How I Married Your Mom

By richa2609

Samarth Saxena, the most feared businessman of the country. He is strong, powerful, cruel but also devilishly... More

The Cast
Chapter 1- Samarth's Birthday Present
Chapter 2- Pari and Jiya's Li'l Secret
Chapter 3- Jiya Rescues Pari
Chapter 4- Samarth's Bipolar Nature
Chapter 5- Interview Gone Hot!
Chapter 6- Is Love In The Air?
Chapter 7- Samarth Remembers His Wife
Chapter 8- Pari Knows The Truth
Chapter 9- Pari's Reveals Her Condition
Chapter 10- Pari Wants Us To Get Married
Chapter 11- Miss Jhagdalu and Mr. Sanki
Chapter 12- Wedding Bells Ring
Chapter 13- I Love You Mamma
Chapter 14- World's Best Mom
Chapter 15- Samarth's Nightmare
Chapter 16- Get Used To Dark Things, Wifey!
Chapter 17- A Picnic or Honeymoon?
Chapter 18- I Don't Wanna Lose You
Chapter 19- Too Hot To Handle (1)
Chapter 21- The New Addition
Chapter 22- Uff! The Work Load
Chapter 23- Fight During PTM
Chapter 24- Harassment At Work
Chapter 25- Samarth: Jealous Or Moody?
Chapter 26- Samarth Opens Up To Jiya
Chapter 27- Friendship: A New Start
Chapter 28- Is He Your Husband?
Chapter 29- Samarth Is Changing
Chapter 30- Jiya Sings For Samarth
Chapter 31- The Unexpected Ride
Chapter 32- Jiya gets Kidnapped
Chapter 33- A Quick, Hot Confession
Chapter 34- A Romantic Samarth

Chapter 20- Too Hot To Handle (2)

384 19 6
By richa2609

** This part is mildly mature with bold languages and scenes as a whole. Viewer's discretion advised. **

Samarth placed Jiya down once he entered the room. He swiped the card and opened the gate all the while holding Jiya by her waist so that she doesn't trip. "Kiss me! You promised that you will." Jiya chided him. "You know what, wifey? I'd prefer we do something more than just kiss." Samarth suggestively said before reaching out for the bottle of water.

"More than a kiss? What? Ohh---I know I know, make babies?" Jiya asked innocently making him choke on the water he was drinking. "No, Jiya. We can, probably sleep!" Samarth suggested sarcastically when his cough subsided. "Sleep?" Jiya questioned with her tone laced in disbelief. "Who sleeps on their honeymoon? Honeymoon is meant for having fun and doing naughty stuff." Jiya narrows her eyes and her expression was full of naughtiness and desire. 

"Umm---yeah! Fine. Jiya, I will come after checking on Pari okay?" Samarth stammered seeing a changed demeanor of Jiya. Alcohol really transforms people, rightly said. He shook his head and turned to go. He was about to open the door when he saw Jiya opening the ribbon which held her dress in place. She undid the ribbon and Samarth could do nothing but stare at her through the dressing mirror beside the door. His back was still towards Jiya. What Jiya did next, left him speechless. She swiftly turned around and her long fingers went to the back of her dress. She started stripping out of her revealing outfit slowly making Samarth's eyes widen.

On the other hand, Jiya was totally oblivious to what her actions were doing to Samarth. She started humming a song while opening the clothes. Samarth was watching her even if he didn't want to. He was rooted to his place. As much as his conscience told him to go out of the room, his inner devil told him to stay put and watch the show. He finally decided to listen to the conscience when the hook of Jiya's bra came into view for Samarth.

--------------------

"I hope Pari is not disturbing you!" Samarth asked Meenakshi. "Ohh no no!" Meenakshi waved her hand dismissively. "She and my daughter are enjoying like old times." She added and pointed towards the couch where both the girls were immersed in what look like the Mermaid movie. "French Fries for hungry souls." Manik emerged from the kitchen holding a tray of snacks and announced his entry in a song-like voice.

"Why did you bring white sauce? I told you to bring ketchup as the side dish." Meenakshi whined while taking the tray from his hand. "Sorry darling, but the ketchup was not there in the fridge so I brought it with white sauce." Manik stuck out his tongue while apologizing repeatedly. "I don't know how will it taste with this colorless sauce." Meenakshi scrunched her nose and looked at him. "Ayee no! It will taste good. I have eaten this before and it tastes superb." Manik did a gesture with his fingers to depict his point. Meenakshi couldn't help smiling at her husband's cute gestures.

Samarth smiled listening to their funny banter. How he wished he could have this fun time with his wife too. And the sad part was that, by wife, he didn't mean Jiya. It was always Mihika for him. 

Pari looked at the door and her face lit with joy on seeing her father. "Papa!!!" She came running towards him but suddenly stopped. "Aap mujhe waapas le jaane aaye ho kya? No, Papa! Please can I stay here for tonight? I and Maya have a lot to talk about. Please Papa.!!" Pari pouted and Samarth chuckled lightly.

He was amused how Pari had again bonded with her old friend in a matter on just one day. Seriously, children don't hold grudges, it's the characteristic quality of only and only elders. He shook his head and caressed Pari's forehead after kneeling down in front of her. "Papa isn't here to take you Pari. It's good that you wanna enjoy with your friend. You can stay here for the night. But, no more chocolates and sleep on time and no waking up the whole night and---" He was interrupted when Manik and Meenakshi chuckled seeing his cute fatherly concern. He diverted his gaze from Pari to the couple and found them staring at him amusedly.

"It's okay, Samarth. We understand you are worrying this much because you love your Princess a lot. But, there's no need to worry, we will take care of her. Hamare liye jaisi Maya hai, waisi hi Pari bhi hai. Don't you worry. Just go and enjoy." Manik showed him a thumbs up to which Samarth got up and smiled. "Thanks for---" Before he could complete, Manik jumped in. "Thank you?? No need, Samarth. In fact, we are thankful that you are trusting us to take care of your daughter. Your Pari is a real gem. God bless her." Samarth was left with nothing but smiling at their gesture.

"Papa, mujhe Jiya Mamma ko Good night bolna hai." Pari tugged on Samarth's jeans making his expressions change from happiness and relief to worry and fear. "Uhmmm----tumhari Jiya Mamma wahan ashleel harkatein kar rahi hain. Milne ki haalat mein nahi rahi woh." He silently says that to himself but comes out of his thoughts when Pari nudges him a bit. "Le chalo na mujhe. Mujhe Mamma ko Good Night bolna hai." Pari demanded. "Beta woh---" Samarth was not quick in lying or thinking of valid excuses when it came to Pari. 

He recollected Jiya opening her dress in a sensual manner and quickly closed his eyes. He didn't know what she would be doing there. He didn't want Pari's innocent eyes to see something that she isn't supposed to see. "Pari! Actually, your Jiya Mamma is already asleep. So, you can tell her good night tomorrow in the morning haan?" Samarth smiled and hoped that Pari would buy that lie. Pari seemed to buy that but started giggling making Samarth frown. "Papa, subah mein Good night thodi na bolte hain. Kya aap bhi." Listening Pari, even Meenakshi and Manik started laughing.

--------------------

Samarth twisted the door knob silently praying that Jiya should be asleep and not pulling another sensual trick like undressing herself. He entered the room and found the bed empty, the whole room empty. He breathed a sigh of relief. His relief didn't last long when Jiya emerged from beside the door and his heart almost leapt up to his throat due to the fear. "Jiya!!!" He shrieked and Jiya started laughing. "Aap----aap darr gaye----darr gaye the na?" Jiya spoke in between her laughs.

"Ab tum jaisi bhootni, bathrobe mein----" He takes a moment and steps back. He sees Jiya wearing a bathrobe with her long, slender, milky white legs all bare and exposed. He scanned her from her face to her toes not able to stop. "Wait, why are you wearing a bathrobe and nothing else? Did you just take a bath?" His face lightened as he said that because if Jiya had taken bath she wouldn't be intoxicated anymore. But, the way she was behaving, Samarth knew, she hadn't.

"Nahi, main nahayi nahi hun. I took off my dress which is lying over there," Jiya pointed over to the couch where she had thrown her dress and bra. Samarth quickly averted his gaze in embarrassment on sighting the bra. "And, decided to change. Aur ye dress mujhe bahut achhi lagi. Dekhiye, white white hai and it's so soft and fluffy." Jiya hugged herself demonstrating her point. "You are wearing a bathrobe for heaven's sake, Jiya. It's not a dress!" Samarth remarked but Jiya just shrugged and went towards the coffee table.

"Ye leejiye!" Jiya forwards a bottle of champagne towards him. "Ye kya hai?" Samarth eyes her in confusion. "C-h-a-m-p-a-g-n-e" Jiya spells out the word after thinking a lot and takes another bottle and sits on the bed. She tosses the bottle open with expertise and takes a sip. Samarth watches all her actions dumbfounded. "What? Why are you staring at me like that? Ohh---I get it. I am looking beautiful and sexy and hot and you wanna kiss me right?" Jiya blurts that out and Samarth's breath hitches. "What?"

"Yeah, it's what they show in movies." Jiya innocently spoke as she took another sip of the liquid. "And, what do they show in movies? What are you talking about?" Samarth took a sip from his bottle because, why not? "That the heroine wears a sexy outfit something like this and the hero's eyes fill with desire and they---you know---make love." Jiya took another sip. Samarth smiled and came forward near Jiya.

"Jiya--" He started off in a husky voice. He kneels down in front of her and cups her face. "in no movies--" He continues while Jiya prompts him to say more. "the heroine--" "Hmm?" Asks Jiya. "wears a bathrobe to lure the hero." He ends it and starts laughing loudly. Jiya pouts and hits him on his bicep. "And, here I thought you would say something romantic on our honeymoon." Samarth stops laughing and takes another sip from his bottle.

"Jiya, sleep. It's getting late." Samarth ordered and turned around in order to not look at her. Because, he was getting affected, in more than one way.  "No! I won't sleep until and unless you---wait, you like Christian Grey right?" Samarth's eyes lit with naughtiness as the alcohol started influencing his conscience. "Hmm!" He turned around to face Jiya and answered. "And, what does Christian Grey do?" Jiya put her forefinger on her chin and pretended to be thinking. "Yes, he does not make love, he fu**s hard!" Jiya's sentence made Samarth widen his eyes in shock. An innocent and sweet Jiya using a curse word? The same word she didn't like him using but is using herself now.

"Where's my wife and what have you done to her?" Samarth exclaimed exuberantly. Jiya got up and started walking towards Samarth. Both had their champagne bottles almost empty. The alcohol was gradually clouding their sane thoughts and letting their inner devil rule over their minds. Samarth took the last sip from the bottle before Jiya came and stood in front of him. His eyes were now dark with desire. 

"We are married? Why don't we do something?" Jiya asked tracing a finger sensually on Samarth's cheek. For the first time, after drinking wine, Mihika wasn't crossing his mind. Otherwise, every time, liquor would open the gates to the memories of his late wife. But, today it was different. It was only Jiya who was settled in his eyes, mind and maybe somewhere in the heart too.

"What do you wanna do?" Samarth asked with the same mischievousness as Jiya. "I---wanna know---if it's illegal to---rape my husband." Jiya uttered each word slowly and softly as if talking to a kid. "You will rape me huh?" Samarth asked raising one of his eyebrows. "I will rape you haan!" Jiya replied in a matter of seconds. "Then do." Samarth opened his arms out for Jiya. Surely, Samarth was not in the right state of mind. He himself didn't know what he was saying. Earlier, he had never come that close to a woman except Mihika but thanks to the alcohol he was on the verge of sleeping with Jiya.

Jiya hugged him. Tight! As if her life depended on this one man. Samarth was pushed back at first due to the force with which Jiya embraced him but after a second or two, he hugged her back. He inhaled her lavender scent mixed with aroma of rose flower. It suited her, he decided. He started kissing her neck when he felt something warm and wet on his neck. He broke the hug only to see Jiya crying, shedding tears. "Jiya? Jiya?" Samarth asked concerned shaking Jiya a bit.

"Tum roo kyun rahi ho?" He asked her, worry and concern etched his gorgeous face. "Aapki wajah se!" Jiya pointed a finger at his chest. "Kya?" Samarth was unable to understand her. "Haan, aapki wajah se. Aap mujhe kitna hurt karte hain. Kitni mean mean baatein kehte hain. Aisa nahi hai ki main Pari ki Mamma bankar khush nahi hun. Main hun. Bahut khush hun. Lekin, main aapki patni nahi ban paaungi iska gham bhi hai mujhe." A light sob escaped her mouth. "Jiya--" Samarth was interrupted when Jiya raised her one hand in the air indicating that she wasn't done yet. 

"Maine apni puri zindagi aapko de di hai. Ab aapke alawa koi nahi hoga mere iss chhotu se zindagi mein. Aur aap hain ki mujhe kuch maante hi nahi. Main aapki beti ki maa hun, aapki room mate hun, aap par bojh hun, lekin aapke dil se puchhiye ki main aapko kaisi lagti hun. I know---I know aap mere liye ratti bhar bhi feel nahi karte lekin meri kya galti thi jo mujhe iss loveless marriage mein aana pada. Mujhe Pari mili, ek beti mili, saas ke roop mein Shipra Maa mili, aapki patni hone ka darja duniya ne diya, bass! Aur aapse toh mujhe kuch bhi nahi mila na. Har ladki ka sapna hota hai, ek pati ka. Ki use ek pati mile, jo use bahut pyaar kare, uski care kare, uski har wish puri kare. Lekin kaiyon ko pati nahi milta, aur jinko milta hai, unhe uss pati ka pyaar nahi milta. Mujhe--mujhe nahi chahiye aapki daulat, aapka paisa, iphone, gehne, zewarat, shaan, shaukat, kuch nahi chahiye mujhe. Chahiye, toh bass ek promise ki aap kam se kam koshish karenge mujhse pyaar karne ki. Pyaar nahi toh kuch aur hi sahi, aap apne hisaab se uss feeling ko ek naam de dena, lekin at least---"

Samarth didn't let her complete as he pulled her in for a tight hug. The hug was just a silly excuse so that she doesn't see his tears. Yes, he was crying. Crying first time for a different reason, not for Mihika, but for Jiya. He was crying for this poor soul who wouldn't get what every woman desires, husband's love. She would get that not at least she is with Samarth.

He broke the hug and cupped her cheeks. He wiped the tears from her face and kissed the tip of her nose. He then kissed her cheeks and rested his head on her forehead. "I will try, wifey!" He declared in his husky voice making Jiya grin. He then laid soft kisses on her neck and jawline moving slowly towards her lips. Jiya started taking steps backwards until the back of her knee hit the bed. She caught Samarth's t shirt in her fist and pulled him on top of her while she lay underneath him on the bed. 

Samarth didn't stop. He continued kissing her. He kissed her beautiful eyes, cheeks, her earlobe, the corner of her mouth and moved downwards. He kissed her neck. They were not soft kisses but sensual, hot kisses which included biting, caressing and kissing again. He repeated the process on whole of her neck till he reached he reached the entrance of her cleavage. 

He pulled back and lifted his t shirt then got rid of it and threw it away which landed on the nearest couch. Now, he was bare chested and a treat for Jiya's innocent eyes. She noticed each and every ab on his body. She traced her finger on his stomach and then upwards to his chest. Samarth was starting to slowly lose his mind. He didn't know Jiya was this daring and straightforward. 

He held the belt of her bathrobe in his one hand while the other supported his weight on top of Jiya. He pulled the belt with one swift and the garment lay beltless on Jiya body just covering her private parts. He kissed the exposed part of her cleavage. He bit just on top of the swell of her chests and his desire grew more on what was inside. Jiya was busy ogling at his bare body and was drawing patterns on his midriff. 

Samarth collected both her hands in one of his own and placed them on top of her head. She pouted like a kid whose favorite ice cream had just gotten snatched. She struggled to free her arms but Samarth's grip on her wrist just got tighter instead. He bit the sweet spot below her ears and Jiya shivered. He bit her sweet soft and Jiya's eyes started closing slowly. Firstly, she was tired of the journey and then the alcohol was just adding to her tiredness. 

She stifled a yawn while Samarth other hand slightly brushed her nipple which was hardened by now. She was still covered in the bathrobe which he wanted to get rid off of her body. He left her hands and expected them to come to touch him but when they didn't, he looked up at Jiya. He noticed that her eyes were closed. 

"Jiya!! Jiya!!" Samarth lightly slapped her cheeks to wake her up. Jiya mumbled some incoherent words and again drifted to sleep. Samarth laid beside her and starting calling her name as if on loop to wake her up. What he didn't know was that him calling her name was serving as a comfortable lullaby to her and she started grinning in sleep. 

On the other hand, he was hard now and he didn't know what to do with this new problem that was creating a bulge in his jeans. He tried waking Jiya for a few minutes but later he himself started yawning. And, he didn't remember when he closed his eyes and sleep took over him.

--------------------

Jiya opened her eyes slowly but then closed them as soon as the intense light of the room hit her senses. She felt like someone was hitting her constantly on her head. She winced and let out a whimper. A sweet, masculine cologne later hit her nostrils. She had grown too aware of this smell. It was....Samarth's.

She saw that she was sleeping very close to Samarth. Their chests almost touch and legs entangled. He was holding her by her waist and her hand lay around his neck. She quickly jerked her hand back. She slowly removed his hand from around her waist careful enough to not wake him up. After she was free of his hold, she realized she was lying next to her husband, her husband who doesn't consider her as if wife, in a semi naked condition.

The belt of her bath robe was open, clearly exposing her bosoms and stomach. She scanned the whole room and found Pari missing. She got up in a sitting position and pain seeped through her head. She let out a groan of pain and frustration as she held her head in her hands. Hangover, you are too painful. 

She only had blurred visions and memories from last night. But, it didn't need a scientist to understand that may be they had done the deed last night or were too close to doing it, that's if her lucky stars were with her. She looked at Samarth who was still sleeping, topless. She blushed but later turned serious as dirty thoughts and headache filled her mind. 

Samarth groaned as the hangover hit him hard too. He moved on his side and saw Jiya. "Don't look!" She covered his eyes and jumped from the bed. She backed him and quickly did the belt of her bathrobe. Samarth opened his eyes and stretched slowly. "Ahhh!!!" He let out a wail and looked at the clock. It was half past 9. He wasn't used to waking up this late, no matter what.

"Tumhari dressing up ka karyakaram khatm hua?" He asked in an irritated voice. "Pehle aap mujhe ye bataiye ki kal hamare beech mein kya hua tha? Hamne kahin---" She trailed off not wanting to say what she was expecting. "Arey tum kaisi aurat ho? Agar tumhare saath maine kuch kiya hota, if and if I would have made love to you, tumhe feel nahi hoga kya? Tumhe koi dard ho raha hai, wahan?" His eyes traveled below her stomach and she quickly stepped back.

"Haan haan theek hai---matlab kuch nahi hua hai." Jiya smiled in relief and satisfaction. Of course, Samarth was drunk too but he knew they hadn't gone too far with the deed. He trusted his conscience and more so his memory. He remembered what Jiya had told him. "Tum khush nahi ho?" Samarth asked her wanting to confirm her feelings. "Hoon. Bahut khush hoon ki hamare beech waisa kuch nahi hua jo nahi hona chahiye tha." She did a happy dance.

"Nahi, waise nahi. Matlab, tum mujhse shaadi kar ke khush nahi ho?" Samarth's voice was mixed with an unknown fear. "Aap---aap aisa--kyun puchh rahe hain?" Jiya stammered as she recollected if she had told anything inappropriate to him last night, but nothing came to her mind. "Main kuch puchh raha hun. And, I demand answers." He demanded with a stern face.

Jiya shrieked at the sudden rise in his tone. "Main khush hun. Khush hun main." Jiya said that which felt like she was trying to comfort her own self. "Jhooth." He chuckled humorlessly. "Tumhe toh pata hoga na ki sharaab ke nashe mein log hamesha sach bolte hain?" He asked her and got off the bed. "Hmm, toh?" She asked in return as he came and stood in front of her.

"Toh tumne kal mujhse----" He didn't know whether it was a good idea to bring that topic right now. He could already sense the atmosphere getting awkward. "Boliye---?" Jiya prompted him but he just kept looking at her with a blank face, drowned in thoughts. "Nahi, forget it. Never mind." He dismissed the topic and started to go towards the washroom. "Nahi, rukiye. Abhi aapne baat chhedi hai toh khatm bhi karein. Bataiye, kal maine aapse, kya?" Jiya held his arm and he turned to face her. 

"Kuch nahi, kaha na maine!" He said in a louder voice this time to get done with the topic. "Chillaiye mat. Chillane se baatein taal nahi dungi main. Main darrti nahi aapse." She too raised her voice, confident enough. "Dekho, subah subah mujhe tumse behas nahi karni. Please don't make me change my mind on that." He explained tiredly and proceeded towards the washroom once again only to be stopped by his not so darling wife.

"Nahi toh? Nahi toh kya kar lenge aap?" She asked him. "Wahi jo kal kiya tha." He traced his fingers over her neckline. "See for yourself." He turned her around so that now she was facing the mirror. "My marks!" He exclaimed looking proud of the fact and left to go to the washroom. "What the hell?" She started off touching the love bites with her own fingers. "Kal toh ye nahi the, 'your marks'?" She shouted so that he could hear her from inside the washroom. "Ye kal raat ki baat hai!!" He too raised his voice comparatively and laughed afterwards. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 24.3K 43
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
10.9K 400 14
- he set the fire to the world around him, but never let a flame touch her. ___________________________ Devika Mathur, a young kindhearted pediatrici...
76.6K 4.2K 25
Two Childhood Best friends. Aisha and Divya had not thought that within two months of their graduation, they would come across a death. Their overthi...
1.5M 19.1K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...