Iron Siblings (Requests Close...

Autorstwa xbladekitkat85

This is a oneshot book of Peter Parker and Morgan Stark fics! Send in requests through the Requests Open chap... Więcej

When They First Meet
Family Game Night and Pizza
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?
Sick Day
Field Trip
Oh No, You Let The Hulk Out!
WAIT, YOU HAVE A WHAT?
Rant (NOT AN UPDATE)
BLACK LIVES MATTER
One, two, three, four, five, WHERE'S MORGAN?
Tagged (Not an update, I'm sorry)
Why Clint is on Tony's Sh*t List
Do You Remember Now?
Update for you all
Hey everyone *awkwardly finger guns*
Status update
hey everyone

L'amore si Scioglierà Part 1

869 14 9
Autorstwa xbladekitkat85

(A/N: To be clear right now this is an Frozen AU. Somebody requested this but did not specify whether or not they wanted an AU specifically or just the particular story plotline. To simplify things in terms of working out plotlines, I just made it an AU and changed ages a bit to fit the story better. I think who's who can be inferred but some characters might not be clear. Duke of Weselton is played by Flash, and Gerald the alpaca is Sven. Gerald is from a deleted scene from Endgame. I couldn't think of a specific character for Hans in universe, so we're throwing in Harry Osborn even though he is not technically in the MCU as of the day this is published. I also threw in some easter eggs from Marvel movies as well as some lyrical references to the Broadway version of Frozen. There are 4 lyrical references and 5 Marvel references. See if you can find them all! )

Peter and Morgan were brother and sister, and children of the king and queen of Arendelle. Growing up, they had been very close despite their age difference, with Peter being 4 years old when Morgan was born. Unbeknownst to the kingdom, Peter was born different than most children. He had the power to conjure, and dispel ice and snow, which amused his little sister to no end, often leading to the duo sneaking away after bedtime to play with Peter's magic. They had snowball fights, made forts, and built a snowman they called Harley. But sadly, these special moments the siblings shared, came to an end when Morgan was 5. There was a tragic incident where Peter accidentally struck Morgan's head with his magic.

Morgan recovered from the injury but at the cost of her memories of Peter's magic and to never be able to spend time with her brother. They became separated and to both of their sadness, never spoke or interacted for the next 12 years, not even when their parents had passed. It wasn't until Peter's coronation ceremony that they had even seen each other since the day Morgan lost her memories.

*The Day of Peter's Coronation*

Morgan had woken up that morning with a bedhead that would put a rat's nest to shame. She had almost forgotten what day it was until her handmaiden reminded her and she had hastily gotten dressed and had her hair done in an elegant style that her mother used to do on special occasions.

"Oh my god it's today." She said to herself "I can finally go outside and actually talk to people, and feel like a regular person!"

She ran down the hall to the ballroom and snatched a plate of chocolates to snack on while she waited for the gates to open.

"Princess, that's not a proper breakfast." One of the servants, Natasha scolded her. "Take some bread and jam instead."

"Let me have this today, Tasha." Morgan said. "Besides, when was the last time you got to plan a whole dinner like this?"

"It's been a while, my lady." She replied. "Got any special requests?"

Morgan thought for a minute before giving her answer.

"Could you make that pudding that we used to have all the time when I was younger? The one that had raspberries and chocolate?"

Natasha softly smiled and nodded her head.

"The gates are opening soon, everyone get ready to welcome our guests!" Jarvis, the head of the staff announced. "Make sure everything is in it's place!"

Morgan gasped as she heard the announcement and shoved the plate of chocolate into Natasha's hands, almost spilling a few onto the floor.

"I have to go Tasha, the gates are opening!" Morgan said as she ran off.

"Your highness, please don't run too fast, you don't want a cramp before you even step outside!" Natasha called after her.

Morgan gave a thumbs up in acknowledgement and continued on her way towards the gates of the castle.

*In Peter's Room*

"Ok, you got this Peter, you can do this." He muttered to himself.

He took his gloves off his hands and picked up the ceremonial scepter and orb. He tried to relax but to his disappointment and panic, frost quickly spread from his hands over the objects and he quickly set them down.

Normally a small thing like holding a scepter and orb for a short time wouldn't cause concern to any royal ascending the throne. Peter wouldn't be concerned himself if he was allowed to wear his gloves the entire time. But for some twisted reason there was a rule that forbade him from doing so.

"I don't want to mess this up dad." He whispered.

Peter looked up at the painting of his father that showed him at his coronation. He looked cool and composed, with a slight smirk pulling at his lips.

"I don't know if I can be what you expect of me. I do know that if my powers are exposed, it means that people could be in danger."

He looked back down at his hands.

"Is it dangerous to dream that I can get through today and live my life like a normal person? That I could tell Morgan one day why things turned out this way?"

He glanced at the clock near the desk and saw that it was time to open up the gates to let citizens in. He called Jarvis to let him know it was time.

"It's time Jarvis. Open the gates and let the sun shine in on our home."

"Nervous, are we?" Jarvis asked gently. "I understand your highness."

"Jarvis, you don't have to call me that." Peter lightly protested. "You've known me for how long now?"

"Twenty years." Jarvis said with a soft smile as he reminisced. "I still remember the time you asked me to tell your father that a racoon ate your birthday cake and not you and Morgan in the middle of the night."

They laughed for a bit before Jarvis had to leave to tell the guards at the gate that it was time. Quickly, the message spread throughout the castle and all the servants rushed to make sure everything was in place.

Peter returned to his room to go to the balcony to watch all the people as they excitedly entered the courtyard for the first time in a decade.

He looked down and spotted a vaguely familiar face waiting by the fountain for the gate to open.

He sucked in a sharp breath as he realized it was Morgan.

"She looks just like mom." He whispered.

She had gotten a lot taller since Peter had last seen her. Her hair seemed to be longer as well, done in an intricate updo that he recognized because their mother had worn it that way many times. Her dress was beautiful, emerald green with black accents and floral embroidery.

He watched as she stood up as the gates opened and she excitedly wove through the crowd of people rushing in. She seemed so happy to be outside the castle gates and Peter felt guilty that she hadn't been able to go anywhere because of him. He wondered if she was upset that she wasn't allowed outside or that he hadn't spoken to her for 10 years. Their parents had never told them why she couldn't play with Peter anymore and since he never spoke with her, he wondered if anyone told her why things were the way they were.

He noticed a layer of frost starting to spread on the balcony rail and he tried to take a deep breath to calm himself. He was starting to become stressed and he knew that if he didn't try to compose himself, it would get out of control. Slowly the frost melted in the summer heat and he relaxed.

He hoped he could get things under control by the coronation.

*Outside the gates*

Morgan was running by the docks, feeling the ocean's breeze and the spray of the mist. 

I haven't felt this feeling in so long. The smells, the sounds, the feeling of the wind! I just want to-

Morgan was quite literally thrown out of her thoughts as something slammed into her. She yelped and stumbled before falling into a boat that was teetering on the edge of the platform.

OH CRAP! 

She felt the boat falling off the dock before something intervened and stabilized the boat, jolting her.

"Hey, what the heck?" She complained.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry, are you ok?" A voice said.

She looked for the source of the voice and saw a young man, royalty by the looks of him and his clothes.

The guy who hit her with his horse helped her get up and introduced himself as Harry Osborne and they had a short conversation before Morgan heard the chapel bells ringing, signaling that she was going to be late for the coronation.

"The bells, oh my god, the coronation, I gotta go!" She said as she hurried away. "See you later?"

Harry waved at her as he also made his way towards the chapel.

*Inside the chapel*

Peter was standing on the altar, waiting for the bishop to bring the scepter and orb for the ceremony.

He glanced around the room and saw Morgan smiling and waving at someone in the crowd.

A new friend already? That's good, I hope they're a decent human being.

He turned his attention to the bishop who had was holding out the dreaded ceremonial objects to him.

He reached for the scepter and orb but was quietly interrupted by the bishop.

"Ahem, your majesty, the gloves." He said.

Peter took a deep breath and slowly took off his gloves with shaky hands and set them down on the pillow. He hesitated for a moment before picking up the ceremonial scepter and orb and turning towards the audience that was required for the coronation to be legal.

The bishop began chanting the prayer and Peter tried his best to take deep calm breaths. He glanced down at his hands and saw the smallest bit of frost starting to spread. His breath quickened and he nervously pressed his lips together as his hands shook harder, and the frost spread even more.

"King Peter of Arendelle!"

Peter immediately put down the scepter and orb and tugged his gloves on before composing himself to look at the crowd of smiling faces.

Now it was only the after party and greeting the people and then he could finally relax. Nothing could go wrong at this point, right?

*At the after party*

Jarvis was standing near the throne, announcing the royals' arrival to the party.

"King Peter of Arendelle." He announced as Peter walked to his place. He quickly glanced around to see how many people he would have to inevitably interact with.

"Princess Morgan of Arendelle." Jarvis continued as Morgan rushed to the wrong spot. Jarvis motioned for her to stand next to Peter to her momentary confusion.

Eventually the attention drifted away from the two royals and there was a moment of awkward silence between them.

Peter tried to start a conversation first since the air seemed a bit tense.

"Hey." He said, and he felt his voice crack a bit.

Morgan looked surprised for a second before hastily replying.

"Hi, me?" She asked.

"Yeah." Peter replied with a small chuckle at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Uh, hi." Morgan tried again.

"You're wearing your hair like mom used to." Peter noted.

"Yeah, I wanted to have a little piece of her with me today." She answered. "Thank you for noticing. Isn't that dad's medallion?"

Peter nodded his head.

"I remember he would almost never take it off." Morgan said with a soft smile. "Said it was his lucky charm that saved his life. It looks good on you."

They grinned at each other and there was a short moment of quiet before Peter spoke again.

"Am I the only one whose hungry?"

"Oh thank god it's not just me." Morgan laughed. "I smelled something really good when I passed the buffet tables earlier. Uhhh what was it?"

"Oh yeah, I think I smelled the raspberry chocolate pudding"

"It was the raspberry chocolate pudding."

Peter and Morgan looked at each other and cracked up.

Peter noticed Jarvis approaching with someone. Another noble he supposed, trying to strengthen diplomatic relations or gain favor with him.

"Your majesty, the Duke of Weaseltown." Jarvis informed Peter.

"Weselton!" He corrected sharply "The Duke of Weselton your Majesty."

He stepped a bit closer towards Peter, invading his space a bit.

"As your closest partner in trade, it seems fitting that I should offer you your first dance as king."

Morgan's eyebrows shot up as she witnessed the audacity of this man who they had just met not even a minute before.

Peter seemed stunned as well, clearly not expecting this man to ask him to dance.

"I'm so sorry, I don't dance." He apologize. "However, my sister does."

"Wait, I don't-" Morgan started to protest.

"Ohh, well lucky you." The duke said as he dragged Morgan to the dance floor.

Peter smiled sheepishly at her as she reached out for him.

"Sorry, Maguna."

The duke questioned Morgan about why the gates had been locked for so long and she danced around his questions figuratively and literally before finally making her way back to Peter who had been laughing at his sister's misfortune.

"Are you ok?" He asked holding back more laughter.

"I'm fine but I don't ever want to dance with him again. He doesn't seem to have a good sense of what personal space is when he's asking questions."

"Do you need anything?" He asked. "Water? Some of the pudding?"

"I'm actually better than I've been in so long. Actually being able to talk with you and see other people makes me so happy. I wish things could just stay like they are right in this second."

"Me too." Peter said with a smile, about to put his arm around Morgan to hug her but he stopped himself.

You can't touch her Peter. You could hurt her. You don't want to make that mistake again.

He lost his smile and turned away from her.

"But it can't Morgan." He whispered.

"Well, why not?" She asked, reaching out to touch his shoulder.

"It just can't." He said, moving away from her hand.

"Excuse me, I need some air." Morgan said quietly as she left Peter standing alone.

Peter's hiding something from me. Who am I kidding, everyone has kept secrets from me for the past 12 years.

Morgan angrily wiped away tears she wished hadn't formed as she walked further away. All of a sudden a man who was bowing to someone accidentally knocked Morgan off balance and she nearly fell for the second time that day. Her fall stopped as someone grabbed her hand and she looked up to see Harry.

"It's nice to know you've fallen for me already." He joked. "Glad I was here to catch you."

Morgan laughed at his boldness as he pulled her upright.

"Slow down a sec, this is the second time I've talked to you."

"Well how about we dance for a bit and we can talk more?" He asked.

Morgan rolled her eyes and let Harry lead her in a dance.

After spending a couple hours with Harry, Morgan had forgotten about her fight with Peter. In fact, it turns out that both of them had so much in common. She felt like she could tell him anything and he was open to listening to what she had to say. He seemed like the most perfect man in the world. She really liked him. They had walked to a waterfall nearby the castle and were looking at the moon.

"Can I ask you something crazy?" He said as he got down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"

Morgan was shocked but at the same time felt so sure of her answer. 

"This is going to sound even crazier, but yes, I will marry you! Oh my god I have to tell Peter, this is fantastic. We should ask for his blessing, he means a lot to me, ok?"

"Of course we will. Why don't we go now?" Harry suggested.

They had rushed back to the castle and immediately made a beeline for Peter, hoping he wasn't busy talking to another ambassador or such.

"Peter! May I introduce Prince Harry of the Southern Isles."

Peter turned to Harry and noticed that he was... Standing very close to Morgan. Closer than he probably should be for someone she barely knew, right?

Hold up, Morgan was waving at him during the ceremony, wasn't she? When did they get so close? Excuse me, please distance yourself from her, this is improper behavior.

"-like to have your blessing for our marriage."

Peter was snapped out of his thoughts by Morgan and Harry asking for his blessing.

Wait, what? Didn't they just meet today???

"I'm sorry, what?" He asked, not sure if he actually heard the word marriage come out of his sister's mouth. 

"Well, we haven't planned everything yet but we have a list of food we know we want to have at the reception." Morgan began rambling while Peter was still trying to process how this happened. "Wait, would we live here?"

"Here?!" Peter asked incredulously.

"Absolutely!" Harry agreed enthusiastically.

"Ohhhh we can invite everyone from your father's alchemy staff!" Morgan added.

"Wait, hold on a sec, nobody is getting married, and nobody's alchemists are staying here." Peter tried to interrupt.

Morgan stopped and looked at Peter.

"What?" She asked.

"Can I talk to you alone for a bit?" Peter asked. "We need to talk about this."

"No." Morgan said. "Whatever you say to me, you can say to both of us. We want to get married."

"Fine." Peter relented. "You can't marry someone you just met."

"You can if it's true love." Morgan protested loudly.

The people in the ballroom had noticed the drama and were trying to discreetly listen.

"Morgan, what do you know about true love?" Peter asked.

"More than you!" Morgan shot back. "All you know is how to shut people out."

The guests gasped at the harsh words being exchanged between Peter and Morgan.

Peter looked hurt and Morgan nearly backed down until she saw his eyes harden.

"You asked me for my blessing, but my answer is no. Now please excuse me, I need a moment by myself."

Harry stepped towards Peter.

"Your majesty, if I may." He began before Peter cut him off.

"No, you may not." Peter turned to Jarvis who was standing nearby. "The party is over, it's time to close the gates."

Peter walked towards the door but Morgan reached for his hand.

"Peter, wait!" Morgan begged as she accidentally slipped Peter's left glove off.

"Give me my glove!" Peter told her frantically.

"Peter please, I can't live like this anymore! I can't be alone any longer!" Morgan said near tears.

"Then you can leave, nobody will stop you." Peter answered as everyone gasped.

You'd be safer if you did. You wouldn't be close to me.

"What did I ever do to you Peter?" Morgan yelled.

"Enough Morgan." Peter said through gritted teeth as he went to leave the room. He could feel his stress levels rising, the familiar itch of his magic tickling his nose when he wasn't in control of his emotions.

"No, why? Why do you shut me out? Why do you shut the world out? What are you so afraid of?" She asked.

"I said, ENOUGH!" Peter yelled and accidentally waved his gloveless hand as he turned to Morgan and magic shot out of his hand, creating icicles that shot towards the crowd, to everyone's shock and horror.

Peter instantly recoiled at what he had done and clutched his hand to his chest to prevent more accidental bursts of ice.

The Duke of Weselton grabbed onto one of his guard's arms.

"Sorcery. I knew there was something strange going on here."

"Peter...." Morgan whispered.

She made eye contact with Peter for a short moment before he bolted out of the room. She ran after him, still holding his glove in her hand. She chased him all the way to the bay where Peter ran across the ocean, creating ice under his feet as he ran.

Morgan watched as he kept going and going towards the other side of the bay and eventually inland towards the mountains.

Peter's POV

I lost control.

I could have hurt people.

I could have killed Morgan. 

I can't go back there ever again.

I had been trudging up the North Mountain for hours now and I needed to rest. Today had been so incredibly stressful.

I thought back to earlier in the day after the coronation ceremony had ended and I had thought nothing could go wrong. I had been incredibly naive to even think that things would be remotely okay.

Of course, things probably would have been okay if the whole marriage thing with Morgan hadn't happened.

Being alone up here is different than back at the castle. In the castle I wore my gloves constantly to make sure I wouldn't freeze anything. The isolation never felt good and I don't really like wearing the gloves. Maybe though, me being alone up here is a good thing. I don't have to worry about hurting anyone or people seeing my magic. I can just let go of all the stress and feel free. I don't have to be the next king and worry about messing it up.

I glanced down at my right hand that was still covered by it's glove. I raised my hand to look at it before I finally tore it off and let it fly away in the wind. I let bursts of ice and frost fly from my hands and immediately, I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders. I just let everything that had been building inside me out with my powers. I conjured up a snowman, stick arms, buttons and all. After experimenting for a bit, I felt comfortable enough to attempt something else. I gathered my strength and pushed upwards from the ground to create a large castle. It was the grandest thing I had ever made in my life and I walked around to get a look inside. I eventually walked out onto the balcony and saw the sun rising on the snowy mountain.

I'm finally free.

Morgan's POV

The audacity of this horse.

He had thrown me because some falling snow caused a tree to snap upwards, spooking him. After being thrown, my oh so noble steed, decided that running away from me was the best option. 

Yeah, fantastic idea my friend. Leave me here alone with none of the stuff I had packed in my saddlebag that is essential to my survival.

I cannot believe this. Peter never told me he had ice powers. Why wouldn't he tell me? How long has he had them???

These thoughts kept running through my head as I trudged further into the woods.

Also, why ice powers??? I understand the appeal of snow but I don't appreciate it when there's a possibility I could get frostbite.

"Why couldn't you have had some sort of other weather related powers, like tropical magic or...."

I saw something faint in the night sky not too far. Wait, that's smoke!

"Fire!" I ran up the last stretch of the hill before a small building came into sight.

"Oh thank go- CRAP!"

I lost my balance and fell down the hill, my cloak being torn off by a tree branch in the process. I landed feet first into a freezing cold stream of water, shocking me.

"Oh my gosh, that's cold, cold, cold, COLD."

I walked as swiftly as I could to the building and pushed the hanging sign to loosen the snow covering the words.

"Wandering Warriors Trading Post." I read. "Ooh and sauna."

I pushed the door open and immediately felt warmer. I looked around before I turned my attention to someone greeting me.

"Hello there! Big summer blow out! Half off clogs, swimming suits, and a suntan potion of my brother's creation, hmmm?"

I was a bit stunned by him. He had a very large frame that was intimidating but his personality was very friendly and approachable. I relaxed and asked about getting proper clothes for travelling in the current weather. He directed me to the 'winter department' which only had one set of clothes and boots. Hopefully they would fit or else I would be in trouble.

"Umm, I was wondering if you've seen anybody pass by in the last 6 hours or so, I don't know, the king perhaps?" I asked hopefully as I set down my purchase.

He shook his head and smiled apologetically.

"Not as far as I know, my lady. The only person crazy enough to be out in this storm is you."

Just then, the door to the shop opened and a figure stepped in. They were wearing quite a few layers of clothing that was covered in snow.

"You and this brave soul." He remarked. "Hello there, big summer blow out!"

The person who entered the shop looked around for a bit before walking up to me and getting a teensy bit too close for comfort.

"Carrots." They said, a bit out of breath.

"What?" I asked.

"They're behind you, excuse me." They explained.

"Oh, sorry." I said, stepping aside so they could grab the aforementioned vegetables.

"Harsh blizzard for August, right?" The shop owner, who I only now noticed was wearing a name tag that said Thor. "Where do you think it's coming from?"

"I'm about 90 percent sure it's from the North Mountain." They said, setting down a rope and pickaxe on the counter with the carrots.

Thor told the stranger the price of his purchase and the person was dismayed by how expensive it was, leading to an argument that led to Thor throwing them out the door after calling him a crook.

I awkwardly watched it all happen and Thor sat back down behind the counter.

"Just the cloak and boots then?" He asked. "I could throw in some ale of my own making as well?"

I looked down at the items on the counter and decided to buy my own things as well as that person's. Maybe if I offered it to them they could help me get up the mountain where hopefully, Peter would be.

A/N: Hey everyone, yes, I finally updated! *cheers erupt, confetti poppers going off* If you aren't aware, I am in the process of working on the next (and hopefully lmao) last part of this monster of a story. I know it's absurdly long and I'm sorry if you prefer shorter stories but whatcha gonna do? I tried to include the character's inner thoughts as well as tell the story so that makes it a bit harder to churn this one out in a shorter amount of time. I have been very motivated as of late to write and now that my show is over, free time is more available. I do hope to upload part 2 within the next week or so. If it doesn't come out within the next week, it's probably due to the pain I've been having in my wrists. I have said to blow my inbox up if I don't upload before but I ask that you do not as I cannot control the pain I feel and the speed at which I type. That being said, I hope you all enjoyed this first part in my Frozen AU.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3K 57 10
This is just a bunch of oneshots contain our favourite heroes. There will be truth or dare, identity reveals, and lots of ships!! A lot of this will...
6.2K 94 20
A bunch of oneshots about the Starks with Morgan and Peter. Warning: Chapter 12 has a trigger warning!!!
62.8K 1.2K 18
A collection of oneshots about Steve, Tony, and Peter as a family. Requests are currently CLOSED so please do not comment any requests on my story. H...
13.3K 330 20
One shots suggested by followers and readers will be made as long as this story exists. Want something and can't find it no matter how much you searc...