Just a Fan

By w2mm00

Are you just a fan? Or are you genuinely in love with Ariana grande? I do NOT own any of these pictures. I re... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17

Chapter 16

2.5K 75 79
By w2mm00

Yo we at 20k!!!

Y/n POV

I wake up to Ariana whining about how her pussy hurts... oh well.

As I stare at her, she rolls her eyes at me.

"Leave me the fuck alone" she turns her body and I honestly couldn't care less. She literally asked for this shit. No one told her to want this Godzilla tail.

"You are alone" my voice is raspier than usual so I clear my throat and sit up to drink some water sitting on the nightstand.

"My pussy hurts y/n!!!" Ariana sits up carefully to look at me.

I tore her pussy upppp

"Which part?"

"All of it!!"

I chuckled and got up to put on my shirt.

"Y/n I can't walk out there" my girlfriend whines and I shook my head and laughed.

"You can't walk period, so what the hell are you talking about?" I laughed even louder, as I leaned against the wall and she stared at me with a blank face.

"Y/n y/l/n if I walk out there. And your uncle and best friends are out there. I'm throwing heels at you"

"Mhm? Cool. Be able to walk and then come talk to me." I sent her a wink along with a smile and then turned my ass back around.

I heard her groan in annoyance but like I said... oh well.

Once I took a shower, I got out to brush my teeth and I looked over to the bed and Ariana went back to sleep. I shook my head and then walked over to grab a pair of boxers, a sports bra, a tee, and some shorts.

While I walked out the room I put on my shirt and I walked downstairs to the living room to see everyone talking.

"Oh shit Wassup tony" Tony was my uncles best friend that I've known for years.

"Wassup y/n/n how you been?"

"I'm good I'm good. How are the kids?"

"Well they're grown now y/n" he shrugged and took a pull out of his cigar.

"Yea but how are they? They doing Ight?"

"They're great"

"That's wassup" after a while of us talking, Ariana came in limping a bit and I couldn't help but laugh.

Well... do I feel bad? A little... but if there wasn't company I wouldn't be feeling bad. But now I do.

I get up and pick her up and carry her to the couch so she can sit on my lap.

"Tony this is Ariana, Ariana this is my uncles best friend tony."

"Hi it's a pleasure to meet you" she puts her hand out and he shakes it.

"As well... and you know, it takes a lot for y/n to settle down. What'd you do to her?" He joked.

More like what I did to her cause I be fucking her senseless.

"the pussy" Dante whispered in my ear and I laughed loudly.

He's such an asshole.

"Be herself." I brushed her hair behind her ear and she slapped my hand away "playfully" but I know she's mad that I fucked her insides until they were about to fall out.

"Why you acting like that?" I whispered in her ear.

"Acting like what y/n?" She turned her head around and gave me those eyes.

She's upset upset.

"You want me to take you home?" I kissed her shoulder to let her know I care... a tiny bit.

"Why do I have to go home?" Ariana said with an attitude and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you not complaining or like-"

"I'll do what I want y/n"

"Didn't get to do it last night" I mumbled to myself and she just stared at me.

"You'll fucking see" she whispered in my ear as she gripped it aggressively.

"k"

We talked to Tony for a bit while I was holding Ariana and she just kept ignoring me. Man oh well I don't care. But I do have somewhere to be in a couple of hours and I still need to do my eyebrows and fix my hair up a bit.

But first we're going to Ariana's house to hang out with Frankie, Aaron, Courtney, and Joan.

Lowkey excited to see Joan.

After a while we started getting ready to leave and I said bye to my uncle before I left.

We ordered- well Ariana ordered the Uber and we were waiting on it.

Once it got here we all got inside and Ariana sat away from me and I rolled my eyes. Dante and I were playing COD mobile and Ariana kept looking to make sure I wasn't texting no one.

Who the hell am I going to cheat on her with?

That's when Israel called me.

Y/n: "yea Wassup man?"

I: "so would you like to get food before or after the game?"

Y/n: "it doesn't matter to me"

I: "so both?"

Y/n: "yea sure why not" I chuckled and so did he.

I: "alright well I'll see you later"

Y/n: "Ight I'll see you later"

I continue to play the game with Dante and when we get to Ariana's place we o into her building to go to her floor.

When we do the dogs run up to us and I laid down on the floor to play with them.

Toulouse is so needy, just like his mother.

I see Aaron and Courtney in the living room and I walk up to them and give them hugs.

"Hey guys"

"Hi y/n/n" Courtney pulled back from our hug and looked me up and down.

"Why is my best friend so upset?" She crossed her arms and I laughed.

"Because she's sore... from you know what"

"ohhh... yikes"

"I know right" I smiled as I turned around to see one of my favorite women.

Ms Joan Grande.

"Wassup Ms. J" I ran up to her giving her a hug and lifting her from the ground a bit.

"I always forget how tall you are"

"Yea a lot of people do, but how are you? Everything going okay? I gotta beat anybody's ass?"

"No of course not. Everything's going well."

"That's amazing, I'm glad to hear that."

I see Frankie behind her and I walked up to him and gave him a hug as well.

"Hey Frankie"

"Hey Y/n/n, about the last time..."

"Listen it's okay, you did what you had to. I completely understand that"

We all continue to catch up and I see Ariana standing next to the fridge. So I walk over to my upset girlfriend and wrap my hands around her.

"I apologize" I whispered in her ear and started to kiss down her neck.

"I didn't even get a real sorry just now"

"Saying sorry is you trying to say you aren't going to do it again... knowing damn well I'm going to do that again" She scoffs and nudges me back but I roll my eyes and grab her again.

I spin her around so that she can look up at me. But since she didn't, I picked her up koala style and I used my forehead to lift her head up to look at me.

"Why you so mad at me? You're the one that pushed me there"

"put me down y/n"

"no..." I walk us over to our friends and Joan and they were putting something on the tv.

She pushes me off of her and I turn over to face her.

"You not gonna let me love up on you before I go to the barbershop?"

She shook her head and I sucked my teeth.

"Fine... I'll just flirt with the cheerleaders" she turned her head and lifted her eyebrow...

okay now I'm kinda scared.

"Really?" She crossed her arms and I quickly shook my head.

"No I was playing... but come here" I grabbed her and sat her down on my lap.

"Why are you acting like this?" I rubbed the back of her thighs softly and she sighed and leaned her head onto my shoulder.

"I feel like I didn't please you that much last night"

"Ari, you pleased me perfectly last night. Watching you finish makes me happy. I just feel like that's one of the things I'm good at"

"Yea fucking fantastic" Malissa says sarcastically.

"Bro why are you always on my dick??? Hop off already!!"

"Your pull out game is probably mad wack"

"You wanna find out?"

Ariana slapped the back of my head and I dropped my jaw dramatically. "What was that for Ariana?"

"Stop flirting with Malissa"

"I'm just joking"

"Are you though? Cause I'd fuck Malissa too if you'd let me" she looked at Malissa and sent her a flirty smile.

Yo why is she flirting with my bestie.

"Ariana!" Joan called out and I laughed.

"Girl I'm down for a little bit of pussy licking" Malissa whispered to us.

Yo what the fuck is going on?

"I get to join too right?" I asked.

"Nope" they both said in unison.

Damn they both blew my shit off.

"Y/n/n you know you could always hook up with me" Dante rubs his nipples and I'm honestly speechless. "Show how good that dick actually is y/n/n" he gets up moving Ariana off of me but he cradles my lap as well.

"Yea I'm off of this weird shit" I pushed him off of me and walked over to Ariana to peck her on the lips.

"I'll be back later, I love you" she brought her hand up to hold the back of my neck to deepen the kiss a bit.

"I love you more, be careful"

"I know... Yo Malissa you gonna give me a bye kiss too?" I look over to her and she rolls her eyes and waves me off.

I walk over to Joan and kiss her cheek.

"I'll see you later Joan"

"Bye yall" I waved to everyone else and they waved back.

"Come on Dante"

Dante walked ahead of me and I hopped in his back.

"Y/N!!! GET OFF!!!"

"No. Now Giddyup horsey!!!" I smacked his ass and he shook me off of his body.

We take the elevator downstairs and we got in Ariana's car she let me borrow to go to the barbershop. I'm so lucky my barber relocated over here in Manhattan because now I can just leave out from Ariana's house and just go to get everything done.

When I get there, I parked Ariana's car and paid for the parking.

I walk in and Julio waves at me.

"Y/n!! Dante!!" His thick Dominican accent seeped through his voice.

"Julio!! Wassup man!!" I walked in and dapped him up.

His father used to cut my hair but he passed away a few years back,

So now he cuts my hair.

"So what are you thinking?" He sat me down in the chair and faced me towards the mirror.

"Well I've been growing out my hair for a while cause my girl likes it. So I was thinking about chopping it a bit. No taper or anything."

"You have a reference?" He asked while putting on his gloves.

"Yea I do" I showed him a picture and he nodded his head.

He wrapped the apron around my neck and started to get to work. After a while, he finished my hair and eyebrows and I checked myself out in the mirror.

"Zamnnn ya bitch is looking fineeee" I shake my hair a bit and rub my eyebrows in some fuck boy shit.

"Yasss you look sexy bitch" Dante clapped his hands and I got up and dapped up Julio.

"Fire as always Julio" I gave him the money along with his tip and Dante sat down next.

Dante didn't really do much since you know... he barely has hair but he did his beard and cleaned himself up looking shmexy.

He paid for his cut as well, gave Julio his tip and then we left out to go back to Ariana's apartment. A couple of paparazzo's took pictures of us... I'm not gonna lie and say it doesn't get annoying sometimes, but I love Ari and if this is what I have to deal with to be with her... so be it.

We got in her car and drove back to her place. But being as though it's fucking Manhattan, of course there was traffic.

When we finally get to her building I park her car, and go to the front desk. The guy already knowing who we are, let's us take the elevator to Ariana's penthouse and when we walked in we heard music being played from the living room.

"Yooo we're back" I knocked on the doorframe going into the living room just to be annoying.

Ariana looked over to me and her jaw dropped a bit.

"Yesss y'all looking fineee" Malissa said and snapped her fingers in a Z.

Ariana squealed as she ran up to me and jumped in my arms to kiss me.

"You look so sexy" she smiled which made me kind of blush. Because still knowing that this beautiful queen- fuck it, goddess, thinks I'm sexy... just blows my mind.

"You think so? I was kinda worried you weren't gonna like it"

"No I love it" she ran her hands through my hair and I smiled and hugged her as I placed her down.

"And Dante you look so gooood" she walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Bitch I look the same as I always do when I get a haircut"

"Yea good as fuck Dante" she kissed his cheek and I rolled my eyes and sat next to my future mother in law.

"What's up Joan" I laid my head on her shoulder and she leaned her head on mine.

Ugh I love her so much.

"Watching my daughter sing karaoke"

"Of course"

"Well imma go upstairs to start getting ready" I sit up straight, kiss Joans cheek and then walk upstairs.

When I get upstairs I take off my shirt and pants but Ariana comes in along with these bitches I call my besties along with her besties and mom.

"Really?" I asked as I start to take out the clothes from Ariana's closet.

"My bestie got a big dickkk yasss" Dante laid down and I completely rolled my eyes because sometimes he really makes me question him.

And plus... my girlfriends mom is right there.

"Imma go take a shower, I'll
Be right back"

I hop in the shower and after a while I finished and I got out to put in my sports bra and my boxers, well... along with some compression shorts. I put on deodorant, lotion, and brushed my teeth again.

When I got out they were all laying down and laughing at something on the tv.

"What y'all laughing at?"

"You"

"What? what you mean?" I sat on the bed and looked over at the tv to see myself looking miserable while holding all of Ariana's bags when she went shopping.

"Paparazzi caught you looking bout sad as fuck" Malissa laughed and I shook my head and continued to put on my clothes.

I put on some black jeans and then my Jordan 6 Hares.

I felt like the sneakers needed to pop.

That's when Israel texted me telling me he was downstairs. I told Ariana and then she buzzed him in.

When he got here we all said hey and dapped him up.

"Where's your shirt?" He laughed.

"Oh I was about to put on my jersey just now"

I walked back to the room to get my jersey and put it on. Then I fixed up my hair, put on my chain, and then a black hoodie to bring cause it gets cold.

"I'll see you later Ari" I placed a kiss on her cheek before almost leaving and she grabbed my hand and pulled me down to do a plank over her on the bed.

"I'd like a real one thank you very much" She puckered her lips and I leaned in and kissed her twice.

"I love you so much. I'll see you later. And we can watch ruPaul's drag race or something"

"You make me love you more and more" she kissed me again and then pushed me away with her legs.

"I love y'all see you guys later" I blew them a kiss and Israel walked off with me.

"Yo you ready?" I asked him with a smile and he nodded his head.

Ugh bro time with a bro that isn't a fuck boy.

"Of course" we walked out the building and I'm not gonna lie I'm fucking excited.

We get into the Uber he ordered and drive off.

"So... Israel. What exactly do you do?"

"I'm an executive on Wall Street"

"Oh so you make bank?"

"I guess you can say that"

We continue to go to the Barclays center and once we get there we stop to get some pizza first and when I tell you it smells like fucking heaven. Ugh.

I order a personal pie with cheese and pepperoni and he orders his with olives... I hate olives.

Ariana called me and I chuckled.

Damn she really is needy.

"Hello"

"Hey ari Wassup"

"Do you want me to send you some money to buy things? I don't mind"

"No you already paid for my haircut."

"But I like paying for your things"

"So? Ariana I'll be fine"

"Y/n you have bills to pay, a house you need to keep saving money for, and plus you know the beer at those games are kind of expensive"

"Ari, no I'm fine. Get back to watching... what I'm guessing is Clueless from the sound of it"

That's when I got a notification on my phone.

"I already sent it... have funnnn"

wow.

"You're ridiculous"

"I love you too. Byeee enjoy yourselffff"

"Yea yea I love you too"

I hung up and rolled my eyes to see how much she sent me.

When I clicked on the notification and I can't believe she sent me 300 dollars. Like damn I ain't that broke.

After a while of waiting, we got our pizzas and we sat down and ate it at while walking back to the arena.

While waiting we actually finished our pizzas and I finished my water.

I was hungry Okay.

When we get inside we give our tickets and what not and when we walked down to the court my heart almost fucking dropped to my balls.

I see kyrie practicing his handles and I almost fan girled right there.

I took a video and posted it to my story.

After a while the game was about to start but Israel had to use the bathroom. He told me to stay put and so... I did.

Soon enough, they tip the ball and the Celtics took that one.

While I'm just watching the game someone taps me on my shoulder. I turn around and It's Israel.

"Finally man, you good?" I move my arm off of his seat and he sits down.

"I'm okay"

Maybe that pizza got to him.

We continue to watch the game and I drink my beer that Ariana just HAD to pay for.

The nets are winning by 13 points and I couldn't be more proud.

Once it hit half time that's when Israel had to use the bathroom.

Damn that pizza really is getting to him. Well I don't know because he seems a bit off. Maybe he was masturbating idk.

I should call my girlfriend and tell her something seems off.

"Hey baby"

"Hey babe, y'all having fun?"

"We were just in the pool actually, I had to test out my new bikini"

"The black one??? The one I wanted to see and you ain't let me???"

"Exactly"

"You know what, next time I get new clothes I'm not gonna let you see either"

"What- it doesn't work like that!!"

"Yes the hell it does"

"But y/n/n why did you call?"

"Well I wanted to check up. And cause Israel is acting off"

"What do you mean?"

"Like he keeps coming out the bathroom and he seems... different. But I really don't want to assume it's drugs"

"Check then. Make sure he's okay"

"Alright I love you. I'll call you and tell you Wassup"

"Okay I'll take you you later. I love you too"

We hung up and I got up to walk to the bathrooms.

I made sure no one was watching me and snuck into the men's bathroom.

I looked around and walked to the corner of the bathroom no one can really see. And no one is there.

I hear a stall opening and I run out and bumped into someone.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry" I looked up and this chicks jaw dropped.

"Y/n?"

"Yea?"

"You're such an asshole!"

"I said I was sorry. And miss I don't even know who the fuck you are"

"Oh you don't remember 'you're so tight' or 'you make me so happy' ??? Do you even fucking remember when you said 'I really like you'??"

"To be honest no... I don't"

She slapped me in the face pretty fucking hard.

WHO IS THIS BITCH???

Maybe she's someone I've slept with. I don't know why she's taking it personal. She acts like I wasn't a community hoe.

"Bitch!! Don't lay your hands on me. The fuck is wrong with you???"

"I'm taking your ass to court"

"For what???"

"For our child"

wait what?

"What are you talking about?"

"You got me pregnant. And I had the baby. Which makes them your child"

"Bitch I usually used condoms so what exactly are you talking about?"

"Y/n is everything okay?" I turned to look at Israel who like I said before... he's acting different.

"Yea everything's fine... can you wait for me at the seats?"

"Of course" he walked away and I kept looking at this chick.

"What exactly is your name?"

"What's my name??? You're a fucking asshole you know that?!"

"Girl stop the yelling and tell me what your damn name is" I pulled her to the side and she smiled and tried to wrap her arms around my neck.

"Don't touch me like that, I have a girlfriend"

"So what? You have baby momma and you didn't acknowledge that"

"How do I know you even had a baby?"

"Look" She took out her phone and showed me her wallpaper.

Damn... she has my eyes. She even has my smile.

Nah nah it can't be.

"Girl just tell me what your name is"

"Jordyn"

"Jordyn?" I repeated that name in my head and it hit me.

Jordyn with the fat ass and her father is a heart surgeon.

"Ohhh you're one of those girls that used to come around because your dad used to try to force you to be something you didn't want to be. And as a fuck you, you used to fuck around with us... I remember you now"

"For your information I'm in business school. So watch yourself. You're still probably working on cars."

"Actually I'm a construction worker"

"Whatever y/n, just start being around for your kid"

"Don't say that. Even if that is my kid, you never reached out to me to even tell me you were pregnant and you thought it was mine"

"Fine, give me your number. And take Imani on a day out"

"How old is she?"

"Three"

Holy shit... there really is a possibility she might be mine.

"Alright. But I'm telling my girlfriend. And I want her to hang out with Imani too... if she is mine"

"Ariana? The singer? She'll make a song about you and drop your ass"

"You don't even know my girlfriend to be talking about her like that."

"But I know you two are completely different people. So I suggest not telling her yet, if you want that relationship to continue."

"Girl please" I pull out my phone and go to contacts.

"Give me your number"

She put it in and the game was about to start up again.

I sent her a message to her phone and she saved my number.

"I'm still telling my girlfriend" I said as I walked away and walked to our seats.

"What was that all about?"

"Some girl I used to hook up with... and you know... I'm not dumb"

"What do you mean?"

"I know your drugged out right now" I said as I continued to watch kyrie lay up the ball.

"I have no idea what you're taking about"

"Oh yea..." I opened his zipper on his Travis Scott's and pulled out the little bag.

It was coke...

"This isn't cool you know that right?"

"Listen y/n... don't tell Malissa"

"We'll see what happens"

_______
Excuse any errors yall

And Ik y'all been waiting for this one, just get ready for some shit! 😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.2K 24
you and ariana...imagine a world like that... a collection of ariana grande imagines. ✨️ I take requests, SOMETIMES. #10 in grande 10.21.22 #13 in ar...
4.7K 214 30
Being sweet and surrounded by butterflies and rainbows don't mean that you'll always stay that way , does it ?
8.4K 193 24
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...
87.9K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader