let's get high (the sequel)

By malfoyfilmz

sequel to "let's get high" tags - number 5 in #swayhouse : 5/26/21 number 4 in #swayhouse : 5/29/21 More

INTRODUCTIONS
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29 / 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65 ~ new cast
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72

PART 37

420 15 0
By malfoyfilmz

After handing the front desk worker the I.D, i let out a sigh of relief when she passes it back and writes Hailey Hossler on the check in list.

A nurse walks over to me and leads me towards one of my many brightly lit hallways.

She uses her keycard to open a large white door and i follow her down another hallway, she stops when she arrives at a door identical to the others and pulls it open.

I walk in slowly behind the nurse and feel my face grow into a large smile when I see Jaden sitting on a white bed that was pushed against the wall.

The nurse looks back at Jaden with a wink as she leaves the room, i frown but brush it off and rush towards Jaden and wrap my arms around him, i feel his large arms grasp onto me and one of his hands slowly runs the back of my head.

I let out a breath that i didn't know i was holding as he held me, i never wanted him to let go of me.

A few minutes later he slowly lets go of me and I look up at him, "Oh my god." I say with a smile as a tear rushes down my face.

"You're actually here." He says as he looks at me, "Jaden, i need to get you out of here." I say quietly.

He looks at me with a concerned face, "Did something happen?"

"I know who was following us in Greece." I say and he looks up, "Vinnie Hacker." I sigh.

Jaden raises an eyebrow, "Am i supposed to know who that is?" He asks.

"He's a tiktoker." I sigh.

"Please tell me you didn't fuck him." He groans and i raise an eyebrow, "Now why would you think i'd fuck him?"

"Because everytime you're suspicious of someone, you get really close to them and then crush them like a bug under your shoe." He says with a laugh.

"Ok true but no, I wasn't suspicious of Vinnie up until now he's just been a pain in the ass." I sigh.

"I need to get you out of here." I say as i look at him, "Yeah i've tried that." He sighs.

"I mean there is one way that i could get out of here but you're not gonna like it." He says as he looks at me.

I raise an eyebrow, "What."

Jaden motions his head to the door which the nurse was standing outside of.
She looks back at him and gives him another smile.

"Jesus christ." I groan, "I don't have to if you don't want Lyd." He says as he rests his hand on my knee.

"Just know that if she even thinks she has a chance with you i'll slit her fucking throat." I mumble.

Jaden holds onto my face with his hands and slowly moves his strokes his thumb across my face as he looks at me.

"No one has a chance with me except you." He says as he plays with a piece of my hair.

"Meet me at Coopers place ok?" I ask as i look at him and he nods, "I love you." He says with a smile.

I lean in and kiss him and he pulls me in for a deeper kiss, i feel his hands grasping down my back and i lean in towards his ear, "Later." I whisper.

He gives me one last kiss before i stand up and walk out of the room, I turn to the nurse who was still standing by the door and smile at her, "Enjoy your last few hours alive while you can." I say.

She gives me a confused look as she slowly turns and walks into Jadens room.

I walk out of the building and climb into the car and sigh as i turn it on.

"How'd it go?" Cooper asks as he looks at me, "Jadens gonna fuck one of the nurses to convince her to sneak him out tonight." I shrug as i pull out of the parking lot.

"And...you're okay with that?" He asks.

"She's an ugly mother fucker anyways." I say as i turn back onto the highway.

After a few minutes of silence i look over at Cooper "What happened when Jaden went over to your place?"I ask.

"A lot." Cooper sighs, "He went into a complete manic episode and almost strangled my cat to death just because she hissed at him."

I let out a laugh and immediately stop when i look at Coopers grim face, "Oh shit you're serious."

"Just a question, why did you choose to stay with Jaden after all of the stuff that's happened?" He asks.

"I ignored it, but i guess that's what happens when you love someone, you ignore all the signs that are saying you should run." I say quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 3.2K 44
Kate makes a move from the Midwest to LA and meets the Sway boys. Join her as she navigates a new environment, new friends, a little bit of romance...
81.3K 1.4K 17
𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐑'𝐬 π›πžπ¬π­ 𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐞𝐱....𝐚 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ 𝐱 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ 𝐟𝐒𝐜 π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ
105K 1.7K 102
Join Kate and the rest of Sway LA to see where they've gone since we last saw them in To Have and To Hold.
249K 2.8K 45
(I'm editing this story so if they don't line up that's why❀️)