Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

By Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... More

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

10: Devil's Engagement.

41.1K 1.3K 115
By Scribblestories_

Trysta's POV :

I groaned as I stretched my arms. A smile formed on my lips when I see outside my window, and snuggle the side of my face more in my duvet.

Today the devil is going to get engaged. Everyone were busy in the preparation form so many days.

I smile in excitement as finally I am going wear the gown which I brought after looking for it so long.

Come on...!! Evey girl gets excited when tehy have wear new dress and the excitement increases when you love the dress so much.

After few minutes I get out from my comfy bed and went in the washroom. I did my morning business and took a very relaxing sented bath. After that, I went towards my dressing room and applied moisturizer only body.

I giggled when I realized how delicately I am doing everything. Okk I want to look good in my dress.

After that I did my make according to my dress and left my hair open after parting it from the middle and curling them.

Finally I went in my closet with a very smile on lips and awwwd when I looked at my dress.

You may find this exaggerating, but I really love this more than strawberries and my sleep.

I delicately wore the dress and swirled in front of my mirror. I again giggled at my actions and kept praising my slef while looking in the mirror.

Trysta dress 👆

(A/N : I am actually in love with this dress😭. Plzz someone deliver this beauty at my address...😁)

After wearing my dress I wore a think golden chokar and diamond studs. I wore my beige scarpin 6 inch heels. Basically I am not a heel perosn, but to make this dress more beautiful, I can adjust with everything.

After getting ready I took a lot of pictures of myself while showing myself in mirror and also took lots of selfies.

I send my pictures to Tessa and April and got very quick replies with lots of 🤩😍❤😘🥵 this kind of emojis with compliments too.

They both are also invite so they also send me their pictures and I replied and complimented them with same love and enthusiasm.

After this I checked the time and saw it's already 11: 28 in the morning and the ceremony is going to take place around 12 or so.

I sighed and sat down on my bed while looking at my slef here and there. Soon their was knock on my door.

I get up and open the door only to come across Bryson who whistled while looking at me, causing me to roll my eyes at his antics.

"You are looking gorgeous Try. Today I have to keep my hawk eyes on you so that no body dares to cross their fucking limits." He said with pure sincerity in his eyes and seriousness in his voice causing me to giggle at his possessiveness.

Bryson and Braydon are always like this. Super protective...!!

"Lest go..." I said enthusiastically and linked my hand with his arm. He chuckled at mh antics and I grinned as we made our way out from the mansion.

Engagement ceremony is organised in the left wing of the house. We usually dont book places for our private function as our background doesn't allow that. Only business funtictions are held outside with very very very tight security.

Sometimes I don't actually believe that I live with power mafia of New York. It's not that I live in illusion. I know the reality of my life and from where I belong. I also know my past and I also consequences of my any wrong step.

It's just things are always seems good to me. Everyone around me is protective and caring. Whenever I feel a little, there will always be someone to lift my spirit again.

Sighing we made our way to the left wing and I see a the whole left wing was decorated very beautiful. A lot of people were already present there. A lot eyes turned towards us but we kept on walking.

I squealed and left Bryson's arm and ran towards my girlfriends.
They both hugged me and we giggled.

Tessa dress👆

April dress👆

[A/N: Check characters introduction. I have put April and Tessa too.]

"Ohh so miss Pinky promise is also here." Bryson said in a mocked tone from our behind.

Tessa rolled her eyes with a groan while April and I smirked.
Welk the thing is that Bryson also these Tessa becoz once she told me to do Pinky promise and unfortunately Bryson was there and witness everything, and from then he stared teasing her with this name.

"Ohh yeah Mr. Pink pants. Hello to you too." Tessa retorted back causing us to giggle while Bryon glare at her.

Now, here the thing is that once we were having a girls sleepover at our mansion. It was night when Tessa went in kitchen to take water when she saw Bryson there in pink color Boxer and since then she teases him with this name.

April and I always ship them, only to get a hard smack from Tessa and scrunching nose from Bryson.

Their brokering went on for some more time when finally it was time for the soon to be groom and bride come on the stage.

Eveyone went silent as Xavier and Sophia made their way to stage with Sophia's hand linked with his arm.

He was looking handsome like a vogue model is walking in front of us, while Sophia was also looking gorgeous in her beautiful gown.

Sophia's dress 👆

They both were looking beautiful together. Bold, compatible and strong. Xavier had the same emotionless face while Sophia was smiling a little proudly.

They made their way on the stage and Uncle Mason gave a little speech. In between the speech I my eyes meet with his.

I looked away from him and concentrated on what uncle Mason is saying.

Once he was done with his speech, eveyone clapped and two people wnet on stage with rings.

First Xavier put the ring in Sophia's finger and we all clapped.
But when Sophia was putting the right in his finger, it was not going inside.

Getting frustrated he snatched the ring and put it in his small finger.
We girls laugh at this to which Bryson also joined us.

After that Sophia kissed him on hsi cheeks and we hooted, but I closed my mouth when he directly and only galred at me in the whole crowd.

After that some couples danced and other talked. A lot of other Mafias, business men, big lawyers and politicians were Also present here.

We didn't waste much time and went towards the catering. We trio eat, talked, laughed, took selfies, check out some handsome young man and the evening went by like this only.

We girls again made our paln about shopping as just after a week wedding is going to occur. And nothing can be more exciting than this.

Little did I know the exciting thing was of another level which will change my life forever, with no going back.

********
Published on - 07.06.2021.

Hlw angles..!!

Here is the update. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Actually today I wanna say a lot things.

1. Today I tired to show Trysta like all other normal girls. How she loves wearing new clothes, taking selfies etc etc. She is very naive indeed, but is not dumb. She know her reality and also know how things works, but not really...!!

2. Plzz check characters intro as I have posted about Tessa and April, becoz they both are constant characters of the story and are important too.

3. Many of you may think, Xavier is only using Sophia, but it's not like that. If would have been using her then he wouldn't have agreed to marry her at any cost.

He is a dominant and a very strong characters and NO ONE can make him do something which he doesn't wants too.
(Just remember the above point for future chapters.😉)

4. Things will reveal at right time so plzz keep patience and enjoy the story😈.

Yeah your author is evil and loves to tease you guys.

Hope you all guys like the chapter. Do share your thoughts. It makes me happy and motivates me.

Today I was not planning to upadte at all. But one sweet message from a reader made me write this chapter instantly.

I want Nothing much. Just some genuine words will be more than enough for me.😊

Next part is of wedding so be ready for Xavier's POV.

Excited right...??
I am excited too.

It will take 1-2 chapters more for wedding finally to occur.

I will try to update next update soon.
But no promises as my classes have started again.

Follow me on wattpad and on Instagram to know more about updates, cahracters, announcement and about me too.

Ig - author_priyaraj

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1.4M 50.8K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
1.8M 75.4K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
580K 17.6K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...