๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ

By RuStYtAbLeS

Atreus Castro, son of a lawyer and an ex- mafia boss. He steers away from the blood and gore and decided to b... More

Preface
Aesthetic
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

23

8.8K 270 11
By RuStYtAbLeS

A week later

"Shit." I whispered to myself as I watched Dariya’s car slam into the tire barrier around the race track.

It was Friday night and after a long week of straight work and nothing else I finally took the time to relax. What better way to do it than watch every video with Dariya in it. Races, interviews, it doesn’t matter once she was in them.

I looked down to the now empty bowl of popcorn that I was searching in. I had been so engrossed that I didn’t even realize it had finished.

Sighing loudly, I paused the video and jogged to the kitchen to get a new one.

The two minutes it took to pop felt like forever. When my phone rang, I groaned pulling it from my pocket and squinting at the incredibly bright screen.

"Hello." I answered, grinning.

"Hello? Is that all you have to say?” Dariya started.

"What would you like me to say?"

"What are you doing?" She asked instead. Her voice was soft over the phone, the sound of something ruffling coming from the background.

"I was watching some of your races.”

"Really? What do you think?"

"You're amazing, since the beginning." I said truthfully.

“We think so much alike.” I chuckled at her words and her feigned shock.

"What are you doing?" I asked her this time.

“I was going to sleep but then I thought of you so I called.” An image of her lying in bed evaded my thoughts.

"What about me?" I questioned lowly.

"…a lot of things."

"Would you like to tell me?" I asked and grabbed the popcorn that finally finished.

"Hmm, should I? I'll just be making myself hot and you're not here to fix it." She whispered. I knew she had that lustful glint in her eyes from the sound of her voice.

"You can fix it for me.” I retorted.

"I think I'll wait until you're here in person," she started, her voice a bit hoarse, "No can do it like you do." She finished.

"I think so too." I answered hoarsely as my gradually hardening member jerked in my sweatpants. 

"I miss you." I whispered in frustration as my efforts to control my arousal, completely failed.

As I sat back in my lounge the huge tent in my grey sweatpants was almost embarrassing.

"Just by the sound of your voice you have me so hard baby." I said almost pained.

"I like that, keep it that way."

"I think maybe we should fix it.” I whispered as I readjusted myself and thought about something else besides the topic we were on.

"Don't. If I can wait, you can wait," she said letting out a loud groan after.

"Delayed gratification." I stated.

"Yes. Let me go before I do something I shouldn’t." She said tiredly.

"Goodnight baby, dream about me." I whispered.

"Goodnight, I hope you do too.” I smiled, moving the phone away from my ear.

I didn’t waste time to contact my pilot to get the plane ready.  Delayed gratification can wait.

-

As the wheels of the plane touched the runway, I awoke from my sleep. I left at 4 this morning for a 10 hours flight to Germany. It was already ten in the morning in Germany when I left because of the 6 hour time different. 

The shiny black sports car was the first thing to catch my attention when I stood on the airstrip. Dariya leaned on the hood of it, eyes on me.

How did she know I was coming?

I took my luggage from the flight attendants and thanked them and the pilot. The light wind blew past me ruffling my no doubt messy hair.

“Forget that.” I whispered and dropped my luggage and picked up Dariya instead. Her legs wrapped around my legs on instant, fingers threading through the hair at my nape.

I couldn’t help but dig my fingers into the skin at he back as I sealed my lips over hers. It has been entirely too long. As the kiss went from sweet to heated, I groaned and lifted her off me and onto her feet.

"How did you know I was going to be here?" I questioned as she popped the hood for me to put my bags in.

As I did she gestured over her shoulder with her thumb. Her last name was all the jets that were packed there, in a gold font. The building too had her name at the top.

"You own the airport." I started, not in the least bit surprised.

“Yeah, my father left it for me.”

"Do you use all of them?"

"Nope only one, the rest I rent. Get in.” I followed on the other side of the car as she went to the door.

"How did you plan to find me if I didn't know you were coming?" She asked as we pulled off to the exit.

"I know a few words in German and I bought a dictionary last night. So I planned to hail a cab and tell them your name, I'm sure nearly all of Germany knows you."

"That would have worked… partially. I'm not always at my estate so you would have just met Remy and the house staff." She answered navigating through the moderately busy roads. It was weird that we were on the left side and not the right.

“Where do you normally stay then?”

“You'll see.”

After a thirty minute drive through the city, we pulled up to the docks. The sun was going down now, leaving a soft yellow hue over everything.

I followed along side her with my luggage, on the wide wooden dock.

"You stay on a boat." I stated, taking in the multiple boats on either side of the walkway.

“Yeah, more privacy and very relaxing.”

We stopped by three black boats were side by side, her last name on the back.

"My father left me this one," she said pointing to the mega yacht and a luxurious sailing yacht, "and the rest I bought for myself." She finished.

She walked to the sailing yacht, climbing on and reaching her hand out to take my bag. Passing it to her, I cross the small space between the dock and the boat. 

"Do you know how to sail?" I questioned as we went up the few steps to the sitting area and moved around to the front at the pathway to the side.

"Kind of, the only boat I drive for myself is the speed boat, I have a captain for the rest." She pointed to the much smaller boat beside this one. Same black exterior and a soft brown interior.

On the front part of the boat she turned down into a small pathway that went down a few steps. We stopped at the first door that was directly across from the step but the narrow corridor did continue around the curve. Typing in the passcode on the keypad beside the contemporary sliding wooden door, she went in gesturing for me to follow.

The room was a moderate size, it fit everything comfortably but with little extra space. The low king sized bed on the far right wall was directly opposite a TV and the floating stand below it.

The beeping of the lock breaks me from my reverie as the door slid shut behind me.  Resting my bag on the floor beside the bed, I took off my blue demon jacket.

“I usually stay on the deck and spend time with Constantine, but this is where the magic happens.” She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Constantine?"

"He's the captain or helmsman, whatever term you prefer. I knew him since I was a child, he's basically family. And how come you didn’t question my magic first?"

“No need to worry because you’re already mine.” She hummed and gave me a not so discreet once over.

"Change into something comfortable and meet me on the deck." She said and moved to the door.

"Okay."

Picking up my bag and resting it on the chair in front her bed, I took out a pair of black broadsheets that stopped high above my knees and a white tank top.

Pushing the sliding door aside I'm met with a bright white and grey bathroom. Stripping I pulled open the glass door, turning the gold taps and taking a warm shower.

Pulling the tank top over my head I walked to the door that could open from the inside easily. On the deck I saw Dariya in the same shorts as before sans the shirt.

She spoke to the man in German, pulling on the rope for the sail that they were folding up. His next words made her burst out laughing.

"Oh good you're here, take this." She said to me. I grabbed the rope from her hand, pulling it tightly.

"Constantine come meet our guess."

"Atreus, nice to meet you." I said trying my best to say that correctly in German.

"Don't worry child I speak English, Constantine." He said shaking my hand. He took the rope from me, glaring at her.

"I told you to do this, not pass the work to the guest." He scolded. She just grinned, shrugging her shoulders.

Taking my hand, she pulled me along where we passed before. We stopped at a small bar in the middle, a stove and sink built in.

"How does stir fry sound?” She questioned, looking through the fridge at the bottom and pulling out a Ziploc bag of shrimp.

“That sounds good.”

It the tight space of the small kitchen we moved around each other in coordination. When we were finished we went back the way we came and sat at the built in table at the front.

The boat had set sail while we were cooking and we were now just easily cruising over the water. 

She gave the extra plate to Constantine who smiled in thanks and disappeared. 

"This taste really good." I complimented as we ate.

"Why do you sound surprised?"

I shrugged silently, putting another spoon full of the rice, shrimp and broccoli in my mouth.

How often do you dock or do you even dock at all until you have to leave Germany?" I asked her.

“I do sometimes if I'm in desperate need of something but most of the time I just enjoy my time out here with Constantine, sometimes Remy if he came.” I hummed.

"I wanted to surprise you with myself but that kind of blew up in my face." I admitted sheepishly.

“I realized.”

“Why so suddenly though?” She continued.

“I don't think either of us could have lasted another week without going mad.” I admitted softly.

"Isn't that what delayed gratification is all about?” Her feet bruised against my bare leg below the table.

Leaning back, I watched as she placed her foot in the small space between my spread thighs. Almost touching my threatening erection that began from her teasing touched in the small space of the kitchen.

My eye met hers again, hers glistening in merriment. Taking her ankle, I moved her foot above my thigh instead.

"I didn't want it to be delayed anymore." I said gruffly as I pushed my empty plate away to use both hands to massage her foot.

She hummed leaning back in her seat and smiling at me.

"All you have to do now is take that tank off and we'll be perfect." She commented, eyes trailing over my bare arms.

Pausing, I pulled it off and placed it on my shoulder before continuing.

"Is your room sound proof?” She hummed in response, filling her foot away as I stood up.

I picked up our plates as she stood walking away to the steps that lead to her room.

“I’m going to take a shower.” I hummed in response, unable to stop my grin.

Closing the door behind me and locking it, I walked to the bathroom door pushing my pants down my legs along the way. The sound of the shower running is the first thing I hear as I slid the door open.

Dariya stood under the stream of the water, head upturned to the constant flow. Opening the glass doors silently, I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her naked hips.

She didn’t startle but leaned back into my touch.

"Thank God you can read between the lines." She purred, her eyes fluttering shut as I trailed my hands along her sides.

"Thank God.”

Vote and comment, enjoy your day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 409 45
Being born into the mafia, you are given the choice at eighteen to stay or leave. But even if you choose to leave, there are always rules that need t...
395K 5.5K 58
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
2.3M 71.2K 77
BOOK 2 of Serendipity ! Just when Carlotta thought she found her serendipity in Greek Mafia Don Evangelos Kosmos, everything goes to shit. Again. T...
1.1K 62 11
Nobody knew his last name, but they knew his name and also that he was the right hand of the most feared and powerful Mafia, not just in Russia, but...