PRINCESS

Cherxe által

WHEN her brothers call her back to Mystic falls to kill the one and only Katherine Pierce, she goes not expec... Több

PRINCESS
ACT ONE ━━ the bite of a vampire
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017
ACT TWO ━━ the touch of a witch
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
ACT THREE ━━ the kiss of a goddess
023.
024.
025.
026.
028.
029.
030.
EPILOGUE

027.

4K 104 21
Cherxe által

DIANA sat up in her bed texting Magnus and Izzy on a group chat they had formed. Diana had been up for a while just staring into space. Izzy was teasing Magnus about his not so secret crush on Alec and Diana was laughing at the emojis she was sending.

She eventually had to say goodbye and she arose from her comfortable space on her bed and entered her closet, throwing on random clothes.

She waltzed down the stairs and into the living room seeing Klaus tying an unconscious man to a chair.

"Who's he?" Diana smirked.

"A hunter who tried to kill my hybrid," Klaus replied finishing tying him down before turning to Diana, "How are you love?"

"Me? Oh, I'm fine," Diana replied.

"Ok what did I do?" Klaus asked suddenly.

"What do you mean?"

"You look like you want to rip my head off," Klaus said.

"That's how my face works," Diana answered. Klaus sighed and walked towards her.

"Tell me what I did. Please?"

"You did nothing," Diana denied passively.

"You're lying."

"Fine. Maybe it was the fact that my mate died but didn't actually die, and nobody told me," Diana shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Ana-"

"No, it's fine. It's not like I would care or anything," She said sarcastically, "Anyway. What are you doing with him. Kill him."

"I can't," Klaus said hesitantly.

"I'll do it for you," Diana muttered.

"You can't either. He's one of the five. If you kill him you get horrible hallucinations," Klaus explained.

"I thought they were dead. Where are his tattoos?"

"Invisible. I can't get him to talk though," Klaus replied.

"Let me try. I've done a bit of torturing in my time as a vampire," Diana shrugged off her jacket and rested it on a chair. Her back was exposed showing the House of Olympians mark, the runes she had drawn in her time in New York on her arms and the angelic power rune on her forearm. Klaus stared at them in confusion.

She went over to the unconscious man and tapped him awake. She summoned a knife and dragged it across his chest. He screamed in pain and Diana motioned for Klaus to ask his questions before walking into the kitchen.

Kol sat on his phone and Diana plucked it out of his hands.

"Hey!"

"I'm bored. Do something fun with me?" Diana pouted.

"Like what?" Kol had fully turned to face her.

"Pranks," Diana smiled innocently. Kol smirked and nodded and they sped to Diana's room to start plotting.

They sat on the middle of her floor as she explained where she had run off to during her no humanity time. She explained the shadowhunter history, the runes, the angels and the new acquaintances she had made.

She laid out her hands, "Give me your hands."

Kol hesitantly laid his hands in hers and Diana's glowed red before it seeped into his. He felt a sudden rush and he looked at her questioningly, "What did you do?"

"I gave you temporary magic," Kol looked at her surprised and she smiled at him explaining the spell they were going to do. They both focused their hearing, hearing that Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah were in the living room. They started their chanting and a scream resonated from below them. The two laughed and sped downstairs seeing Elijah and Rebekah staring at a frog that was sitting on the couch.

They hid behind the wall and silently reversed the spell, the frog turning into an angry Klaus.

Klaus turned to a laughing Rebekah, "Stop it."

"I didn't do it," Rebekah exclaimed.

"Then why are you laughing," He growled in annoyance.

"Because whoever did is a bloody genius," Rebekah laughed. Elijah had a small smile pulling at his mouth.

Diana and Kol came out from their hiding space and bowed, "Thank you very much, Bex," Diana said giggling.

The two pranksters sped back upstairs and plotted their next prank which was going to be on Diana's brothers.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Diana and Kol pulled up to the Salvatore boarding house and they were cloaked to look like Stefan and Elena. Kol was Elena and Diana was Stefan for interesting reasons. Diana shrugged on her jacket and opened the door

Damon sat drinking bourbon in the parlour.

"Ah, brother, Elena," Damon said drunkenly.

Diana greeted her brother as Stefan before speeding behind a wall holding a camera.

'Elena' sat on one of the couches and sighed.

"What's the matter? You're all mopey," Damon asked.

"I got in a fight with Stefan," 'Elena' said.

"About what?"

"You," She said. Damon's eyebrows shot up.

"About me?"

"He asked me if I had feelings for you and I said no and then we got in an argument because he thought I was lying," 'Elena' said. Damon stood up and sat next to her.

"Do you have feelings for me?"

"I don't know," They sat in silence staring at each other before Damon kissed 'Elena'. 'Elena' turned back into Kol as Damon pulled away and he and Diana started laughing.

Damon opened his eyes and stared at them in disbelief as Kol and Diana were rolling on the floor laughing. Diana ended the recording, "Blackmail."

"You little shits!" Damon went to grab the two and Diana grabbed Kol teleporting back to the Mikaelson mansion ending up in the living room, both still dying of laughter.

"What did you two do now?" Rebekah asked.

Diana showed the other three Mikealsons the recording and they started laughing. The five sat and chatted for a while until they went their separate ways.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Diana was in her closet when Klaus came in silently. He sat on her bed as she exited and she jumped in surprise.

"Good Gaea you scared me."

"Sorry love," Diana sat next to him in silence before he spoke up, "I'm sorry I didn't contact you to tell you that I was alive. I guess I thought you didn't care about me anymore." Klaus muttered looking at his hands.

"I'll always care about you Nik. I just couldn't stay here anymore. To be fair I cut all ties with anyone from Mystic Falls anyway so in a way it's my fault too," Diana smiled trying to lighten the mood. Klaus smiled at her before kissing her lightly on the lips.

Klaus got up to leave and Diana pulled him back, "Stay?" He nodded and Diana crawled into the bed and patted the space next to her. He got into the bed and Diana kissed him gently.

Authors Note
Hello, lovelies. Please read my other books if you like Finnick Odair or Steve Rogers. Please also follow my Pinterest (which is in the banner 👇) to see all upcoming book covers and aesthetics.

Anyway, thank you for reading.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

494K 9.9K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...
7.1K 106 23
in which Ayla and Klaus Mikaelson come to mystic falls to break his curse but more things happens than planned. || the vampire diaries season 2x22-4x...
89.5K 1.6K 15
IN WHICH Klaus Mikaelson comes back to Mystic Falls to try and get back what he's lost BOOK TWO IN THE DIANA SALVATORE SERIES ©Cherxe ©JuliePlec 12...
28.2K 610 33
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...