This Feeling

By Skylar006

NB: This is not a typical Teacher-Student story. I’m so late for assembly right now. And my great friends lef... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 25

48 3 1
By Skylar006

A/N

So I know I haven't updated in a while and that's cause I just came back from camp a few days ago and I had to catch up on a lot of work. But don't fear I will be updating almost every day from now on.

So anyway hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's short and  don't forget to vote and comment.

Chapter 25

“Hey babe, what are doing today?” I asked Ryan from the kitchen.

“I don’t know, want to go to a theme park or do something out of the house?” He replied coming behind me and placing his hands on my waist.

“Ow, I love theme parks!” I said turning around to face him.

“I guess it’s settled then,”

“Well, let’s go change because I wouldn’t want you going-” I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it,” Ryan said walking to the door.

“Ryan!” I heard a woman’s voice say.

“Hey Ashley,” He said with an excited voice.

“How are you?” She asked.

“I’m great thanks,” He said his voice becoming clearer as he walked into the kitchen.

The lady was about to speak until she laid eyes on me. “Oh hello,” She said looking at me suspiciously.

“Hello,” I said shyly.

“Oh yeah, Ashley this is my girlfriend Skye, Skye this is my sister Ashley,” He said introducing us.

“Hey,” I repeated extending my hand.

She inspected me from head to toe before shaking my hand, “Nice to meet you.”

Something about the way she said that made me feel like she was faking it because of Ryan’s presence but, it’s probably because I sometimes become paranoid.

“Well, I will be upstairs changing if you need me,” I said before turning to go up the stairs.

After changing into grey sweatpants and a white tank top, I quickly fixed my brunette hair into a lazy bun before going down the stairs.

“Ryan, you can’t go out like that, please go change,” I said to my half naked boyfriend.

“Wouldn’t you like it if I went out like that,” He winked.

Blushing I started, “Actually, I wouldn’t because all the girls would be going aft-”

“Where are you guys going?” Ashley interrupted.

“We are going to one or all of the theme parks depending on time,” Ryan replied.

“Oww, can I come?” She asked, “I haven’t been to any in so many years.”

“We were actually planning to have an alone da-,” Ryan started.

Interrupting him I replied, “Of course you can come Ashley,”

“Okay that’s settled then, Ryan please go and put on some damn clothes,” She said to her brother.

“Yes mom,” He said kissing my cheek before climbing the stairs.

“So how old are you?” Ashley asked me.

“Turning 18 soon, you?” I replied.

“Wait, so Ryan is dating a school girl?” She asked with disgust.

“Uhm,”

“I bet he is your teacher right? What the hell has this world become? Can’t you girls nowadays keep your legs closed?” She said sounding irritated.

I was furious by the time she finished but because she was Ryan’s sister I had to keep my anger issues in check. “Our love can-” I began only to be interrupted by Ashley lashing out at me.

“Love? Wow girl you really must be stupid. Ryan doesn’t love you, he is probably going to use you like every other guy uses an easy chick; and that’s for easy fucking,” She said bitterly.

I was so close to slapping her across the face for thinking that about me but thankfully Ryan walked down the stairs in time.

“Are you beautiful ladies ready to go?” He asked us, oblivious to the tension in the room.

“Yes!” Ashley said jumping out of her seat.

“Cool,” He said looking at me then his sister.

Ashley sat in the front seat while I took the back seat and Ryan took the driver’s seat.

“Babe, are you okay?” Ryan asked looking in the rear-view mirror.

“Yeah, I’m good,” I said trying very hard not to let my voice break.

I spent the rest of the ride thinking about Ashley’s words whilst she and Ryan chatted away. Her words made me wonder why Ryan would be attracted to me and how he could possibly love me. Maybe I was just living a fantasy or better yet a lie. I mean which hot guy like Ryan in his right mind would want to date an ugly brunette like me. I really am stupid now that I think of it. Before I could dwell more on Ashley’s words, Ryan announced that we had arrived at the theme park. We all climbed out of the car and made our way to the entrance.

“Oh guys I forgot my wallet in the car, be right back,” Ryan said jogging back to the car.

I pretended to be pre-occupied on my phone until Ashley finally spoke, “Do you realise that this thing between the two of you could end badly?”

“Badly as in how?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Yes. As in you two get caught, causing him to get fired and you to be suspended from school with a permanently scarred record that could lead to many colleges not accepting you,” She said.

“No-one is going to find out about us,” I said trying to convince myself more than her.

“You know I would hate to see my brother lose everything he had worked so hard to achieve because of some school girl,” She said.

“I assure you he won’t lose anything,” I said.

“Why are you so selfish?” She asked.

“Selfish? I’m not selfish, we both knew what we were getting ourselves into when we decided to start dating,” I said defending myself.

“Do you love my brother or are you with him because you want his money or something?” She asked and that question drove me over the edge causing me to shout. “You know what? You don’t know anything about me Ashley! I love Ryan and I am with him because of that and no other reason-”

“What’s going on?” Ryan asked us before I could finish my sentence.

“Ask your sister,” I said shaking my head and storming off.

Ryan’s POV

From the distance I could see Skye raising her arms up and shouting at my sister. I could tell she was mad by her facial reaction and the redness of her face. I picked up my pace so I could maybe hear what they were fighting over and the only part I caught from Skye was, “I love Ryan and I am with him because of that and no other reason-”

“What’s going on?” I asked looking at the two of them.

“Ask your sister,” Skye said before shaking her head and storming off.

“What did you do now Ashley?” I asked my big sister.

“Nothing Ryan, gosh why must you always assume I'm the one that did something,” She asked.

“That’s because I know you are always trying to sabotage any good thing I have in my life. So tell me now before I lose my patience; what did you say to her?”

“Nothing damn it!” She insisted.

“Ashley, you better tell me what you said or I swear you will regret it,” I said glaring at her.

“Can we please go pay for our tickets?” She said sounding annoyed with me.

I took a long look at my sister; her blonde hair was all curly, her cheeks red and her blue eyes showing guilt. I knew she had said something to upset Skye because I have never seen her lash out on someone like that.

“You are filthy,” I said before making my way to my car and speeding off, leaving my sister speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 2.2K 11
The Hot Series (Book 1) Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. Stranger. ***** He is not just kissing me, I'm feeling like he's...
106K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...
3.2K 52 36
"I am... frustrated." I began. Okay now he was really amused. The fucking bastard; he was grinning like the bitch he was. I rolled my eyes. "I'm sur...
1K 16 21
COMPLETED!!! here's a snip bit ! "Hey Belle" he said with a cheeky smile. I look up and give him the fakest smile i can put on "did my constant haras...