Friends?(Completed)(Currently...

By walkingdead19

17 year old Lila is just a normal teenage girl who just so happens to be Ashton Irwin's little sister. She's... More

Chapter 1(Edited)
Chapter 3(Edited)
Chapter 4(Edited)
Chapter 5(Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7(Edited)
Chapter 8(Edited)
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
The Sequel is up!

Chapter 2(Edited)

157 14 7
By walkingdead19

Lila's Pov.

Right now Luke and I are making popcorn and snacks for the movie. While Calum, Ashton, and Michael are turning the living room into a fort. I was trying to reach the popcorn but it was at the very top shelf Ashton hides it there so I won't eat it all. I tried to jump and get it , I was so close to getting it when someone reached up and grabbed it for me and handing it to me. I turn and see Luke smirking.

" Thank you Lukey." I said in a childish tone.

" No problem Li." He said, he used the nickname people used to call me when I was little.

" Don't call me that.I'm not 4." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

" But you are younger than me, respect your elders." He said using an old man voice at the end.

" By 4 hours." I said scolding him. He thinks that just because he's that much older than me he can hold it against me, it's four hours we were born on the same day. Can't he get over that?

" Those 4  hours count." He said smirking.

" Whatever that just means that you're a brittle old man then." I said sticking my tongue out like a little kid.

" Whatever." He said rolling his eyes and grabbing some bags of chips and bottles of pop and heading out to the living room. I follow behind. Some times I don't understand Luke Hemmings.

Luke's Pov

We were about half way through the movie and I looked over to see Lila passed out on the other end of the couch. She looks so adorable. Luke stop thinking like that she's Ashton's little sister. I can't help that I have a crush on her. She stared to stir around and I look to see the boys zoned into the movie.

" I'm going to bring Lila to her room." I say trying to get there attention but all I got was some hums and an okay. I picked her up gently trying not to wake her. I got her upstairs with out falling  thank god, and I headed towards her room. I slowly opened the door so it wouldn't wake her and stepped in quietly. I placed her gently on her bed and put her under the covers and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and said good night. I was about  to leave until I heard her.

"Luke?" she asked opening her big blue eyes.

" Yeah I'm here." I said walking to her bed.

" Cuddle?" She asked with puppy dog eyes and a pout. How could I resist that?

" Okay. But only for a few minutes." I said crawling under the covers with her. I wrapped my arms around her and she rested her head on my chest.

" You're the best friend ever Lukey." She said drifting back off into sleep.

Friend? If only she knew how I felt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.4K 26
*"I've always cared about you, you just don't see it" he said to me with watery eyes. * Alexandria Irwin also know as Ashton Irwin's sister. She gets...
59K 1.2K 25
Ariana is Luke's sister and he hates her, she is constantly bullied by him and his friends, she is driven until she begins to self harm, will anythin...
13.9K 215 36
Jasmine Irwin was stuck in an abusive relationship. Her brother Ashton found out, and so did her brothers best friend... Luke. Jasmine knows she hate...
374K 10.2K 49
In which Luke is in a relationship with Victoria's older sister, Claire, but Victoria and everyone else knows Luke deserves someone better.