My Only Sarang

By taekook__lover9597

boy x girl💜 taekook, Yoonmin, namjin, hopey/n and other ships and created.... More

Introduction
Episode - 1 {Start up}
Episode - 2 {marriage proposal}
Episode - 3 {acception}
(05.06.2021)
Episode - 5 {decorating}
Episode - 6 {proposal}
Episode - 7 {miss you}
Episode - 8 {wedding}
wedding pics
Happy 8th Anniversary
Episode - 9 {wedding night}
Episode - 10 {flight to Paris}
Episode - 11 {at party}
Episode - 12 {distance}
Episode - 13 {the evil plan}
Episode - 14 {Emotional}
Episode - 15 {lovely ending}

Episode - 4 {first meeting of taekook}

3.3K 133 10
By taekook__lover9597

Jungkookie pov:-

Ahhh!!!! I'm hella nervous....why shouldn't I?? Coz.... I'm gonna meet my future HUSBAND!!!!!! But here my eonni she is changing dress after dress... If we say she is beautiful then she says it's not beautiful and when we say it's not beautiful then also she will say the same fucking answer uff!!! Finally she is okie with something..

*Sorry for using cursing word*
__________________________________

Author pov:-

Jinnie and Jungkookie got ready and they went downstairs

"The Kims discussed and sent address to them for the meet up at 5.30 pm in 'Golden brown restaurant'"
*Just a random name...hehe*

(Jinnie's outfit)

(Jungkookie's outfit)

__________________________________

On the other side the Kims got ready and already has arrived the restaurant and waiting for the jeons to come.... It's not they are late just the Kims are early that's it 🤗

(Taehyung look ignore that specs if you want but he is soo handsome with glass 😍😍)

(Namjoon look my heartu💓💓)

__________________________________

(At "golden brown restaurant")

Taehyung pov:-

Today I'm gonna visit my future partner and I didn't even know her just her name "JEON JUNGKOOKIE" uff I don't like it!!! But I don't have any other option to choose so gonna obey my mom like a good puppy I am.... Surely I am isn't it?? Uff while I was in my pov I was snapped back to reality by my lil devil sis y/n..... And I turned my head to see where she is looking while shaking me with her elbow.... Just to get an attack in my heart..... IS SHE EVEN REAL??!!!!!!!! OMFG she is sooooooo!!!!!! Cute in that dress ahhh!!!!! Am I falling for her......???? No right???

Author pov:-

As tae was in his own world.... Jeons greeted them and now kookie is trying to greet her soon to be hubby but he seems to be in another world.... And came to reality when y/n pinched his thigh.....

Tae: Ouch!!!! (rubbing his thigh)

Y/n: she is greeting.... (Snap her head towards kookie)

Tae: ohh!! Okok Hii.....

Kookie: Hi oppa!! (Bunny smile while blushing)

Mrs.kim: oww my daughter-in-laws are soo cute!!! ( Squealed in excitement)

Jinkookie: thanks Aunty

Mrs.kim: yahh!! Call me eomma *pout*

Jinkookie: okie eomma (shy smile)

Mr.kim: okay take your seats.....

All sat down and ordered their food while waiting for the food they discussed about the wedding.....

Mrs.jeon: so when is the wedding??

Mrs.kim: next month or last of this month....

Tae: (whispered in his mom's ear) eomma I have a shooting in Paris next weekend so I have to leave and will come after 2 months only you know right??

Mrs.jeon: what are you whispering to your mom tae??

Tae: it's nothing aunty..... Just about the wedding....

Mrs.kim: yeah!!... And I forgot to say that tae have to go to Paris next weekend so we should make this wedding within this week as it is Saturday today we have 7 more days to prepare for the wedding.....

Mr.jeon: what about the wedding after tae comes....

Mrs.kim: he have shooting their for 2 months.... it's better if we made it now so that kookie will also join with tae and it will be their pre-honeymoon trip

Tae: mom!! What are you speaking?? (Wide eyes)

*Meanwhile*

Kookie is a blushing mess just hearing the single word pre-honeymoon......

Mrs.kim: oww.... Someone is blushing???

Mr.kim: honey don't Tease her..... See her she is like a cherry...

All laughed except taekookie one is busy admiring and other is a blushing mess ...

Mrs.kim: okie stop teasing and say what do you think... Joonie and jinnie are you guys ok with the wedding on next Sunday???

Namjoon: I'm okie with it eomma (looking at jinnie)

Mrs.jeon: what about you jinnie baby??

Jinnie: I'm also okay

Mrs.kim: everyone is okay with it so let's prepare for the marriage..... I'm soo happy and lucky to get two beautiful daughter-in-laws

Mrs.jeon: I'm also lucky to get two handsome son-in-laws.... (Dramatically)

Y/n: enough with the drama... an innocent like me is here while you guys are talking like this.... The food came let's eat silently....

All chuckled at her complaint and moreover the word "innocent" and started to dig in their foods.... While some teasing, chit chats , whinning, blushed, complaints and etc, etc,,,.....

__________________________________

Finally the day came to an end with only happiness on two families getting together after a long time......

Mrs.Jeon: it's pretty late... I think we should leave... Let's meet up in the engagement..... See ya

Then jeons bid their byes for a short days of break and went to their respective houses--- oops sorry!! MANSIONS......

All got freshen up and went to dream land thinking about--- wait wait how will I know what they are thinking.... So..... I don't know what they are thinking....so bye!!!! See you in next ep👋👋

__________________________________

Is it good?? If you have any ideas suggest me in the comment and also say if its good or not so I can improve my imagination 😁😁 and thank you for 116 reads👇

I can't believe my not so innocent eyes that the thing is real!!! I'm not dreaming right??!

It's my First time getting this much views so I'm just overreacting so don't mind me and I don't know if I can upload in the day time or not 'coz my network is very slow these days and in the night it's soooooooo!!!!!!!!! Fast that's why I'm uploading in the night time...

And thank you for voting and following

A BIG BIG THANK YOU FOR MY FOLLOWERS AND VOTERS...

THANK YOU 💜 SARANGHAE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3K 75
Many taekook stories .. most of them will be sad ,angst or fluff... hope u guys enjoy it 😊 Also some social msg .. with taekook😤😳 In some stories...
515K 22.5K 34
[ Taekook fic ] Maybe Taehyung has a troubled past and maybe Jungkook is troubled because of Taehyung. •completed•
56.8K 2.5K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...
256K 9.6K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...