Our Little Princess (SS x OC...

By Pansexual_wh0re02

IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan... More

Introduction
Meeting (1)
Dinner (2)
First Detention (3)
Next morning (4)
Additude (5)
Planning? (6)
Hogsmeade (7)
Set up (8)
Party (9)
Drunk (10)
AUTHORS NOTE
Hungover (11)
Princess (12)
PLEASE READ!!!
1st Name Basis (13)
Authors note
Day in Hell (14)
Saved (15)
Almost caught (16)
Sleepless nights (17)
Surprise! (18)
Revenge is sweet (19)
AUTHORS NOTE
Reality check (20)
Just friends (21)
The photo
Keeping secrets (22)
One time thing (23)
New book?
The Diffrence (24)
Left behind (25)
Possessions (26)
Family Issues (27)
Dress shopping (28)
Ministry Ball (29)
Snowy nights (31)
Rumors Spreading (32)
Authors note!!
Yull Surprises (33)
Authors Note!!
No one else (34)
Library (35)
Love? (36)
Job opportunity (37)
Hello again!

Good girl (30)

8.4K 125 78
By Pansexual_wh0re02

Hi. I would like to address this before you read this chapter. There is a part of this chapter that might make you think of a different story, and it made me think of it too but I made sure there were no related phrases or anything like. It was an idea I had, I'm not saying she didn't have the idea to but I would like not to be accused of copyright again. So just letting you know now. Thanks!! Hope you enjoy☺️

———————————————————————————

What I'm Merlins name is happening!!

"Come here baby girl," Snape conned as he held out his hand for her to take. She didn't move, she didn't know what to think. She stared at his hand before moving her eyes to his.

He was not joking, he really wanted to do this. They really wanted to fuck her in front of her father. "I'm not going to ask you again. Come here, now," he growled.

She got up and slowly walked towards him. Once she was in arms reach he grabbed her and brought her back flush to his front. "Now, Mathew. I've been told you have done some wrong things to this beautiful young lady. Why is that?" his voice was dangerously low as he stared daggers into him.

"How I raise my daughter is none of your business," he spat. Snape growled as he touched her covered chest.

"Your not raising her, your hurting her," Snape growled.

He pushed her away from him and pulled out his wand. With a quick mutter of words he was pass out. "Lucius if you will," Severus pointed to the man tied in a chair.

"W-What did you do," she asked in a small voice. He chuckled and brought her close to him again. "Let's just say all those years of pain he caused you, he will be feeling in a few hours," he kissed her lips passionately as he pulled her as close as he could to him.

"Now let's get back to what we were doing," he smirked as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his torso. He brought her back to the desk and cleared it off with one swipe.

He sat her down and kissed her with hunger as his fingers rubbed her through her panties. She moaned softly as she felt his fingers put pressure on her clothed clit.

"Your such a needy little slut, wanting me to fuck you during a party, in someone's office," his words made her cheeks turn red. In an instant her hands were tied to the desk above her head.

She gasped as she tried to untie her wrists. He chuckled as his hands grabbed her tied wrists and he brought his face inches from hers.

"You better keep quiet, or things won't be so fun," he growled lowly in her ear. She whimpered slightly, her arousal was dripping down her thighs.

He placed his knee between her legs, slightly rubbing her core. She whimpered and moaned at the friction "S-Severus, please," she whined.

He felt her wetness seep through his pants, arousing him even more than he already was. He quickly pulled down his trousers and boxers before ripping off her panties.

While his right hand held her tied wrists his left hand grabbed his shaft, leading it to her entrance. He rubbed it against her folds, spreading her wetness before slowly pushing himself into her.

They both sighed in satisfaction as he slowly pushed in and out into her. His right hand went around her throat as his other hand stayed around her wrists.

His grip tightened around her throat as he got faster. His lips were right next to her ear, giving her access to all his groans and grunts.
"S-Severus, that feels, s-so good," she moaned quietly.

He grinned as he started to move faster, his thrusts became rougher. "Look at you," he groaned, "taking me like it's nothing. Such a good fucking slut for daddy," his words made her moan out.

"Be. Quiet," he gritted thought teeth. She bit her lip hard trying to keep quiet, she started to draw blood because of how hard she tried to keep quiet.

She heard the door open and close, also hearing it lock. In seconds she saw Lucius standing next to Snape, hunger in his eyes.

"Do you want Lucius to fuck you, two men fucking you like the little fucking whore you are," she whimpered at his words, nodding frantically.

He pulled out of her before moving to the side, letting Lucius in front of her. He untied her wrists before flipping her onto her stomach.

He unclipped her bra and pulled it off her body, throwing it across the room. She heard him messing with his belt, suddenly he grabbed her wrists and tied them behind her back.

He pulled down his trousers leaving him in his tented boxers. With a loud smacking sound she jumped forward slightly and gasped at the sudden stinging of her ass.

He smacked her again making her moan at the pleasure and pain. He did it again and again, by the time he smacked her 15 times, arousal was dripping down her thigh.

He chuckled and brought his finger tip to her core and rubbed her folds, making her squirm.

"S-Sir please," she whimpered. He grabbed her wrists and pulled them back till she was against his chest. "What do you want me to do, Lily? Mhh?"

She squirmed under him, "Please, sir, please fuck me," she begged him. He chuckled as he released her wrist she fell against the desk with her wrist still tied.

He pulled down his boxers, wasting no time at all to shove himself into her, she screamed out as his tip coiled against her cervix. Within seconds Snape casted a silencing charm on the room, wanting no one to ear her little moans and screams.

"Dirty fucking whore," Lucius grunted between thrusts. He gripped her hair, pulling her back against his chest, this new angle made her want to scream as his tip nudged against her cervix.

"Does that feel good Lily?" he groaned lowly in her ear. She moaned and nodded her head. "Y-Yes, sir, you feel s-so good!" she whimpered.

Snape walked around the desk and slammed his lips to hers into an open mouth kiss. She moaned into his mouth as he stuck is tongue down her throat. He explored her mouth, touching every part with his warm, wet tongue.

She gasped as Lucius pulled out fully and suddenly rammed himself back into her. She screamed loudly into Severus' mouth.

"F-Fuck!" she yelled. Her inner walls began to clinch around Lucius making him growl in pleasure. "I-I'm so c-close," she whimpered as Snape pulled away from her.

"Do you wanna cum, hmm?" Snape conned in her ear. She nodded frantically as she tried not to let go just yet. "Y-Yes, please yes," she moaned out.

"To. Bad," he growled. Lucius pulled out of her just as the knot in her stomach was about to break. She whined as her high slowly faded.

"F-Fuck, please. Please let me cum," she whined. Snape smacked her ass roughly. "Stop. Whining," he gritted though his teeth.

He slapped her ass again making her yelp. "Fuck, daddy please fuck me. Let me be your little cock slut," she begged him and begged him, hoping she should would get what she wants.

Something in him snapped as those words left her pink swollen lips.

He untied her hands and pushed her into her back, waiting no time to pin her wrists above her head and slam into her with great force. "You want to be my little cock slut? Fine, you can be daddy's little cock slut," his voice was low and full of lust.

She moaned his name as he thrusted deep into her. "We are going to ruin you, rip you, fuck you till you can only scream my name," she moaned at his arousing words.

He felt her walls clench around his length. "Are you going to cum for daddy," he conned as he became rougher, if that's even possible.

She nodded frantically as she squeezed her eyes closed tightly. He gripped her chin making her face him. "I want to see those pretty eyes as you cum for me. Open them," he demanded harshly.

She opened them, obeying his every command. Suddenly her orgasm crashed over her. She shook as she came all over him, but he didn't stop. Oh no, he didn't stop yet.

She whimpered as he kept with his bruising pace. "F-Fuck Severus, I-I-I can't," she moaned as his tip nudged her G-Spot.

"Oh, but you were so eager to be my little cock slut, so that's what you shall be," he had a fake pouty voice as he continued to abuse her over worked pussy.

She felt her second orgasm quickly approaching. "I-I'm close again," she moaned breathlessly. He brought his free hand to her clit and rubbed it back and forth roughly, making her pleasure unimaginable.

She screamed as she came all over his cock once more. She shook frantically as she squeezed tightly around his shaft.

She prayed he would stop, but to her dismay he didn't. "F-Fuc," words failed her as he rubbed her clit and continued to fuck her senselessly.

His other hand grabbed her throat as Lucius kept her hands above her head. Her breathing became shallow as he applied pressure to her throat. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her moans turned to screams.

She felt like she was about to pass out, the pleasure was to much. She clenched around him without warning she squirted all over his dick and thighs.

He groaned as she tightened around him. "Fuck, that feels amazing when you do that," he moaned as he fucked her though her high. He pulled out of her final and she loosened her body.

"Don't think we are done with you yet angel," his lustful eyes stared into hers. She was exhausted but she loved it when they took care of her.

She closed her eyes as she tried to steady her breath, trying to calm down from the intense orgasms she just endured.

"Lucius lay on the floor," Severus demanded calmly. Lucius knew what he wanted so he complied. Severus picked her up and sat her down on Lucius' rock hard shaft.

She moaned as she sunk down on him. Severus can up behind her, pushing her stomach to Lucius' chest, her boobs in his face.

He took on of her nipples into her mouth as she stayed still. She felt Severus move his cock around her already filled pussy, covering is cock in her arousal. "Severus?" she asked quietly.

"Like I said we are going to ruin you till you rip," he growled as he pushed the tip of his dick into her already stuffed pussy. She moaned in pain as she tried to pull away. "S-Severus I can't," she said breathlessly as he gripped her hips, keeping her in place.

"I don't care if you can't. You will," he grunted as he pushed his tip past her entrance, making her moan in pain. Lucius started to thrust slowly as Severus pushed himself in, inch by inch.

Once he was fully in she clench around them, they stretched her past what she though she could handle.

She whimpered and moaned, she was in more pain than pleasure. They pushed her past her limits. "I-It hurts," she whimpered breathlessly. Severus chuckled as he gripped her hair backwards making her scream. "Good," he groaned into her ear.

They started to thrust at a slow pace. She balled her fists and closed her eyes tightly. As time past they became faster making her scream in pain and pleasure.

The pain soon started to fade as pleasure overtook her body. "D-Daddy, you feel so good inside of me," she whimpered.

She clenched tightly around them as she came all over their cocks with no warning. They groaned as she squeezed them tighter than she has ever before.

Lucius pulled out but Severus began to thrust into her, bringing him to his edge. "I'm going to cum in your tight little pussy. Cover you walls in it. Let everyone know your my little slut. My little whore," his words alone could make her cum on the spot.

Suddenly his thick ropes of cum shot into her, filling her to the brim. Lucius pumped himself over her face, spilling his seed onto her breasts and neck.

Severus pulled out of her and brought his dick to her mouth. She opened gratefully as he pushed himself past her lips. She sucked on him until he was clean of her arousal.

He smirked as she looked up at him with innocent eyes. "That's daddy's Good Girl," her cheeks turned red as he caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"Let's go home darling," he suggested as he helped her up. Once she was on her feet, she stumbled into his arms. Her keeps turned a bright red in embarrassment. "Sorry," she muttered against his chest.

Both men chuckled at her struggle. "That shows we did our job," Severus chuckled as he brought her to the desk. With a wave of his wand they were all dressed and with another wave everything was clean.

"Say goodnight to Lucius, Princess," Snape whispered in her ear as he picked her up bridal style. "Goodnight Lucius," she muttered tiredly as she buried her head into his neck. Severus nodded towards Lucius before apparating then back to Hogwarts and to his chambers. She was half asleep in her arms as he brought her to his bed.

He laid her down carefully as he laid next to her. He took off her dress and covered her up before going to change into sweats, not wearing a shirt.

He climbed into bed with her as he wrapped his hand around her waist, bringing her closer to him as he brought his head into her hair.

"Goodnight little one," he muttered as he kissed the top of her head, slowly drifting off next to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 726 44
Combining mating bonds and the magic you'd find at Hogwarts to create a smutty (explicit warning! 18+) love story between y/n and a very soft Severus...
57K 2K 114
*SMUT COMES IN LATER YEARS!* Desiree Alcyone comes from a long line of powerful pureblood wizards. What happens when she makes friends with the most...
361K 9K 118
Aria Snape is formidable in the worst of senses, demanding respect from all who meet her and making those who hate her suffer. With a grumpy profess...