𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐏,, tododeku...

By cartierplvto

⎯⎯ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙟𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚́ 𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩�... More

𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬
𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔱
𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶
𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔢
𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕 [𝟧]
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗 [𝟣𝟢]

𝐈𝐈

2.4K 62 29
By cartierplvto

play the song when it says, please😘

Jhené POV

My alarm woke me up at 5 a.m., tell me why I was already awake? Oh well, time to install my wig and get ready for my first day at Yuuei. Dadzawa brought me my uniform and even took my hero costume design to the school for them to make it for me which was 4 days ago. I'm really excited, but so so nervous I mean what if they bully me cause of my eyes or because I'm black or because I'm adopted or because *slaps herself* get it together Jhené, Pierre, and Paige didn't raise you to be a bitch c'mon you got this you're gonna show them that you belong there and that's on PERIANNAAA (if u kno this cuz u watch Nella then ily❤️).

~time skip when she finishes installing her wig brought to you by Hizashi's Voice😛~

When I was done installing my wig it was 6:30 a.m. I wanted to stay with my hair color so I got a black wig with the blond in it :

Cute right? I then carefully put my hair up to not wet while I showered and put my uniform on the bed. I walked into my bathroom to do my morning routine, brush my teeth, and shower.  While I was in the shower I used the new scented scrub from Tree Hut that I bought yesterday and let me tell you that shit smelt heavenly. I literally smelled like a passionfruit and guava this was gonna be my new got to.

I finished my shower, dried myself off, and lotioned myself up with the Tree Hut body lotion in Tropical Mango. I smelt like a whole damn fruit bowl sheesh. Anyhow I go to my closet and wear the uniform and it was tight as hell, Dadzawa told me he got me their biggest size which is obviously not big enough. Don't even get me started on the skirt a babe was a lil too short for my liking nevertheless, I made my way over to my shoe section of the closet.

her closet:

and chose these shoes:

Now I know you're supposed to wear the shoes that came with the uniform but they are actual lemonpeppersteppers so I can't. I'm also not wearing the blazer bc it's too tight and it's uglier than a mf (DC Young Fly immediately came to my mind, I love him he is so funny😙).

I make my way downstairs to the kitchen to see Daddae here cooking breakfast.

Daddae passes me a plate of breakfast, I take it along with saying thank you. The moment I sit down Daddae starts bombarding me with questions.

"Are you excited ?" "Should I give you a ride to school ?" "Do you want me to tell Shinso to show you around?"

I laughed "Daddae I'm fine really, yes I'm excited, no you don't have to give me a ride to school, and no Shinso doesn't have to show me around I've seen the school lots of times already." "Seriously Daddae, don't worry about me and at any rate, Dadzawa is about to bust in here talkin 'bout sum 'it's too early in the morning for your shouting Yamada' so you best pipe down 'fore he makes it hard for you to walk again. "

At that, he calmed down but not before shooting a glare at me.  Exactly as I was finished with my breakfast Dadzawa and Shinso came down the stairs. I swear they look so similar sometimes the only exception being that Shinso's Hair, as well as his Eyes, are Purple. Just as I was about to get up to get my school bag from my room I heard Dadzawa say "It's too early in the morning for your shouting Yamada" I told him so.

I giggled as I went up the stairs to my room to get my bookbag for school. I was gonna be late if I didn't get it moving so I ran downstairs kissed Daddae, Dadzawa, and Shinso on the check telling them I love them and see them at school but obviously not before telling them that they needed to get they asses moving cuz they was finna be late. Shinso asked if he can just ride with me in my car and of course, I said yes.  

~time skip to on the way to school brought to you by End*avor being a dick~

(PLAY SONG NOW PLEASE)

We was on our way to school in my car listening to music and telepatia by Kali Uchis came on and obvi I had to sing with her.

"Quién lo diría que se podría
Hacer el amor por telepatía
La luna está llena, mi cama vacía
Lo que yo te haría
Si te tuviera de frente, la mente te la volaría
De noche y de día, de noche y de día"

Shinso looked at me, shocked, before looking at his phone that was faced my way. That's when I noticed I was being filmed, I would've screamed at him but I wanted to arrive at school without any casualties so yeah. I still cussed him out mixing Japanese and french, then told him if he posts it anywhere he will meet his end the same day.

~time skip to when they arrive at school brought to you by Jorja Smith being MAD talented😍~

We had finally arrived at school and made our way to our classroom. Tell me why the first thing I said is "Why the fuck is the door so huge?"  "That's the first thing I asked too, lol" Shinso answered.  Shinso opened the door and just walked in while I stood there contemplating if I should go in or not and that's exactly when my world came crashing down because I realized that I forgot to put in my contact in this morning and my extra one is in my car. I was livid that Shinso hadn't told me that I forgot to put it in, that most likely why he looked so shocked. Not because I was singing, he's heard me millions of times, it's because he saw my eye, which he does very rarely btw, and he just didn't tell me "trou de cul" I cursed under my breath (asshole).

Dadzawa was already in when we came, how he did that ion kno mane, but he then stood up from his yellow sleeping bag, the newer one that I got him for Christmas, and said "Class we have a new student joining us, so please be kind to this person and show them as much respect as anyone else. You can come in now."  Alright, that's my cue, here goes nothing. I opened the door and walk in, immediately all eyes are on me and I felt very, very uncomfortable but I have to suck it up. My eyes scan for Shinso in the crowd and I give him a look that said 'we finna talk when this is over'. Dadzawa proceeds to tell me to introduce myself and oh how I was dreading that part. I was gonna do it anyway, except when I was about to start someone said "Are those your real eyes?"

umm, that was it for chapter 2, hope you liked it :)

Word count: 1.2k

DAILY VINE:

stay safe, use a condom(if u need it), and drink ya water babes🤍

Peace out baddies, DaBaddest🧚🏿‍♀️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 522 26
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ ఌ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ "𝑖𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑦" 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵...
290K 11.5K 28
ꗃ 𝐬. 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟕/𝟏𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟎/𝟎𝟗/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥...
902K 26.1K 65
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...
250K 8.4K 39
"𝓒𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽, 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓾𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷' 𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾...