๐…๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐„๐ƒ , ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ...

By dvmbhxe

"๐–๐„ ๐‘๐€๐ ๐€๐–๐€๐˜ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐†๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ, ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐–๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐”๐ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐†... More

-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿด
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—”/๐—ก
๐—˜๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐Ÿ‹
New book

-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ

10.8K 239 965
By dvmbhxe

warning: this chapter is kinda angst and will bring up male rape in the wrong way.

26| Too many lies

[Bakugou P.O.V]

5 days. 5 days that felt like five years i haven't seen y/n. i haven't got to touch her, hold her, smell her, and it's driving me absolutely crazy.

i missed her, and i missed her bad. like really fucking badly. i want her, i need her, i just need to at least hear her. it might be early, but i already know that y/n is the person i want to spend the rest of my life with, and being held hostage here is just proving that point.

i know she's being held against her will in a basement of some sort with kai chisaki. he's about 5 or 6 years older than me and y/n, and had been a villain ever since i knew him in high school. he's fucking crazy.

i swear if i ever see him he won't see heaven. hell is where he'll be after i blast him there, just before torturing him though. everyone should know i'm a maniac when it comes to y/n, hopefully he'll learn the memo soon. but for now, i needed to focus on fleeing.

the metal door opened and slammed again, making me look up. of course it was yachi, the girl who forcefully made me have an affair on y/n. the girl i wanted to kill right with chisaki.

she had bruises on her ankle and one on her lower chin. what the hell. i wonder who did that, ehhh oh well. i'm not wondering that much.

yachi walked over to my angrily, now standing right above me. "your little girlfriend is a fucking bitch. no wonder why her dad is allowing chisaki to do all these things." lie.

my heart literally fluttered. my y/n did that. she caused all of those bruises to yachi. i'm glad to hear she still has hope.

i stared up at her, uninterested in her rambling. when is dinner i'm hungry again. the little bit of food she was giving me was definitely not enough.

"and— katsuki, are you listening to me?" she had a faint pout in her voice now, bending down towards me.

"you think i wanna hear you ramble about your fake fucking problems. i'm just happy y/n tore your ass up. and she was half chained." i chuckled.

"that's not a very nice thing to say to your fiancé. we're marrying in 6 days katsuki, you should at least listen to me when i'm taking to you." she frowned.

i snorted, keeping my head turned away from her. that's when i felt her put a hand on my exposed shoulder, causing me to tense up.

"surely you'd let me take my pain out on you, right?" she asked, knowing i had no other option.

"no, and i don't want you to. i've made that very fucking clear." i growled under my breathe.

"stop acting like this katsuki. you're acting like us having sex is something you can't enjoy." she turned my face towards her, those blue, evil, orbs of hers meeting my red ones.

"i don't. it hurts and i don't want to have sex with you, also known as you raping me."

"shut up." i felt a stinging pain on my face, made from her hand. "stop acting like you can't enjoy sex, i can't rape you because you men enjoy having sex with anything. it's practically impossible." she firmly spoke in my ear.

i looked at her with disgust from her words. does she really believe that? her brain is really fucked up. "no i don't, only with y/n." i was becoming vulnerable, something i only want y/n to see. the rest of the world sees me as an aggressive bully which i'm fine with that. but this girl and her fucked up thinking has me running through a million emotions.

"bullshit. you're a man so don't even think about crying about this. men don't cry."

and here we are again.

-

Chisaki made his way down the dark alley, moving stealthily in the night. (btw this isn't Bakugou's p.o.v anymore, more so of what's happening rn in third person p.o.v)

chisaki knocked 6 times on the abandoned door, like how he told the league of villains he'd do. he hurriedly put on his mask, right before twice opened the door.

"eew go away...wait welcome chisaki!" he cheesed hardly, still changing personalities like normal.

"whose at the door?" a faint voice asked.

"it's chisaki, the weirdo who wears a bird mouth for a mask...our alliance partner chisaki."

"let him in." the person sighed.

twice moved out of the way, letting chisaki in. there sat the league of villains, scattered around the hidden bar.

shigaraki was sitting on one of the bar stools, kurogiri cleaning off the counters, toga playing with her knife on the floor in the corner, dabi smoking a blunt whilst leaned against the wall, spinner talking with mr compress.

chisaki gulped, making his way over to shigaraki, also known as his boss. he sat down beside him, "Shigaraki—"

"you better not have come here to tell me some bullshit." shigaraki cut him off.

"no no i promise everything is going great. y/n isn't so happy about the marriage of course, but that all comes with it. once i be the one to marry her, we can get the money from her father and the bakugou's and we'll be the richest ever." chisaki filled him in.

"and what about y/n's step sister, how is she with bakugou?" shigaraki asked.

"everything is going accordingly, she's obsessed with bakugou so she has no clue that we're using that to our advantage because she wants to marry him anyway. she thinks she'll be the most relevant and richest when really, we're in the lead." chisaki smirked.

really, chisaki didn't want to marry y/n, but if it was for the money he says fuck it. yeah, he felt kind of bad that he was forcing you, but not that bad.

"good, i'm holding yuki and mr l/n in one room and the bakugou's in a different one." shigaraki clarified with a nod from chisaki. "yachi doesn't know you're also stealing from the bakugou's.

"that's great, yachi think she has so much power. what a dumb little girl." chisaki chuckled.

"you sure are obsessed with having more power over that girl as if you're going to be the one holding all the money. i hope that's not what you're planning, kai." shigaraki began to stand up, causing kai to flinch. he was definitely scared of shigaraki.

"n-no i'm just saying, she doesn't know what she has coming for her. she thinks that by marrying bakugou she'll be the richest one in china when really it'll be us—"

"yeah yeah." shigaraki bent down to his ear. "if you run off with the money by yourself, i'll make sure to find you and fucking kill you with just the touch of my fingers." his four fingers wrapped around chisaki's wrist.

"what makes you th-think i'll do that boss?" chisaki stammered in fear.

"i don't. but just in case you do, you'll regret it, got that?" shigaraki tapped his fingers on kai's hand, causing shivers to send down his spine.

"yes sir!"

"good, now get the fuck outta here and unseen too." shigaraki snatched his hand back, plopping back down on the stool.

"okay." chisaki scrambled up, quickly heading for the back door.

"what a pain." shigaraki sighed to himself. "little do they know, they're both dumb."

-

around an hour after chisaki left, yachi made her way down the same alley way he used to get to the league of villains location.

she knocked six times, like told by her boss, shigaraki. yachi fixed her blonde locks, making sure to look presentable.

"dabi open the door." shigaraki commanded the scarred man.

"toga open the door." dabi said instead of doing it himself before inhaling his blunt.

"i don't wanna open the door!" she whined.

"fucking do it." dabi hissed, puffing out the huge amount of smoke.

"so mean for what." toga rolled her eyes, springing up from being crouched down on the hard floor. she trotted over to the door, swinging it open. "helllo there!"

"hey." yachi bluntly replied. typical yachi, liking no girls but herself.

"what're you here for blondie?" toga blushed.

"you're blonde too— you know what, i'm here to speak with shigaraki." yachi smiled quickly, dropping it so toga would move.

"hmph! nobody ever wants to talk to me!" toga wailed, allowing yachi to step in.

yachi internally snarled, making her way over to the blue-haired male. she sat exactly where kai was an hour before her, crossing her legs over one another.

"i'm here to tell you that everything is working out just right." she smiled deviously.

"elaborate."

"well, i've got bakugou held in the basement, planning to marry him in six days just like you told me to. soon enough, the money from his mother and father will start coming in for all of us." yachi verified."plus the money from mr. l/n."

shigaraki nodded.

"can i go visit the bakugou's and my mom and mr. l/n in their separate cells?"

"the cells you agreed on putting them in to steal from them? sure." shigaraki backhandedly responded, watching as she stood up, patting down her dress.

"thank you." she smiled, a bitchy one too. yachi trudged towards the back rooms, walking until she reached that certain door.

she slowly turned the knob, opening it to reveal bakugou's parents. don't get her wrong, she is one of the reasons why they're locked up...so she can marry their son and steal their money.

they had duct tape over their mouths, ankles and wrists chained up with their bodies sprawled out. "i'm sorry mr. and mrs. bakugou, but i really need the extra money."

they muffled their screams through the duct tape since they couldn't talk.

"actually i'm not sorry. you can go ahead and call me mrs. bakugou as well since i will be the one marrying your son now. i will become the richest in china, so have a good rest of your night." yachi explained before making her exit. now for her own parents.

chisaki has it coming for him too. she thought.

yachi opened the door beside the bakugou's, revealing herself to her chained up mother and step father, y/n's dad. "before you guys ask...well it's not like you guys can, yes i'm still marrying bakugou, but i bet you didn't think i'd be stealing from you." yachi laughed.

"you guys were so caught up in being mad at y/n from fleeing and making me marry bakugou instead...you didn't even notice that i'd be marrying him to have the money that you earn come to me. and chisaki doesn't know it either as well."

they widened their eyes, yuki ever so dissatisfied in her daughter. her own daughter went against her, just to become rich herself. they were both suppose to be taking advantage of mr. l/n, but instead, yachi is taking advantage of both of them.

she sighed, "have an eventful night." was all she said before walking out and back to the main area.

"alright i'm done." yachi exclaimed, walk across the room.

"you're one sneaky little bitch yachi. going against you and chisaki's allowance? what a shame." shigaraki shrugged.

"please, don't hate the player, hate the game."

"guess you're right. welp you can leave now, it was fun doing business with you." shigaraki shooed her off.

"well i'll see you when i see you then, shiggy." she winked, making her way out the door into the night.

"i hate it when she calls me that." he muttered, taking the hand off of his face.

"damn, don't you find that a little harsh that you're putting chisaki and yachi against each other, shiggy?" dabi snickered.

"nope, plus it's more money for us. don't hate the player, hate the game." he mocked yachi.

"yeah, okay shiggy."

"don't fucking call me that."

꧁꧂
ik some of yall confused so i'm going to clear everything up. yuki married mr. l/n in hopes that her and her daughter(yachi) will be able to steal from him. y/n's dad didn't know this. the plan that the bakugou's and l/n's came up with was for y/n to get married to bakugou so they BOTH get money coming in since their royalty. even though their plan failed bc y/n and katsuki ran away. so both of the parents agreed on yachi marrying bakugou as soon as they find him and y/n marrying someone of different royalty. little did they know, yes they were still planning for yachi to marry bakugou, but they didn't know yachi wanted to kill them or hold them hostage so she's the only one receiving the money. yachi ended up partnering with chisaki, not knowing that he was after the same thing. they both agreed that yachi will steal the money from bakugou's parents and chisaki will steal the money from y/n's dad. they also agreed that yachi will marry bakugou, since she was suppose to be taking from his parents and chisaki will marry y/n since he's suppose to be taking from y/n's dad. they were suppose to go with that, and not steal from each other's victims as well. money got the best of them so yachi found out that she could steal much more money if she stole from the same person chisaki was stealing from, which was her own step dad. chisaki thought the same as well, deciding that he could be a little more richer by stealing from the bakugou's, aka the person that yachi was suppose to be stealing from. chisaki doesn't know that yachi is working with shigaraki and is stealing from the same person he's suppose to be stealing from(the l/n's). yachi doesn't know that chisaki is working under shigaraki and is stealing from the person she's suppose to be stealing from(the bakugou's). all yachi knows is that chisaki is going with their original plan and chisaki thinks she's doing the same. in the end, their both stealing from each other's designated victim and their own and it will end up in a mess where neither of them will receive money bc power got the best of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.6K 21
โžช ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด x แดษชssษชษดษข! Pส€แด-สœแด‡ส€แด! Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โžช sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด "ส™แด€แด… สœแด€ส™ษชแด›s" โžช ษดแดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด€ส€แด› ษชs แดษชษดแด‡ โžช แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… แดสœแด€ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด สœแดส€ษชแด‹แดsสœษช โžช sแด›แดส€สสŸษชษดแด‡ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษขs...
889 5 6
๐‘๐กรฉ๐š ๐™๐ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ฒ๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ค๐ง๐จ...
115K 4K 47
โ€ข๐Š.๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ...