Sinners And Sins • BxB

Oleh sodomitelover

Plot created by @murphscare ________ In a world of angels and devils, Nico wins the opportunity of a lifetim... Lebih Banyak

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten

prologue

34 1 0
Oleh sodomitelover

plot by murphscare
____________________________________

I didn't want to be bad anymore. I didn't want to hurt. I didn't want to feel evil. But it was the person who I am. It's the position that I was born into and nothing can change that. Nothing can change the fact that I was born to be nothing more than a dirty sinner.

I sink down lower each time I hurt someone. I feel it, I feel the wrong that I'm doing. I feel the regret of everything afterwards.

And yet why can't I stop?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.8K 429 92
Author: Mu Ziyao Category: Danmei Fiction Status: Complete Chapters: 248 Art: Pinterest Introduction:   When Cheng Ci woke up, he found that he had b...
3.3M 107K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
155K 9.4K 40
Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal person could, so instead of running fro...
20K 272 44
This is the whole 2010 Mystery Incorporated Series with My OC, Louis inserted. Warning: This is not mine, all the credit goes to Warner Bros, this ju...