Kny Highschool

By Rose-san08

Kny Various x fem!reader Highschool AU A female transfer student travels to another country, where the one an... More

A/N
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 08
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Kny in a Nutshell
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 07

1.5K 63 40
By Rose-san08

"Feeling Hot + Calm Genya"

"I-isn't there any other smaller uniforms I could probably borrow?"

You questioned, looking down at your slightly oversized uniform as it bagged up around the sides and around your chest area.

"We apologize but there's currently no uniform the same size as yours in stock..."

Kiyo exclaimed with a sad smile before you tried to cheer her up with a head pat.

"One of the female seniors had taken the last order so you need to wait until we wash and dry your own uniform"

"That's fine! I can deal with this clothing!"

You said, still trying your best to cheer up the frowning little girl as you stood up from your kneeled position.

"It's just clothes anyways. How bad can it-"

"[Y-Y-Y/N]-san!"

The familiar voice of Tanjiro had sounded from right in front of you.

You hadn't even took notice of his presence before he decided to speak up so seeing him all freaked out, made you freaked out.

"What?! Is there something wrong?! Did something happen?! I swore I turned off the stove in the kitchen's school-"

"It's not that! It's...y-your..."

Tanjiro began but soon trailed off as he refused to make eye contact with you.

You tilted your head in slight confusion before Nezuko appeared from right behind him.

"[Y/N]-chan, you have a nice collarbone and cleavage"

Nezuko spoke in a soft tone as you grew silent, slowly turning your head towards her as you smiled nervously.

"W-what...?"

You questioned, not sure if you heard that right before you were shoved right in front of a body mirror.

"Holy shit, this is gonna be a bigger problem than I thought"

"I do have one question though"

Nezuko spoke again, raising an index finger before you sighed and turned your body towards her direction.

"What were you even doing in the school's kitchen?"

You grew silent yet again before Tanjiro, who had his back turned to you for quite a while now, pondered about it as well.

"And how were you able to go to the kitchen without being noticed by us? We were with you the whole tim-"

As he was about to finish his sentence, you began to laugh loudly and looked to the side with a wide smile and a hand behind the back of your head.

"I-is that so? Did I say something like that? I don't remember!"

"But you just-"

"Anyways!"

You continued, clapping your hands as you pointed towards the clock on top of the door and made a gasping noise.

"It's almost time for classes-"

"We're still ten-"

"-we need to be early and get those extra credits, am I right?"

You laughed nervously before putting both of them out the door and into the corridors.

"Thank you so much Naho, Kiyo, Sumi and Aoi...and Yushiro...I do hope to visit you guys and Tamayo next time under good circumstances!"

You screamed out from outside the door before turning towards the two of them with a smile.

"Shall we go now?"

You questioned as the both of them slightly nodded, soon leading all three of you into the other unrestricted building.

But before you could take another step, you could feel the hair on the back of your neck raise, shivering slightly even though it was quite warm outside.

"[Y/N]-san?"

You hadn't even realized that you had stopped in your tracks until Tanjiro called out your name.

You snapped your head towards him and stared blankly at him for a while before you widened your eyes in realization.

"A-Ah I must have zoned off for a bit..."

You muttered to yourself with a slight chuckle before Tanjiro sighed and turned to continue walking down the alley way.

"Are you coming with us though?"

"Yeah...I'll catch up later!"

You said, with a smile of reassurance as you could see doubt written on Kamado's face.

"Okay then..."

He whispered before walking towards the classrooms, hand-in-hand with Nezuko as you turned to look at the dark hallways just opposite where the Kamado siblings had went off to.

You squinted your eyes more in the darkest corners of the hall way before you heard a slight thump.

"Who's there?"

You questioned in slight suspicion.

If it was the students from the other side of the school, why is there a need to hide from you if you're not that much of a harm to them?

But perhaps, intruders might have been able to sneak themselves in through the windows or something.

The sound of another thump soon resonated, causing you to back off a bit, before a form started to shape from within the darkness.

With the sound of a flip switching, you let out a breath and clenched the cloth around your chest as you stood upright.

The sight of the familiar uniform coming into sight, knowing they were just a student of the campus.

"Kon'nichiwa!"

The person greeted with an unusually happy demeanour as you only raised a brow at this.

"[Y/N] right?"

"Yeah...Must've heard from Tanjiro-kun a while ago..."

You whispered, still cautious about them.

You weren't supposed to interact with them, as Tanjiro once said, and the fact that you don't know whether or not you'd be punished for this just raised your fear to another level.

"I really shouldn't be here-"

"Why not?"

The male interrupted with a pout on their face as you backed off, seeing him grow closer to your own figure.

You tried to keep up your polite act and smiled back at him with closed eyes, leaning back a bit as you grabbed onto the wall beside you.

"T-There's classes I should be going to-"

"OI DOUMA!"

Someone shouted, from the male's direction as you leaned your body towards the side, looking behind him to see another student fast-walking towards him.

You flinched a bit at the sudden appearance of the male, jumping back quite the miles away from them with arms raised.

"Oh? Hakuji-senpai~! What brings-"

"Don't call me that. Classes are about to start yet here you are meddling with students from the other side"

The male muttered, hitting said Douma on the back of the head as it caused the golden-blonde haired male to thrust his head forward.

"Kedo-"

"My apologies for his mannerism!"

The same male with brown hair and pale blue eyes exclaimed, bowing in front of you before standing upright, grabbing the rainbow-eyed male by the back of his collar.

"See you during break time [Y/N]-chan! I'll introduce myself properly next time~"

He said, waving goodbye before they disappeared around the corner.

You just stood there, confused with the encounter you had today before turning your head behind you, taking one last glance towards the hallway they'd disappeared from before taking off with large steps.

-- Time Skip --

"You're late [L/N]"

The teacher of the class said, as you entered through the back door of the classroom, panting for breath before bowing in front of the teacher.

"I'm sorry for my tardiness sensei!"

You basically shouted, before standing upright as he had told you to do so.

"It's fine. My name's Urokodaki Sakonji and i'll be your teacher for this class"

He announced as you bowed again and sat on the only seat that had no one on it.

More precisely, a seat that sat on the edge of the wall where the windows were located.

You dropped your bag by your side and out stretched your hand to bring out your notebook.

But before you did so, you checked the class for someone and your eyes immediately landed on dark purple orbs.

'Genya's not late'

You thought before shrugging your shoulders.

'Good for him I guess'

-- Time Skip --

"Class dismissed"

Urokodaki sensei ended the class as Tanjiro immediately came up your way, Nezuko following soon after.

"Oha-"

Tanjiro began, but was cut off when Genya shoved him in the shoulder and pulled your wrist, guiding you towards the door as you walked with a frown.

"Genya, you're just being mean to Tanjiro now"

You said with furrowed brows before patting him on the head with a smile.

"I'll meet you with the others in the canteen!"

You waved to him before meeting Tanjiro in the hallway in front of the classroom.

"Gomene Tanjiro-kun. Genya pulled me out-"

"It's fine [Y/N]-chan!"

He said as you sighed, shaking your head before standing behind them.

"Lead the way to the cafeteria Kamado Tanjiro!"

You said, in a "knightly" voice before you could hear him chuckle and eventually move forward.

"Hai, hai~!"

He said before you realized something, just half way out of the hallway as you raised your head with closed eyes.

"Wait, since it's break time, we'll be able to meet the other students right?"

You questioned, your answer being confirmed by Tanjiro nodding as you smiled again.

"Where do they take their breaks?"

"Are you sure [Y/N]-chan? Students from here don't usually interact with the others because they're known for their evil deeds..."

He muttered out as you waved it off with a smirk.

"I'm sure it's fine~"

Voice in a care-free tone as Tanjiro sighed before nodding and smiling to himself.

"Since students from here and there alternate eating places, for today, they'll be eating in the fields just behind the school campus. And for now, we'll be the ones to eat inside"

"Does the school really hate for us to be with them that much??"

You inquired with a shocked tone, feeling bad for the ones from the other school as Tanjiro shook his head.

"We chose to not go near them since it's rumored that those who come close to them, will be badly influenced and become as bitter as them...Well that's what the higher ups said"

Tanjiro said, immediately adding on the last sentence as he looked outside with a longing look before you nodded your head.

"Well, tell Genya i'll have to see him during class!"

You said, dashing off towards the outside to meet the others, as Tanjiro said they'll be, as he panicked and tried to stop you.

"[Y/N]-chan! I'd hate to see anybody hurt because of them! You are no-"

"Don't worry about me! I'm pretty capable of being on my own!"

You finally said, before searching for the door outside.

Tanjiro could only sigh as he knew he couldn't catch up to you in time before turning to Nezuko with a small frown.

"Stay safe.."

-- Time Skip --

As you seached for the door towards the outside, you bumped into someone, causing you and the other to fall.

You shut your eyes, expecting the impact to sting but as you did so, you felt someone grabbing your arm tight.

You opened your eyes only to be met with light-blue colored eyes.

"Oh, it's you again"

He said, in a shocking manner before he pulled you off the floor and looked at you with wide eyes.

"I didn't really get your name the last time we met. My name's Hakuji, but i'm most known by Akaza"

He said, reaching a hand out towards your direction as you shook it with your own.

"Greetings Hakuji-san! My name's [Y/N]"

You said, shaking his own before you thought.

'They're not as bad as others said they were'

"To the point where they share bad rumors about us? Yeah, I heard"

He spoke, as you hadn't realized you'd been speaking your own thoughts as you grew red a bit from embarrassment.

"Still, I was surprised to see you still interacting with us even with them saying all those things"

He spoke before you hummed, beginning to walk beside him as you closed your eyes in thought.

"This is our second meeting. You're quite the respectable man Hakuji-san"

"I've been told by many"

-- Meanwhile --

"WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO INTERACT WITH THEM?!"

"Calm down Genya, she said she'll be fin-"

"THAT WOMAN DOESN'T KNOW S-"

"Language Genya"

"-HIT"

Tanjiro had been trying to calm down Genya after he had been told that you were going to spend the rest of your time with the "problematic students of the school."

"What's going on here?"

A loud booming voice sounded from behind them, as they turned to see their red and yellow haired standing with crossed arms.

"Rengoku-senpai!"

"Tanjiro told us that the new student had decided to interact with the others instead of with us-"

"WHICH was a stupid decision in her part-"

Genya began to grumble, before he was harshly patted on the back by the one and only Tengen.

"Is it that girlfriend of yours?"

"Genya has a girlfriend?!"

Shouted Zenitsu as his eyes popped out in disbelief as he shook the taller boy beside him rapidly.

"WAHHH!! WHY DOES GENYA GET TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND-"

"Shut up Donitsu, you're a weakling anyways"

"-HAH?!"

"I-I think he meant a girl friend. You know...a friend who's a girl?"

"..."

"WHAT?!"

.

.

.

[TO BE CONTINUED...]

=============

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
575K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...