The Strong Deadth Part II

Bởi phoenixdreamwizard

This story mainly focus on the couple Nathan and Rakshit from previous part, like how their relationship move... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER 1: NO CARE
CHAPTER 2: THE BEACH PARTY
CHAPTER 3: LEAVING BEHIND
CHAPTER 4: SISTER'S MARRIAGE
CHAPTER 5: MEETING WITH FAMILY
CHAPTER 6: SURPRISE!
CHAPTER 7: PROPOSE
CHAPTER 8: MEETING WITH FAMILY (II)

CHAPTER 9: LOVE BEING LOVED BY YOU

1 0 0
Bởi phoenixdreamwizard

Nathan's P.O.V.: -

The party was over and Rakshit was taking me home. There was an awkward silence in the car between us during the path. And finally, I shouted "You told your parents?"

Rakshit replied "Yeah! I did."

I said "Then why didn't you tell me about this?"

Rakshit said "I was about to but..."

I interfered and said "But what? I mean I was there and I don't know that they know. They know about us and I don't know how to react. I was terrified about it that what will happen if they know about it and you already told them and I was like a mad person who don't know about anything. (Rakshit stopped the car at the side of the road) And now you stopped the car and I don't know why..." Rakshit pulled me towards him and kissed me.

His lips were not too soft but a bit rough. And I can still taste the ice cream which he had at dinner and maybe he was tasting mine. His tongue sneaked inside my mouth and played with my tongue. It rolled upside down in the whole area. It was like it was giving a massage. I was motionless with this action. I was going with the flow.

He took off his tongue and asked "Are you good now?"

I was still motionless. I don't know what to say, but there was a question in my mind and I asked him "You kissed me to stop me?"

He replied "No, I kissed you because I wanted to."

Those words went directly to my heart. I was so happy that time that I wanted to kiss him again and I did. I grabbed his collar and pulled him towards me and I did it just the way he did it. Then I said "Let's go home now." He nodded. He settled to his seat again. I looked at him and he was just smiling all the way to the home. He was so happy.

Soon my home arrived and I moved out of the car and he called me from back. He came out of the car and asked "Did you enjoy today?" "Yes." I replied.

He came near to me and asked "Are you mad at me?" "About what?" I asked.

He rubbed his head in an awkward sense and asked "Well, I kissed you suddenly without any notice. So I thought that you would be mad at me."

I said "Well, no, I am not mad at you." Rakshit smiled. I continued "Now, Can I go inside?"

Rakshit said "Yeah, please." I was walking towards the door and was smiling like a mad person. I couldn't stop smiling and then I thought of something. I turned around looked at Rakshit and walk towards him again and gave him a kiss on his cheeks and run towards the door again. Rakshit was standing still. His expression was like he wasn't expecting this. I reached to the door and turned around and said to him "Take care while going home." His expressions were still shocking and he still nodded, sit back to the car and went away. I opened the door and saw Sneha and Gautami standing front of me. They were looking at me shockingly too. I was surprised by seeing them like that so I asked "What happened? Why are you looking at me like this?"

Sneha asked "Did you just kissed him?" I blushed and haven't said anything.

Gautami said "That means you really kissed him." I haven't said anything this time too and went to my room.

I heard they said to each other that "OMG! He is in love...."

I can't stop laughing now. I changed my clothes and set on my bed thinking about him again. I was remembering his face when he shouted on Vinita that it was a surprise for me. I was remembering his face when he was shocked when I kissed him on his cheeks. I was smiling and couldn't stop that.

Narrator's P.O.V.: -

Time passed so fast and it was Christmas again. Nathan celebrated Diwali with Rakshit's family. This time Nathan was blushing so much while he was with them. Rakshit's mother was treating him like her own son, no, more than her son. Rakshit was totally jealous by seeing this, but Vinita was not, because Nathan was treating her better than Rakshit. Well, they become best friends and you know, Vinita already thought Nathan as her Sister-In-Law.

Nathan invited Rakshit and his family and his friends to his house on Christmas. By this, they will see his house too and will know each other more. He took help of Kuldeep, Sneha and Arjun to decorate the house and Christmas tree and Gautami and Mitali to help him with cooking. And he himself was busy in making cake. Well, this was the first time when Rakshit's parents were visiting his house so he was excited but nervous too.

When Rakshit's family came, they all were having gifts in their hands. Nathan got a bit annoyed but he can't say anything because it is natural that whosoever comes on Christmas gets a gift too. He said "Why did you all bring the gifts, only one would be good too." Vinita said "It's not just only for you." she looked around and said "We brought it for all of you." Everyone was so happy and so do Nathan. Then Rakshit's friends came too and they were having gifts too. After they all set on the table and celebrated the Christmas. Everyone was laughing and enjoying the meal.

After that they were about to left. Nathan stood up and gave them the return gifts. Rakshit was not willing to leave yet. He wants to stay more. So, his parents decided to leave and let Rakshit and Vinita stay. After the meal they all set in the hall and started talking about each other. Well, that's the best way to know each other. Nathan was not much of talking person so he was just watching everyone. Suddenly, he saw Rakshit looking at Bobby and Bobby was staring at him with wide eyes. Nathan felt something wrong so he asked "What's wrong?" Everyone stopped talking and looked at him. He continued "You both are looking at each other in so strange way. What's wrong?"

Bobby said to Rakshit "It is the time, just tell him."

Nathan asked "Tell him what?"

Rakshit said "Well, Nathan, I have something to say to you."

Nathan looked at Rakshit curiously and asked "What is it?"

Rakshit said "Well.... I told you earlier that Mahi was died in accident and we were fighting before her accident, right?"

Nathan said "Yeah, you told me about it. So what?"

Rakshit said "Well, we were fighting because of you."

Nathan asked "Fighting because of me? What are you talking about?"

Rakshit looked at Bobby again, Bobby said "Don't look at me. You have to tell him the truth. He has the right to know."

Nathan asked "What you both are talking about? Rakshit, please explain it?"

Abhijeet was sitting beside Bobby. He asked Bobby whispering to her ears "Are you both talking about Mahi's case?"

Bobby whispered back "No, it is not about that. Just sit quietly and listen."

Rakshit said "Well.... the thing is...."

Mitali said "Oii! Rakshit bhai, don't make us more curious. Just say it already."

Rakshit said "Our first meeting was not at the mall."

Nathan was confused and said "But I remember that we met at mall."

Rakshit said "Yeah, because you noticed me there, but actually I saw you earlier than that."

Nathan asked "Where?"

Rakshit said "It was an occasion of Diwali I and Mahi was buying a cake for Vinita's birthday. We were standing on the counter and you came there. You purchase a small cake and came out, but we were still waiting for ours as it was a big one. And when we came out, I saw you giving that cake to road side children. That was our first meeting. Second was when you were saving that kitten from the tree and gave that to the child. I was watching you from far and that time also I was with Mahi. The third one was when you helped that old lady cross the road. Everyone was scolding you, even Mahi, but I was just looking at you. Mahi noticed me everytime when I looking at you. The fourth one was when it was a Christmas, I and Mahi went to see the lights on shops and garden and on church. We were passing from between the trees which were decorated from bright white and red lights, especially for Christmas, and it was quite late. I saw you coming from opposite side. You had a bag on your shoulder and I still remember that you were wearing a purple colour full sleeve tee with brown jeans and brown shoes. The lights were on trees but you were shining more than that. You were watching the lights too, you were looking here and there and was smiling like hell. I don't know if you remember but you even glanced at me and I was just watching you.

After that I went to drop Mahi to her house. During the way, I was still thinking about you. I was still thinking about your kindness, your helpfulness, your carelessness. I felt like I want to be with you. I want to take care of you. I don't want that smile to go away from your face. I just want to lock that smile to myself. And while I was thinking about this Mahi was still noticing me. When we reached her house, she called me in. We went inside and then she asked 'what is happening?' I didn't know what she was talking about. She continued her talk saying that 'don't you know I have been seeing you for days' and all that. Her anger was on the top that time. She even said that 'he is a boy and you are a boy too.' But I don't know what happened to me. I just said 'let's break up.' and moved out of the house. I know that knew each other for a long time and I don't know why I said that, but I never felt guilty about it.

Then, after four days I got the new that she died. She was so drunk that she couldn't control herself and met with an accident."

After telling the whole story, Rakshit looked at Nathan for his reply, but Nathan was totally out of his mind. He was looking down and here and there. Rakshit put his hands on Nathan's shoulder and asked "Are you alright?"

Nathan quickly removed his hands and said "Don't touch me." He stood up from his place but he felt a bit dizzy. He set on the sofa heavily again. Rakshit put his hand on Nathan's shoulder again and Nathan removed it again and said "I told you don't touch me." Kuldeep was sitting beside Nathan so he holds Nathan's hand and asked "What happened?"

Nathan gave a look to Rakshit and said "I... I was living with a guilt, guilt that my parents and one of my friends is dead today. I was feeling guilty that I stopped and turned back to pick my bracelet and someone hit my parents. I was feeling guilty that I never reached to my friend on time or else he would be alive right now. And now... now you added more guilt that your ex-girlfriend died because of me?"

Rakshit said "No, no, you are.... that's what it is." Nathan try to stand up again but he felt dizzy again so he set to the sofa.

Nathan said "No, you said that you were not paying attention to her because of me that's why she burst out of anger. Directly or indirectly, the reason is me." Nathan has started getting headache so he holds his head tightly and said "Leave! Just leave right now."

Rakshit's friend stood up and started moving out. Bobby asked Rakshit to stand and leave for now, but Rakshit denied. He said "I will not leave him. I left Mahi once. Now I can't even see her. I can't leave him now."

Nathan try to stand up again, but this time he fainted. Good thing, Aarush was there. He checked him and said "He is just unconscious right now. Maybe because of extensive stress. Let him get some rest." Rakshit without saying anything, took Nathan in his arms and took him to his room and let him sleep on his bed. Everyone was looking at him but he doesn't care about anyone. Then he came out of the room and asked Aarush to drop Vinita at home because he has decided to stay there. So, Sneha went to drop Arjun, Mitali and Kuldeep to their home and Gautami was standing at the door of Nathan's room and Rakshit was sitting beside Nathan holding his hands. When Sneha came back, she and Gautami went to their room and slept.

The next morning, Nathan woke up and saw Rakshit was sitting beside him and was sleeping. He just looked at him for a moment. Thinking about what he told him previous night. Nathan sighs and called Rakshit two times. Rakshit woke up and saw that Nathan is up. He was so happy and said "You are up! Are you alright? Do you need water? Let me get you some water." He stood up from his place, but Nathan holds his hand and let him sit again. Nathan said "Why did you tell me those things?"

Rakshit looked down and said "I just wanted you to know that you are my first love and no one can take your place. Mahi was just a friend to me. She was nothing more than that."

Nathan said "Let's forget about it. Things have already happened. We can't change anything."

Rakshit asked "So we are good?"

Nathan said "But you have to buy me more chocolates and ice-cream." "Sure!" Rakshit replied.

Nathan said "Now go and get me a glass of water." "Roger that." Rakshit replied.

It was not that Nathan was okay about it. But, he thought that he can't do anything else. Fighting with Rakshit will not help a bit. So he thought of letting it go.

The time has passed and it was 2015. Nathan continued to feel dizzy and sometimes headache, but he always ignored it.

It was the time of Nathan's birthday and his parent's death anniversary. Rakshit went to Nathan's house but there he found Sneha and Gautami only. Gautami said "Nathan has gone to meet his parents."

Rakshit know where Nathan must have gone so he followed Nathan. He drove to the place where Nathan's parents were burry. He saw so many cross. He looked here and there and found that Nathan was sitting near to one of the cross. He quickly run there. He ran so fast. Nathan heard the voice of heavy breaths so he looked behind and he saw Rakshit was standing in front of him.

Nathan asked "What are you doing here?"

Rakshit replied "You met my parents, right? Now it's time for me to meet your parents."

Nathan smiled and shifted aside and gave Rakshit some place to sit. Rakshit sit down and said "Mom, Dad, I don't know how to start. So, if I do any mistake while saying this, please forgive me. I, Rakshit, is dating your son. And I promise that I will always try to make him happy. I will try that his eyes never gets wet. I will try to give him everything he needs. I will try to protect him from everything. I will try and try my best. Please give me permission to marry him."

Nathan got shocked and asked "What did you just say?"

Rakshit replied "Marry you."

Nathan asked "Are you serious?" "Of course I am. Why? Don't you want to marry me?" Rakshit replied.

Nathan said "No, I mean... yes... no I mean..."

Rakshit said "Don't say anymore. It's a yes, right?"

Nathan didn't reply, he just smiled, stand up from his place and went away. Rakshit said to Nathan's parents "Please, let me marry him." and he followed Nathan and said "So your silence is a yes?"

Nathan shouted "Shut up!"

Days have passed and it was April again. And this time, Mitali, Kuldeep and Arjun are going to pass out from the college. It was the day, when they three were going to get their internship. In the morning, Gautami and Sneha went to pick them up and as Shaurya was not here so they went to cheer up Kuldeep. Nathan was alone in the house. He was getting ready for his office and was waiting for Rakshit. And suddenly, he got a message. When he saw whose message, it was from Manjeet. He said to himself "After so many days?" It says – "Let the game begin."

He got a bit confused about that and he heard the sound of honk outside. It was Rakshit. He ignored the message and went out.

***********************************************************************************************

HELLO EVERYONE. DID YOU ENJOY?

Please leave a comment and vote for my story!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.7K 419 20
'out of all the souls in this world, I'm glad that you're mine.' 🏳️‍🌈 . . . Category- LGBTQ+ 🌈 . . . This story deals with two guys with two diffe...
16.7K 1.6K 50
Title: With Pain Comes Love Synopsis: In the vibrant streets of South Africa, amidst the backdrop of university life, a tale of love, longing, and se...
2.8K 123 4
The continuation of Emon and Tristian's story. Following the exposure of Iyesha's infidelity Tristian and Emon navigate their new relationship as wel...
25.1K 735 57
This story is about two very different, yet very similar people & their struggles in life. The story features how they came closer each year & became...