YC

By YGsBlackCat

"Alright hoes! Get your dicks out. Now. I want some cock in me." Min Yoongi, the badass rapper of Bangtan. Ju... More

Attention
01 | What's hidden underneath
02 | Such a tease
03 | Focus
04 | Our anniversary
05 | Possessive
07 | Lesson
08 | Threat
09 | Attention
10 | Vibrator
11 | Mommy
12 | Scent
13 | Daddy
14 | Best friend
15 | Heat
16 | Art
17 | The art of falling in love
18 | Kitty & His Pups
K&HP: And they were roommates

06 | To breed

9.4K 194 53
By YGsBlackCat

Tags:
- Breeding kink
- Powerbottom Yg
- Bunny hybrid Jk
- Ruts
- Creampie
- Raw sex (cuz jk is yg's big babie)
- Jk x yg

***

3rd person

It's that time of the month for Yoongi's hybrid boyfriend; Jungkook.

Hybrids and humans have long walked the planet together as equals. Although there were dark eras where hybrids were considered different from humans and had to be segregated from the rest of the world since they were not seen fit to live amongst other people even though they have every right to be there.

Time has changed and society's views did as well. People are more open-minded and finally begin to see that the way they treat hybrids such as Jungkook is wrong and for the last decade or so, hybrids of all types are now able to roam free and be able to do whatever they want — whether it may be.

Some decided to pursue their dream jobs, others started or continued their education no matter what age they were, there were others who fell in love and had gotten married to humans or other hybrids from another species. The world has become a diverse place for everyone to live in with everyone free to be able to do what they want to do. Sure, there may be instances where things do not work for some people, still facing discrimination from their skin color, gender identity, or whether they may be human or hybrid — the world still has its flaws but things are getting better.

One of the things that the governments had planned to help implement diversity is to open mixed schools where both humans and hybrid children and teenagers can all go to school and study. This is to help and teach young minds that diversity is accepted and produce wonderful relationships from a human to a hybrid.

This did produce wonderful relationships, in one such high school, a sophomore year bunny hybrid student and a junior year human student meets at the back of the school as the two hid to eat their lunches by the bleachers.

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm a bunny hybrid."

"Um, Min Yoongi, human?"

"It's nice to meet you, Min Yoongi the human."

"It's nice to meet you too, Jeon Jungkook the bunny hybrid."

That simple yet almost awkward introduction of two people blossomed into more meetups in the next couple of weeks as the two students began their friendship for the rest of the school year, never leaving each other's side. As Yoongi graduated and went to college, he would constantly visit Jungkook who is still finishing his senior year, and even attended the hybrid's graduation before Jungkook himself joined Yoongi at the same college.

There, the two once again became inseparable and met new friends but they were still inseparable. Yoongi finished college with a music course, graduating the top of his class, and went off to become a song producer with one of their friends, Namjoon, joining a famous label; Big Hit Entertainment or also known as Jin Hit Entertainment once Seokjin, the oldest of their friend group, takes over the family company. While Jungkook also graduated with top marks and became a professional figure skater with their friend Taehyung who became his coach and the two of them would travel together receiving medals after medals, awards after awards, and trophies after trophies. Jimin and Hoseok joined Big Hit Entertainment to pursue their love for dancing.

As the years go by and as Jungkook and Yoongi's relationship grew, the two became lovers after a drunk Jungkook came rushing to Yoongi at his own graduation celebration party and confessed his love for him. The two ended up in bed after that and woke up to see each other naked lying next to each other.

And now, here they are, four years into their relationship, and are still going strong.

Now, having stable jobs and successful careers, the two finally decided to move in together in a penthouse that the two of them had bought. Sure, the two of them have busy schedules of their own but they would rather live together than be apart. Still, having to live with your lover for the first time is an unusual experience and there are still a lot of things to learn about each other given the time that they had been friends.

One situation is the fact that Jungkook is a bunny hybrid meaning he goes through a process called a rut where he will be in need of someone to breed every three months in a year. Now, Yoongi has seen his boyfriend in the same situation before and would always try to help him the best he can by rushing to his apartment in the dead of night just to help him, but now that they live together, things became much easier.

"Babe! I'm home!" Yoongi yells, his voice echoing across the empty hallway and living room of their penthouse. He closes the door behind him and locks it before making his way to the room that he shares with his boyfriend.

He begins to take off some of his clothes as he steps inside of the room, "Ugh, you won't believe how many ignorant bastards think that I can just give them a song whenever they want —"

Yoongi pauses as he stares at his lover in shock to see him all naked from the head to his toes while rutting against one of the pillows on their bed that they sleep on. The other finally seemed to notice him and for a split second, Yoongi saw tears rushing down his face as he looks back at him.

"I-It's my rut," Jungkook sobs with his hips still grinding on the pillow between his legs — Yoongi's pillow. "'M sorry."

The switch in Yoongi's facial expression was instant as he immediately rushed to his boyfriend's side, running his fingers through his slightly wet hair from all the sweat, he tucks a few strands of hair back and away his face to see Jungkook's forehead completely covered with sweat, tears slowly gushing down his cheeks, and his face is all red from the heat.

"Oh, my poor baby," Yoongi coos. "You don't have to be sorry to hyung, it's natural. How long have you been like this?"

Jungkook whimpers and groans as he tries to think of an answer to his question but his mind is too foggy that he couldn't even make a proper sentence, "I don't — I don't know..."

"That's okay, bun, hyung is right here to help you."

Yoongi stands up from sitting on the edge of the bed to get some things before a fuckfest with Jungkook begins. As a bunny hybrid, Yoongi has long known about the other's seemingly long and strong stamina that would push their fuckfest into the following morning with short breaks in between. After all, Yoongi is still human.

"W-where is hyung going?" Jungkook lets out a loud whine as he reaches out his arms, making grabby hands at his boyfriend who is making his way to the door. "Is hyung leaving bun? Does he not like bun anymore?"

The other immediately shakes his head, "No - no, baby, it's not like that. You know hyung loves you very much. I just need to grab a couple of things and I'll be back before you know it."

"But —"

"— Get your cock ready bun, hyung's gonna ride you till you pass out," And with that, Yoongi finally leaves the room with a dumbfounded Jungkook who is too enthusiastic with the command that he was given.

He rushes outside to take a couple of important things knowing that it would be hard for him to leave the door once Jungkook is on full fuckfest mode — he also won't be able to get away once the younger knots him. Jungkook's knots take about half an hour to go down so even if they did get a break from all the fucking, he still won't be able to get away because once the knot goes down, Jungkook is ready to rock his world yet again.

After taking a bunch of snacks, water bottles, towels, wet wipes, clean clothes, and anything that they will need to last more than twenty-four hours in the room that they share. Yoongi immediately rushes back to the room to see his beautiful boyfriend sprawled on the bed, his hands clutching the nearest solid object and trying not to buck his hips up to the cold air, trying to get any friction as he waits patiently for his boyfriend to arrive.

"Aww~ all this for me?" Yoongi coos as he places all the items right next to the bed and closing the door. "Such a pretty bunny — always such a good bunny for me, aren't you, baby?"

Jungkook nods eagerly, "Y-yes, all just for you. Only for you."

"That's my good bun."

Yoongi quickly works his way through his clothes, taking them off as quick as he can while Jungkook watches and he knows that he can't touch his hyung — that he needs to be a good bun and wait.

"Always such a good boy for me," Yoongi whispers as soon as he finished taking off all of his clothes and climbing right on top of the hybrid, bending down for a kiss. "Oh fuck — baby."

The other preens at the praises being given to him — Jungkook always loves getting praised by his Yoongi hyung. They kissed and made out on the bed, loving the way that their bodies are so close together, skins touching as heat radiates off them. Jungkook's hands found their way wandering around Yoongi's body, touching every part that he could find as Yoogi drowns him into the kiss but because he has always been an impatient bunny, he grabs hold of Yoongi's hips and forcefully pushes down to his erect and aching cock.

"Ah - ah, not yet, bub," Yoongi pulls away, grabbing Jungkook's wrist to stop him. "We need to go slow first, baby, you remember what happened last time?"

The young pauses, remembering the memory, and slowly nods in response.

"Do you want that to happen again?" Yoongi asks and receives another small shake of the head from his boyfriend.

The last time that Jungkook immediately pushed his cock inside of Yoongi when he was in a rut, with less than ten thrusts, he immediately came without warning and had passed out with his body overwhelmed and sensitive. His body needs to go slow at first before putting all of his energy into destroying Yoongi's ass. As a punishment, he could only leave his cock inside of Yoongi's ass but he is not allowed to move —only when Yoongi knows that he has learned his lesson.

"Good, now be a good boy for me and keep your hands beside you while I warm us up," Yoongi tells him but the other wouldn't let go of his hips, even though he may be older, Jungkook is far stronger than him. "Come on, bub, let go."

Jungkook whines and sobs as he shakes his head vigorously in response, "No! I wanna hold hyung."

His boyfriend releases a sigh, knowing that there is nothing he can do to make him let go of his hips, "Okay, I'll let you hold but nothing other than that, is that clear? Hyung needs to make you cum first and I can't do that if you keep touching me, bub."

The other nods in return, "Promise."

Having already prepped in his studio after receiving a video of Jungkook fucking one of his fleshlights as an indication of what he wants to do after dinner. He is on a long break for a month and a half before he prepares for long and exhausting training sessions with Taehyung. Yoongi takes his boyfriend's cock, he slowly sits down and pushes it by his hole, slowly swallowing the hard and large cock inside.

"Fuck — always so big and hard for me, bun."

Jungkook throws his head back as he closes his eyes shut, his grip on Yoongi's waist tightening, "H-hyung — ahh~"

"That's it, baby, such a good bunny," Yoongi continues to whisper small praises to his ear as he begins to move and grind his hips with his boyfriend's cock inside of him, warm and wet. "Feel so good, bub."

The younger feels his chest swelling with pride at the sound of his hyung feeling good from his cock, not admitting that each grind and movement of his boyfriend's hips sends chills down his spine, feeling the delicious warmth and wetness inside of his ass. Jungkook has always loved it whenever Yoong would prep himself that he always turns out to be tight, warm, and wet — just like how he likes it.

His eyes are engraving themselves on his skull as they roll to the back of his head every time Yoongi bounces on his lap — their pelvis touching each other's and Yoongi's ass slamming down to his thighs — just the sight of that image makes his mouth water.

Jungkook wants so badly to touch, his hands gripping Yoongi's waist tightly, he wants his hands to trail down from his boyfriend's narrow hips to the two large globes of ass and just squeeze them in his hands, maybe even add a finger or two up in Yoongi's hole right next to where his cock is buried but he can't do that — no, Jungkook can't do that.

He is a good boy — Jungkook is Yoongi's good bun-bun and he does not want to disappoint his hyung even if it pains him to not be able to touch other than watch his boyfriend fuck himself on his cock with his hands only allowed to touch his waist. But Jungkook is losing his patience, he doesn't care if he is too overwhelmed and sensitive once he finishes too early but he just wants to fuck his Yoongi hyung, to fill him up with his load that is oozing at the tip of his cock — Jungkook wants to breed him.

Jungkook wants to breed Yoongi so bad he could cry.

Yoongi, who was too busy trying to warm up Jungkook's cock in his ass by slightly edging him, was snapped back to reality when he heard a small sob from his boyfriend, "Baby? What's wrong?"

The other felt him stop moving which worsened his situation as he cries out with his hands now gripping his ass, trying to force Yoongi to move again, his hips slightly bucking up, "I-I want — hyung! Please! Bun wants to — oh fuck — please, oh god —"

"Alright, baby, breathe my love," Yoongi whispers, wiping away the soaked hair strands away from his boyfriend's forehead. "Come on, hyung is here to listen. What does my bunny want?"

"Please, hyung? Let bun-bun breed you?" Jungkook cries out, still trying to get Yoongi to move his hips with his hands on his boyfriend's ass. "Bun-bun promises to fill you up real good — fill you up with my babies, hyung! I want — please!"

Oh.

Feeling a little bit of pity for the poor hybrid who only wants to breed his boyfriend, fill him up with his babies, and does not even care about the pain and exhaustion that he will feel after — he just needs a good fuck.

With a smile, Yoongi presses a kiss on his lips, "Come on, bunny, breed me."

That pulled the switch for Jungkook.

It was as if the bunny hybrid just regained a hundred percent of his energy because as soon as he was given permission, he immediately grabs Yoongi by the hips and turning them around. Yoongi is now on the bottom and Jungkook is on top of him.

Yoongi suddenly feels a cold feeling running down his spine as soon as he saw the expression on his boyfriend's face — Jungkook looks feral.

The hybrid doesn't even let him breathe for even a few seconds after that as he begins to manhandle his boyfriend on the bed, turning him around on all fours where he has access with Yoongi's hole for as much as he likes. Jungkook places a hand on his nape, pushing him down to the sheets below with his ass raised up to present himself to him. The older doesn't even get enough time to react before Jungkook pushes his cock back inside of his ass — earning a loud moan from Yoongi whose eyes rolled to the back of his head with his mouth slightly ajar and his tongue poking out.

"Oh, holy mother of —"

He doesn't even get to finish cursing before Jungkook starts moving fast and hard — exactly how Yoongi wants it in bed. He drills himself in Yoongi's ass as the bed begins to shake vigorously with every thrust, the headboard slamming to the wall where they both knew that they will get a noise complaint from nearby neighbors.

"Gonna give you everything —"

" — Yes, fuck! Give it!"

The sweat on Jungkook's forehead drips to Yoongi's naked back, "'M gonna fill you up, gonna give you a big big creampie. Bun-bun's gonna knot you so hard — I'll plug you up later — you'll keep my cum inside you."

Yoongi tries to listen but he is too drowned in pleasure that he cannot understand a single word, still, he nods eagerly.

"Yes! Fill me —" He pauses, his eyes widening when he felt a slight ache on his back and in his ass but is mixed with pleasure. Jungkook has now gone feral and is going too fast and hard for Yoongi's liking — he is still human, after all. "Wait! Koo —"

The other doesn't listen, at this moment, his one and only goal are to knot Yoongi and fill him up with his load just like he promised so he could bear his young — of course, the two knew that this is physically impossible since Yoongi is human.

"B-baby — you need to slow down!" Yoongi tries to raise his voice but his pleas were ignored by Jungkook who is taken over by his instincts to breed him. If it were any other instances, Jungkook would definitely stop to make sure that Yoongi is okay, but he's in his rut right now. "B-bun! You're going too hard — h-hyung can't keep up! Koo —"

But before they knew it, Jungkook finally reaches his high, and Yoongi could feel his knot forming inside of him.

"Mhm, baby —" Jungkook whispers with his now raspy voice in his ear as he bites down on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Fucking take it — !!"

As soon as Yoongi felt that his knot is in its final size, his hole squeezes around his boyfriend's cock out of pleasure as soon as he felt Jungkook's hot load filling him up. The feeling of being filled by his hybrid boyfriend did the trick for him and he finally came as well, his cock leaking more than it should have of his cum as Jungkook just keeps pumping and pumping inside of him.

"Too full..." Yoongi whimpers to a pillow.

His boyfriend bends down, finally satisfied as he slowly ruts and grinds against his ass while he keeps pumping him up with his load, "Not done, yet."

The two laid there on top of each other as they wait for Jungkook to finish releasing inside of his boyfriend and to wait for his knot to go down. Yoongi is still whimpering and making soft noises to the pillow in which Jungkook thoroughly enjoyed as he grabs his face by the chin to kiss his lips. Tears of pleasure gushing down Yoongi's lips as his boyfriend swallows all of his sweet noises.

"Baby — h-hyung is sensitive," Yoongi whispers when Jungkook won't stop rutting his hips.

Jungkook whines into the kiss, placing his hand on the obvious bulge on Yoongi's stomach. They both love feeling the way he cums so hard that there is a stomach bulge on Yoongi from being filled to the brim.

"Can we go for another round, hyung?" The bunny hybrid asks sweetly with an innocent look on his face, asking for permission. "Wanna watch my cum drip from your hole."

Yoongi raises his hand and shakes it, "Later - later, let hyung rest for about ten minutes then we can go again."

"But —"

"— You still have your knot inside me, babe, wait for it to go down."

"Hyung~"

"Patience, Koo."

"Hey, do you think you ever want kids someday?" The question comes out of Yoongi's mouth as the two of them laid there, still tangled with each other. "We could... adopt, you know."

Jungkook tensed up at this question, "Um, if you want to."

"Hey, look at me," The other forces him to look at Yoongi as he cups his face. "I'm asking you because I want to hear your opinion, I don't want you to base your answer on mine if I ever said I want to have kids. We're both in this together and I want you to be honest, I'm not going to decide on anything that will affect the both of us if you don't want to."

The younger nods with a smile, earning a kiss from his boyfriend on the tip of his nose, "Yeah, I want to have kids if I'll have them with you."

"Me too, baby."

A/N: I hope that your mother is feeding you well ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 992 27
A story where Park Jimin, a cute camboy, get's kidnapped by a certain criminally insane viewer, Min Yoongi. #1 in bottomjimin 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: - sm...
29.2K 889 40
*ONLY TOP JIMIN * Jimin top yoongi bottom If you are looking ofr top jimin then you are in right place this is my first writing hope you don't min...
2.4K 197 16
❝Fuck you Jeon Jungkook!❞ ❝Oh..I'd rather like to fuck you.❞ started:01.09.23 ended:
62.9K 1.1K 10
"I'll fuck you or I'll just leave you here to rest for the night?. You decide." His smile were somehow decent but you know nothing in his intention w...