สœษช๊œฑ ส™แด€ส™ส || แดแด€ส€แด‹สœสแดœแด„แด‹

By HOTELMOONBYUL

|| you're mine and only mine || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- College au #4 - Markhyuck #3 - Nomin #2 - haechanlee -every... More

1: Can I borrow your friend?
2: I hate this!
3: Plan failed
4: Hello?!
5: Good Morning?
6: Oral exam
7: I'm fine :D
8: Fair
9: I'll help you
10: I don't like him
11: Cool, cool, cool
12: Bonding tingz โœจ
13: Partners </3
14: I don't even wanna name this chapter
15: take me home
16: Embrace your feelings
17: Idiot :)
18: Cry for me
19: Believe me
21: NEW STUDENT
22: Jung Sungchan
23: Talk
24: NOMIN
25: Gelato Cafe
26: Feelings
[๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ]
27: Morning jealousy
28: Surprise (?)
29: Try-outs
30: The truth
31: <\3
32: b u r n
33: smiles, kisses and confessions
34: Permission from the best friend
35: dateuu~!
36: vroom!
37: hey now we'll be okay
38: Overthinker
39: :)))))
40: โ™กโ™ก
41: FIN
Thank you and extras
๐‘บ ๐’‘ ๐’† ๐’„ ๐’Š ๐’‚ ๐’ ๐‘ช ๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’‘ ๐’• ๐’† ๐’“

20: Leave.

4.2K 165 98
By HOTELMOONBYUL

Okay so before you start reading...Thank you so much for 1.9k reads~!!

oh, and Happy Birthday Dongsookie!! ✨

Mark's laughter died down when he followed where Jeno was looking at, he saw Jaemin locking eyes with Jeno and found Donghyuck looking down on the floor with his crushed cup in his hand. Mark's heart suddenly beating like crazy, he was awfully nervous at this point and all he could think of right now was try to take back everything he had said, "D-Donghyuck..." he mumbled as the tanned looked at him with red eyes that had tears ready to fall.

Letting go of Jaemin's hand, Donghyuck threw the cup on the floor and stormed out of the house with Mark trying to chase him but was stopped by Taeyong, "dude don't, we don't fuck with sensitive assholes"

"Jae, wait!" Jeno shouted when Jaemin ran off too, he glanced at Mark and Taeyong, giving both boys a glare.

Mark knows he fucked up, both Donghyuck and Jeno.

He pushed Taeyong to the side and was about to leave until Mina held him by the arm, "baby, where are you going?" Mina asked, confused.

Mark looked at the way Mina was holding him, he wasn't thinking properly a while ago, he wanted to impress the people around him especially the ones higher than him but he didn't mean it to go this far, fuck, why did he say all that?

Clicking his tongue, he yanked his arm from the girl and mumbled, "shit, what the hell did I just do?" he ran outside of the house hopefully to see Donghyuck around but instead found Jeno kneeling on the ground, crying while Jaemin was walking away.

He wanted to apologize to Jeno first but he needed to find Donghyuck, pulling out his phone, he dialed the tanned male's number and placed the phone on his ear.

"Please pick up, Donghyuck," Mark begged.

He tried several times, hopefully getting an answer but he never got any. He wondered where would Donghyuck go, he doesn't know where the boy would usually calm himself down...the only place he has to drive to is his apartment.

While he was driving, his mind could not erase the thought of Donghyuck being hurt. He found the male a while ago sad, his face explained everything of what he was feeling, and he felt so bad for him. He kept on punching the steering wheel to the point where his knuckles were red, he is so fucking stupid.

Arriving at the apartment, he didn't waste any time but to quicken his pace to the boy's apartment floor.

Meanwhile, Donghyuck, who had just arrived minutes before Mark, was lying in bed with the custom made bracelet he bought for Mark.

He couldn't believe what had just happened today, first, Mark telling Mina that he just used him and he never loved him and now he just made his boyfriend because he felt bad for him and because he didn't want him to become a loser, he said he was disgusted by all the hugs and kisses Donghyuck gives him but he is actually the one giving them. Mark is a dick, that is all what Donghyuck could plaster in his mind right now.

Clutching on the bracelet tightly, his tears endlessly fall till he hears a knock on the door. He figured that it would be Jaemin since he knows the boy was hurt too but no, he regretted opening that door truthfully.

As soon as Mark saw a glimpse of Donghyuck's puffy cheeks and red eyes, he softened. Donghyuck slammed the door shut, locking it too.

"Hyuck! Open the door!" Mark yelled from the other side, banging his hands against it.

"Come on, Donghyuck! Don't be this way, I just want to talk!" He said, continuously banging loudly.

Donghyuck gritted his teeth and heaved a big sigh before unlocking it again, opening the door. Maybe he should end Mark here, right now. If he ends it here then they could live peacefully with their lives. Mark has Mina and Donghyuck has his books.

According to Mark, Donghyuck likes to study, be alone and talk to a loser named Jaemin, right?

The younger watched Mark enter the apartment as he stared at him coldly.

"Donghyuck let me explain-"

"You don't have to explain anything, I heard everything." he interrupted, looking down as he whimpers.

"Y-you did?" Mark's eyes widened in fear.

"Yes Mark! Would you also want to know that I came looking for you once I step foot in that hell house? I fucking saw you naked with Mina, telling her how much you love her and you just used and never gained any feelings for me! Mark, you know what fuck you!" Donghyuck started punching the male's chest as he cried in pain, Mark on the other hand just let him, "I-...I thought I had a chance to become your boyfriend due to all of what you do to me but no, you- you are a selfish jerk who only treated me like if I was worth something, but you really showed me who you really are a while ago" Donghyuck's cries echoed around the room as he stops hitting the older, covering his teary face with his palms.

"Donghyuck, you shouldn't have gone to that party..."

"That's all you have to say? Not even an apology?" Donghyuck scoffed, hurt that Mark wasn't even going to talk about what Donghyuck just poured out.

"Apologizing isn't gonna do shit! You are still going to be mad at me either way!!" Mark yelled, making Donghyuck flinch due to the sudden outburst.

Mark is never going to say anything to him that will actually sum up this whole argument, he isn't going to say sorry or tell him how much he regretted saying those words. It angered Donghyuck inside.

This guy he has been 'boyfriends' with, is a wannabe, this guy just wants to impress people, probably carry some kind of reputation that he doesn't want to destroy. He is mr. popular after all.

"Get out" Donghyuck sternly said, his eyes darted on the cold, white tiles while his finger pointed to the door.

"No listen-" Mark grabbed his shoulders.

"I don't want to listen to you! I don't even want to talk to you anymore! So it's best if you should leave me alone already" Donghyuck pushed the older's hands off his shoulders and stood up.

"Donghyuck no! I still care for you!" He held him by the wrist and looked at him in despair, trying to earn Donghyuck's sympathy but the younger just laughed bitterly.

"Funny, was it or was it not you who said that you stayed with me as a boyfriend because you felt bad"

"I didn't mean that-"

"Right, you just wanted to be such a dick to me a while ago and act cool to everyone" Donghyuck scoffed and yanked his arm but Mark held it again.

"Donghyuck, it's not like that- I didn't mean to say all of those-"

"It's whatever, you can go look cool and amazing to your friends and your girlfriend. It will never be able to shape how much of an asshole you are to me" the tanned male looked at him with angered eyes, yanking his arm from Mark again but this time as he yanked it, he slapped him by the cheek.

"D-Donghyuck..." Mark whispered softly, his voice breaking.

"Just leave, you've done enough" Donghyuck coughed and maintained his posture, rolling his eyes as he swallowed his tears, walking back to his room only to get followed by Mark.

"I don't want to leave" Mark went in front of Donghyuck and tried to hug him or kiss him on the cheek but the other just pushed him away.

"Well you are..." Donghyuck got the bracelet from his bed and threw it at Mark's chest, "take that shit away from me, I don't want an object that I bought for someone I thought I loved just sitting on my room" he looked away and plopped down on his bed, "erase all of those tweets and clear anything that reminds you of me because i'll be doing the same...I never want to see your remembrance ever again"

Mark looked carefully at the bracelet, seeing how beautiful the design was and how perfect the size was to fit into his hand. Donghyuck bought this for him when they were still 'together'. He couldn't believe that Donghyuck actually loved him and cared for him even though it was all pretend. The thought of him making their fake relationship an official now just popped in his mind and he wants to do it, but no he cannot, not anymore.

He ruined his chance.

The younger regretted falling in love with a guy like him.

Mark slowly nodded and held the bracelet tightly in his hands, he scared his nape as his eyes travelled from Donghyuck's back and to the floor before going outside of donghyuck's shared apartment, not forgetting to slam the door.

Uhm so about the new student...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 9.1K 35
โ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president โž [๐ŸŒˆ] โ€ขG...
293K 12.2K 37
โ†“๐Ÿ•Šใ€‚in which donghyuck's best friend calls him daddy. ยฉ SEOCLIPSE ๊œœ COMPLETED
27.9K 1.2K 36
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} [In which Lee Donghyuck does not believe in the controversial topic of love... ...and Mark Lee only encourages his belief sy...