☆ Nabee || BigHit's First Fem...

By cherrycakedd_kookie

Nabee, One of BigHit's first female trainees, Debuts as a Soloist. How will her carrer to stardom be ? More

About Nabee ( EDITED )
Debut Announcement
Debut (.EDITED )
Social Media
Her Autograph
Things Nabee says that looks like fake subs but is not
Light Stick + 1st Mini Album
FirstRed Carpet / Performance/ Award at MAMA
After MAMA
Knowing Bros Appearance ( EDITED )
Nabee's Tik Tok Acc
Inside Nabee's Phone
First (Pre-Release ) Single: Play ( Pt.1 )
First (Pre-Release ) Single: Play ( Pt.2 )
Her First Scandal
BigHit's Statment + Bonus News
Her On QUEENDOM ( Pt.1 )
Break-ups are hard
Confirmation
Her on QUEENDOM ( Pt.2 )
Tattoos
announcment ( sorry but the story is gonna comeback in a BRAND new book ! )

IG Live

543 4 0
By cherrycakedd_kookie

Nabee POV

I started the live on instagram and plaved my tripod, which had my phone, on the cofee table as I sat down and waited for people to join.

( A/N : imagine the username says bvtterflies_chuu instead of rosesarerosie )

After some people joined, I started.talking and reading the comments.

NB : How did BTS react to your debut ? Have you met them ?

I read out a question

NB : Actually, Yes I met all of them about a month ago and they congratulated me, but before that, when I was in our company building I've ran into Jimin-sunbaenim, Jungkook-Sunbaenim and Jhope-Sunabenim, they congratulated me and said they liked LILAC.

With that, i read another question.

NB : How was it Collabing with SUGA ?

NB : Actually he already had that song in his drafts for a long time, then when I started on BBBIBBI, Sajangnim asked SUGA-sunbaenim if we can use that drafts, to which he agreed. Originally it was not a Collab, but PD-nim thought a male rap part would go well with the song, so SUGA-sunabenim stepped up, so that's how the collab happened.

NB : Do you have any friends in the industry ?

I read another question.

NB : Um yes, me and V-ssi have been friends since 2016, He doesnt like me calling him sunbaenim, so I mostly call him V-ssi. I've knew Alexa and Jae since like my trainee days , um you all know I'm close with Eric, Amber, Jamie basically that whole squad. Um I actually met Bang Chan-sunbaenim from Stray Kids a few months back, We've been close for a while now, other than that I guess my labelmates ? Idk, I'm still  new to the industry technically.

I read another comment.

NB : Can you sing for us ?? Any song please ?

NB : Of course but...

I said as I got up, went out of the frame and got my guitar.

NB : Okay ! Now what song? You guys can choose.

I said, after which I waited for people to suggest songs.

NB : Someone Suggested, Promise by Jimin-sunbaenim.  Okay, But I'll warn you I havent sang this song in a while so I might mess up.

I got my guitar ready and started.

NB : Okay...Here goes Nothing.

I said as I started.

(A/N : Imagine the girl has a guitar and is not singing with a mic ;-;, and The same for the other vids too tbh )

I finished singing.

NB : That was better than I thought, I thought Iwas gonna mess up.

I searched for other song suggestions.

NB : How about LILAC ?

I asked.

NB : You know...For some self promotion -chuckles-

The.people in the live chat, Agreed and I started singing.

I finished singing.

NB : Well should I sing more ?

I asked.

Commemts.flooded in saying yes.

NB : Ok then, Any songs ? Let's do a Pop song ? A song in English Maybe ?

I then scrolled through some of the comments to find a song.

NB : Ooh~ one.of you suggested At My Worst,.I think I'll do that.

With that, I started singing.

I finished singing. And looked at the time. It was 5:06,.I had been live for more than a hour.

NB : Um so GEMS~ I have to go :(, So I'll see you guys in another Live ? Okay byeee~

And I ended the live, Before carrying on with my other activities for the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300 43 17
(KPOP FANS) This story is about a girl who gets bullied in school. That's when a new student comes and starts to defend. What will happen to the girl...
179K 7.3K 20
(y/n) was big now! She was part of a girl group and they were known all around the world. (y/n) seemed to be living the life now but what happens wh...
26K 479 14
Girls generation, the worldwide known girl group is not interested in boys? What will happen to their career after they themselves realized that they...
6.1K 102 17
This story is about a girl (Y/N, yes buddies, you are the 8th member 🥰)who debuted as the BTS 8th member, standing by them through thick and thins...