✨The Boyz Groupchat✨

By starrynightlife23

This is literal crack. There may be some serious moments but then again, who knows? These dudes unpredictable... More

Welcome to Hell✨
Jacob's Cereal✨
Where's Chucky?✨
Memes✨
What's Happening? ✨
Kevin and Jacob✨
What's Up With Yall?✨
Q and Sunwoo✨
Time to Fight✨
You What??✨
Why Are Yall Here?✨
Sweet Chaos✨
What's Wrong Jacob?✨
It's Gonna Be Okay✨
Here We Go Again✨
Haknyeon Appreciation✨
Where's Sunwoo?✨
Love In The Air✨
Bad Days✨
Nostalgia✨
Happy Kevin Day✨
What The Fuck✨
Um, What?✨
Hakhwall Day✨
PpCocaine✨
Well Then✨
Hot Girl Shit✨
Amy's Crackhouse✨
Answers to the Q&A✨
Trauma✨
Screwed✨
Sangjae and Seggs✨
Bbangnyu Antics✨
SunQ and the Diamonds✨
Juric's Love Scenario✨
Hakhwall's Deprivation✨
Oops...Did it Again✨
Feelings✨
Pink Toes✨
Pride Month✨
One More Time✨
Nostalgia Concert✨
Ofdream✨
Lourdes✨
It's Been Fun✨

Sinner's Prayer✨

219 13 26
By starrynightlife23

Hyunjae'sComfort: CHILDREN GET UP!

Kevin'sMine: Sangyeon, can't nobody hear that loud at 8 in the morning.

Jacob'sMine: Especially not me.

Q'sMyBby: What do you want old man?

Hyunjae'sComfort: Look here lil shit. I woke y'all up on this lovely Sunday morning because....we need to go to church.

Sunwoo'sBby: I- hyung I highly think you know how this is going to go.

Hak'sLove: Dude, I real life have this thing called Religious trauma.

Hwall'sPeach: As a Catholic, I slick miss church.

Hyunjae'sComfort: Sorry, Hyunjun. And same here, Hak. But everyone needs a little Jesus.

Juyeon'sKink: Yea you not wrong about that but do Jesus even wanna see us? We're considered "abominations."

Eric'sDaddy: Eric don't do that. But then again, he's not wrong, Hyung.

Hak'sLove: Are there any affirming churches around here? If so, I might go.

Sunwoo'sBby: I think there are.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: With a name like mine I'm certain we need to go.

Younghoon'sDoll: This means I have to wear a suit. Yea, no thanks.

New'sBoy: Boy you can't walk in church with a dress on tf you thought this was?

Younghoon'sDoll: The 21st century.

Jacob'sMine: Alright enough. Sangyeon, I really don't think this is a good idea. I mean, have you met us?

Hyunjae'sComfort: All the more reason we need to go. We need Him, man.

Kevin'sMine: Never thought I would agree with this man. But seriously, we only need to catch a few songs and the sermon. Cause if we there longer, might have some problems.

Hwall'sPeach: Agreed.

Hak'sLove: I second that statement, sir.

Hyunjae'sComfort: Fine. But everyone get ready.

Younghoon'sDoll: Wearing a suit is weird.

Jacob'sMine: Honey throw on jeans and a dress shirt. You'll be fine.

New'sBoy: There ya go.

Hyunjae'sComfort: Alright let's get ready children!
💛💛

Irl: Take Me To Church

   "Are there any churches that'll accept a bunch of crack heads? Gay ones, at that?" Hyunjae asked. Sangyeon walked down. "Honey, they'll accept anyone."

"Hope you're right, dad," Sunwoo mumbled. "Let's go." Everyone walked out the door.

   "And on today's episode of The Boyz House. We're gonna go to church! This is gonna be a bunch of fun!" Kevin said. "Put that damn camera down!" Jacob scolded.

"I'm already getting ready for my pre sermon and sermon nap," Sunwoo said. Q slapped the back of his head.

   After 20 minutes, they arrived at the church, anxiety rising beyond measure. "Here goes nothing, ladies and gentlemen," Hyunjun said. Haknyeon grabbed his hand. "We'll be alright."

They walked inside, right before the choir was about to get up. "Welcome! Come on in! Today's a wonderful day for visitors!" They looked at the usher.

    "I can't help but notice that there is certain flag over there," Hyunjae pointed out. "Oh yes! We want our visitors who may identify within that community know that they are just as welcome as everyone else!" They smiled.

They lead them to an empty row and they all sat down. "Wonder how much we missed." Hyunjae grabbed a program. "Hmm. Let's see."
💛

"And now a selection from the choir! Let's go!" Everyone got up and started clapping. The choir was starting to sing Awesome God by Kirk Franklin. "Everybody get up!"

"Here we go y'all!" The Boyz were wondering if they are going to get up and join, or just sit there and judge everyone.

Before anyone could make a decision, Kevin, Hyunjae, Haknyeon and Eric were already in the middle of the aisle, dancing to the song.

"These goons." "Don't be shy! Come on up to the praiseworthy choir stand!" Next thing everyone knew, Chanhee, Jacob and Changmin ran to the choir stand and Chanhee grabbed the mic. "Amen! Amen!"

"Our God, is an awesome God He reigns, from heaven above within come on!" He started adlibing with Changmin directing the choir.

Younghoon and Juyeon soon stood up and clapped along. "It ain't so bad," Juyeon mumbled, eyeing the people who appeared next to them.

"There ain't no stopping us! Tell em, there ain't no stopping us! Come on, clap your hands with us!" They were enjoying themselves, actually.

"Whew!" Everyone turned to see Jacob and Haknyeon stomping along with the praise break music, going in circles as they were at it.

"Yea I'm gonna pass on this one," Sunwoo mumbled. "Yea same," Hyunjun said. "Oh get up. It's not that bad," Sangyeon said, clapping along.

Sunwoo wasn't having it in the slightest. Hyunjun tried not to laugh at how grandma Han had a lopsided hat that didn't match with her dress.

    "Amen! Hallelujah! Praise Him!" THATS when Hyunjun lost it. "Forgive Him Father for he don't know what he's doing!" Someone ran up to him, and he hesitantly took their hand.

"Don't be shy sweetheart! Let the power of God run through you! Come on!" Letting out a sigh, he got up and went with the person.

   Soon after, the selection ended. Everyone went to their seats and got ready to head the sermon. "Well, it's been fun but I'll catch y'all when this over," Sunwoo said, letting out a yawn. Changmin slapped him in the back of the head. "Stop it." And the sermon began.
💛

Back to the gc:

Hyunjae'sComfort: That wasn't so bad after all.

Kevin'sMine: I haven't praised that hard and that much since age 15.

Jacob'sMine: No cause same. Even though my church was cool.

Q'sMyBaby: Not even gonna lie: I was intrigued. But dang that nap would've hit if SOMEONE didn't keep fuckin hitting me.

Sunwoo'sBby: I love you stink🥰

Hwall'sPeach: That was a much needed praise break and now I'm feeling better.

Sangyeon'sPrince: Hyunjun, was it okay for you??

Hak'sLove: Surprisingly, I was fine. It was cool to experience church that's not toxic.

Juyeon'sKink: Aww we love to see it.

Eric'sDaddy: Yea and now if you'll excuse me, I'm taking a nap.

Younghoon'sDoll: I second that.

New'sBoy: I'm gonna go rob the corner store for some chips.

Q'sMyBby: What happened to Thou Shall Not Steal?

Kevin'sMine: My son's a changed man😩
💛💛

Long time no see, guys. Anyways this book coming to an end in about 3 chapters. Maybe less.

We'll see I guess.

Thanks for reading! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.3K 81
A joke a day keeps the kboos away (Language warning) Lol the only reason why this has a lot of views is bc I shat out chapters every .5 seconds
9.9K 246 12
basicly blue lock highschool AU and they are silly little people who need help. mostly just references of my gc with irl friends bc we are so funny...
13.1K 184 16
Tommy T x OC fanfic Just some fun, don't take anything in this seriously. Group Effort From DBG 💚
22.5K 1.4K 22
Eric finds a number written with a black marker on a bench at the train station and decides to text that stranger because he has no life. Contains: ~...