Stay *Sequel to Luxe*

By ShrazyMe

Everyone knows my name, everyone knows my story but no one knows my feelings. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Instagram
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

425 31 1
By ShrazyMe

MichaelBJordan: Humbled.

4,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

"Luxe Lopez, why did you drop out of your movie projects?"

"Are you quitting Hollywood?"

"Did you get a divorce?"

I ignore the paparazzi as I wrap up my phone call with my acting agent. Since everybody knows that I have dropped out of my acting projects, it has been advised that I issue out an official statement in the next coming of weeks.

Going to the doctors was the best and worst thing that I did that day. I'm grateful that I found out before shit hit the fan but my whole life has changed in a matter of days. Yesterday I met with a lawyer to draw up a will in case of my passing and it was the most difficult thing to do. 

It made the situation so real.

"MAMA!" My daughter calls out to me with a big smile and I take note of the ice cream smeared all around her face. "Uncle Quimby got me ice cream."

"I know baby." I scope her into my arms and I peck her lips. "Looks like you had a lot of ice cream even though I told Quimby not to give you any."

I turn to look at my brother who looks at me with sheepish grin on his face. I playfully roll my eyes before staring down at my sisters who look too cool for school.

"Why aren't you guys at school?"

Jessie looks up at me with a little bit of attitude, "It's the holidays."

"Ok." I fake a laugh, "Did you guys atleast get me anything?"

"Quincy said you're on a diet." D'lila responds as she takes another bite of her ice cream and I narrow my eyes at my brother.

"I have ice cream for you." Maya says as she starts rubbing her face all over mine, getting her ice cream on me. "THERE!"

The twins and Quincy are laughing but I'm not too amused.

"You're lucky that you're my daughter." I tell her as I grab a tissue from my pocket before cleaning her mouth. "You guys ready to go?"

Everybody nods their head before getting into my car. 

Maya is happy to be in the back with the twins so she is currently talking their ears off while I have Quincy drive for us. We're heading back to my place to chill by the pool since Justin and Christian are there. 

"How was she?" I quietly ask Quincy and he glances at Maya through the mirror. "She was quiet at first but once she saw the twins, she brightened up."

Since finding out that I'm sick, everybody's mood has been at an all time low which is obviously rubbing off on my daughter. My parents don't want my sisters knowing just yet as it will affect their daily lives so after my upcoming appointment, we will decide on what to do.

Maya has been clinging to me like crazy and I think she's really catching onto the idea that I'm not going to be here forever which hurts. It hurts a lot but I will fight for her.

---

LuxeLopez: My daughter took this #MayaTheGreat 

5,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Obviously things have changed between us and knowing that I'm not likely to live a long life, I want to make the most of things. I may not be able to change my health but I can change the way I live my life. 

Leaving Maya at home tonight was a lot, she threw a tantrum once she realised that she wasn't coming out with us. She was supposed to be in bed by seven but with everybody at the house, her schedule was thrown out of the window and we paid the price.

Today I saw the terrible twos in her and it made me cry a little. 

Michael and I are headed to Drake's concert and I think that we may be heading to the after party once it's done but I'm not sure. We're kind of just going with the flow and we look pretty fucking good.

"OH MY GOD!" The people in the queue start screaming once they see Michael step out of the car that we have just arrived in. 

Michael holds his hand out for me and their screams only grow once I'm out of the car. Since there are paparazzi waiting outside of the stadium, we stop to pose for a minute.

I can see other famous faces making their way into the building but I make no move to engage in conversation with them as I slip my hand into Michael's. A small smile spreads across my face as he gives my hand a squeeze.

"Sexiest couple of the year."

It's not long before we find ourselves in a VIP area with cocktails in our hands. We're not driving tonight so we're really about to let loose.

I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me
I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me

The people around us start cheering as Michael moves his hips along mine. We have not danced like this in a long time so I was pretty shy at first but Drake knows how to get you in the mood.

The Hennessy in my cup had me performing a lap dance for Michael as if we were the only people in the room. Michael must have forget where we were because his hand disappeared under my skirt, drawing more eyes to us.

"Aye, I heard that Luxe Lopez is in the building." Drake says into the microphone and the whole room starts buzzing. "I need my girl to get herself on this stage and be my Rihanna for a song or two."

Everyone is going crazy over this and I turn back to my husband who is shaking his head while laughing. Recently Michael got cast to appear in a movie with Drake's girlfriend, Petra and I guess Drake wants to mess around with Michael.

"Should I?" I quietly ask and he looks down at me with a smirk. "What?"

"Just remember who your husband is." Michael pats my bum before guiding me towards the door. "I'll be watching so be a good girl for me."

"Only for you, daddy." I wink at him as I follow security to the stage where the dancers are doing a little dance break to pass time.

"GIVE IT UP FOR LUXE LOPEZ!" I grimace as I walk out onto the stage with all eyes on me. "Sorry Mike, I had to do it to you."

I can only imagine my husband laughing in the VIP area. 

The instrumentals begin to play and I have been drinking so my words start slurring as I start the song off.

Work, work, work, work, work, work
He said me haffi work, work, work, work, work, work
He see me do mi dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt
So me put in work, work, work, work, work, work
When you ah gon' learn, learn, learn, learn, learn?
Me nuh care if him hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurting

At some point I stop to laugh as the audience sing Rihanna's part.

Dry, me ah desert him
No time to have you lurking
Him ah go act like he nuh like it
You know I dealt with you the nicest
Nuh body touch me you nuh righteous
Nuh badda, text me in a crisis

Drake grabs me by my hand and pulls my body close to his as I sing the verse. 

I believed all of your dreams, adoration
You took my heart and my keys and my patience
You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration
You mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation
All that I wanted from you was to give me

I grip his shirt in my hands as we lock eyes and I don't miss the way he moves his hands down my body.

Something that I never had
Something that you've never seen
Something that you've never been, mmh
But I wake up and act like nothing's wrong

I turn myself around and Drake places his hand on my hips as I get to working.

Just get ready fi work, work, work, work, work, work
He said me haffi work, work, work, work, work, work
He see me do mi dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt
So me put in work, work, work, work, work, work
Na, na, na, na, na, na
When you ah gon' learn, learn, learn, learn, learn, learn?
Before the tables turn, turn, turn, turn, turn, turn

For the rest of the song, I act a bit more playful since I almost forgot that I had a husband. We started off innocent but things got pretty intense in a matter of a minute and I'm sure that Michael is going to have my ass for that.

"Luxe Lopez." Drake points at me as everyone cheers. 

"Thank you." I laugh as we embrace for a second before I walk off the stage with one of his guys. I was not expecting to see my husband standing there and he does not look happy. "Hey Mike."

"That was too much." He grabs my arm and starts leading me down the corridors. "Now I'm going to have to remind you who you're married to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 47 23
Just read to find out.
3.5K 454 9
Let's see..
47K 1.5K 51
βžͺ︎ π˜”π˜’π˜€π˜¬π˜¦π˜―π˜»π˜ͺ𝘦 𝘑π˜ͺ𝘦𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜‘π˜°π˜©π˜―π˜―π˜Ί π˜–π˜³π˜­π˜’π˜―π˜₯𝘰 𝘒𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘺 π˜₯𝘦𝘴𝘱π˜ͺ𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘩 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳. π˜‰π˜Άπ˜΅ 𝘰𝘯𝘦 π˜₯𝘒...
45.6K 1.4K 28
This is her last chance at love. Not edited.