The Return | Winx Club

Por winxgirl_x

Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years lat... Mais

hey fairies ♡
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter two: catching up
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒! (𝑆𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑌)
chapter twenty-six |special|
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
THANK YOU
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
NEWS

bonus: 𝑺&𝑩

458 16 2
Por winxgirl_x

Requested: 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℬ𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹ℴ𝓃

Tʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏғ ᴜs

“No. No, I don't think I am ready for this.” Brandon ran his fingers through his brunette hair as he loosens the tie around his neck and unbuttoned the first button of his white shirt so he'll be able to finally breathe but still felt the knot in his throat that wasn't either going down or up.

“Brandon, again?!” His blonde friend, Sky, crossed his arms as he stepped in front of Brandon to knock some sense into that hard head of his. “Everything will be fine! A few of us already done this. Right, guys?”

He faced the other four fellas, dressed in fancy suits, in need of reassurance that their friend will succeed with no problems that night. And, also, for the reason that Sky was exhausted of the continuous excuses of ‘what ifs’ or ‘I can't do this!’ to withstand for another minute.

It was pretty clear that he and the rest of the Specialists had enough of it as it seemed.

Helia set his hand on his brunette's friend's shoulder and offered a smile of comfort. “Brandon. If you know you love her, you're making the right choice. Trust me.”

“Yeah! Stella is... quite... a unique girl if you ask me.” Riven summarised as he meant that the light fairy was somewhat an overly cheerful one and has a funny personality for someone like her, who originally comes from a royal family. “Anyways, you made the decision which led you where you stand here today.”

Brandon kept nodding at the comments he was receiving from the Specialists with attention and ease. “Right. It's just that-- It's nerve-wracking. She's just so special to me in so many ways, I want her to be more.”

“Which is why we're here. To assist you as well as watch you get on one knee!” Nabu jumped and wrapped his arm around Brandon's neck, simply exhibiting his enthusiasm for his friend. “C'mon, big guy! Today is the day you've been waiting for!” He went ahead and messed up his hair but not too much - he had a surprise proposal to attend and he had to look decent for so.

“Again, thanks guys for helping me and be here for this moment with me.”

Riven raised his hands, shrugging his shoulders. “Psst, we did what we could. All we had to do was call the girls and it was easy peasy from there on.”

“Yeah, no problem,” Timmy added, fixing the glasses sitting on his nose. “Tecna said that they were on their way here, so we should probably go inside before they arrive.”

“Really?!” The brunette gasped, excitement and anxiety flowing through his veins as he reached for the little box in his pocket to make sure it was still there and not gone missing.

During so, Helia felt the wind change direction since the soft breeze was trickling through his dark hair. He turned around as a smile crept onto his lips, which he couldn't help himself for. “I think I see them right now.”

A broad portal unfolded in the atmosphere a few yards away from their current location, instantly catching the attention of the Specialists as they have waited for their arrival with eagerness.

One by one, they stepped out, and each one of them looked absolutely stunning to the eyes of their partner.

They were indeed the luckiest men of the entire Magic Dimension to be able to have found the love of their lives to be the Winx Club girls.

And for lover-boy Brandon, it was obvious to inform that he almost disregarded how to function his breathing properly and felt he skipped a heartbeat as he dreamily gazed at his girlfriend making her way towards him in her glistening dress wrapped perfectly around her every curve with her blonde loose curls bouncing at each step she took and her big brown eyes also glued upon him.

“Sorry, we were a bit late. You know, someone just couldn't choose between which red shade of lipstick to wear.” Musa told, rolling her eyes as she greeted her boyfriend with a quick passionate kiss. “But we're here at the very least.”

“Nice to see you, girls.” Sky said, his arm wrapped around Bloom's waist, being careful with her as she was currently in the very early stage of her first pregnancy.

“Nice to see you too.” The nature fairy responded with a smile glued on her pink lips due to the fact she was reunited with her fiancé and embraced her arms so her body would be against his.

“And you are... looking incredibly beautiful as always.” Helia admired Flora with love in his ocean eyes as he cupped her cheeks within his warm hands and they kept on staring in each other's eyes as if they could ever be tired of it.

“Stella.”

“Yes, Brandon. What'd you think?” The light fairy stopped and spun around a couple of times on her tippy-toes to show her evening gown as well as her amusement of how well she outdid herself. “I know, I know. It's just a dinner party-- but no party could ever be a match for my outfits! So?”

“Do you want me to die of a heart attack because of how gorgeous you look in that dress, uh?” Brandon complimented as he acted he was about to pass out but Stella giggled as she caught him with her cheeks redden by his comment.

“Ahaha, stop.”

“I'm not lying, Stella. You're too beautiful.”

“Can we go in? I can't help but be hungry.” Bloom told, stroking her stomach with a frown on her face and Sky cackled.

The crowned Princess of Solaria shifted herself next to her friend, enclosing her arm around her neck. “Do not worry, preggos. One of the best chefs of Solaria is in the kitchen tonight and has prepared everyone the best dishes your tongue has ever met.”

“Ah, see, now we're talking.” Bloom smiled, poking Stella's waist.

“Shall we?” Brandon offered his hand to his girlfriend, who wheezed at his action.

“Yes, my Prince Charming!” Stella tip-toed to his side as they were the leading couple inside Solaria's palace, where they could have their party, which the light fairy was still unaware that it wasn't the regular catch-up dinner party with her friends.

But it was something she'll soon found out.

-

“That was good, I can't lie. We are satisfied!” The redhead fairy openly announced as she calmly wiped her mouth with a tissue and tapping her stomach, showing she was full, and Sky, who was sitting next to her, checked the time on his watch before hinting to everyone on the table what was about to happen.

The brunette stood up, using her elbow to nudge her fiancé to catch his attention. “I'm going for a walk. Helia, join me.”

“Why don't we go for a walk too?” Musa attempted to move her boyfriend from his seat.

“Is it time to go?” Riven whispered and she responded with a nod so he took account of the situation. “A walk is fine. I still gotta stay in shape.”

Musa playfully rolled her eyes and left her seat with Riven by her side. “Whatever.”

“Hey! Why is everyone going for a walk? I know the most fun places, I'm bored, let me come too--!” Stella strived to enrol herself with her friends but a hand grabbed her arm and made her sit back down, facing the person.

“I want to spend time with you.” Brandon cutely demanded which Stella could not resist herself denying.

“Of course. Ooh-- I have an idea. Let's go to the ballroom, there's a lot of space there! And, also, I want to show you something. C'mon!” The blonde fairy snatched his arm and initiated running, even though in heels, she was reasonably fast enough to make Brandon stumble upon his feet a couple of times.

“Okay, okay!”

“Almost there!”

Two patrols were standing guard in front of two enormous majestic golden doors. Thereafter, the couple arrived and the soldiers bowed at the presence of the Crown Princess but she kindly dismissed them and had them have a break as she would currently attain the hall.

“Here it is.” Stella placed her hand on the crack between the doors and they pushed themselves open, a light appeared.

Brandon was amazed; he did hear about this place but it was beyond his imagination of how stunning it stood. “Woah! Don't tell me... you organised this whole hall?”

“Yep! That's what I wanted to show you. I was so devoted to adding this room in the palace for a specific cause.”

“Which would that be?”

“Dancing with you.”

The brunette Specialist composed his posture and lifted his chin as he passed his hand for Stella to take. Henceforth, he determinedly told her, “Then, let's inaugurate this place.”

The fairy giggled as she took his hand and kindly accepted the offer as they opened the dance. Brandon's hand on her waist whilst the other in her hand as well as Stella's hand on his shoulder and the other clasping onto his. Therefore, their bodies moved, not by any music, but by the love flowing in their veins. It was like another way to converse - to allow the body to communicate.

Both Brandon and Stella were lost in each other's eyes but their bodies continued to move. Upon this journey that is theirs, their feet proceeded to pace to music only they could hear with their heartbeat that thumps for each other.

“I love you,” Abruptly Stella admits as if she was confessing to her crush, which technically, she was. “And I cannot imagine myself without you. Imagine your life without me! No light whatsoever!”

Brandon chuckles as they stopped dancing. “I love you too, my star.”

“I love hearing you say it every time. I don't think I would ever get tired of hearing it.” The fairy said as she made a meagre mirror appear in front of her so she could stare at any imperfections she could spot.

“Honestly, I believe it should be forbidden to look this pretty!” Stella mumbled as she looked at herself in her pocket mirror and fixing her lipstick.

Her boyfriend appeared behind her, contemplating her do so as his hand in his pocket was nervously fiddling with the box but his smile was exceptionally apparent. “How did you think of tonight?”

“Ooh, I had loads of fun and I'm also full! I'm happier about my outfit choice too, because you complimented it.” Stella wondered as she gazed at her nails whilst humming a song. “By the way, on the phone this morning, you said there was something you wanted to tell me. What is it?”

Suddenly, Brandon then declared, “Guys come in!”

Stella got confused as her eyebrows formed a frown. “Guys? What? We're not alone?”

Bloom, Aisha, Musa, Tecna, Flora, Roxy, Faragonda, Griselda, Nova and Former Queen Luna all came in with a simple white gown on, each holding a singular red rose in their hands. Then, the men entered: Sky, Riven, Nabu, Timmy, Helia and King Radius in white suits each holding a pink rose in their hands. Several soldiers also entered and went at their positions beside and they all bowed at the presence of the couple.

“Oh my, what is going on?! Mom, Dad-- what?” Stella nervously chuckled as Luna and King Radius came to hug her and wish her well before joining the others again, leaving the light fairy perplexed. “I'm happy to see you all... what's going on though? Why is literally everyone here-- even Principal Faragonda and Inspector Griselda! What!?”

The Winx and the Specialists with the rest all eyed each other and nodded, accordingly, turning their gazes back to the couple as they perfectly echoed together, “I loved you before and I love you now.”

Stella gasped, immediately tearing up at hearing those words that had a very special place in her heart. At that point, she didn't realize Brandon kneeled behind her. While so, one by one they gave a rose to Stella and when they finished so, she turned around to Brandon on one knee.

“No way! Brandon-pooh?!” The blonde fairy felt the urge that she was about to cry again as she fought back her tears and covered her mouth whilst the other hand was filled with roses. “Am I dreaming? What?!”

“Hey, I'm still nervous, but I am doing this for you; You make me one lucky man to stand here to this day completely over heels for you. The day I set my eyes on you, I knew you were mine. And-- I...” He took a deep breath, blinking his eyes multiple times to block the tears as Stella smiled and kissed his cheek.

“It's okay honey, take your time.”

“C'mon, Brandon! You can do this!” Both Winx Club and the Specialists were cheering for their friend like crazy maniacs. But that's what are friends for, to hype each other up in situations where they needed each other.

Brandon chuckled, waving his hand, signalling that they can calm themselves down now. “Alright, thanks, guys. I'm getting the hang of it. I'm back on track.”

“As you were saying...?” Stella butted in, her cheeks overflowed with tears.

“I want to spend the rest of my life with you and have a family with you. I want to do everything with you by my side and me by your side. My life has never been brighter without your light, so...” The brunette Specialist young man smiled at the scene as he lifted the box. “Stella. Will you make the honor to marry me?”

She instantly nodded her head while jumping with joy. “Yes. Yes!”

He enthusiastically brought the diamond ring out of the container and slowly slipped it into Stella's ring finger. She gasped at the sight of it for the fact that she couldn't believe what was happening to her, and then she hugged Brandon, crying on his shoulder as he picked her up and spun her around.

Later, Brandon gracefully put her back down and passionately kissed her as everyone kept shouting and applauding the couple as trumpets were blown by guards to celebrate the event.

“Yo, I'm getting married!” Brandon shouted as well as Stella waving her left hand in response and everyone was getting around the couple to personally congratulate them and wish them well.

The Specialists grabbed Brandon and threw him in the air a couple of times as the Winx stood watching the scene and laughing with them. Thus, Stella showed to the fairies the gem now sitting on her finger and was comparing with Bloom and Aisha, who were already married, as well as Flora, who was yet to marry.

“Another one from our group is a soon wife-to-be!” Aisha yelled as they all jumped together, giggling with each other and crying too, shocked to believe so much time has passed since they first met.

Stella slammed her hands on her cheeks as she looked at her friends and mumbled. “Oh my gosh-- there's so much planning to do! And my bridal dress and hair will come first.”

“Oh, Stella!” The girls laughed and shook their heads.

“Yep, that's the woman I am marrying,” Brandon muttered to himself, proudly. “I cannot wait.”

°°°°°°°°°

END OF THIS SHORT STORY!

Yay, I'm back again. I hope when you saw the notification, you were happy to see I finally updated!

I wrote something other than Flora and Helia! What'd you think of it? How did I do?

Don't be shy, drop more ideas if you want and I'll get back to you.

I'll soon give a preview of my second book ~ who's excited? 😏

Until then, see you next time fairies.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

722 87 15
This is a story based on the Winx Club. This is a story focused on Flora, it's a story of her being an assassin and having a mission to go steal Bloo...
1.3K 32 7
You already know about the Winx Club. What if they had a new member? What if Bloom's power is only the second strongest magic in the Magic Dimension...
32.8K 430 21
Flora has been ignoring her family for months, but her father is now forcing her to come back to fulfil her duty as a princess; find a husband and be...
2.2K 98 23
The winx club, Bloom, Stella,flora,techna,Musa and Layla defeat evil for good. ( or so they thought). They settle down and get married,l.( Bloom+Sky...