PRETTY VOICE | HOODIE

By Blxrrii

୨⎯ "But if you do plan on killing me, you're going to need an appointment."⎯୧ Being famous in a world filled... More

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
C H A P T E R 51
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 59
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 65
C H A P T E R 66
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
C H A P T E R 69
C H A P T E R 70
C H A P T E R 71

C H A P T E R 25

6K 208 293
By Blxrrii

"Are y'all fucking?"
~

"Y/n averted her gave away from the male in front of her and to the direction of the voice. How long were they listening to them?

Hoodie froze as well. The universe must fucking hate him because everytime he'd get close to her something had to ruin it.

Y/n giggled a bit, looking back at Hoodie. He raised a brow at her. Y/n squeezed his hand harshly before moving her head towards his right cheek, giving it a quick peck. His cheeks flared up in hear as he felt her lips come in contact with his stubbly cheek, which was taken off as fast as put on.

Y/n got up from the floor and opened the pantry door, meeting with the other 3 people in the house. Masky sighed, seeing them both.

"No, no we're not." Y/n looked to the floor, seeing Oliver passed out.

"Why do you love knuh-knocking people out so much?" Toby inquired, too looking at the boy.

"I don't, it's just the only way I can possibly think of defending myself." she sighed out, picking the bat up off the floor.

"So what do we do next?" Nightmare chimed in.

"Well we can't call the cops, so we'll just have to go with tying him up and interrogating." She mumbled.

"You know if you were a killer, you'd deh-definitely be the type to kidnap and toh-torture." Toby joked. Y/n scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, can we just tie him up?"

~

After helping tying the random boy up, Masky went into the kitchen. Hoodie was still in the pantry frozen.

"What are you doing?" Masky asked, sitting in the pantry with him. This was going to be awkward.

The two men weren't on the best terms, and it wouldn't be a surprise if they didnt make up because of Masky's superiority complex or Hoodies lack of direction in anything.

"The fuck do you want?" Hoodie spat back. Masky twitches his eye. Why were people so incompetent.

"Holy shit calm your tits. I just came to apologize..." he said, mumbling the last part. Hoodie's ears perked up, and a grin devilishly.

"Ok. Let's hear it." Hoodie teased. This was a hobby of his. Make Masky as frustrated as he could because of his need to feel better than everyone else.

"I...I- okay can you not look at me like that?" He said, starting to get irritated. Brian only widened his smile and he raised by is eyebrows.

"I'm not doing anything Timothy. Are you seeing things again? Have you taken your meds lately?" He asked jokingly, feigning a worrisome look. Masky only let out an agitated sigh, fixing his mask.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with. I'm sorry." Masky said, mumbling the last part out. Hoodie wasn't done with his teasing yet.

"What's that? Sorry I couldn't hear you." Masky grumbled under his breath, then sighed once more.

"Oh Brian, I am so sorry for almost killing your target." Masky said through grit teeth. Hoodie smiled in content, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay Timothy, we can't all be good with apologies." That was what set him off. An irk mark appeared on his masked face, and he opened his mouth to say something when Y/n came into the kitchen. The two both looked at her, as she did with them.

"That's kinda gay." Was all she said before leaving again.

~

"What the f-"

"Move and you fucking die. Talk and you die. Try and escape and you die." There was a cold medal pressed against Oliver's neck. The last thing he remembered was being in Y/n's house. He broke in successfully, but where was he now? And why was hearing the voice of another man? Was his Y/n seeing other men.

"Who the fuck are you-" his head was quickly moved to the side, and a deep pain was felt on his right cheek.

"What the fuck did he just say?" A girl with a mask showing teeth spoke. Why were there so many people?

"Oliver." Y/n stood about 3 feet in front of him, eyeing him. The blonde let a small smile place itself on his face.

"Oh Y/n, how wonderful it is to talk to-" a fist full of his hair was taken into a hand and pulled back, slamming the back of his head into the chair. He looked up in frustration. A boy with a mouthgaurd and goggles was looking down on him, seemingly happy.

'who are these freaks?!'

"I really don't feel talking to you so let's cut this short dipshit." Y/n spoke once again. For the first time, she had an upperhand on him.

"I'm calling the cops on you, obviously. But-"

"Then why am-" Hoodie moved the gun away from his neck and to his head, pushing it hard into Oliver's skull. He was obviously getting tired by his incompetence.

"One more fucking word and I'll blow your brains out." The blonde gulped and kept his mouth shut.

"As I was saying, you know too much. So now we're going to torture you into making sure you don't tell anyone." Oliver's eyes widened. He couldn't bare doing or being in this place with these people any longer.

"Go ahead, you can reh-respond."

"I swear on my fucking mom I'll keep my mouth shut just get me the hell out of here!" He yelled out, the restraints tugging against his arm. That was sure to bruise.

"Oh, ok then. Sorry Toby, you won't be able to hurt him." Y/n said, turning her head to Toby. The twitching male only huffed, crossing his arms.

"I doh-don't get to do anything. Stupid comp-complying people." He mumbled angrily. Y/n giggled a bit, then came up close to Oliver, holding his head up with the end of her bat. She wasn't going to touch his musty face.

"This is for fucking touching me." A confused look spread on the blondes face before a deep and cruciating pain hit him right in his shin. Tears pricked his eyes. He wasn't going to recover from the pain anytime soon.

~
"Okay Y/n, you're all set for now. We'll take care of this one for now. Have a good day."

"You too officer!" She responded back in a fake happy voice. She shut the door and immeadietly made a face of disgust. The girl fucking hated cops, they were all terrible. This one was super misogynistic and kept talking to her as if she's someone who needed help. But I guess that was the reality of this world. If you weren't a white man you were considered below everyone else.

She sighed and looked next to her. The window was fucking broken, and the only thing keeping the air out was a taped up curtain she found.

Walking up the stairs, Y/n went into the room she'd kept all the proxies hidden and opened it. It was a guest bedroom, and the room was nearly kept.

That is before she'd even let them in.

The room now had pillows thrown across the space, and the bed was now made into a pillow fort.

"Wow." She said simply, not too surprised. Hoodie came out of the fort and smiled.

"So?"

"You'll be fine. I'll be the one who'll have to explain the situation to the fucking world." She sighed out, the turned her phone on. At this point she remembered she was 'cancelled' and hadn't read the tweet Brian had put out.

The retweets were all positive, and most of them understanding, but wow was the tweet itself better.

"...and as I once said 'people who don't want to fuck can fuck off.'..."

Y/n felt giddy seeing Hoodie use a quote from her song. Meaning he had listen to her music. And he could have possibly enjoyed it.

She looked up and smiled at him. Then realized she had yet to take a shower.

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower, and then I have to go grocery shopping." She left the room and went into her room. The other three popped their heads out, looking at him.

"Were you guys flirting?"

. . .
WOAHH THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF BORING.
Sorry but we needed a chapter of Oliver Slander and Masky and Hoodie content. But hey, this chapter came out on time so yay!! Unedited

-Blxrrii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
22K 531 17
A Creepypasta x Reader: After the murder of your (first) family you decide you have no where to go. You were a nobody who had to make quick decisions...
154K 3.9K 26
Basically, you're 18. You were homeschooled your entire life but you were fine with that, you preferred to be alone. Your parents never cared to spen...
1.2K 56 20
I (poorly) edited the cover lol ajkfdjacnjecgb Written in Toby's p.o.v unless stated otherwise. In this version most of the Creepypasta characters li...