they tell me im a god. ♪ BNHA...

By nxzuuko

[❗️INDEFINITE HIATUS. UNDER EDITING AND REVISION.❗️] i'm lost in the facade. . . you were always told you wer... More

》CHARACTER PROFILE《
01 | keep it simple.
02 | take it slow.
03 | take it easy.
04 | jesus walks.
05 | money talks.
06 | ive been sleeping.
07 | i'm wide awake.
08 | hot and ready.
09 | miss easy-bake
10 | grass is greener.
11 | grass is dank.
12 | stayin' still.
13 | eyes closed.
14 | let the world just pass me by.
15 | pain pills.
16 | nice clothes.
17 | if i fall i think i'll fly.
18 | touch me.
19 | midas.
20 | make me part of your design.
21 | none to guide us.
22 | i feel fear for the very last time.
23 | they tell me that i'm special.
24 | i smile and shake my head.
25 | i'll give them stories to tell friends about the things i said.
27 | i say, "i'm turning red."
28 | they let me lie to them and don't feel like they've been misled.
29 | they give so much to me.
30 | i'm losing touch, get me?
pls read!!!
31 | served on a silver platter
32 | ask for seconds
33 | they just let me
34 | they tell me i'm a god
35 | im lost in the facade
36 | six feet off the ground
a/n | hi
37 | at all times i think im feeling odd.

26 | they tell me i'm so humble.

10.2K 644 1K
By nxzuuko

Technically, all of this was your fault.

Well, some parts. Not everything.

You cursed under your breath as you ducked into the forest, not giving a single glance back at the building that held your surviving classmates. You had to get rid of the curtain, or it was game over. You exhaled a deep breath as you circled the perimeter of the spherical curtain, rhinestone eyes carefully observing each and every detail of the dome. It was practically impossible to see inside, even with your enhanced vision. There was no doubt that it was intended to be made this way, which meant someone rather powerful was behind it.

That person being one of your family members.

You still couldn't deduce who exactly, but there was no doubt it was one of your older siblings or possibly even your parents. The younger siblings were much too small and feeble to even attempt a curtain of this caliber and complexity, especially with the requirements that must be met to even put it up in the first place.

The curtain technique was one of the first techniques you learned at a young age, and directly by your father himself. It was a simple technique, mostly used to hide your activities from the outside world. However, a technique in the hands of your family only meant trouble, especially if you found yourself to be one of their targets.

Which is exactly what you were right now.

The only thing is, you were being kept out rather than being trapped in. You knew all too well of your family's shady tactics, and deduced that they were most likely cooperating with the League of Villains in order to hold your classmates hostage. The League of Villain's real motive was unbeknownst to you, until Mandalay relayed a message with her telepathy stating that Bakugou was one of the targets.

'Why Bakugou in particular?'

You knew better than to assume it was just Bakugou. Knowing your family, they would take the entire class hostage if it meant bringing you back home. This only begged the question, why now? Why did they stoop so low as to cooperate with the League of Villains? Were they trying to insult you? Or perhaps, were they using this event as a means to gain something more than just bring you home?

You cursed under your breath as you scaled your way up the trees, reaching the peak with no trouble. Using Infinity to virtually make yourself weightless, you stood atop the tallest branch, surveying the large dome from a higher perspective. You carefully floated over to the center of the dome, glaring down at the curtain in disgust.

'I'm gonna kill them.'

You thought darkly, slowly descending upon the dome. You maneuvered yourself midair with the help of Infinity, reaching your hand down to touch the dome once more. This only resulted in another sharp electric current running up your arm, steam floating off your palm in waves. You winced slightly at the pain, pulling your hand back quickly as you hovered over the dome.

'Looks like I can't break it using brute force. Guess I'll have to pull out the big guns and hope for the best.'

.

Earlier.

Deep within the confines of the curtain, the fight between your classmates and the League of Villains raged on. Many were left unconscious due to a gas type quirk, left immobile and exposed to attacks. Others were desperately fighting for their lives against villains leagues above their own. Others were trying to keep eachother safe as best they could.

Despite all being at different places at different times, they all wondered what exactly the black veil that descended upon the forest in the shape of a dome was. More so, who was the one to put it up.

"Midoriya!"

"Sensei! Thank god!"

Izuku, now beaten and bruised, encountered Aizawa within the forest, carrying a terrified Kota on his back. The poor boy had seemingly been through hell, both of his arms broken and now pulsing a deep purple color. His face was battered, panting heavily as he approached his teacher.

"This is serious!! There's so much to tell you... But before that, I need to talk to Mandalay! Take care of Kota for me. He's got a water quirk, you've got to protect him!" Izuku rambled, obviously on an adrenaline high from his fight with Muscular. His voice was hoarse and tired, reaching up into a higher register as he frantically explained what little information he had gathered. The poor boy was speaking at a mile a minute, Aizawa having to cut him off when he tried to run to find Mandalay.

"Those injuries... you went and did it again, didn't you?" Aizawa's disappointed tone ran through the forest, his voice low and scolding. This wasn't the first time Izuku had broken his body whilst fighting, he did the exact same thing back at the U.S.J. and during the sports festival. It wasn't until recently that he had managed to somewhat control his power, so seeing him all battered and beaten sent waves of disappointment throughout Aizawa. Seeing a student with nearly all his limbs broken wasn't a very pleasant sight to see.

"Ah... But..." Izuku tried to reason, his voice falling flat as he failed to find the right words.

"Fine. But also tell her this. I, professional hero, Eraserhead... Hereby authorize you all for combat."

And thus, the game's begun.

"You can count on me, but Sensei, do you have any idea what that is?!" Izuku glanced up at the veil overhead, a worried glint in his eyes as he stared up at the gloomy sky. It was as if the entirety of their surroundings color was sucked out, leaving a dull and somber atmosphere. Previously brightly colored bushes and flowers were now reduced to dry versions of themselves, seemingly all of the life sucked out of the wild life of the forest. Trees had begun to grow gray, and flowers began to wilt.

Aizawa himself debated whether or not to tell Izuku what you had told him, but as of right now he wasn't exactly the most trusting when it came to you.

"All you need to know is that it is keeping Y/N out, for whatever reason. I was able to enter easily, while she wasn't able to. I don't think it's a major threat as of right now, it might just be for shock value at most."

"What?! Does that mean she's a target too!?" Izuku's voice raised in pitch, heart jumping up to his throat at the thought of you being captured by the League of Villains.

"Not necessarily. She's safe at the facility, for now." He whispered the last part under his breath, turning his gaze to look down at Kota. The poor kid was shaking in his shoes, hands fidgeting every which way as he stared up at Aizawa and Izuku.

"G-Got it! I'll get going now! Please take care of Kota!!" Izuku sped off as fast as he could, broken limbs flapping wildly behind him as he navigated through the forest.

'Why is Y/N-san being kept out of this barrier?! Is she okay?!'

Izuku gritted his teeth as he ran through the forest, desperate to relay Aizawa's message to Mandalay as well as his own knowledge. Knowledge that Bakugou was one of the primary targets.

And he did, only to sprint off in an attempt to find his classmates. He stumbled upon Shouji, who was currently trying to fend himself off from a raging Dark Shadow. The duo had been attacked by a villain, and subsequently Tokoyami had been thrown into a fit of rage when Shouji got injured. He was consumed by rage, and thus Dark Shadow had begun it's attempt at tearing through the entire forest.

As Izuku and the rest of your classmates struggled to regroup, 6 familiar figures hid their presence under the cover of darkness. A father, a mother, an older brother, a pair of twins, and a younger sister.

"Don't you think the curtain was a bit too much, Mamoru?"

"Nonsense, Rui! It gave Keiko the chance to do it right?"

"I guess, but it seemed kinda pointless to me."

"Whatever! I got to have fun, so it doesn't matter!"

"You're so creepy, Keiko."

"Shut up, Big brother Ichike! You're just mad because I got to have fun and you didn't!"

"Your definition of fun is vastly different from mine."

"Now, now, children. Don't you think it's time you disperse into your respective locations?"

"Yes, mother."

Soundless footsteps exit the area.

"Come now dear, do you really believe it's worth all this trouble to bring Y/N back? I could just snatch her up right now!"

"Don't be ridiculous, dear. She is my daughter after all. She has the same eyes as me."

"Aww! I suppose you're right, honey. After all, seeing those disgusting U.A. brats run around like chickens without heads is so entertaining! I can't believe Y/N has spent so much time with them. They must have tainted her! The mere thought of it makes me want to puke. How dare they even interact with my daughter. I swear if I get the chance I'll-!"

"Now, now, Tomie. The death of a group of U.A. students would break the balance of society. Sure, killing a few might be fine, but we musnt get rid of the entire lot. The world keeps on spinning, and those kids are the future of this society. We, as the Kuromiya Clan, must hold our ground from the shadows and allow things to go as intended. As said by our ancestors themselves. We only exist to keep the balance of this wretched place we call Earth. We are the ones to carry out heinous and treacherous acts in order to maintain order in the world. Which is why it is necessary for Y/N to come back home. She is the next heir after me. I must train her, educate her, and teach her the ways of the Six Eyes. She is still but a child, however I sense a deep power within her. A power more immense than my own. I have let her have her fun for as long as I can bear, but no longer. There are still things I must teach her."

"Very well said, dear. I agree wholeheartedly."

"Thank you, darling. We will get our daughter back, no matter what."

Meanwhile...

Within the curtain, things begin to get tense. Izuku, Bakugou, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Shouji manage to regroup after defeating the villain known as Moonfish. As well as get Dark Shadow under control.

"Tokoyami, are you alright? Fortunately, everything turned out like you said it would..."

"Shouji... Midoriya... I'm sorry. My spirit was not prepared...When Shouji lost one of his arms... I gave into my anger and released Dark Shadow. In the depths of the darkness... I was consumed with fury further spurred on by their rage. It built to a point where I could no longer contain it... and I hurt Shouji in the process." Tokoyami lamented, gazing at the ground in shame.

"I don't know... But in any case, I think we'd be safest in the facility with the two pro heroes. Blood King, and Aizawa. There's only one problem though..." Izuku began, his fellow classmates surrounding him giving him a confused gaze.

"If we go through the clearing, that's where the pussy cats are currently fighting. If we follow the path back, the villains will definitely spot us. We can't afford another setback. We should cut straight through with the shortest route." Izuku continued, pausing to gaze up at the dull sky.

"This veil... could pose a problem as well."

"Any idea of what it is?" Shouji questioned, voice muffled from his mask. He turned his head back to glance at Izuku, who was chewing his bottom lip anxiously. Rightfully so.

"The thing is, Aizawa gave me a bit of info on the veil itself. Apparently... it's meant to keep Y/N out."

Eyes widened at the sound of your name, all heads turning to stare at Midoriya in disbelief.

"Whaddya mean by that?! The fuck is that supposed to mean!? Are ya tryna say that they're after her too!?" Bakugou shouted in fury, stomping his way up to Izuku with heavy footsteps. Todoroki was quick to intervene, stepping in front of Shouji whilst still carrying the other student on his back.

"Calm down. Let Midoriya finish."

"R-Right... the thing is, the veil ends just before the facility, and from my understanding is shaped like a dome. Aizawa told me that for some reason, he was let in while Y/N was being kept out. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?" Izuku's voice shook, eyes darting to the ground at his hypothesis.

"As much as I hate to say it, don't you think it's weird that only Y/N is being kept out? It's possible that-"

"Shut your fucking mouth! I don't wanna hear another word outta you!" Bakugou barked, effectively shutting Izuku up with induced fear. "There's no way she's working with the fucking villains, don't you know how idiotic you sound right now?! The bitch is too dumb for that!"

Bakugou himself didn't know why he was defending you so passionately, perhaps he was trying to convince himself that you wouldn't betray them. The thought of you even associating with those villains was gut wrenching.

"I-I'm just saying that-!"

"In any case it would be wise to try and exit the veil for ourselves. If Aizawa was able to enter without any problem, then what's to say that we won't be able to exit? Maybe we'll even be able to deal with the quirk user behind it along the way Once we are outside, we'll be able to regroup with Y/N.." Todoroki quickly interfered, calm voice cutting through the upcoming argument like scissors against paper. He himself didn't want to believe Izuku's words, but he couldn't exactly ignore them either. After all, he knew something none of them didn't.

Your Infinity.

He himself was more than worried about your wellbeing, seeing as how your "quirk" was one of the most sought after quirks ever. The ability to become untouchable, anybody would want that. Especially villains. The question is, how did they find out about it? However, he had faith in your abilities, not only as your classmate, but as your friend. He knew first hand just how skilled you are, you aren't the top student in the class for nothing. He believed that you could hold your own.

"Putting that aside, let's get moving. We have to get back to the base as fast as we can."

"WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THIS, YOU PRICKS?!"

"You, just walk in the middle."

"LIKE HELL YOU'RE PROTECTING ME, YOU SHITHEADS!!"

The group then began their journey to the base, set on protecting Bakugou and traveling back without encountering any villains. All had been going well, that is, until they came across Uraraka and Asui faced off against a blood crazed blonde girl. However, said girl had fled as soon as they arrived.

It was only after that, that the cogs of fate had begun to spin.

"If you're escorting Bakugou, then why isn't he with you?"

"What're you guys talking about? Kacchan's just behind us..."

The sight of an empty trail behind them was more than enough to have their anxiety rise through the roof. The track was empty, no Bakugou in sight. As a matter of fact, Tokoyami couldn't be seen either.

"If you're talking about him... I just used my magic to take him. Someone like that has no business being on the side of heroes. Not when we have a stage where he can shine even brighter."

The villain known as Mr. Compress stood atop one of the various trees, balancing himself with his cane as he juggled two small marbles in his gloved hands.

Everything seemed hopeless, due to their negligence Bakugou and Tokoyami were now in the hands of a villain. Said villain was now already so much farther ahead of them, and all they could do now was try and get to him as fast as possible. This however, proved far easier said than done.

Using their combined efforts, Izuku hashed out a plan to catch up with the villain. Using Uraraka's zero gravity along with the force of Tsuyu's tongue, they were able to successfully catapult themselves right into Mr. Compress effectively bringing him down. The only thing was, they were now in the presence of even more villains than before.

In an attempt to give Compress an opening, Dabi unleashed a barrage of flames in the group's direction, dutifully burning both Izuku and Shouji's arms. Todoroki, however, was able to doge fully, only to be confronted by Twice himself.

(or as the author would like to call him, bootleg deadpool.)

Toga had gone after Izuku in particular, proclaiming her love for him all too outwardly for someone to actually fall for.

In the midst of all this, it was revealed that Shouji had taken two marbles from Compress. However, due to the villain's naturally deceiving nature, it was a fluke.

They were fooled, but that didn't stop them from trying to attempt a last ditch effort to get their classmates back. Thanks to Aoyama, Compress had spat out the marbles upon impact of his laser, successfully creating an opening for the boys to rush in and grab their dear friends.

While Shouji was able to grab the marble that held Tokoyami, Todoroki wasn't as fortunate.

He was forced to watch as Dabi snatched it just out of his reach, smiling down cockily at him as he held it in his hands.

"How sad... Todoroki Shouto." Dabi began, the dark void slowly but surely overtaking his figure. Bakugou was released from his marble, only to be held back by the back of his neck. He could only stare as he was slowly brought back, Izuku crying out for his childhood best friend.

"I hope you know that this isn't all that's left. This was only just the beginning. After we've escaped, there will only be more hell rained upon this wretched class. Why, you may ask? Well, let's just say it's all because of your precious Y/N."

Eyes widened at the mention of your name, disbelief washing over them in waves as Dabi continued.

"This may come as a surprise to you all, but she isn't who you think she is. Her name isn't Miyakuro. It's Kuromiya. That dear friend of yours is from a family of the highest caliber. They murder, torture, destroy, just about anything you can think of. They rule the world from the shadows, and nobody can even come close to defying their rule. The power they wield, it's terrifying. They might as well be considered gods." Dabi smirked slightly, turquoise eyes glancing over the expressions of your terrified classmates.

Surely it wasn't true, right?

"YOU'RE LYING!!" Cried out Izuku, bottom lip wobbling as he glared at Dabi with fierce eyes. Despite his previous inquiry of you possibly working with the League of Villains, he didn't want it to be true. "She's not like you guys!"

"Whether you believe me or not, my problem. It's true whether you like it or not. That classmate of yours has done worse than everyone in the League of Villains combined. Which is why it surprises me to think that she joined a hero school of all things." Dabi gave a small chuckle, grip on Bakugou's neck tightening just a bit.

"Perhaps she is trying to atone for her sins? Oh who am I kidding, the girl doesn't even have a heart-"

All attention was drawn to the loud sound of shattering overhead, eyes darting up to see the curtain of black slowly begin to recede back into the earth. Gone was the dull colors of the night, now replaced with the gleaming glow of the moon that shone overhead. And right at the center of the moon, a figure could be seen floating just overhead. Glowing white tresses flowed slowly in the wind, rhinestone eyes radiating their true colors in the light of the moon.

"So... Where should I start?"

Your eyes zeroed in on the event taking place below you, calm eyes taking note of each and everyone's exact locations. In an instant you appeared directly in front of Dabi, his turquoise eyes widening in terror as you forcibly tore Bakugou out of his grip. You quickly pushed him in the direction of the other boys, the blonde landing a few feet away unceremoniously. Dabi attempted to step back into Kurogiri's void, desperately trying to get as far away from you as possible. You, however, were faster.

'Wasn't the curtain meant to keep her out?!'

In an instant all of Kurogiri's portals were reduced to nothing but atoms, the League of Villains staring in terror at your sudden arrival. The raw power and authority you emitted from your body was incomprehensible. Not to mention the fact that you dispersed of Kurogiri's portals without so much as lifting your finger.

"Y/N-!"

"He told you, didn't he?" You cut off Izuku sharply, your back facing him as you kept your eyes trained on the frozen villains in front of you. You could tell immediately by your classmate's expressions that they had leaked your identity, but it seemed pointless now since they saw you quite literally floating in the moon's light. The sheer bloodlust you were emitting was suffocating, your hands twitching at your sides with Six Eyes begging to be used.

"So... it's true then...?"

You heaved a heavy sigh at Shouto's broken voice, turning your head back to give them a smile.

"Yeah, it is." You admitted easily, finding no point in hiding your identity now that it's been exposed. You winced slightly at their hurt expressions, watching as their faces contorted with horror.

"But at this point, I don't care anymore. I'm tired of having to hide it. All that matters is keeping you guys safe." You spoke softly, turning back to face the villains with the same smile plastered on your face. They instinctively flinched back at your gaze, though they couldn't find it in themselves to actually move. It was as if their feet were glued to the ground, the air surrounding them slowly becoming thicker and thicker. Your diamond eyes pierced through their very souls, fear shaken them to their very core.

The mere presence was nauseating.

"Don't worry, I decided that I'd spare you guys. I'd hate to get blood on my hands in front of all of my classmates. I wouldn't want to scare them even further than they already are."

"THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" You were slightly surprised to feel Bakugou harshly grab your forearm, tugging you back harshly. You looked up through pale lashes to see his face confronted with confusion, hurt, and sorrow. Your eyes widened at the sight, having never seen Bakugou direct these sort emotions towards you before.

"You... There's no way you're what they say you are!" He barked, grabbing at your long sleeve almost desperately. His ruby eyes shone with anger, his grip tightening on your sleeve.

"I refuse to believe it as well." Shouto spoke, gaze hardened in your direction. "I know of your ability, but I refuse to believe that you would... do such horrible things. That's not the you I know. The you I know is carefree, not some murderer!"

If you were honest with yourself, you would have admitted that it hurt to see them try their best to deny the truth. Their expressions of pain and betrayal were too much for you to bear.

"It's true whether you like it or not. Let me finish this. I have bigger fish to fry after this." You tugged your arm out of Bakugou's hold, taking a step forward towards the group of villains.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

You brought up your index finger, glaring daggers into the villains as you used Infinity to spread out behind you. This effectively created an invisible barrier between you and your classmates, used to block out any harm that might come their way.

"I'll give you five seconds to run."

A small ball of energy had begun to form over your finger, giving off a dark red hue as its energy expanded outwards. Your classmates could only watch with a mix of terror and awe as the small red ball of energy glowed in the darkness, wisps of the color surrounding your figure as you prepared your technique.

The League of Villains made haste in an attempt to escape your wrath, many splitting off into different directions. Even if you gave them a head start, it wasn't like they would be able to escape anyways.

"Limitless Reversal Technique: Red."

In an instant the red hue blinded your classmates, a large explosion resonating throughout the entire forest as trees were taken off of their trunks. The sounds of terrified shrieks could be heard throughout the forest as the area in front of you was shaken. The technique effectively threw the League of Villains as far as you could without fatality, but it was enough to render their operation meaningless. All of them were wiped out in mere seconds, and with little to no effort on your part.

Your classmates could only stare in awe at your back, noticing debris flying towards them only to be stopped by your Infinity. Before, they had only seen you as a girl with an enhancer type quirk. But in a matter of a few minutes, they were able to see you in a new light. The display of sheer power you had just shown was enough to convince them that what Dabi said was correct. You didn't even break a sweat while doing it.

"Y-Y/N..." Izuku gently called out as the rubble settled, unable to get a clear view of your face. You turned around slowly with a sorrowful smile, pale eyelashes brushing against your cheeks ever so slightly as you fully faced them.

"Let's get back to camp, yeah?" You took a step forward to approach them, only for them to flinch back on instinct.

You froze in place, eyes widening as you examined their expressions.

They were scared.

Terrified irises stared back into your own, your perceptive eyes managing to catch Tokoyami slowly take a step back from the corner of your eye. To be honest, you should have expected this kind of reaction. After all, finding out your classmate and close friend is actually a cold blooded killer would warrant some fear. However, their time with you would never go unremembered. They still had fond memories of you, and as hard as they tried to picture it, they found it hard to see you as what Dabi had described you as.

"I'll explain later, but for now, please just let me get you guys back to safety. It's not safe out here with them on the loose." You tried to reason, taking another careful step forward. You held your hand out desperately, beautiful eyes begging for them to trust you. You were only met with cautious gazes, feeling your heart squeeze at the sight of your classmates hesitating.

"Alright..."

You let out a sigh of relief at the sound of Todoroki's careful voice, heterochromic eyes scanning over your figure expectantly. You pulled your hand back to your chest, slowly approaching the group.

"I'm gonna take us back to the facility, alright? We'll be there in a second."

You reached your hand out to grab both Todoroki and Bakugou's hands, only to find the boys flinching away from your touch.

"What the fuck was that thing you did?" Bakugou asked accusingly, causing you to heave a heavy sigh in response.

"I said I'll explain later. Just hold onto me, okay?" You outstretched your hand for him to take, only for it to be ignored in favor of the sleeve of your shirt. You held back a whimper of guilt and gestured for the others to hold onto you as well, the rest of them carefully latching onto an article of clothing rather than your actual skin.

'I knew this would happen.'

In an instant you and the boys were teleported back to the facility, now able to regroup with the rest of the class and the teachers.

"Y/N!!" Mina cried out as she ran out of the facility, followed by the other remedial students along with Vlad King right on her tail.

"Oh my god!! Are you guys okay?! What happened?!" Kirishima was rightfully concerned, especially with the sight of a battered and bruised Midoriya clinging to life on Shouji's back. Vlad was already on the phone, screaming over the speaker about EMTs and medical personnel.

"Villains, but don't worry-"

"Shut the fuck up!! You have to explain what happened back there!!"

You were quickly cut off by Bakugou's scream, the boy stomping up to you with heavy footsteps. Your Infinity layered around you on instinct, preventing the boy from grabbing you. The blond huffed angrily at his failed attempt, red eyes staring back at yours with a newfound vigour.

"That fucking villain already explained, didn't he?!" You screamed back, the teen flinching back at your sudden outburst. You never screamed unless seriously provoked.

"That should be enough for you to know what happened! For fucks sake he told you what I am didn't he?! I said I'll explain in detail later so let me make sure everybody else is safe before I have to deal with the real problem around here!" You continued, rhinestone eyes challenging Bakugou's red ones.

"What are you talking about...?" Sero asked carefully, a nervous smile playing on his youthful features. "You guys are safe here, right? So let's wait until Aizawa gets back and-"

"You don't know shit!!" Bakugou retorted, fists shaking at his sides dangerously. "This bitch has been lying to us this entire time! She's not little miss perfect, shes a fucking serial killer!"

Eyes immediately darted in your direction, looks of disbelief passing through your classmate's faces.

"Come on, Bakugou. You can't be serious, right? I know you don't like her but that's just mean-"

"He's not lying." Shouto spoke quietly, eyes glued to the ground in shame. A wave of guilt passed through your figure, but you did the best to hide it from their eyes.

"Y/N-chan, they're lying. Right? Come on girl, they're lying!" Mina came up to grab at your shoulders desperately, only to be stopped by your infinity.

"What the..." Her eyes widened upon realization that an unknown force was keeping her from touching you, golden eyes darting up to meet your remorseful ones.

"It's not true... It has to be..." Her eyes filled with tears, fat bubbly streaks running down her face as she covered her mouth in disbelief.

"I'm sorry." You whispered softly, gazing at the crying girl in front of you with a neutral expression. You had to be able to hold your emotions, especially at a time like this. Bursting out into tears would be useless. They weren't good for anything anyways.

"Is Kedama safe?" You asked softly, tilting your head to the side slightly to try and meet Mina's gaze. She hiccuped, slowly taking a step backwards before nodding her head.

"H-He's still inside..." She cried, hands desperately trying to wipe the tears from her face. You gave a small sigh of relief, smiling slightly at the news.

"That's good-"

You were cut off by the sound of rustling in the nearby bushes, all eyes turning to the sound cautiously. You took a careful step forwards, a bit confused as to why you couldn't sense exactly what was in the bushes. You gently pushed Mina behind you, watching carefully as the bush rustled more and more.

The rustling soon stopped, and the sight behind it was something you wished you could erase from your memory.

Kedama's severed head slowly rolled out of the bush, leaving behind a trail of blood in its wake.

Dread filled your heart at the sight of your dear puppy's cold, dead face.

In that exact moment, an opportunity was opened. The shock of finding Kedama's severed head had allowed for your guard to be let down completely. Infinity had vanished without a trace, leaving you vulnerable to any and all attacks. All that was on your mind, was the face of Kedama's terrified face as his head laid in the grass separated from his body.

Taking advantage of this rare opportunity, a sword was embedded into your chest.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

:)

-nasa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.6K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
2.6K 114 25
"I've been broken so many times that I can't feel the pain anymore. I'm no one. I'm nothing..." "Icyhot--" "If I can't die, what should I do?" "Live...
28.3K 1K 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
416 27 10
TW for this fanfic: -Language -Violence -Blood -Sensitive topics* -Scenes for more mature readers I got really bored one day so here we are! This sto...