STELLAR SAVIOR▪︎{dainsleif x...

By hahlol0512

Dainsleif saves you from the abyss. The rest of the story is fate <3 ◎✦○❍○✦◎ very random updates! I plan on r... More

◎✦intro✦◎
▪︎{broken chains}▪︎
▪︎{fresh start}▪︎
▪︎{destiny shall choose}▪︎
▪︎{idiot...}▪︎
▪︎{a new friend}▪︎
▪︎{string of fate}▪︎
▪︎{the cold hard truth}▪︎
▪︎{origins}▪︎

▪︎{the curse of immortality}▪︎

7.1K 248 748
By hahlol0512

Dainsleif had taken you to a shelter, just a small and dark cave not to far away from where you escaped.

He told you about the abyss, just what their planning to do, and it made you think, what were they going to use you for?

He was very kind, but you couldnt trust him completely. He dressed similar to the abyss and for such a strong hatred, it could be faked.

And you remember close to nothing about yourself, just your name and that your immortal.

Nothing else could be saved, you couldnt remember any of it.

Some of the experiments stole some memories, others made you forget them over time. But for being in a cell for about 200 years you were bound to forget some.

Every test on you was traumatizing, them electrocuting you to make you able to resist it, increasing the voltage bit by bit.

At this point, your a human shield, able to resist almost all elements and elemental reactions.

You had scars lining your body from them, some new, some fresh.

You had lost perception of time, the abyss just told you how long you've been there.

And it made you wonder, is their anyone else being used by the abyss?

You also wondered what would happend when dainsleif died. Would you just have to live on your own, you know mortals are frail.

"Y/n." Dainsleifs smooth voice snaps through your thoughts, making you turn to him.

"Ah...yes?" You ask softly, your throat still hurting.

He hands you a cup of water along with a meal.

Your eyes light up at the sight, a fuzzy feeling erupting in your heart.

You carefully take the food and drink from his hands, gazing at the warm meal with gratefulness.

"Thank you...I havent aten real food in years." He doesnt respond, just leans his back against the wall of the cave as he begins to eat.

The sun had started to set, the sky a now an orange and pink color.

Your e/c eyes softly gazing at the sight like it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

Dainsleif took notice of this, his deep and mysterious blue eyes looking in your direction.

"Is there something out there, y/n?" He asked concerned, taking one more look at your figure.

Your once dull e/c eyes, now illuminated from the reflection of the sky, now gleaming with passion as your eyes wander about, taking in everything that you see.

"...no...its just the sun looks pretty..." he smiles softly before eating, truly feeling like he did the right thing.

You tear your vision away from the sky and onto your food, taking a sip of water before eating.

It felt wonderful eating real food cooked by a human. It was all so flavorful, despite it being somewhat bland to the common folk.

The both of you finished eating, dain now tending to the blazing fire.

You pull your knees to your chest, looking at the bearings around your wrists and ankles. They created scars over the skin, a now rough and patchy feeling.

"Let me remove those cuffs, they no longer serve use."

He walks over to you, squating down and holding onto one of your wrists, the black magic starting to swirl around the cuff.

You jump slightly, the black magic was extremely cold.

The metal snaps, falling onto the ground as you feel the untouched skin on your wrist.

He takes your other hand and snaps the cuff off, along with your ankles.

His gloved hand lifts your chin up, examining the bearing on your neck.

He tilts your face to the side, trying to get a better angle.

"Its going to be cold, dont move."

His right hand goes to the back of your neck, feeling like someone pressed an ice cube to your neck.

You jump slightly but quickly go back to normal, closing your eyes as you start to feel anxious.

H-hes gonna kill me!

I cant trust him!!

You wanted to move and run away, but the metal suddenly snaps, leaving you frozen in place.

He carefully and tenderly pulls the metal off your neck, letting your body relax as he sets it on the ground.

"Remember, you are free. You dont have to stay with me if you do not wish to." Dain states, giving you space as your rub your neck.

"But I cant leave you...you saved my life, and i will be with you until you die. And after that i will continue to thank you." You speak solemnly as you gaze into his eyes.

"Why do you speak as if you will live past me, I have the curse of immortality, if anything it would be the other way around."

Your eyes widen at his statement.

"...i-im immortal too." You speak as he widens his eyes slightly.

"Tch...they turned you immortal so they could experiment forever...disgusting."

Your gaze softens at his words. Its true, they really are repulsive.

The sun had now set, just the fire edmiting light, illuminating his face softly, seeing the reflection of fire in his eyes.

He takes his cloak off, standing up and draping it over your shoulders.

"We'll get you new clothes tomorrow, I dont need it tonight." He speaks as he walks away, laying down onto the cold ground facing away from you.

"You can go to sleep now if you'd like, or you can stay up. If the fire gets too small you may add another branch to it." He adds on to his previous statement, shuffling slightly as he starts to sleep.

You glance at the fire, it was still going good so there was no reason to add one yet.

You didnt feel tired yet, you must have gone to sleep at sometime early morning since you had no perception of time.

Instead of trying to sleep, you lean back against the wall, gazing at the nearby scenery.

You start to think about the things on your mind, about where you are, why dain decided to save you, how long it's been, why your immortal, how fate has chosen this path for you.

Time flew by faster than you expected, the fire had died down and dainsleif was sound asleep now.

You add another branch into the fire like dain told you before standing up and wrapping his cloak around your body more.

You step outside the cave, glancing around before you lean down and touch the grass.

It was so soft, the individual blades slipping through your fingers.

Then something catches your eye, it was a small yellow and while flower.

You quickly run over to it, examining it with bright eyes.

You pluck it out of the ground, then seeing another one, and another one.

You bring the flower to your nose, smelling its sweet scent.

!

It smells so sweet.

You grab a couple more, holding them in your hands as you walk to a nearby tree, looking up to see the whole thing.

Your free hand goes out to touch the bark, the rough feeling grazing over your fingers.

You then touch the green leaves, the smooth texture making you somewhat surprised since you havent seen trees in forever.

Taking one last look around, you head back into the cave, clutching onto his cloak to keep you warm from chill of the night.

You then quietly tip toe over to dainsleif, placing the bunch of flowers next to him.

Then going back to your spot, laying down and holding like cloak close to you, you begin to drift off to sleep.

Did u eat today?
Did u drink some water?
Did u shower?
Are u good?

Take care of ur self.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 208 10
" 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲, 𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼�...
8.7K 416 11
𝙞. 𝐐𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐗𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 ( zhongli ) ❝ how long, dear love, have you lived upon this mountain alone? don't you wish to live in...
110K 1K 35
a book with scenarios of genshin impact, starts an adventure with the character you like !
302 27 10
𝐰𝐞̄𝐢𝐣𝐢̄ ; "𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬" 𝐨𝐫 "𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭"; 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞�...