Look at the Clouds

By ally_walker

:( I cried just thinking about writing this story :'( More

Car Rides
Sorry Short chappie, But Still Important
Sorry for....
IM BACK!

The floor needed a hug

71 3 1
By ally_walker

Pov Anna

I wake up with cuts and bruises everywhere. There is a woman with her hand on my forehead.. my new mom. Let me explain, this was supposed to be the best day of my life, I just got adopted. Not only that but my sister and me got adopted together. We hadn't met our new mom in that car ride and were so excited, all I can think about now is if merida's okay. "is merida okay" I ask my mom. She looks down. "your sister, she um...." she starts to cry. My eyes tear up as well. "She hit her head.Hard.... she got put in a coma" I start to cry and cry and cry. When I'm finally done crying I ask "Where is she" "in the room next door"

Later that night

My mom was with merida. I had just put some normal clothes on. There was nothing to do. I wanted to leave. So i did. I got up and went to the door to see if anyone was coming. All clear. I opened the window "I am so gonna regret this later" I jumped. "Ooo that hurt" I say. "Why did you fall out the window" I stop walking, scared to turn around and see who spotted my escape. "I didn't fall" I say "the floor just needed a hug" I turn around to face him. It was a boy, my age. "Your cute, wait did I say that outloud" I say. He laughed. "Your kinda cute too," he said "let's be friends" "I don't even know your name" I say "it's hiccup" he says. hiccup? Weird.... I like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 1.1K 196
Mature content
149K 4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
199K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
234K 480 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni