be

An Evoker.

Evoker: Hrm. Hr hrm-hrr hm hrr-hrrm. Hrm hr hm? [Raam. You interrupted my experiment. What is it?]

Raam: Hr hm hrm hm-hr hr hrm-hm hrr-hrm hm hrm hem hrr hr hrrm hrm.[I have news about the recon mission on the man with the blue shirt.]

Evoker: Hrm? Hm hr hrr hrrm hm? [Oh? And how did that go?]

Raam: Hm-hr hm hem. Hr herm hr-herm, hm hr hrr hrm-hm. Hr hrrm hrm hr hm. [Awful my Lord. We were spotted, and he killed everyone. We didn't stand a chance.]

Evoker: Hm hrr-herm hem hrm-hm. [Well clearly not everyone.]

Raam: Hem? [Huh?]

The Evoker then send all his vexes towards the pillager called Raam, and they knocked him down on the ground. They all then covered him like a blanket and repeatedly stabbed him.

Raam: HRAAAAAHHH! [AAAAAAGGH!]

After a few moments, the screaming and the stabbing stopped. When the vexes flew up and back to the Evoker there was nothing left of Raam. The Evoker then chuckled to himself.

Evoker: (This man with the blue shirt sure is interesting... I wonder... Heh, only time will tell...)

(That's done! This episode was surprisingly shorter than the others. Anyway I hope you enjoyed! See ya later!)

4987 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 12.5K 75
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
132K 6.3K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
244K 5.4K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
227K 5.5K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc