King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

BunTeaHunter által

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... Több

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

3//Arrow to the Knee

3.4K 237 96
BunTeaHunter által

"I'm happy to see you doing well, hyung"

Hot steaming tea sits upon a wooden table, a hand soon softly reaches for its handle to take a small sip from the cup, leaving small hum of satisfaction after tasting the warm drink.

Jungkook is now sitting at one of the seats in a cafe, wind blowing ever so gently on his hair, swaying with the trees.

His eyes smiled at the hybrid sitting on the other side of his table, the other returning the gesture with his endearing dimples instead.

They were the only ones in the cafe and the owner disappeared through the kitchen, so they have all the peace to themselves.

"Though, I do worry for disturbing you before you go back to work"

"Do not fret, Jungkook. I would happily accept any invitation you give me"

The bunny was flattered at their comment, but he decided to scoff in amusement on how this hybrid can easily sweep him off his feet.

"Have mercy on my fragile heart, hyung"

The said hyung could only chuckle at this, his adorable big ears almost twitching. Always so not used to such remarks being thrown at the handsome hybrid.

"I do not deserve such attention from someone like you, little Bunny"

"I am no little Bunny. You are just a tall Koala, Joon hyung"

Jungkook and Joon have known each other ever since they were almost adolescencts. The younger only met this hyung due to some... circumstances you could say.

Ever since the incident, they became inseparable. They are partners-in-crime, even though Joon mostly treats the Bunny like someone to protect with his life and it's a bit worrying.

Though, he could understand why that is.

"Flirting aside, how's your duty as Treasurer?"

Joon actually got a job as the Kingdom's Treasurer, it was quite a shock for both the hybrids on how they easily entrusted the koala.

The role as the royal treasurer is to maintain control over public spending, setting the direction of the Kingdom's economic policy, working to achieve a strong and sustainable economic growth.

Basically, he's in charge of the finances, treasures and economy of the entire Kingdom.

Which is quite pressuring.

"Doing quite well, I do tend to profusely sweat over thinking about such an important role given to me"

On the other hand, this hybrid is different.

"But it's quite fun to think of strategies to help the people not struggle with the prices and I find myself enjoying calculating all the finances"

Typical of Kim Namjoon to find entertainment through mathematical problems.

"I could never understand your love for for such activity, yet still being able to come up with solutions just like that..."

This hyung's intelligence is truly remarkable, the younger never met anyone with such a brain like Joon. Not only he can calculate the answer on the spot, his knowledge of the world is quite vast from the norm.

Aside from his high IQ, he has a good understanding of people and a heart of gold.

He would be a great leader.

"I truly admire your capabilities and your way of thinking, hyung"

Jungkook prompts his chin on the back of his palm as he grace the rim of his cup in thought, in a joking manner he chuckled.

"I only know how to slash predator legs and nothing else"

"Have you ever considered... not slashing their legs?"

Other than his brother, Soobin, his hyung also knows him being the Thumper of the village. Namjoon doesn't mind the younger protecting the innocent, though it does give the poor koala some wrinkles.

He was even the very first to know about his identity, he was there when Jungkook started.

"I love my dagger, but you're right.. maybe I should make a change for once"

"I didn't mean changing your weapons, but do what you love, I guess"

"Thumper is happy to have your support"

However, the older cannot refrain stopping Jungkook from saving the bullied. The only way to really make the younger stop his actions is to make predators stop their harassment.

And that's asking a lot for doing the bare minimum.

What a sad reality.

"It seems you have grown fond of the name, little one"

"It's quite unique and it describes how I work"

The public have made many names for the masked hybrid. Some were ridiculous, some were bland and others just made up words that do not exist in the english dictionary.

They never found out who started this name, but it's one that stood out from the rest.

Thumper.

The sound of his footsteps running on a field of grass as the masked hybrid hide through the trees.

The sound he makes whenever he hops onto every branches or when he lands on the ground.

But the name mostly came from on how when he slashes any predator's legs, the sound of their body falling not so softly on their feet, almost like bowing to the bunny-masked hybrid.

Like a predator submitting to prey.

"They still do not believe in you being a bunny hybrid?"

Jungkook could only shrug.

"You know how predators and their pride are like. They still think I'm one of their kind, how insulting"

Joon chuckled at the furrowed brows the younger has upon his delicate face, even if his personality and work occupation isn't exactly what you describe as 'delicate'.

"I still wish you to be careful on getting close to your victims when attacking them" The koala worriedly whispered.

"There's a possibility they might reach out and pull your mask.."

The bunny leaned back on his chair in thought. He is confident that no predator would have any chance of touching even a strand of his hair, but if it can make his hyung less worry.

Then maybe he can think of a different strategy.

"Worry no longer, Joon hyung. The bunny will soon provide something up his sleeves"

And he truly did.

But not what the poor koala expected.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

Taehyung could only grumble in annoyance at what is happening by his throne he sits upon. These hybrids would always seek him out when it involves a certain masked hybrid, but they do not go out of their way to atleast look decent for their King.

They're bleeding all over his freshly washed carpet. Oh how he wishes to speak out with a foul mouth on this selfish hybrid.

Though he did not continue the rant in his mind for this situation is a bit more different than the rest he had to deal with.

"Th-The Thumper is a cruel and ruthless creature, your Majesty!"

An arrow to the knee.

The King could only guess that the Thumper have gotten quite bored of his dagger and decided to learn the bow.

His aim is impressive for someone who just learned it in a single day.

Though he sat unbeknownst to the newly entered hybrids. One whistled in amusement at the bleeding predator, while the other has his eyes widened, but soon shook his head.

"Wow, so it is true that the bunny went with a different tactic" they mused.

Taehyung turned his towards their direction and there he sees another cat hybrid, but it's not Yoongi this time.

It's the General's lover, but also the Kingdom's Marshal.

Park Jimin.

Though they are both cat hybrids, their breeds are different, mostly the patterns on their fur. Yoongi is a black cat while Jimin is a calico, they're known to be the annoying cat duo.

Not because they do not care about public affection, but Jimin is a devious little thing and his lover would fully support any weird tactis he'll do to anyone just for his amusement.

His patterned tail swayed with full interest at the scene and the King could only sigh at him.

"Jimin, do not dare make any actions that could lead us in trouble... again"

Just as he said that, Jimin's hand stopped in mid air in front of the predator's leg.

He was about to pull out the arrow, not caring about the pain it will inflict on the injured one. The latter could only tremble in fear as they watch the calico pout at their ruler.

"But Tae, we should inspect further and see how much damage Thumper has done on this one's leg!" He whined like a child.

This is their Marshal, he ensures that the kingdom's laws are being enforced in the remote parts of the kingdom as well as in the vicinity of the capital.

The Marshal is also responsible for securing the kingdom's borders. He organizes regular patrols and works with the General to respond to threats they receive in other Kingdoms.

Though Jimin tends to go overboard with this role, learning all kinds of weaponry the Kingdom could provide and is uncaring of others that is not in their circle with the King.

If they call the Thumper cruel and ruthless, then this one is a Devil.

What made their General go soft on this hybrid? They would never know.

"I do not care, you've already ripped a skin on a wolf's leg just because you want to see how deep Thumper's cut was"

"Atleast this one, I could just pull it off"

His interest with the masked hybrid and his injured victims could only be described as a fan of an idol.

"Leave the poor hybird alone and let us listen to their words"

Jimin could only sigh sadly and went to stand beside the hybrid he entered with.

They did not spoke a word and just listened on what the injured predator has to say, though it's mostly the same paragraphs all over again.

"Your Majesty! The Thumper truly needs to be stopped, they have gone too far to hurt an innocent leopard such as myself!"

The King only nodded, almost bored.

"What is worse is that I'm a woman as well! Thumper does not show any mercy on me and shot my leg, he must be put in a death penalty!"

"What were you doing before that?"

A different voice cut in the conversation and the three hybrids turned their heads towards the owner.

It was the one Jimin is with and it's none other than their Treasurer, Namjoon.

"What does that have to do with her getting shot, Joonie?"

The cat asked, interested on such a question that came out of their treasurer's mouth. Joon was hesitating, he processed the words in his head before speaking out.

"I'm sure you all have noticed the similarities Thumper's victims have, and it's not involving them being predators"

"Are you talking about their records, hyung?"

The koala nodded at Jimin's theory and continued on.

"They have done some acts that is considered minor to the majority, though it's something to look onto, your Majesty"

Suddenly, the leopard snarled at the treasurer. She glared daggers at the poor koala, seemingly want to pounce and attack him.

"Who gave you the right to speak your opinions, prey?"

However, her mouth shut tight when a menacing growl and a hiss went to her direction, she whimpered when she sees two pairs of eyes baring holes on her figure.

Everyone knows how much the King hates the treatment prey gets from predators and doing such act in front of him could only be considered suicidal.

Jimin on the other hand, he deeply cares for the staffs in the castle and Joon is one of utmost importance in his list.

"You dare disrespect my treasurer in such manner right before my presence?"

The koala was a bit shock at the hostility they give to the trembling leopard and froze still, not knowing what to do.

"I do not need to hear anymore excuses from you, after we treat your injury, you shall be taken to the prison cells"

The leopard cried in disbelief at this.

"B-But why, your Majesty? I.. I was w-wro.. wrong for acting s-such a way, but-"

"Your behavior to our treasurer is proof enough on why Thumper shot your leg"

With a snap of a finger, guards came to handle the predator and escort her to the cells, but they stay grounded, screaming mercy to their King.

But the said King turned a blind eye and only watched out the window, then she tested her fate.

"So you would just believe some koala?! Do you really think that this Thumper is all innocent? What kind of King would listen to such weak-"

Then a sharp blade graced her throat ever so slightly that a drip of blood fallen down her neck.

She was about to gasp at the sudden pain, but a cat's glaring eyes stopped her from making anymore sounds that could potentially lose her life if a word comes out.

"Look.. Not only am I a big fan of Thumper and you dared to curse his name when I am present" Jimin muttered.

"But you also dared to question the King and his beliefs"

He pressed the blade further and leaned in to whisper with venom.

"I applaud for your bravery, but if you ever mutter out any negativity to our Majesty, Thumper and Joonie..."

A hand softly held onto his shoulder, stopping him from pressing the blade from cutting through more of the leopard's skin.

Namjoon with such care, pulled the angered Jimin away from the predator. After they watched the guards take the traumatized leopard away from their presence is when the koala spoke.

"I greatly apologize for giving you trouble, your Majesty and Mr. Park"

Like a flip of a switch, the cat hybrid turned and stared at Namjoon with widened eyes.

"You could never, Joonie hyung!" He gave the taller a big hug to reassure him.

"We know how honest you are and could never harm others without reasons"

The King only stared at the two with his stormy eyes, but his mind wandered off to yet again, a certain hybrid.

The Thumper still has a criminal record made for his actions, but Taehyung thinks that those said actions should be justified.

However, he needs proof if the reason behind those slashes were to defend the prey are true.

There's no other choice, but to talk to the masked hybrid themselves.

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

Does it mean Taehyung himself will be on search for the Thumper? Will they finally meet? Let us see how things will start, hopefully friendship will bloom... or something more?

I have so much stuff to put in this story and I cannot wait to turn it into words! Please give these characters lots of love 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...