YC

By YGsBlackCat

"Alright hoes! Get your dicks out. Now. I want some cock in me." Min Yoongi, the badass rapper of Bangtan. Ju... More

Attention
01 | What's hidden underneath
02 | Such a tease
03 | Focus
04 | Our anniversary
05 | Possessive
06 | To breed
07 | Lesson
08 | Threat
09 | Attention
10 | Vibrator
11 | Mommy
12 | Scent
13 | Daddy
14 | Best friend
16 | Art
17 | The art of falling in love
18 | Kitty & His Pups
K&HP: And they were roommates

15 | Heat

6K 148 31
By YGsBlackCat

Tags:
- Th x Yg
- Alpha Th
- Omega Yg (Dzuh)
- Sub top Th
- Dom bottom Yg
- Harsh words towards Th (not really?)
- Knotting (obvi)
- Th is big. Like BIG big
- Yg likes his men BIG
- Yg likes men like Th
- Excessive use of pet names

***

3rd person

Taehyung is racing against time.

He just got off from work and had sprinted from the building to the parking lot where his car was waiting for him after telling his boss that his omega is going through his heat right now at home which is not a lie. Yoongi, his mate, had texted him hundreds of times in the past half an hour telling him — threatening Taehyung to come home and breed him until the sun starts to set.

Now, Taehyung knows his mate like the back of his hand, after being together for more than half a decade now, he knows everything that is happening and is going to happen to his mate once Yoongi's heat starts setting in. Unlike Yoongi's normal behavior, usually, he would not call Taehyung and bother him while at work and likes to handle things on his own and likes to treat his boyfriend like a dongsaeng most of the time but this all changes once he is in heat.

Unlike every other omega, Yoongi likes to be the one in charge during his heats — it depends if he wants to get dicked down by Taehyung, then he will let the younger have free rein — but usually, because his instincts will take over, Yoongi's behavior switches and changes.

Taehyung doesn't really know if that is a good or bad thing.

Yoongi tends to have less patience — which is the complete opposite if he is not in heat — and he tends to talk to Taehyung in an insulting and somewhat degrading way, but lucky for them, Taehyung has a degrading kink so it all works out in the end. But Yoongi in heat is a bit too confident with his own body — especially his stamina. His omega brain keeps making him want to take a knot after knot that he usually forgets to take a break and think about his own sake before passing out on the bed with his hole leaking with his mate's cum.

Finally, after parking the car down at the parking lot, running through a series of hallways, and stressfully waiting for the elevator to open with his keys already in his hand, Taehyung finally arrives at the apartment that he shares with his mate.

If it were some random stranger that happens to pass by the door, they wouldn't be able to smell anything but because Taehyung is Yoongi's mate, as soon as he got off the elevator, he immediately got a whiff of his mate's delicious scent.

An omega ripe in heat.

"And where the fuck have you been, Kim Taehyung?" A familiar voice echoed behind him as soon as he closed the door and locked it. He didn't even get to take off his shoes or had a glass of water yet but he is already cornered by his very loving mate.

Taehyung turns around and gives him a smile as he takes off his shoes, "Well, hello to you too, my love."

But instead of being greeted with a kiss like he always does, Yoongi glares at him and began stomping his feet, making small pitter-patter sounds on the wooden floor as he makes his way to his mate. Taehyung prepares himself for what's about to come, he feels Yoongi's hands grabbing him by his clothes and pulling him in as he smothers himself between the crook of Taehyung's neck and shoulders, breathing in his mate's scent and scenting him himself.

"You've been gone for so long," Yoongi whined as he sticks himself to the other, grabbing whichever part of Taehyung's body and wrapping his legs around the other as if he was trying to cling to his mate. "I was so lonely when you left me, needed my alpha to come home."

The other smiled and happily picked Yoongi up from the ground without a care about the world. Yoongi doesn't even weigh anything, so as soon as Taehyung finally took off his shoes, he walks towards the kitchen to get a glass of water to Yoongi's dismay.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked and pointed at the hallway. "The bedroom is that way!"

"I just need to get a glass of water, baby, then alpha can help you with your heat," Taehyung explains as he lets go off Yoongi who is still clinging to him like a koala, both arms and legs wrapped around his mate's well-built body, while Taehyung tales a glass of water and fills it up.

Yoongi is still falling into heat, that is why he still has enough patience to at least let his mate quench his thirst from all the running that he did — he isn't cruel.

"Are you done now?" He asked, burying his nose on the crook of Taehyung's neck to ease the pain that is gradually increasing as minutes go by. "You're wasting my time, alpha, that cock of yours better be hard once I rip off these clothes to shreds."

The other chuckles as he sets down the empty cup on the counter and hurries to where the bedroom should be, knowing fully well that once the fuckfest starts, there is no turning back and it's either he or Yoongi will likely pass out after their fourth or fifth session.

As soon as they entered the bedroom, Yoongi's heat finally hit just in time as Taehyung closed the bedroom door before struggling to take off his clothes. Like magic, as soon as he turned around, he saw that his mate is already fully naked with the sweat beginning to build up on his forehead and trickle down the side of his face. He was so mesmerized that he completely forgot about taking off his clothes and with the help of his mate, he snapped back to reality,

"Yah! I get that I look fucking good and all but can't you just hurry up and fuck me already!" Yoongi starts to whine, sitting upright on the bed, clutching the sheets below him with a pout on his face.

Taehyung would have cooed and teased him because of this but since he is on a schedule and is in need to produce a knot in exactly thirty seconds, he quickly worked his way off his clothes and finally took off his underwear to reveal a rather big — like big hardened cock with the tip ready to produce a knot.

Yoongi would have started to salivate, drool

The omega smiled, staring right at his mate's cock, ready to be played with, sucked, produce a knot, and release loads of cum inside of him. Even out of the heat, Yoongi prefers to not use any condoms because he likes feeling full of Taehyung's load.

"Big."

The alpha smirked, walking towards his omega and placing a knee right at the end of the bed before leaning over to place a kiss on Yoongi's plump lips, "You think so? You always love having big things."

But Yoongi is in no mood to play any games, "Do I really have to beg and whine?! Just get your dick and breed your bitch already!"

Ah, there it is.

Taehyung knows that Yoongi is trying to hold himself in with the insults and the harsh words because he wants to have his alpha's dick up his ass in the next millisecond but because Taehyungis unfortunately very slow, he is losing his patience.

"Alright - alright, calm your horses, baby," Taehyung chuckled as he finally got on the bed with his mate, pressing an apologetic kiss to Yoongi in which the omega melted in with a soft sigh. "Alpha's gonna fuck you, my lovely, don't worry."

Yoongi tsked at what his mate said as he slowly lied down on his back on the bed, feeling a hand on his hip gripping him tightly and another hand massaging one of his cheeks with their bare hands, feeling the warm palm on his skin.

He and his alpha continued making out, feeling their warm bodies radiating heat against each other. They have only been making out for the past five to ten minutes but sweat is trickling down from their foreheads and their chests are heaving as they take huge gulps of breath while sucking each other's faces.

"Mhm," Yoongi hums and pulls away, staring at his mate's lustful eyes. "Alpha, lie down on your back please, or do you want me to do everything myself?"

Taehyung got on his back straight away with his eyes still on his pretty omega who straddled his hips as soon as his alpha lied down on the bed. This is Yoongi's favorite position in bed because he likes to be in control and Taehyung is the perfect alpha that lets him do whatever he wants.

"Are you just gonna use me as a toy?" The alpha asked.

"It's what you're good for," Yoongi manages to respond slowly sitting down on his alpha's lap with his large cock piercing through his slick-filled hole, and he began moving his hips as if his life depended on it. "I'd like to keep you here all for myself and sit on your knot all day."

That is exactly the life that they dream of in the near future. With the both of them working at home, Taehyung walking around their apartment mostly naked so Yoongi could have his alpha fuck him anywhere and any time.

"Fuck! Baby —" Taehyung curses as soon as Yoongi slams back down his cock, riding him like there is no tomorrow. He needed to slow his omega down or else he'll pass out halfway through their second session at this point and his heat has only begun. "You g-gotta slow down, babe!"

"No~" Yoongi whined, his eyes shut closed, loving the feeling of being full to the brim, his omega instincts being satiated with the promise of a knot if he just works hard enough so he goes faster.

The alpha's eyes roll to the back of his head, his hands finding their way on his omega's hips and gripping them tightly. As an alpha, he could use his strength to slow the omega down but at this rate, being pleasured beyond compare, Taehyung couldn't find any strength left to stop his mate.

Instead, he lets him do as he pleases and lets Yoongi take what he wants; a knot.

"C'mon, big boy," Yoongi grits through his teeth as he tries to catch his orgasm, his hips riding his mate's cock dutifully while one of his hands found itself wrapping around his alpha's throat and the other is playing with Taehyung's nipple. "Be a good boy and give your omega a knot, alpha."

Oh god — Taehyung fucking loves his mate.

In return, just like the good alpha that he is, he gathers the last of his strength and energy and pushes himself to sit upright, surprising the omega. He pulls Yoongi into a kiss as a knot finally forms o the tip of his cock, growing quickly in size inside of his omega who gasped at the feeling.

"There you go, big boy's gonna give you what you want, baby."

As Yoongi's mouth is left ajar, his arms and legs wrapped around his mate like his life depended on it, and his head lolling back, his weight carrying the both of them down to the be with his alpha on top of him who buried his face in between the crook of his neck, biting his mating mark.

With the knot in its final size and form, a huge and hot load came rushing through Yoongi's system and that is where he finally broke. His legs are shaking, his toes are curling, and both tears and sweat trickled down his face as he and his alpha let out a silent scream. The first orgasm just makes them want to have more and more until they have finally quenched their thirsts for each other.

"Oh my god — I fucking love you." Yoongi sobbed, his fingers curling in Taehyung's locks.

The first session of fuckfest: Complete.

"I'm sorry for tiring you out, babe, heats are the worst."

"I know and you don't have to apologize for it, baby. Now, get some sleep before your next wave comes."

"But, baby, I still want cock in me~"

"Oh darling, I —"

"— I want to see that cock pointing up at the ceiling in the next five seconds, Kim Taehyung, so you better get to work!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230 4 8
You always walked to work and then back home, and it was usually pretty late by the time you made it home. However, when you saw a boy getting jumped...
147K 4.2K 7
"Hyung, how would ARMY react if they find out that the badass rapper, Suga, likes being fucked by his bandmates?" Yoongi has always thought himself a...
100K 4.8K 182
"Your dick's small." Park Jimin is the depressed teen who was forced into a clinic with suicidal thoughts constantly surrounding him an eating disord...
56.4K 2.2K 55
Jeon Jungkook was a slut at his school. He would fuck around with boys and girls, but he was tired of it so we moved from Busan to Daegu. Min Yoongi...