π‡π’ππžπšπ°πšπ² |πŸπŸ–+

Galing kay bazookah

In which a teenage girl sets her sights on the mafia don, and innocently seduces him. . . . . . . . . . . Sh... Higit pa

Disclaimer || Aesthetics
00 || The Begining
01 || Welcome To The Hideaway
02 || The Man in The Hallway
03 || Teachers Pet
04 || Workout For You
05 || Patatino
06 || Crush Culture
07 || Damsel In Distress
08 || Monsters In My Room
09 || Mr. Grumpy
10 || Simple Stupid Man
11 || The Other Woman
12 || Dinner Party
13 || Dessert Isn't Always Sweet
14 || Down Bad
15 || A Horny Drunk
16 || Kiss It Better
17 || Art House
18 || College Party
19 || Bold
20 || Touch
21 || Promises
22 || Empty Symphonies
23 || Replaceable
24 || Tough Love
25 || Tease
26 || Game On, Bitch
27 || Boating
29 || Intimacy And No Sex
30 || Teddy Bear
31 || Confusion
32 || Failure
33 || Banana
34 || The Untimate Temptation
35 || Victim
36 || Liar Liar
37 || His Prisioner
38 || Dangerous Woman
39 || Menstruation Madness
40 || Blue Balls
41 || Bullshit
42 || Caveman
43 || His Pleasure
44 || Sleeping Beauty
45 || The Fight For Control
46 || The Girl Who Cried Wolf
47 || Runaway
48 || Trainwreck
49 || Business Calls
50 || Chicken
51 || Invasive Questions
52 || Cruel Punishments
53 || Puttana
54 || Firsts
55 || The Worst Kind Of Jealous
56 || Head Above Heart
57 || Skeletons In The Closet
58 || Nine Hours
59 || The Ultimate Tease
60 || Cucciola
61 || Mile High Club
62 || Game Over, Bitch
63 || Birthday Girl
RUNAWAY
64 || Hormonal (Bonus)

28 || Touch Me

297K 7.6K 29.9K
Galing kay bazookah

Edited: 10.1.2022

Song: Chase Atlantic - slow down (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

I'm thoroughly exhausted by the time I get home, and the day hasn't even come to an end.

But that doesn't stop the world around me from moving. Alessio's disappeared into his office, saying he's got work to do and Marco's already pulled me into another session of trying to retain boring information.

Something that seemed to be useless and cause frustration between the two of us. That is until I'm able to slip away, excusing myself to practice my music.

I rarely ever needed to practice my music, so instead, I took it upon myself to run a bath, willing my mind a detox with a new book.

I wasn't a big reader. It always took me too long to finish a book that is when something is able to grasp my attention for long enough.

This one seemed promising, that is until I'm halfway through, anticipating the love story to get explicit, but am rewarded by nothing but a fade to black scene.

I toss the book onto my bed do something I know will make up for the annoyance I've faced all day. I change into one of the new two piece night sets I'd purchased.

This one's white and although it was a little too expensive, the confidence it gave me was worth every penny.

I then reach for the book, and make a move to leave my room, with every intention of burning this damn thing.

My house slippers slap against the hardwood floors as I move down the hall, only stopping when Alessio emerges from his office.

He's busy undoing the buttons on his dress shirt, but he lifts his head. His gaze an absentminded glance that starts at the tips of my toes, all the way up the length of my body, to my face. His gaze sharpening has he does so.

It makes me come to a complete stop.

"Where are you going?" I can't tell if the rasp to his voice is because he's tired, hasn't spoken to anyone in a while or something else.

"To find fire." I mumble, my attention going to his large hands that have resumed their activities of undoing the buttons of his shirt.

"Should I be concerned?" I look up to see his brow raised at me.

It takes me a moment to snap back into it, but when I do, I lightly shake my head, "No." I slowly walk towards him, stopping when I get close enough to see the tired bags beneath his eyes. "I'm just going to burn this book."

He stops what he's doing and glances to the book in my hand. "What did it ever do to you?"

I blink up at him, completely serious. "It pissed me off."

He cracks a tiny smile and my chest loosens at the sight while he steps back, nodding towards his bedroom door. "You can use my fireplace."

With a tiny sigh, I follow after him until we get into his bedroom and move towards the large fireplace.

The man steps forward and moves the protective film in front of the fire aside, allowing me to toss the book into it before he steps back next to me.

We stand there a moment, silence engulfing us as we both stare ahead and watch the flames swallow the pages and melt the wax on the cover.

He slips his hands into his pockets and I sigh already feeling better. "It was that bad, huh?"

I nod, the crackling from the fire sending a satisfied hum through me. "It faded to black."

I feel him turn his head, a twinge of amusement to his low voice. "Which means?"

I look up at him. "The author cut the scene right as they were about to have sex."

His brows raise and I can tell my statement takes him back, but he plays it off with a hum. "And you normally read about this stuff?"

I shrug, feeling his eyes on me. "When I'm bored."

And horny. But I don't share the thought aloud.

He makes a noise of acknowledgement, turning back to the fireplace in thought.

I tilt my head and examine his perfect side profile, illuminated by the fire. "What do you do when you're bored?"

That snaps him from his thoughts and gets him to turn and make his way towards his bed side table to remove his watch. "I don't have time to be bored."

I follow after him and drop down onto his bed, not bothering to hide my eye roll at his response.

"You rolling your eyes at me?" A bemused, playful smile crosses his lips, but his voice reeks of warning and his eyes are void of any lighthearted sentiment.

"Yeah." I sit up on my knees to get closer to his level and lift a challenging brow. "What are you going to do about it?"

The mood shifts.

I can't tell if it's good or bad, but it's heavier, darker.

Alessio stares at me and for a moment, I'd give anything to read his mind.

"It's late." He suddenly dismisses. "Go to bed."

The drop in my shoulders in instant, as disappointment settles in place of my innocent flirting. The last thing I wanted to do was go back to my lonely room. "Can I sleep in here?"

His eyes flicker down to what I'm wearing. The shorts weren't that short, but my top was small enough to bear my stomach and low enough to show some cleavage. But he's seen me in riskier outfits, my bikini earlier today being one of them.

He hesitates, turning around and moving into his closet. "Yeah."

That brings a giddy smile to my lips as I waste no time in getting under the covers. The more I slept in Alessio's bed, the more I hated my own. There was nothing better than laying in bed, cuddled up to a man whom made me feel safe and comfortable.

I've nearly fallen asleep by the time he emerges from his bathroom, clad in his pajamas. But the moment I'm embraced by his company, my fatigue vanishes.

He slips into bed, yet the distance between us is abnormally large.

I scoot closer, he shuffles farther.

That has me pausing to look over at him. The fireplace is still lit across the room, casting a light glow around us, enough for me to watch his reaction as I move closer once again, only for him to subtly move away, his jaw tight as he stares at the ceiling.

My brows pinch. "Are you okay?"

He folds an arm under his head. "Why wouldn't I be?" There's a hint of tension in his tone.

I deflate a little. "It's just that you usually..." I try to think my words through so that I don't sound pathetic, but it doesn't work. "Hold me..."

He shuts his eyes with an exhale, "I don't think that's a good idea right now." He murmurs and when I catch the fatigue in his voice, I can do nothing but nod in understanding.

"Okay." I turn onto my side, away from him so that he doesn't see the way my face falls. "Night, Alessio."

He doesn't bother with a response, sending my heart into a deeper dive towards the ground.

But before I can come up with my own conclusion as to why he's suddenly acting so distant, shuffling sounds from behind and it isn't long before a strong arm wraps itself around my waist, pulling me back into an even stronger chest.

Despite my body's instinct to melt back into him, my mind takes over. "Alessio?" I whisper.

A low hums sounds from the back of his throat.

I ignore the way it sends goosebumps all throughout my body and slowly turn around, my eyes level with his chest before I peer up at him. "You're acting weird. Why?"

I stare at him until he's opening his eyes and looking down at me, his stare holding a million unspoken thoughts and the words out of his mouth take me completely off guard. "The last time you got into my bed, you decided to ditch your underwear."

My face heats and my ears ring in embarrassment. But before I know it, I'm blurting out my rebuke. "The last time I got into your bed, you stuck your fingers inside me and didn't even have the decency to let me finish."

His eyes flash at my blunt response, before he rebukes. "You were being difficult."

"You were being too rough." I fire back.

We're engulfed by the sound of each other's heavy breathing and despite not want to have this conversation, perhaps we needed to talk about it.

"Did it hurt?" He asks after a while.

I stop and think back to that night. "It felt a little weird." I shrug, trying to be more specific. "I've never had anything that big-"

"Christo, that's not what I meant." He pulls away to lay on his back and pinch the place between his brows, while he exhales loudly. "Did I hurt you?"

Oh. He didn't want the details.

"Physically- no." I shift awkwardly, feeling like I'd overshared. I pull the covers up to right below my chin, "But emotionally, yes..."

"Giana." He turns his head and his face grows serious. "You know we cant go that far ever again."

My heart pings, but I force nonchalance into my voice. "And why not?"

The man looks me dead in the eye and says, "Because I'm not attracted to you like that."

Liar.

My ego would be crushed if I weren't so good at detecting his lies.

"Maybe you weren't at first." I drawl, sitting up in bed. The strap of my tank top falls over my shoulder and his eyes flicker to where it dips, exposing the swell of my breast, slightly. "But now... I don't believe that."

His eyes slowly trailing up to mine, looking the least bit conceded that he'd just been caught staring at my boobs. "Drop the subject."

But I can't. Not when there was clearly something but stopping him. At this point I was more curious than anything.

Why was he so adamant on fighting his attraction?

I push back. "Give me one truthful reason, and I'll leave it alone."

The man was a good liar, and even better at hiding his emotions, which makes it hard to read him. "It's wrong."

I raise a brow. "Since when did you have a sense of morals?"

His eyes narrow in a way that tells me I'm treading on the border of pushing him too far. "What would my men say-"

"Since when do you care about what they think?"
Alessio was the Don, he didn't need to explain himself to anyone and the way he carried himself was proof of that.

"Since you can't handle it." He snaps, his eyes daring me to try rebuking but I quiet down, not being able to detect the lie. "What happened last time was proof of that. Despite what you think, you're are not ready for that."

I look down to my lap, suddenly insecure. "Maybe you're the problem." Even as I say it, my argument feels useless. "Maybe you're too rough."

He watches me, like he's waiting for my reaction to what he says next. "No woman I've been with has ever complained."

And as much as the statement wrecks havoc in my mind, I couldn't argue with it. Nor did I want to sit here and discuss the other women he's been with.

It takes every bone in my body not to break down and make a scene.

"It was all new to me." I whisper, crawling under the sheets and taking up my original position on the other side of the bed. "I was just asking for a little understanding." Not for him to make me feel like I wasn't good enough.

I end the conversation there, turning away from him and making it clear I don't want to talk anymore.

But the man still speaks. "You'll realize that this is wrong, one day."

I wouldn't. But I don't respond. I simply stare into nothing, faced away from him until a low sigh sounds from behind me.

I ignore the sound of shuffling only registering what he's doing when he wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me back into his chest. "Giana, you need to understand-"

"Yeah, I got it." I grit, tired of this conversation. "I'm good enough to sleep in your bed, but not good enough for you to touch." And when I feel his protest coming, I shut my eyes, sighing tiredly. "I don't want to talk about it anymore."

And despite the feeling that he does in fact want to keep talking about it, he stays quiet.

I don't fall asleep, and judging by the way his hand tightens around my waist and his fingers begin tracing against the skin of my stomach, he also isn't falling asleep.

But the way his fingers dance across my bare skin begin killing me to sleep, that is until his deep whisper, breaks me out of it. "Hai torto." (You're wrong.)

"And I'll show you, " Gravely and nearly forbidden, as his hand moves down past my navel. "Just this once."

The sensual tone that suddenly engulfs us has me snapping my eyes open and freezing in my spot.

"Alessio-" I try to regulate my breathing, but the prospect of what he could mean begins to make my insides turn in want.

His touch drifts lower, into uncharted territory. His rough fingers skimming the band of my shorts. "It won't happen ever again." His murmur is low into my ear, like he's trying to convince himself.

We'll see about that.

His steady breath hits my ear and his next words knock the complete wind out of me. "Will you let me touch you?"

"Why the sudden..." I hold my breath as he continues rubbing along where the band of my shorts meets my skin. Like he's seconds from slipping beneath. "Change in attitude."

"Because if I don't," His hand is cold as he dips it under the band of my shorts, and when he realizes I'm not wearing any underwear, his tone takes on a sharp edge, "I won't be able to stop thinking about it." He doesn't move further down, his hand stays put, that is until I can't take it anymore and give in.

"Touch me." It takes everything in me not to beg.

I gasp breathlessly when the rough calloused skin of his fingers begins trailing lower, until he's touching my most intimate part.

Alessio was touching my bare sex.

"Cazzo." There's a hint of frustration in his tone. "You're bare beneath these tiny shorts?" He drags a nail across the skin right above my clit, and it feels like punishment. The worst kind.

He's teasing me, but I don't dare to speak and break him out of his trance because his hand starts dipping lower.

And lower.

Until his fingers are brushing my clit. Every bone in my body tenses in anticipation as I bite down on my lower lip, my emotions mixed at what he's going to do next.

His lips skim the skin beneath my ear. "Relax." He coaxes in my ear, but it sounds like a demand. My back automatically arches as I feel his fingers run up and down my now dripping slit.

My whimper is soft, "O-okay."

He runs a finger down, this time slower than before and I shut my eyes, throwing my head back in an attempt to keep still.

When that doesn't work, I tilt my head, so that my mouth is somewhat muffled by his neck as his fingers tease my wet entrance.

He hasn't even done anything and I'm losing it.

His hand is large and feels rough, but the way in which he's trailing my slit is soft.

It feels so perfect, a feeling that only intensifies once I feel his fingers lightly dip down into my lower lips.

"Cazzo." A thumb trails up to my clit, wet and coated in my arousal. "Why are you so wet? I barely even touched you." His words don't make me feel insecure, infact, the way his breathing increases makes me feel powerful.

But it's his lazy movements that have my lips parting and a low breath escaping as my legs tighten around his hand, trapping him in place.

He's not doing enough and I know it's because he thinks he'll hurt me but I start getting fidgety and so hot and bothered that it's almost painful. All I can do is whine and wither against him. "More." I whine softly wanting him to do something, anything.

His hesitation is clear. Which is why I take matters into my own hands by sliding my hand down and placing it atop his. I guide his fingers to my clit and start rubbing harder. He lets me guide him and when I peer up at him through hooded eyes, he's starting down at me, the look on his face dark, and his eyes so hyper focused on me.

"I want more, Alessio." I plead.

He gives me what I want, immediately pressing down harder on my clit, alleviating some of that built up pressure.

I arch my back, my ass digs into what I'm sure is a painful erection in his pants as I do so, ignoring the grunt he lets out. 

But I'm too distracted lost in my own pleasure to care.

"That feel good?" He mumbles moving to use his thumb to rub circles on my clit as his other fingers massage my lower lips.

"Yes." I breathe and his thumb rubs a little faster and I'm about to explode, until he slows once again, making the heat burning low in my stomach unbearable.

An illegible string of words escape me while he dips his head so that his breath hits the skin of my neck, just below my ear. "Hold on for me." He whispers before I feel a finger start to slowly push into my pussy. My lips part and I can't even manage to get a sound out as I squeeze around him.

It's only when he's pushed his entire finger into me that he stops, waiting for me to adjust.

I throw my head back with a satisfied hum, the sound increasing ten folds as he begins to slowly retract his finger, plunging it back in, his thumb simultaneously circling my clit in agonisingly slow circles.

I soon realize he's using his pinky instead of his pointer finger-like last time- and can't help the relief it brings me to know he's starting off slow. 

His other hand comes up to start playing with my hair as he leaves light kisses on the skin of my neck under my ear.

"Alessio." I moan, as his finger slowly picks up the pace but it's not fast or extreme.

"Right here, Principessa." He breathes in my ear, and his lips latch onto my neck as he starts lightly sucking the skin that's now probably covered in a thin layer of sweat.

The sensation of his lips gently sucking and his pinky lazily pumping in and out of me is like nothing I've felt before.

"Does it hurt?"

"No." I gasp. It felt amazing.

He hums and I feel empty when he suddenly pulls his pinky out. Panic rises as I removed the last time he'd left me without finishing me off. My terrified eyes tilt back to look up at him, "Please don't stop-"

I cry out when he wastes no time returning back to my entrance, only this time, with a different finger.

A much bigger, longer one.

He's already begun to push into me, and I immediately clench at the intrusion while he pros deeper in until he's buried to the hilt.

I suck in a breath through my teeth, but his finger still pushes deeper, the sensation causes me to hiss. But he's right there to soothe me in my ear.

"You're doing so good." His voice is so low and calming. "Just relax."

I nod, gasping and clenching tighter around the finger that's slowly pushing into me, until he stops and lightly starts pumping in and out of me before starting to move deeper again.

"Good." I feel his heavy breathing in my ear as i begin to adjust. "keep taking it like the good girl you are."

And when he pushes deeper, impossibly deeper and I feel a bigger pinch, I snap my eyes shut and grab onto his forearm for support.

"You're almost there, baby." He rasps and then my eyes snap open and I flinch when I feel his finger curl all of a sudden.

I didn't understand what the purpose of Al this was. I was fine before and on the brink of losing it, albeit quickly.

"What are you doing?" I gasp, squirming around the odd feeling.

He repositions himself behind me, drawing me closer into his chest but now he's snaking his other arm around me from underneath my side and he brings the hand to dip into my shorts as well.

His thumb automatically goes to my clit as he lightly starts circling it, his other hand continuing to work at my core with his finger still buried in me.

"I'm gonna make you come." He whispers his voice laced with desire.

I whimper at the sound.

"You want that, yes?" His voice is relaxed yet strong as he breathes against the skin of my ear. I nod eagerly for I couldn't will myself to speak.

His finger starts pumping slowly in and out of me and the thumb circling my clit alternates between slow torturous movements and faster circles.

Alessio hums unconvinced from behind me. "Tell me, then." He speaks and I feel the deep rumble shake my core. I hum in confusion, and he picks up his pace.

"Tell me how much you want it." He demands, his voice harder than before. He reeks of control and dominance, and I can't help but want him even more

"I want it badly." I moan, shutting my eyes. "P-please, Alessio." I'm a submissive whimpering mess but the sensation of his fingers feel too good not to be.

Alessio just hums in my ear, "Of course, Principessa." He places kisses on the side of my head as his hands get to working harder at my core.

His finger pushes in deeper, faster, harder while his other fingers on my clit apply more pressure, and the feeling of his lips now on the side of my neck kissing, nibbling and sucking have me shutting my eyes and moaning out in bliss.

The pain is long gone and in place of it is intense pleasure as he works my body like it was made for him. And with the way his hard body is pressed against my back, I wish I was moulded to him.

"Oh my- that feels so good, Alessio." I moan as I throw my head back into his chest, soft breathless moans spilling from my lips.

"Does it?" He hums. I love the way his strong arms feel around me and the way his voice pours into my ears.

His low, sensual voice.

"So good." I gasp softly my breathing coming out harsh as his fingers continue to work.

The pace isn't fast nor is it too much. It's at a pace where it's slow enough to allow me to enjoy it but fast enough to make me feel a build up.

"Mhm?" His voice sounds in my ear sending goosebumps all over my skin. "Then why don't you go ahead and come for me, baby," He murmurs, before curling his finger and applying just the right amount of pressure as I gasp out. "Show me how good I'm making you feel." He continues.

And then it happens.

I explode.

Pleasure bursts from every pore in my body, taking me to a euphoria I'd never been to before.

It happens embarrassingly quickly but I'm too busy basking in the euphoric feeling of pleasure to care.

I just had Alessio give me my first ever real orgasm.

I close my eyes in ecstasy hating the moment when Alessio removes his fingers from my pants completely.

I turn around to face him for the first time, to see him starring down at me, his gaze heavy and filled with mixed emotions.

"That was..." I'm still out of breath, and it seems like my voice snaps him from his thoughts.

He shakes his head. "One time only." And with that he reaches over to the night stand to grab a tissues but before he can wipe off my climax, I take his hand and bring his finger that are coated with my arousal up to the seam of my lips.

Alessio pauses, a flash of something much darker filling his gaze. Keeping eye contact, I dip his finger into my mouth and clean myself off. Slowly, as I dart my tongue out making sure to lick all of myself off.

His eyes zero in on the action, his tongue moving forward to wet his lower lip.

He likes that.

For a brief moment something so carnal passes through his face, as he watches intently even subtly pushing his finger forward, deeper into my mouth.

But when I decide to tease him by sucking a little on his finger, he hastily pulls them away and grabs a tissue, handing it to me as he proceeds to avoid my eye.

I clean myself up and throw the tissue away before slipping my shorts off and getting under the covers. I move closer so that my head is laying on his chest as my eyes glaze over with exhaustion and comfort as I continue to snuggle into him.

But before I can fall asleep, he speaks, his voice a low murmur. "That's never happening again."

We'll see about that.

𓆩❤︎𓆪

I don't like this smut scene very much.
It was very much bland and boring, but it's suppose to be that way bc Alessio's not fully into it. Yet. 

But it was too slow and soft for my liking, it just makes sense for rn in the story.

Also the rest of the scenes won't start off with so much embarrassment.

The smut in this book is going to be a mix. Some sweet Alessio and some dark Alessio. (This one was neither)

I would like your feedback. Is it too detailed? Not detailed enough? Be honest.

Also don't come at me if it's not realistic.
I haven't even spoken to a boy outside of school and I have literally no experience. Like at all.

I'm a slut in theory. But in reality I'm an extremely inexperienced virgin that's waiting till marriage.

Was that tmi? Maybe.

Also I might be MIA for the next two days bc I need to focus on my exam.

Okay bye I'll stop talking, ily ❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.1M 182K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
5K 203 2
TA'HAKUM ALKULI ━ controller of all. And so SΓ©raphina Corrino shall. (paul atreides x fem!oc) lupinqs Β© 2024
561K 19.5K 65
[+18]* NOW COMPLETE* Back Series Book 2 Dylan's been a good boy all his life but there's this insurgent flame that has been burning inside him and it...
1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. πŸ”₯** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...