Take Away From Me

Por dwsn719

One troubled, and confused young man, Jerome Caspey finds himself starving for something that his father neve... Más

First Things First
Move Bitch, Get Out Your Way
Lustful Desires
I Feel It Cumming
Fuck U
You're All That I Need
myPhone
"We Love You"
We Won't Flop
Ignorance Is Bliss, Nigga
No More Hallucinations
Holy Rolex
Under Pressure
How Bad Do You Want It?
Once a Nigga Always a Nigga
Fool Me Once, Shame On Me
The Mirror We Shared
Niggas Lie, But a Negus Don't
I Got Luv For U
OMW [Not Delivered]
You Aint No Hero
Sucker Shit Inside Ya DNA
Dreams R Really Nightmares
Sometimes, It Gets Cold In The Summer
It Was Written
Demons..
...Travel
Why Didn't You Save Me?

2020

37 1 0
Por dwsn719

It was New Year's Eve, the time of year when I was actually happy about my life. I was ready to kick off into the next year with nothing but continued positivity and growth.

"Rome!" my mom yelled.

"Yes!"

"Come here."

I got up out of my bed, and walked to her room, "Yeah, Ma?" She was sitting up on her bed, wrapped in her fluffy white covers, reading the Kohl's catalog with her reading glasses on.

"Did you figure out what you're wearing for church tonight?"

"Nah, I don't think I'm going this year. I wanna try something different."

Please don't try this at home, aight? Unless you're grown enough to not get ya face smacked the fuck off, do NOT tell a church mother that you ain't gonna praise Jesus till midnight. I'm still surprised I survived.

She frowned with confusion, "Try something different'? We go to church every year to pray and thank God for the new year."

I sat on her bed, "Yeah I know, but we do the same thing every New Year's. I think I'm gonna go to my friend's house and watch the ball drop tonight."

She nodded but I could tell she didn't agree with my decision, "Well alright ...You hanging out with Jeremy and the guys?"

"Yeah."

"How's Kassidy doing? Have you spoken to her?"

I smiled from the thought of just thinking of her. "Yeah, she's doing good. She's enjoying her time up in Florida with her sisters. I was just on the phone with her last night, and she said she's coming back on the third."

"That's good. You must really like this girl since y'all been hanging out everyday."

I made a big cheese, "Yeah, I do. I really do, Ma."

She smiled, "Well I'm happy for you, baby. Have you met her family yet?"

I had to think about it for a second, and was shocked, myself, at the answer, "Nah, not yet."

"Why not?"

"I'm not sure. She just hasn't introduced me yet. I don't know."

"Oh, okay, I'm just asking."

"Oh. But nah, I haven't."

"Well, have you been to her house?"

"Yeah."

She squinted with confusion, "And you didn't meet her parents?"

"Well, her parents are divorced, so I was over her mom's house. But no, I didn't meet her because she wasn't there."

She nodded and said, "I'm asking because I wondered why she would bring you that far into her domain, but wouldn't introduce you to her mom."

I started thinking. I thought about the last time I saw her, and how she snuck me in and out of her house when her mom came home. I didn't think anything of it back then, but when my mom brought it up, it made me curious. I mean, I obviously didn't tell her that I was snuck in, but it seemed like she knew anyway. Mothers can read your mind, like a superpower.

She asked, "What's her mom's name?"

I started getting annoyed from all the questions, "I don't know, Ma."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I'm not trynna pressure her into meeting her parents yet, 'cause it's only been a few weeks."

She put her catalog down, and took off her reading glasses, "Yeah but for one, y'all been hanging out everyday, and two, you've been to her house already."

"Ma, when she wants to, she will."

She put her glasses back on and continued with her catalog, "Alright, no need to get riled up. Just being a curious mother."

My father walked in the room with some sagged down boxers, showing his crack, no socks, and t-shirt. I immediately got up to leave, cutting the conversation with my mom short.

Before I left the room, I asked her, "You making breakfast after church?"

"I don't know if there's any need because, ya sisters are going out to eat after church, and you're gonna be out with the boys, so there isn't much sense of it."

I laughed, "'Much sense?' Ma, I'ma come back home and eat no matter what I do."

"Well, alright now. If I make some food, you better eat it."

"I will," I said and walked back into my room across the hall.

I wanted to hear Kassidy's voice so I called her up, "Good morning, baby girl." I said when she answered the phone.

"Hey cutie."

It sounded like she was cooking with her sisters, from the sound of loud voices and pans sizzling in the background. "What y'all doing?"

"Cooking some breakfast."

"Oh, word? Save me some!"

She laughed, "And how are you gonna get it?"

"Send it through the mail, or put ya hand through the phone?"

"Through the mail? It's gonna be all soggy and what not by then! That would be dope if we could send stuff through the phone, though."

Her sisters were trying to be nosey. One of them asked, "Who you talking to?"

She responded to them jokingly, "Mind ya business!"

I sat on the phone for about two minutes while she was having side conversations with her nosey ass sisters. Damn, I hated talking to people who did that.

My patience was lowkey running thin, "You wanna just text me or call me back?"

"Nah, hold up, I'm about to go in another room so I can talk to you."

"Aight."

The background was finally quiet and I asked, "How's ya morning been?"

"It's straight. My sisters woke me up early so we made some breakfast. I was having a good sleep, too."

"That's wassup. You dreamed?"

"Nah, I really don't be dreamin' like that to be honest."

"Really? I dream almost every night."

"I mean, like I dream, but I never remember anything."

"So you just be dozin' off in the dark?" I laughed.

She giggled, "Yeah, I mean, I guess. I'd rather do that than be dreaming of getting shot in the head, like you be doing."

"Shut up. That only happened like one time."

"I wish you were here with me, to celebrate the new year, though."

"Yeah I know, me too. I'm about to get a plane ride up there right now!" I said, jokingly.

"I promise I'll be waiting for ya fine ass, too."

"I wish I could."

"My sisters would be asking you all these questions like they cops. They wouldn't leave ya neck."

"I'm sure I could take the heat."

"Nah, not my older sis. She'll be mean as hell and ask you mad uncomfortable questions. She love putting people on the spot."

"Nah, they would love me, 'cause I'm just that nigga!"

"'Kay Rome, we gonna see, then."

"Bet. We will."

"So what you doing tonight to celebrate?"

"Uh, I'ma go chill with the fellas tonight. I usually go to church but I wanted to try something different, because I've been doing the same thing since I was born."

"Oh, okay. What y'all about to do?"

"I have no idea, yet. We might go out but most likely we'll end up chillin' at one of our houses, order some food, and watch the ball drop. Just kick back."

"Oh, that sounds cool. When you gonna introduce me to ya friends?"

"Whenever. You never really asked, but I was just gonna get to it eventually. So, when you get back, I got you."

"Okay, can't wait!"

"So, what you got planned for tonight?"

"Me and my sisters are going to church and we're probably gonna get something to eat after."

"Oh, you going to a church down south? You about to be in there all night 'cause southern preachers don't know how to stop!"

She sighed, "Yeah, I know right? I'm not trynna be in there all night. I'ma thank God real quick, and hopefully my sisters are gonna wanna leave."

"I don't care what time it is, I'ma call you and open the new year with you, since I can't do it physically. I miss you. You need to hurry up and come home."

She giggled, "Just a couple more days, bae."

Kassidy and I spoke on the phone for a couple more hours before she had to give her attention back to her sisters. So, I hit Kevin up to see what was going down later.

"We about to pop through this chick crib ona south end of Ranford. Jeremy told me she havin' a kickback. Supposedly y'all knew her."

"Who?" I asked

"Think he said her name was Autumn."

I started thinking for a second then said, "Redheaded light-skin chick?"

He laughed, "Nigga, I don't know. I'm not from 'round there. But he said y'all knew each other."

"Oh, then that's her."

"He said it's 'bouta be straight over there."

"Aight, I'm down then." I laughed, "You bringing Candice?"

He sucked his teeth, "Yeah, I got to. Talking about we needa spend more time together and enter the new year on the right foot. Like, I already spend enough time with her ass."

I kept laughing because he was so tight. "What the hell you gotta girl for if you don't wanna chill with her, especially on New Years?"

He sounded annoyed. "To keep it a buck, it's about to be a wrap for her anyway, 'cause she always on my dick about shit I'm doing. She stay asking me who I'm texting or going through my phone. "

"Shut up nigga, you love dat girl. You been with her since we started."

"Yeah, nah don't get me wrong, that's wifey but sometimes she be gettin' me tight."

"See."

"I don't wanna chill with her 'cause I know it's gonna be some bitches there. New year, new hoes."

"You already got pussy though...ya girl."

"Nah fuck that, I get that all the time."

I laughed, "Yo, you gotta chill, bro. What if she's fucking around on you, like you do on her?"

He said nonchalantly, "Aye, she prolly is, to be honest. I don't trust these hoes."

"Shaking my head. Whatever you say, bro."

The guys pulled up at about ten. Of course, I was best dressed without even really trying. I'm just that negus. My Black "Get This Money" hoodie, gray joggers, and thirty-five degrees KD Sevens was a dope combination. My skin fade was still a couple days fresh, so I ain't trip. I wasn't trying to impress anyone, anyhow.

I heard Dwight's loud voice when he rolled down the window yelling my name, hyped as always. The way his dreads flapped all over the place when he stuck his head out the window was funny. The bronze color of his hoodless zip up jacket, with the imprinted orange and blue New York Knicks logo stood out through the darkness. For once, he rubbed off on me. I was happy, and nothing was taking me down from that high.

He gave a big cheesy smile, showing all his teeth, and yelled, "MY NIGGA, Rome! GET YO ASS IN THIS CAR. WE 'BOUTA FUCK SHIT UP TONIGHT UNTIL 2020, NIGGA!!"

"Yo, you crazy, my boy," I laughed and dapped in him up on the way the back seat.

"Girl" by The Internet was bumping through the speakers. Jeremy turned his head and smiled, saying, "What's good, kid?"

The burgundy cuffed Merino wool Polo beanie complemented his skin well - it made me wanna cop that; and his black pea coat too. As always, his slim cut goatee was fresh, looking like he just left the barbershop.

"Everything is everything, bro. I'm feelin' good."

My rare happiness surprised him. "That's wassup."

I was happy about how things were turning out for me. I had one of the most beautiful girls around and I was about to turn up with my dogs. Life was great.

I asked, "Yo, where Kev at? He rode with his girl?"

Jeremy started laughing and said, "Yeah."

"He was telling me earlier that he didn't wanna chill with her."

Jeremy laughed, "Of course he wouldn't. That man be too much into his own shit."

"I told him I don't see the point in having a girl if he sometimey with her."

Dwight yelled, "Niggas cheat on bitches 'n' bitches on niggas! Ain't nobody safe! He ahead of the game!"

My new found optimism couldn't help but ooze out. I said, "Na, not everybody like that. I trust Kassidy, cause I feel like she's different."

Jeremy looked back at me real quick, and said, "You sound real confident, kid. I respect it. At least you believe in something. Staying true to yaself despite other niggas is honorable."

It felt good that I wasn't alone. I said, "I know what I see in her. God would've never rewarded me if I was out here making people look stupid."

Dwight put on Fabulous and mouthed the Lyrics, "MY CURRENT SITUATION A LITUATION, MY CURRENT SITUATION MY LITUATION!"

"You hyped like this shit ain't ancient," I said.

" FUCK WHATCHU TALKING 'BOUT! SHIT SLAP!"

When we rolled in front of Autumn's crib, I peeped Kev, and his girl chillin' in her black '98 Infiniti with some black CH-R rims. I could see them two arguing, going at each other's throats, probably about the same old shit he told us about.

Once he saw us pull up, he started ignoring her like she wasn't shit, and walked over to us. He rocked his usual Chicago Bulls Jacket, army camouflage pants, and some Retro black and red Fourteens.

I laughed at him, "Yo, you straight bro?" I asked and took a look at Candice, still in her car, looking pissed off.

"Nah."

"Candice?" I asked.

"Yeah, she bitchin'."

"What's good, boy!" as Dwight embraced Kev.

Kev engaged, but seemed irritated from his loud voice. "I'm right here. Stop yellin' in my damn ear. Candice been doing enough of that shit," he said.

Dwight nodded towards Candice's and yelled,"Why Candice sitting over there in the car?! I'ma go get her, 'cause y'all niggas is rude!" and rushed over to her.

We all ignored him as usual and Jeremy got around to the other side to show Kev some love, too. He smirked, because he knew what was up. "You good, kid?"

He rolled his eyes and said, "Candice irkin' my fucking nerves, yo. Shoulda left her ass home."

I followed Dwight with my eyes, waiting to see how she looked rolling out of the car. She stayed looking right and I lowkey always wanted to dick her down. I tried not to think that way because she was with my boy, but that tan Bodycon dress wasn't helping—it was helping her little ass, though. If a chick's ass don't show even through a tight dress like that? Then ya shit a pancake.

I had to train my eyes not to look for long, because sometimes they had a tendency to control me. Candice made it hard. But, it wasn't really her body—she was too fine for it to ever matter. She had that Margot Robbie pop to her, favoring her a lot. Well, mainly the cheek bones, thin-lipped smile, and pale skin. There were two things that I loved about her—she was a ginger, a real one, and she had a sexy Boston accent that made her stand out from other girls.

And oh, DON'T fuck with her, because she's sassy and would rip someone's throat out if she had to. Them Italian chicks will give you the world, but if you fuck with them or their family, you might as well dig yourself a grave.

It seemed like every dude knew what Kev had except him. He ain't never appreciated Candice because he was too busy cheating on her every chance he got. For as long as I knew her, I never heard any nasty rumors about her fucking this or that guy, or carrying herself in a way that a hoe would. But for some reason, it wasn't enough for him. Regardless of the fact that he was fucking around or how often they argued about the same things, she didn't wanna leave that nigga. She loved him to death and was gonna ride that wave until it dried out.

I walked over to interrupt her conversation with Dwight. "What's up, Candice?" I smiled, face to face with her, because she was practically my height with those three inch heels.

She was joyful and gave me a big hug, "Heyy! Wasssup witchu?!" She smelled so good, like coconut, Malay and raspberries all in one.

"Chillin', chillin'," I said, catching myself staring at the freckles on her cheeks. I didn't see that a lot, so it fascinated me every time we linked up.

She put some sour apple bubble gum in her mouth and said, "I've been hearing some good things about you, suh!" She naturally had a loud and aggressive voice that you could hear from anywhere. Even if she was next to you, she spoke like that.

I folded my arms, looking on curiously. "What'd you hear?"

She was smacking on her gum like crazy. "I heard you got dah juice!" She jokingly turned her head sideways, smiling with her hands on her hips. "Huh name Kassidy, right?"

I started cracking up, "Kev gotta big mouth, I swear!"

"I ain't find out from him. Thank speakah phone fah dat. "

"He need to chill with that."

She kept her smile, "Why? You don't want ya girl tah know? I thought we was here! No?" She asked, using her two fingers to push back and forth between us.

"Nah, I'm fucking with you." I started thinking about Kassidy. "But yeah I'm feeling this girl, yo. I love her vibe and the little things she does for me. I can trust her. I just feel like she gonna hold me down, man."

"That's good. I'm glad fah you. I remember when me and Kevin started out like that." She started lighting up from reminiscing. "Y'all aint fuck wit me at first 'cause I used tah take up all his time."

"Yeah, y'all used to be all over each other. I admired that, though. And look at y'all now, two years and still kicking."

Her jolly mood immediately changed and I felt that I could see the sadness in her eyes, "Yeah. Still kicking."

She looked at me like she was seeking answers or wanted me to snitch on Kev about shit she already knew he was doing anyway. I was cool with her, but Kev was my nigga, and whatever he did was his business. I wasn't gonna get involved in that mess.

We all walked into Autumn's kickback together. Her two-home apartment complex wasn't cluttered, with a handful of people all chillin'. The mahogany wooden steps going upstairs was right in front of us, a big sixty inch flat screen TV was about ten feet towards the left, with a couple of Puerto Rican dudes sitting on stools playing FIFA, and two others watching. Diagonal from it was the three-seat, white linen couch. A group of girls sat there; Autumn, her friend, Dee, and this penny-colored, boney-looking Jamaican chick with a long ass face. There was a mole on the right side of her lip and her disgusting blue-hair highlights. She eyed me like she had a stank ass attitude.

Music was blasting from the kitchen where people were dancing and eating pizza. Everybody was chillin', waiting to celebrate the new year.

Autumn and her friends were ready to pounce on Jeremy. They didn't try hiding that shit in the slightest, looking like they were ready to risk it all.

"This shit look wack. I'm all dressed up nice fah nothin'," Candice complained.

Jeremy said, "We ain't gonna be here long. Just came to show my face."

Kevin agreed, "You coulda showed ya face on ya own then. This do look kinda dry," and grabbed his girl's hand. I could hear them in the back laughing with each other, and he asked me, "Yo, where the bathroom at?"

"I don't know. Go look around."

Kevin and Candice walked past us, while Autumn got up to greet the rest of us. I already knew what that meant. They had forgotten whatever they were arguing about before, and was about to go fuck it out, like they always did.

Dwight laughed and said closely in my ear, "Shorty on the couch is ugly as shit, nigga," referring to the boney-looking Jamaican chick.

I started laughing, too. "Like you said though, pussy is pussy, so go ahead. That's you, bro."

"Nah, that's not pussy. I bet that shit is bones. I want that other chick next to her." Dwight was referring to Dee, who was a mocha brown skin girl with a FAT ass that popped out through her black leggings. That, and her big thighs were the only things worth looking at on her. She was already thick, but it looked like she was started to let herself go a little. Her tummy was showing through her slim purple t-shirt.

Autumn came up to us and flashed a big, dimpled smile, saying, "Hey, guys!" and greeted us with hugs. I was so tight, because this hoe gave me some corny ass side hug, but this nigga, Jeremy, got a prolonged "arms around his neck within kissing distance" hug. The disrespect.

We both responded with, "What's up?"

I liked Autumn's dark red hair. It was in two chunky braids. It matched well with her peach-colored skin. It wasn't natural, but it was a cool look. I didn't think she was a straight dime, but she was a good eight. She was tall too, like a couple inches taller than me. It bothered me standing next to her.

When she placed her long fingers on Jeremy's big shoulders, I noticed that her nails were painted red with a white star in the middle of each one of them. Whenever she would whisper in his ear, I glanced at her cute cupid lips that had a deep and defined "V" on the top one.

And that fat pussy was showing right through her black Adidas joggers when she stood toe to toe with us. I accidentally blurted out, "Damn."

"What?" She asked curiously.

I looked up at her, "Nah, nothing. I ain't say nothing."

She already knew what I was talking about and I can tell she loved that shit too. "Mhm," she muttered and then turned her attention back to Jeremy.

Once she acknowledged me, it was like only Jeremy existed. Every few minutes, she would find different ways to rub on him. She was making it known that she wanted the dick BAD. Well, I can say the same about every girl in that place. They all wanted a piece of him. It was like that everywhere we went. Normally, I would be jealous, but I ain't care 'cause I had Kassidy.

Dwight was already over on the couch talking to Dee, so I grew tired of standing awkwardly in the middle of the conversation, and checked to see if Kass texted me. By the time I looked up, I saw them heading past me, upstairs to her room. I rolled my eyes, because that meant everyone in the crew was about to get or was already getting pussy except me. I mean, even Dwight was doing his thing. She wasn't all that cute, but at least she had shit to work with. I was the odd one out, making me wish that Kassidy was here even more. I made it known to her.

She texted back,"I'ma be back before you know it, cutie. I'm all in church thinking about ya sexy self, getting horny and what not. Making me feel bad bc the preacher talking about getting right for the new year lol."

I started laughing at what she said, and walked towards the kitchen but was stopped by one of the dudes playing FIFA.

He got excited when he peeped me, "Yo Jerome, that's you, my boy?"

I looked at him real good to remember, "Yo, what's good, Miguel?! Haven't seen you in a minute, bro." We used to play ball around the neighborhood together back in high school, but hadn't seen him since then. Shit, his big ass curly afro was shaped like a ball, too.

We walked over to the kitchen to get some pizza and I smelled the weed all over him. His eyes were low like he was half asleep. I didn't fuck with that shit, so I hated being around people who did.

I noticed he had a big tattoo saying, "Fuck Bitches, Get Money," which stretched out from the elbow to his wrist. I asked him about it, "Yo, what made you get this?"

He laughed and said, "Cause I focus ona bag. I don't fuck with these hoes," thinking that shit was actually funny.

"Whatchu been up to these last couple years?"

He grabbed some pizza, acting as if he didn't hear me or dozed off or something, and asked "What happened?"

I got annoyed, "Yo, ya heard? I asked you what you been up to." That nigga was so unaware that I wanted to stop talking to him.

He randomly said, "Yo, this pizza bussin' right?"

I shrugged him off. "I'ma check you later. Good seeing you." I walked back into the living room.

I hated how stupid weed made some niggas act. If you was around someone that was high, you just don't get any of their jokes or shit the they say. I'm not discriminating against those who do, 'cause my niggas do it, but not in front of me. Even though, it's not a proven fact that weed kills brain cells or non like that but it definitely does something to a nigga's reactions or reflexes. Shit is annoying.

Dwight was still over there laughing and joking with both chicks. He was just that guy who could mesh and be cool with anyone, because he had a people's person personality. I didn't know Dee enough to say what's up to her, I just knew her by name. I damn sure wasn't saying hello to that other chick next to her, so I just walked passed them, but Dwight stopped me.

"Yooo, Rome, get ya ass over here!"

"Yo," I greeted, while glancing at Dee's fluffy ass titties.

He looked at Dee and the other chick to introduce us, "Ladies this is my boy, Jerome."

Dee smiled with delight and waved, "Hey!"

"Hey, how you doing?"

The other chick, Jackie, didn't speak and folded her arms with an attitude. I got offended and asked, "What the hell is ya problem?"

She snapped her neck at me, "Nigga, fall back."

Dwight got upset and interrupted, "Yo, you ain't gotta do all that. Don't talk to my boy like that, girl!"

I laughed, "You already ugly and baldheaded, so choose one. You can't be ugly and have an attitude."

Dee got into it, "Don't start talking shit, aight?"

I made a slick comment, "I wasn't but ya girl right here is rude as fuck."

Jackie started yelling at me in some other language that I didn't understand so I just walked away. Those tricks weren't anything to look at anyway.

It was about ten minutes to midnight, and I was ready to go. Candice and Kevin were back from wherever they came from but Jeremy was still upstairs with Autumn. Candice came back with a totally different attitude, all jumpy and happy and shit.

Kevin asked, "Where's Jerm at?"

I leaned my head towards the stairs, "He upstairs with Autumn."

He smiled and said, "Myyy Nigga."

I got annoyed and said, "That nigga been up there for like an hour. I'm ready to be out."

Candice said, "We about to leave anyway, you could come with us."

I texted Jeremy, "I'm out."

"Bet," I said and got ready to walk out.

Kev stopped me real quick, "Wait where E at?"

"I don't know. He disappeared with them girls he was sitting with."

Candice let go of Kevin's hand. "Hold on, I'ma go see if he in the kitchen."

Kev looked at the time on his phone and got hyped. "Oh shit, it's five minutes till midnight, nigga!"

"Damn, this year went by quick as hell. It ain't even gonna feel right writing the year down next semester."

"Facts. I might put 2019 on my shit, out of habit."

We both cracked up, I asked, "Yo, where was y'all at earlier?"

He gave me a slick smirk, and rubbed on his big beard, "Nigga, you should know this shit by now."

I smiled back, "Ain't nobody hear y'all?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, and to be honest, I don't give a fuck. I beat that up real nice, so she could shut up."

Candice came back and said , "He said he comin' right now. He chillin'' in the kitchen, talking to those ugly bitches."

"Right! They ugly as hell! I got in an argument with that bald headed ass Jamaican chick!"

She said, "Wait the one with the big booty or the black wig?"

"The wig."

"Oh, wow that bitch look stupid with that nasty wig on her head."

"Word! She was rude as hell and didn't wanna speak to nobody when Dwight tried to introduce us."

While we walked to Candice's car, a red Charger pulled up in front of us, and a random ass girl popped out with authority, locking onto Kevin with her icy blue eyes hiding behind glasses. She looked like she was Puerto Rican with wheat-colored skin, and she had an ass like Serena Williams.

When she rushed over, her face was red like a tomato. She looked ready to stir some shit up. You know a chick is coming with a purpose if she flies out of a car with some pajamas, uggs, and a scarf.

She pointed to Kevin and shouted, "OH, SO YOU CAN HANG OUT, BUT CAN'T ANSWER MY CALLS AND TEXTS?!"

Candice let go of Kevin's hands and looked directly at the girl confused, "Who you?"

The girl ignored her and kept eyes on Kevin, "HELLO?! DON'T YOU HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU, NIGGA?!" She shouted as she waved a hand across his face.

Kevin didn't say anything, looking like he didn't know her. So Candice stepped in front and spoke for him, "Listen bitch, I don't know who you ahe, but you bedda get lost if you know what's good fah you!"

The girl started smacking her right fist against the left palm, "AND IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU, THEN YOU GONNA MOVE AND LET THESE GROWN FOLKS HANDLE THEIR BUSINESS! YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP!"

Candice came as close as she could to the girl's face, "If you got a problem with my man, then you got a problem with me. So, I'ma tell you what, you got Twenty minutes to remove yaself, get back in ya cah, and move along before I knock ya face in!"

The girl didn't budge. "WELL, MAKE SURE YOU TELL YA MAN, THAT THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE IS PREGNANT WITH HIS MOTHERFUCKIN' BABY!!" She looked at Kevin and pointed, "YEAH, THIS YOURS, NIGGA! YA STUPID ASS BEEN DODGIN' ME!! YOU JUST AS CORNY AS THIS BITCH YOU  WITH !!

Amazingly, Kevin remained under control, and acted as if she wasn't even there. He sat there and allowed the girl to talk shit. He left Candice out to dry.

Candice waved her hand in front of the girl's face with a smile, "Heyyy! Guess what!?"

The girl stopped talking and turned her attention to Candice, looking her up and down.
"Ya time is up, bitch!" Candice yelled and punched her so hard that her glasses popped off, with blood gushing out her mouth. She immediately fell head first onto the street. She couldn't even get up and get a hit, because Candice went straight ballistic. She grabbed a huge handful of her hair, and started bashing the back of her head against the pavement at least three times, before Kevin attempted to restrain her. Every time I heard the girl's head pop against the ground, I cringed.

Kevin used all his power to get Candice off,"YOO, CANDICE, LET THE GIRL GO! LET HER GO!!"

I had got involved to separate the two, because Candice was fucking her up so bad that she was about to kill the chick.

Candice kept resisting. She screamed, "I TOLD YOU, BITCH!! I GAVE YOU TWO MINUTES, AND YOU AIN'T LISTEN!! DON'T EVA COME NEAH MY MAN AGAIN, OR I'LL KILL YA!! YOU FUCKIN' HEAH ME, BITCH?!!"

I saw everybody from the corner of my eye pop outside from the party, including Dwight, those two girls, Jeremy, and Autumn.

I heard Miguel with his boys yell, "OH SHIT! LOOK AT THIS!!" He pulled out his phone trying to record whatever he could on Instagram.

Once Jeremy noticed, he quickly snatched the phone out of his hand and said, "Gimmie that shit." They didn't even bother to challenge him because they were so intimidated by his size.

He rushed down the stairs to attend to the girl that was bleeding out of her mouth and nose. While holding her head up, he looked at Kevin and said, "Yo, get Candice outta here!" Then he looked at Autumn, worried, and said, "Go get me a towel or napkins, some shit to wipe up this blood!"

There was a bunch of chatter coming from different parts of the crowd surrounding the sidewalk. I heard this one girl say, "Damn, she fucked her up."

Then the friend next to her said, "See, that's exactly why niggas ain't shit." For the most part, everyone was looking at the girl bleeding, and they were shocked by how bad she looked. It was only a matter of time before someone called five-o.

Autumn rushed into the house as quick as she could, and came back out with a big white shower towel in her left hand, and a bunch of paper towels crumbled together in the right. The girl was refusing the help, wanting only to seek revenge, rushing off of adrenaline.

Meanwhile, Kevin was telling Candice to get in the car, but she kept refusing and started ranting at him instead.

With her face and fist still red, she looked at Kevin in the eyes and asked, "Is it true?"

He rolled his eyes and said, "Is what true, Candice? What?"

She got frustrated with Kevin's oblivious and nonchalant attitude. "DON'T FUCKIN' PLAY STUPID! DID YOU GET HER PREGNANT??!"

He folded his arms together, and spoke in a low tone, "No."

She pushed him, "DON'T FUCKIN' LIE TO ME!!"

He walked back towards her for a hug, wanting to fix things. "Come on, baby. You know I wouldn't do that shit to you. I love you."

But she rejected him and yelled, "NO, I DON'T KNOW!"

He tried grabbing her arms and said, "Baby," but she again, refused, and I could see her eyes tearing up. "Come on, baby. I don't know who that girl is. I would never disrespect you like that."

I looked away while he tried lying his way out. It pissed me off, because Candice was hurt to the core, and all she wanted was for him to be real. I didn't say anything or even give off the impression that I knew something she didn't. I knew he was fucking that girl, so I was as guilty as he was for not speaking up, but that wasn't my place. What I felt bad for, was out of my hands.

She started crying, "WHY ME, HUH? DON'T I DO ENOUGH FAH YOU?! DO YOU SEE ME OUT HEAH DISRESPECTING YOU?! HUH?"

Kevin looked down, like he was disappointed. "I know..." He didn't have to confirm anything because it was all in his sad expression.

"WHEN YOU WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH YA PARENTS FOR LIL' WHILE, WHO TOOK YOU IN? WHEN YOU NEEDED MONEY FAH YA BOOKS, WHO MADE SURE YOU WAS SET? WHO PUT BREAD IN YA POCKET WHEN YOU NEEDED IT?" She pointed at herself, "ME! NOT ANY OF THESE BITCHES YOU FUCKIN'!"

She kept ranting, the tears rolling down her cheeks messing up her eyeliner, "FROM DAY ONE, I'VE DONE NOTHING BUT DO RIGHT BY YOU! NO BITCH HAS TREATED YOU BEDDA THAN ME! I MEAN, I'D DO ANYTHING FAH YOU!" She smacked against her chest and said, "BUT YOU KEEP SHITTIN' ON ME OVA AND OVA AND OVA AGAIN! I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF IT! SO, YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK YOU AND THAT BITCH!!" She yelled as she opened her door and got into the car. Before she closed it, she yelled, "DON'T CALL ME! FUCK OFF!!"

I grabbed Kevin's arm before he could speak, and she drove off. I looked at my phone, and it said, "Friday, January 1, 2020." Happy New year, I guess.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

186 10 11
[Excerpt] I looked at the eyes of my lover, so beautiful, so bright. A tear dropped from those pretty eyes and rolled down my lover's face. We both a...
154K 2.5K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
51.6K 3.6K 43
" That's not fair and you know it," He gritted, " You're not the only one who blames themselves for his death." " He's dead because of me, Exodus!"...
166K 6.7K 87
(18+) 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑�...