𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐭𝐲 𝐕 𝐱 π‘πžπš...

By iiCherryBlxssomsii

(The artist of the cover I used is @Fall on Twitter!) More

~Requests!~
【Sweet ＀reams】
【Tired】
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ο½Žο½„ο½™γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ³ο½ο½‰ο½Œο½…γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ¦ο½ο½’ο½…ο½—ο½…ο½Œο½Œγ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ³ο½ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½Œγ€€οΌ€ο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½–ο½…ο½’ο½™γ€‘
(A/N)
Bug-Loving Woman || Melly Plinius
Lovely Spring || Emma Woods
Gift || Naib Subedar
The Lovely Maiden Next Door || Annie Lester
Liar! || Luchino Diruse
Chase || Joseph Desaulniers
Love || Ganji Gupta
Allergies || Ann
Captured || Wu Chang
Beloved || Naib Subedar
Sorry.

Moment || Eli Clark

525 10 2
By iiCherryBlxssomsii

Hello everyone!! Thank you for supporting this silly one-shot! Can't believe I actually got 1k+ reads! ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

I also thank you all for voting! (tho I still don't know what voting does to a Wattpad book (⌒_⌒;) ) 

Anyways, have fun reading this one!

(artist of the fanart above is still unknown, sorry!)

Requested by : 1_cant_r3ad 

»»————- ✧ ————-««

You looked at the owl on your shoulder, you sighed and tried to get it off "Please go away Brooke, I'm reading"

 The owl hooted in response, not sure if it said no or maybe a fast 'I don't really give a fuck'. 

 (Y/N) is the sister of the overprotective Eli, aka Birdman. She didn't know why he always spies on her. She thinks that it was just his normal demeanor 

 But sometimes it gets pretty annoying.

 "Eli Clark. I demand you to bring back this owl!" You screamed at the poor creature, but you knew that he is probably using it to spy on you again 

 "Do I need to count to three? In the name of Hastur's suspicious takoyaki stand.. When will you two learn?" (Y/N) grabbed the owl on her shoulder and walked up to the room section of the manor 

 Your eyes looked at the numbers carved at the door

 'IFO16'

 It was your brother's room. You barge into the room without any hesitation "Special delivery for a special idiot who keeps spying on me" 

 "(Y/N)! How dare you hold Brooke like that!" He gently took the owl

 "And how dare YOU spy on me as if it's a normal brother and sister thing?" 

 "I do it for your safety (Y/N)!" She rolled her eyes and laughed "Safety? Come on! I'm literally (Y/A), I know what to do" 

 ((Y/A = Your Age))

 "You can't even cook eggs right!" Eli pointed at you in a teasing manner "I can! It's just the pan's fault for being too dumb. How about you?! You cry like a baby when your owl plays dead!"

 Your brother may be very strict but you knew that he is sometimes a dumbass. Well, both of you may be a dumbass sometimes. 

 "It's too real!" Eli looked away in embarrassment

 "Your just a crybaby! Just admit it!" You groaned in annoyance "I'm no crybaby!- hey, just listen to your older brother for once!"

 (Y/N) rolled her eyes and sighed "You don't even act like one.."

 Eli stood there in shock, he was currently questioning his whole existence, but it's probably just half of his existence. 

 He froze there as a big ass train of thoughts crash into his mind 

 'What does she mean?! I'm the big brother here! What makes her think I'm not? Maybe I should go a bit stricter... No, no, maybe if I act a little bit manly it would work..' 

 "W..what makes you think that I'm not fitting to be a big brother..?" Eli looked at you intensely

 You felt shivers run down your entire body'He sure is creepy sometimes'

 "Well... I see you as a clumsy brother that's all. I mean, I appreciate your efforts on trying to act like a big brother but uh..- Also cut off those 'it's for your safety acts' I'm getting weird looks from everybody!"

 Eli felt he just got hit by a truck, a train even.He quickly straightens up his posture "Y-You could have said it sooner!"

 She sighed once more "I did, but you won't listen!". 

 After that small fight. In the next few days, the despair-filled bird man locked himself up in his room. 

 =

 "Are you sure that he's still in there?" A curious acrobat asked

 "Mhm." A deep voice responded 

 The small group of people slowly peeked through the door 

 They all looked at the devastated birdman at the corner of the room 

 Papers were scattered around and a brightly lit candle was placed on the desk. "In the name of naiad's simps! He has literally gone insane!" 

 "He's not."

 The small group of people immediately looked at the person behind them. It was (Y/N), she stood there with crossed arms. "He's just thinking a way on how he can act like a big brother to me"

 Mike giggled "Oh golly, Eli's quite a goofball but oh well! Whatever rocks his boat!"

 "Honestly, I think that man is near to losing his mind" Naib crossed his arms as well and leaned over a wall. While Norton just stared at the people with him, his quiet nature makes him creepy sometimes. 

 Suddenly, the door opened wide, and lo and behold! It's Eli Clark himself. "Sister! I got an idea!"

 "Eli- oh my God take a bath first then we'll talk-"

 (Y/N) received a tight hug from the birdman "Sister! I have decided that today we will have our bonding moment!

 ....

 Everyone stood there in silence.

 "Bonding.." 

 "Mo..ment..?"

 "I knew that this man is crazy" Naib walked out of the scene 

 "Brother, do you need a doctor right now?!" (Y/N) shook him with all her might, trying her best to shake off the crazy out of him 

 "No need sister! I don't want anyone interfering with our brother and sister moment!" He put out prayer hands as if he was in some type of anime

 Nevertheless, (Y/N) knew that today was going to be a hellish ride.

 "So.. If I agree would you kindly leave me alone for like.. 3 days or maybe like a week?" (Y/N) gently pushed the crazy birdman away and surprisingly it made him fall to the floor, seriously is that man that dense?! Eli nodded quickly and smiled "Of course! I promise that!".

 "Alright..! Then.. Do we uh.. Start now?" She looked at Eli who is literally on the floor which later on quickly stood up and regained his posture "Mhm! And I got a great idea for our special day today!" 

 =

 "Tada!~ we're going to bake some cupcakes!" Eli puts on an apron and a chef hat as decoration. He opened the old cookbook and started to look for a cupcake recipe "... You bake? For real?"

 Eli nodded "Yes! I used to help our mother when she bakes"

 "Our mother bakes? We don't even have an oven!" the poor female was confused at this point, from his crazy brother trying to convince her to have a spectacular bonding moment to family things that she didn't even know. "Oh dearest sister, I'm very convinced that you have missed a lot of stuff during our childhood!"

 "What?! I do every single chore in the hous-" A finger was then placed on top of your mouth "Now, now, why don't we start mixing the ingredients? It will surely calm you down".

 It didn't actually, in fact, you were aggressively stirring the spoon to the point the kitchen was a big mess.

 'stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Keeping family secrets from me? God! Am I even a part of the Clark family?!' 

 You start to stir it aggressively once more but was soon stopped by a hand gripping your arm tightly "(Y/N), it seems like you've made a mess around the kitchen, I suggest you clean all of this instead of making the batter. Understood?" 

 "Y-Yeah.. Whatever" You quickly ran to find a mop and bucket. 

 Once you found all the things that you needed for cleaning, you hurried back to the kitchen. On the way there, another wave of shivers run down your entire body as you couldn't get over the scary look that your brother gave when he held your arm.

 As (Y/N) walks into the kitchen, the smell of freshly baked bread caught her attention. "Ah! Sister, I'm sorry that we weren't able to bake together. But luckily, you were just in time for the icing!" 

 (Y/N) stood there as her mouth watered from the mesmerizing smell

 Eli let out a giggle "I know that it looks good, but cupcakes are better to be eaten with icing on"

 "Oh! Right.." She walked over to the table and grabbed the plastic bag filled with pastel-colored icing.

 (Y/N) tried to make the iconic cupcake icing design, but failed, so she drew a happy face instead.

 "It looks wonderful, sister." He patted her head "Thanks! But Uhm.. Can you.. Just call me by my first name?" 

 "Well, if it is what you want then so be it." (Y/N) smiled. She didn't know that spending more time with his brother would be that fun. The lack of interaction between you and him is what made you think that he is some sort of crazy birdman of sort. But at least you were able to spend a day with him.

 = 

 "Sist- (Y/N) where are you going?" You look at him before exiting the kitchen "Ah, ill just give these extra cupcakes to someone"

 "Alright" Eli smiled and continued on washing the baking utensils.

 "Hey! I've been looking for you everywhere" A man ruffled your hair "Oh sorry! I was with my brother the whole day, is there something that you want to talk about?" (Y/N) smiled 

 The man shook his head "Not really, but I guess I kind of missed you" 

 "Aww! How sweet of you, speaking of sweets.. Here!" You take out a medium-sized box with two colorful cupcakes inside 

 His face burst into multiple shades of red, he took the box from your hands "Thank y-you (Y/N)"

 "No prob!" You smiled even more. 

 Unbeknownst to the two that a certain angry man was stalking them. "And I thought I could finally have time with her.."

 The stalker gripped the wall so tightly that it already had a few cracks in it 

 "I'll make sure that all the words he is about to say in the next few days will be his last."

»»————- ✧ ————-««

 Bonus!!

 Mike : Ooh! Those cupcakes look nice! Mind if- 

 Eli : No. 

Mike : but- 

 Eli : Do I have to repeat myself, Mr. Mike Morton?

 Mike : Actually never mind! I'll just go ahead and go to my next match today! .... 

 Eli : 'It's Saturday today... Has that man gone crazy?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 690 26
COMPLETED All of the characters in this book are respectfully originated by the makers of Identity V, Except for "Y/N" I guess. Cover: @seolkul ...
445K 6.8K 43
Creepypasta one-shots and lemons I hope you enjoy reading this crap Requests are welcome But please no oc requests
32.5K 809 22
art by Gaozijie422 on Twitter!
62.1K 1.3K 14
Β» || requests: closed || ----- a collection of stories about your favourite characters ;0 ----- disclaimer: i do not own any of the characters nor yo...