The Proposed Deal

By remixthestory

/BOOK 1 - PROPOSAL SERIES/ ••• "Your body language says you're enjoying yourself" Leo chuckled still glancing... More

◍ Prologue
◍ I. Coffee
◍ II. Familia
◍ III. Spesh
◍ IV. Girls
◍ V. Best Bud
◍ VI. Shower
◍ VII. Los Cielos
◍ VIII. Deal
◍ IX. Morning
◍ X. Eye roll
◍ XI. Stunts
◍ XII. Men
◍ XIII. Risk
◍ XIV. Drive
◍ XV. Colors
◍ XVI. Volley Ball
◍ XVII. Elisa
◍ XVIII. Plans
◍ XIX. Dress
◍ XX. Idol
◍ XXI. Alcohol
◍ XXII. Host
◍ XXIII. Gaze
◍ XXIV. Shopping
◍ XXV. Burst
◍ XXVI. Metanoia
◍ XXVII. Football
◍ XXVIII. Kiss
◍ XXIX. Bracelet
◍ XXX. Fire
◍ XXXI. Waves
◍ XXXII. Broken
◍ XXXIII. Worth
◍ XXXIV. One
◍ XXXV. Punch
◍ XXXVI. Love
◍ XXXVII. Carnations
◍ XXXVIII. Mess
◍ XXXIX. Gala
◍ XL. Cariño
◍ XLI. Panic
◍ XLII. Time
◍ XLIII. Thunder
◍ XLIII. Wedding
◍ XLIV. Moon
Book II
Book III

◍ XLV. Epilogue

1.8K 68 7
By remixthestory

Last Edited : 23 July

//Goa, India

5 Months Later.

"Leo"

A body flanked in his arms as soon as he turned hearing his name. He was stunned for two seconds when he wrapped the girl in his arms. The Medium Ash blonde hairs blocked his vision and Rose scent evaded his breath.

"Easy, Easy Andra" he heard his mom patting her sisters back as she parted with a face-splitting grin.

"I always wanted to come to India. Can you believe this mom ? We qre here. In India, Finally." She gushed looking between Elisa and Leo "Now that we have our Resort here. I'm gonna have a long vacation as soon as Med school ends. I'm gonna bring Sadie here too, she'll love it. I can't wait..."

"Breathe" Leo reminded her teasingly and she pouted. He chuckled taking her in another hug.

He hugged his mom and then his Nona who smirked seeing him.

"Mi Hijo is in love" She commented and Leo felt heat rising his neck.

"Papá" he greeted his father with a man hug and then searched behind them to look for his other Sister.

"Mel and Augustus will come later. Mel wasn't feeling well so they stayed back" His mom informed.

"Is she okay ?" He asked in concern and His mom nodded with a smile.

"She'll be." she assured.

He led his family to the Black Limousine, the driver and bodyguards hoarded the luggage inside other cars and they sat in.

"When is Aish coming ?" Andra asked his brother who sat beside him. "We've talked so much on Calls and Chats, You know mom Aish said She's bringing me a doodled Photo-frame, All made by herself. I can't wait to see her in person."

"She didn't tell me her arrival time" Leo gritted still angry on his Girlfriend who never fails to act stubborn.

"She's keeping you on toes I see, preciosa " Nona commented and Leo scoffed a sigh.

What was he suppose to tell her how much it irritated him ?

5 Months of knowing her and he still can't deal with her hard-headedness, She's one very stubborn woman. He shook his head, He was still reeling with her acts and antics. Just like 3 days back when she kept spamming his chat when he hanged up angry on her, all because she didn't wanted to tell him when she reaches here.
The emoticon changed drastically from Laughing to pout then full blown crying.

He chuckled remembering the selfie she sent next, her infamous puppy face which was hilarious.

He might be annoyed to his limits but he had grown to love it all and now he was ready to keep her with him forever and her stubbornness was just an additional attribute of her personality.

The car halted and he stepped out, helping his Nona and Andra. Their New project with Shah's was one of the top luxurious Resorts in India. The hatched cabins and wooden architecture were the toppings of the cake to give an off beat look to the place. The location was one of the hidden beaches of Goa, the resort added the additional glory to the place.

He was greeted by the staff and Planners from Spesh - Ambar and Kabir who were making the arrangements for the launch party which was scheduled day after tomorrow.

It was evening by the time he was done with meetings for the day when a voice boomed in his suite.

"The best man is here"

Marcus Wellington. His Best friend - A title Leo wishes to erase from the world. He sauntered inside as if he owned the whole world and Leo groaned throwing his head back.

"Why don't you announce the news to the whole world ? Or stand at the terrace and take a microphone. Do the honors" He snapped at the man who waved him away settling on a single seat sofa.

"He has been acting like a bunny on Sugar rush the moment you told him about popping the question" Delphi shook her head exasperatedly, sitting near Leo giving him a sympathetic smile.

"I'm happy for my best bed. Sue me" Marc glared at the both.

"Happy ?" Delphi cocked a brow and Marc grinned .

"I'm fucking ecstatic." He exclaimed and Leo shook his head chuckling. "Are you all prepared ? Where is the girlfriend ? Is she here ?"

"Everything is ready" Leo replied and slumped on the sofa "Just that Girlfriend of mine refuses to tell me when she'll be coming. No idea when she'll be here" He sighed defeatedly "Her parents will be here tomorrow Morning"

Delphi bit back her grin and shared a look with Marc. She pulled a sulking Leo out and took all of them for the Dinner with his family.

Dinner was full of their banter, The heat never left Leo's face as the family kept shooting teasing remarks.

Next day, the lunch was same with addition of Joshi Family who mingled with Clemente's, Voughans and Wellingtons like puzzle pieces. It felt like a big fat family who couldn't wait to plan the couples wedding and Leo resisted the urge to roll his eyes. He didn't even propose yet, much far unaware if she'll say yes or not.

Though he knew She'll. If she doesn't he won't be backing out. Aishwarya Joshi was stuck with him for the lifetime.

"Stop daydreaming about her" Melanie nudged his shoulder and he snapped out of his reverie.

"We're going to Beach" Andra announced and youngsters replied in agreement. They decided to change and meet back in an hour.

Leo walked towards the waves feeling water on his feet's, he liked how waves touched him and ran back. The water playing chase with him. He walked few steps more when the a big wave clashed him and he stepped back. He chuckled seeing Andra and Melanie splashing water and running to catch each other.

"Careful" Augustus shouted for his wife who laughed as Andra tackled her in the water.

Leo grinned walking between the waves, the sun was shining brightly.
5 Months. He have been here in India, to and fro for few days in between Goa and Mumbai. That night after hearing those 3 words from her, life seems to be more beautiful. It must be because he had someone to talk to after every long day or was it the feeling of belonging he felt. He have seen all her moods. Her happiness, her anger, Her sulking, Her crimson Blushing or her mischief.

He have showered her with love, trust, honesty and Patience. He came across her love for Art, their 3rd date was street wall graffiti which was Aishwarya's plan. She had gifted him a Handmade Clay mug which rests in his favorite collection, than it was a glass painted Photo-frame with one of their pictures. She even performed her doodling skills on his White shirt with their names.

He smiled as his eyes rested on his phone screen which lighted with her wallpaper in that very no-longer white shirt. He loved seeing her in his clothes.

A ball landed on water and drops covered his phone screen, he frowned turning back to see Marcus gesturing him to join. He pocketed his phone and picked the ball to walk towards them when a voice startled him, making him slip on the wet sand. His eyes closed automatically and hands shot in air to hold something. Any invisible support.

Before he could touch water, a hand held him back and his eyes shot open. There stood His girlfriend wearing a big grin on her lips, her eyes twinkling in mirth. She made him stand back biting her lower lip to stop the bubbling laughter.

"Who has been saving you all these years Senór ?" She cocked a brow and he chuckled seeing her standing in front of him.

"I have you now" He cocked a brow and she burst out in laughter. He pulled her closer and she let her hands wonder to his shoulder. He murmured near her lips, his breath fanning her skin. "I have been waiting for you all my life, Amor."

"I missed you" She met his lips, letting them feel each other. Her eyes closed in contentment and hands pulling him closer.

"Aishwarya" Andra yelled her name from the far side of the beach.

"Villain of my love life" Leo grumbled and Aishwarya chuckled parting. She rubbed his chest slowly.

"I'm all yours back in" She whispered in his ears and his body shot sparks of excitement, a smirk growing on his lips. He leaned near her ear, kissing her earlobe, his breathe fanning her skin, feeling her shivering.

"You're mine forever"

Aishwarya touched the glass rim with her finger observing the people. The media was going crazy with the launch party and the presence of Ranveer Vohra 'Ron' the face of Los Cielos Group.

Her eyes caught Leo in the sea of people conversing with businessman, she was aware of stolen glances he took every few seconds, making sure not to leave her alone but in the company of her friends or family.

She bit back her smile, focusing back on the conversation between Delphi and Andra. She could see the secretive looks and eye conversations held between these ladies and her parents.

The moment Aishwarya stepped out of her room, her parents had tears in their eyes which they quickly hid and plastered their best smiles. She let it go but now that almost all the family were being extra emotional today, she was turning suspicious.

Sakshi snapped her fingers to shake her out of daze. She cocked a brow and she innocently shrugged.

"Its too boring here" She said and Aishwarya frowned. She wasn't saying this until few minutes back. "You know let's sneak out" She demanded pulling Aishwarya out of her seat.

She frantically searched for Leo who seemed to be lost in the crowd.

"Sakshi we can't just leave" She hissed and Sakshi ignored. "Let me inform Leo once" she fished her phone out but it was pulled out of her hand.

"Your Boyfriend doesn't need to know every single thing"

"Wait, Where are you dragging me ?" She asked as Her best friend pushed the back door open and they exited the hall.

The doors closed behind her, blocking the lights back. It was dark outside, the moon light glistening the wooden pathway, which soon ended and Aishwarya's heels dug inside the sand.

"Wait let me remove my heels Atleast" She yanked her hand away from her grip and bent down to remove the straps, following the same with other heel and she stepped out.

"अब चलो" (Let's Go) She said and looked up to find no one, She searched for Sakshi, calling out her name but it went in Vain. "यें लड़की पगल हैं क्या ? कहा गायब हों गई ?" (Is she mad ? Where is she gone ?)

Aishwarya took steps forward apprehensively "Its pitch black here" She muttered and started walking unaware where the path was taking her. She could feel soft sand on her barefeet. The breeze played with her traces, She shivered as the cold wind touched her bare waist, Saree doing rare to minimal efforts to protect her.

Her eyes searched for lights, any amount calling for her best friend when some light caught her attention.

She retraced her steps to it, closer until her eyes adjusted fully to enamouring Chinese lanterns. The orange paper flask holding on to the candles inside casting glow all around the water they were floating on, making the view enchanting.

Her breath stuck as her mind started forming theories, she touched her racing heart, willing her legs to move.

She walked further towards the wooden deck which had candles lighting the edges and a small smile curved on her face, she clutched her fingers around the golden fabric, not trusting her body from shaking.

She looked around but found none. A calming Feeling crossed her heart and she trusted the time. Feeling the wood beneath her feet she walked till the very edge and gasped.

The lanterns were not just floating but they were forming words, words which made her eyes brim and Lips tremble. She cupped her face and let out a shaky breath.

'MARRY ME'

Her heart skipped a beat and she jumped at her place as an arm wrapped around her, protecting her from the chilly breeze. The familiar warmth seeping on her back. She knew who it was.

"You..you did this ?" Her voice was shaky, throat clogged with emotions.

"What do you think ?" He placed his chin on her shoulder, holding her left hand in his.

"You sure ?" She asked hesitantly and he chuckled

"Never been this sure my entire life"
He made her spin towards him and she gasped in surprise, her eyes snapped to her ring finger as she felt an unfamiliar metal touch. She gaped at him seeing a tear-drop green amazonite with small diamonds surrounding it, holding it up on a gold band. The beautiful ring rested on her hand, brightening in all the light.

"This is Nona's ring" She wiped at her tears chuckled "And I didn't say yes"

"Yeah. She double checked my luggage to make sure I didn't forget to this bring. And You'll never say No." he stated smugly and she laughed, a tear rolling down her cheeks. "Stop crying"

"Happy tears" She wiped her cheek and he rolled his eyes making her laugh deeply. "I've rubbed nicely on you"

He scoffed and pulled her closer, her hands falling on his chest.

"Ask me nicely" She demanded.

He sighed.

"Senorita Aishwarya Joshi, You're only woman who make me go week on my knees, make my heart beat crazily. You're the only one my eyes search for everywhere and only one who make me plan murder all at one same time. You're beautiful, the most beautiful in my eyes, Your blue eyes rule my dreams and your smile guides my day. I love every essence of yours. Your creativity streak, Your passion, your stubbornness which is annoying as hell"

" You're complementing me or complaining ?"

"Don't interrupt." He chided her making her narrow her gaze at him. He sighed. "Aishwarya Joshi will you take Me and my surname both ? Will you marry Me...."

She cut him off "And make you bear me for the entire life ? Yes" She jumped in his arms, trapping his chuckle between thier lips.

"Thousand times Yes"

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 11.1K 69
Copyrighted 2020 "Piccolina, don't give me that look." Leo's accent became thicker, more rugged as he spoke. He pressed Carmin against the door, quic...
731K 11.8K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
23.3K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
76.3K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...