𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"How do you say idiot in Italian?" "Bell'uomo." [ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛] "You're a bell'uomo." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilouge
Amore

30

220K 8K 19.3K
By izzeliaa

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

Leonardo Rossi is the single worst person I've ever encountered in my life.

And that's saying something.

If I had to review my experience with him I would give him a 1/5 stars and a do not recommend will end up being a prick to you.

And the one star is just because he's alright some of the time I guess.

Ara gave me a look full of pity and I slightly glared at her, "Stop looking at me like that."

"It's been two weeks Isabelle," Ara told me opening the blinds, "I think that's plenty of time to go through the five stages of grief."

"I've only been through two."

"One of them hopefully acceptance."

"Anger and depression."

Mostly anger.

I think those are enough.

"He's so dumb," I said nodding, "Now who's gonna tell him he's pretty when he does absolutely nothing?" I asked now aggressively maneuvering my hands in the air, "Oh and who's going to buy him Spider-Man sunglasses from the grocery store and force him to wear them?"

I scoffed, "I don't need him."

"No you don't," she agreed with me. 

"If anything he was the one who needed me," I nodded.

Ara gave me a smile, "Damn right."

I suddenly stood up, "You know what?"

"What?"

"I'm over him," I nod, "Yes. I'm going to work today too, I'm saving money to get an apartment right now actually. Fuck Leonardo Rossi."

Ara nodded leaving my room and I rushed around to get ready calling Laurie, "Hi!"

"How are you?" She asked.

"Great, fantastic even. Can I work today?"

"Of course, can you work the," she hummed, "Three pm shift?"

"Okay."

"Perfect, I'll see you then."

Saying goodbye I hung up the phone.

Am I okay?

That's very subjective actually.

I'm slightly unstable. I was on my phone when one of those dumb 'people who are meant to be' videos showed up, one of the initial pairs was I+L, I blocked the account before contemplating on throwing away my phone.

Other than that I'm perfect.

He can take all his yeahs and fines and choke on them.

An hour later I got up for work clipping back my hair and putting on blue sunglasses. I have a good feeling about today.

As I drove I saw someone on the side of the road wearing one of those inflatable dinosaur costumes, what the fuck. I lightly laughed, I have to tell Lee about-

Oh.

I'll tell Ara about it later.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What can I get for you today Larry?" I asked smiling.

"Just my usual please," I nodded writing it down.

As I walked back Laurie stopped me smiling, giving me a hug, "I'm so glad you're okay."

"Thank you," I replied hugging her back.

She pulled away, "Do you and Leonardo have anything planned for tonight?"

"We actually broke up," I shrugged leaning past her.

Her eyebrows furrowed, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," I said dismissing the topic.

Cool.

Yeah.

I want hot chocolate right now.

I tried vegan hot chocolate and it wasn't nearly as good as the lady trying to sell it to me at the store made it out to be.

I feel of I had to be a object I would want to be those lights people but outside that change colors, I feel I would be a perfect fit for a job like that.

The bell rang and I glanced over to see Leonardo walk in with James freezing once he saw me muttering something to James who rolled his eyes at him, shooting me a smile.

Stop.

Where are the cameras?

I smiled back not sparing a glance at Leonardo.

I walked to their table unwillingly, "What can I get you today?"

James ordered both of their drinks and I went back to get them started.

He had to come here, he knows I work here. I'm going to punch him. He better be ready.

I walked back handing them their drinks not actually punching him, "Let me know when you're ready to order," I gave a forced smile and walked off.

James nodded thanking me as L̶e̶o̶ Leonardo avoided eye contact with me.

Would he know if I spit in his food?

I shook my head going back to wiping down a few tables.

Recently I've been watching more crime documentaries than usual, and let me tell you if you ever need to get away with murder I'm your girl.

If you're a police officer this is a mere joke and please ignore the comment I have made.

Fifteen minutes later they were already ready for the bill. James being polite asked me how I was.

"I'm doing great actually," I smiled.

He nodded, "Do you have any plans for this weekend."

Eating Mac and cheese while watching 60 days in.

"I have a date," that's such a lie.

James eyes widened as I saw Leonardo's eyes narrow, "That sounds like fun," he said smiling his eyes darting over across the table.

"Have a good day," I smiled at him walking away.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

After my shift ended I walked out to my car driving to the store.

I'm very hungry right now.

I scanned the isles grabbing a lemonade and fucking Snickers bar.

As I walked up the trail I kicked the rocks ahead of me, making the way to o̶u̶r̶ my bench.

Sitting down I leaned back looking at the sky with a frown.

He'll never be mine, but I'm glad for even a second it felt like he was.

I can't believe I let him treat me like that for a day let alone weeks. I should've suspected something the first time he didn't say I love you back.

Apparently it takes the average person a little over three months to finally feel ready to date again. So basically I just have to wait till a while then boom suddenly I'm officially over him.

My eyes are heavy, I haven't been sleeping much lately.

I kept getting that nightmare I had in the hospital or something eerily similar to it.

I don't know why, but it's been stressing me out.

Maybe I should adopt a cat on my own.

I really want a cat.

I don't know why people think hairless cats aren't cute. They look so cute in the little cat sweaters, they deserve a lot more praise then then get. Sure they might sometimes look like wrinkly old people feet but still.

I've always wanted a cat, I just didn't have the means to take care of it when I was younger.

Once I get my own place I'm getting a cat and no one can stop me.

Yes.

I put down my sunglasses that were resting on top of my head previously and pulled out my headphones scrolling through my playlists even though I'm just going to end up replaying the same song twenty times.

My mind went back to his words he told me the last time we spoke.

Was I that easy to get bored of?

I just want someone to love me the way I love them.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Chapter 30

posted:6/07/2021 3:57pm

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°

This chapter was so short but the next chapter however👀

Sorry for the late update I woke up sick; I feel like you guys manifested it in my last comment section 🧍‍♀️

Next update will be Wednesday or tomorrow  idk yet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 13.1K 54
Meet Rachel Brody Everything comes easy to her. She has it all. Fame, money, boys. In one word popular. A Goddess amongst commoners. She is even the...
308K 7.4K 40
Two people from completely opposite worlds collide in an odd turn of events. Opposites are said to attract and this is no exception. He was not perfe...
3.3M 57.8K 51
~COMPLETED~ Mateo Rossi is your typical bad boy with tattoos and fancy cars. He has gotten everything he has ever wanted from his dad; the leader of...
656K 12.9K 31
He looks at her like she's his world The light to his darkness, She looks at him like he could grow a field of flowers for her, And that's just what...