My Child's Father is an Alien

By Ianlia

[COMPLETED ✔] Amelia was all alone on earth. Suffering from hunger, thirst, and pain. She waits for her to di... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
A Little Break
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Extra Chapter 1
Extra Chapter 2
Extra Chapter 3
Extra Chapter 4
Extra Chapter 5
Extra Chapter 6
Extra Chapter 7
Extra Chapter 8
Extra Chapter 9
Extra Chapter 10
Extra Chapter 11 - The Last Chapter

Chapter 63

2.9K 135 13
By Ianlia

"Daddy! Mommy in pain!"

   Amelia already pass out. They have been playing on the baby's mat, so she didn't fall hard.

"What had happened here?" Zion's mother enters the room as soon she heard the babies cried.

    As soon she enters the room, she froze. She was shocked to see the chaos of the room.

    There are still blue fire and electric shields around Amelia and her babies. Zane and Zev already crying but their ability was still there, try to protect their mommy. Zion had tried to enter the shield but he couldn't. He is afraid to use his tails to broke it as he afraid it will hurt his babies. He had never seen such abilities so he doesn't want to take any risk.

"Mother stay where you are. Don't come closer." Zion doesn't want to risk his mother too.

"Adria." Zion calls his baby girl.

   Adria was holding her mommy's cheeks with glistening eyes. She was holding her tears.

"Adria." Zion calls again as Adria was too focus on checking her mommy.

    Adria looks at her daddy. She is still a baby. Seeing and feeling how her mommy was hurt, she can't stay calm. She already has some tears come out of her eyes.

"Told your brothers to calm down. I need to enter and save your mommy." Zion told.

    He was actually still felt it was his imagination hearing his baby voice just now. But he must try to make the babies calm down. He doesn't have any choice right now.

   Zion had used his ice ability to control the blue fire. Wanted to prevent it from spreading the entire room.

Adria heard his father, she wipes her tears and looks at her brothers. Zane immediately stops crying but Zev is still crying loudly. Adria didn't waste her time. With her chubby legs and the chubby hand, she crawls towards Zev and hits Zev on his head. When Zev open his eye and saw Adria in front of him, he immediately stops crying.

   As soon as the electric shield is gone, Zion quickly picks his wife. He didn't forget to pick up all his babies with his tail.

    Zion didn't forget to praise his babies. He pats all his babies' heads then immediately brings all of them to the hospital. 

...

"Remember I told you before, her body was protecting something from harming her babies? That thing attacks her heart now." Bernd told Zion.

"Get rid of it." Zion said.

"That's the problem. We can't see it."

    Zion glare at Bernd. His eyes glowing dangerously. Zion's mother who was just right beside him, press Zion's shoulder. Wanted him to calm down.

"What do you mean you can't see it, but you are sure that thing is the same thing that tries to harm her babies?" Zion's mother asks.

"I can't explain it. I can only show you."

    Bernd brings them to his office and shows four Amelia's X-rays. It shows from her head to her toes. From the four pictures, Amelia's body didn't show any difference. But there are different colors around Amelia's body.

"This is her first X-ray from her first day come here. This is her second X-ray when she was trying to protect her child before she gave birth. The third one after she completely heals and lastly is right now."

Bernd continues. "All the X-ray shows no problem with her body, but only her auras. The first and the third, she was in white. This is a normal aura. The second and the third shows the same black aura around her. Only this proof there is the same 'thing' try to harm her, but we couldn't detect it, inside her."

     Bernd frown. He had been trying to figure it out since Amelia's healing ability gone. Amelia missing ability had made him investigate a lot of case that has the same case as her. But he found nothing match to her problem. It stresses him more when he knows now how important Amelia to his leader.

"I am suspecting this 'thing' is the one that makes her healing ability gone... That thing is consuming her body slowly now."

    Zion's eyes were still glowing with anger but he controls his anger very well.

"The babies?" Zion asks.

"Surprisingly they are good. Very healthy. As General said it is their first time shows their abilities, the babies fall asleep as soon they lay on the bed. They must be very tired."

    Zion nod and left the room.

    As soon Zion left the room. Zion's mother pat Bernd's shoulder gently and said with assured smile. 

"Don't worry. You are doing well. Thank you, Bernd."

Bernd pushes her glasses with a smile. For the first time, Bernd shows a pure smile.

...

    In the room, Amelia had woken up and she is not in pain anymore. Her face also didn't show any sign of sickness.

"Our babies... Are they okay? I heard they were crying before I pass out." Amelia asks when she saw Zion enter the wardroom.

"They all good. Don't worry." Zion brings a chair to sit beside her and he caresses Amelia's hair gently.

"How are you feeling?" Zion asks.

"I'm okay." Amelia said. She sighs a little bit.

"Is there something wrong with me?" She asks.

"You are okay. Nothing is wrong." Zion said without any hesitation.

    Amelia sits down and hugs Zion's hands. She hopes that it is true, but she does feel something is wrong with her body. But she doesn't want to say it. She afraid this will only make Zion worried and force her to rest every day without doing anything. There is something she must do before anything could happen to her.

...

   Few days have past since the incident, today Amelia is excited as Ninja will be back as normal!

"Ninja! Look how good your body now!"

    Amelia changes the room into a mirror and Ninja can see her new body. Ninja has the same material robot-like before but now she has two legs like a human. She is in form like a human.

"Come on try to walk." Amelia said with excitement.

"Master. It feels different when I have to walk with two legs." Ninja said. Her digital face shows a big smile and even her eyes show she is happy.

"Do you feel any discomfort?"

"It feels good, Master!" Ninja easily walks and even try to jump with her new legs.

"Master is genius! Master is good! Thank you, Master!"

    Amelia puffs out her chest, feeling proud.

"No need to thank me. You have helped me a lot! Now... tell me if..." Amelia walk towards Ninja and asks her to bend down as she wants to whisper to Ninja. Ninja is taller than her!

"Is Matz is alone in his office?" Amelia whispered.

Ninja's eyes blink twice, and she quickly answers. "Yes. He is alone."

"My husband?" Amelia whispered again.

Ninja eyes blink twice again and answer. "General is busy meeting with others Zergs."

Amelia smile. "Let's go!"

...

"I don't understand what you were talking about." Matz was sitting on his chair. He has a mischief smile.

   Amelia has a smile too. She gestures something to Ninja and Ninja's eyes turn red for some time and all around Matz's monitor shows some footage.

    The footage shows Matz was with Bernd and Zion. On Bernd's hand, there is a box and he shows inside of it to Zion and three of them was frowning. Lastly, Zion gives the box to Matz. They say something and Matz seems to argue with Zion but Zion left them not long after that.

    Then there another footage shows that he is in office. He was analyzing the thing inside the box. After he had done analyze it, he put the box into his security cabinet.

    Amelia can see Matz's face twitch a little, he tries to smile like usual but Amelia knows he already busted.

"Haa... I know Ninja will be able to do this. Hahaha. But never thought you will be used to see this." Matz said after he had done looking at all footage.

"I wonder what else she can do." Matz looks at Ninja with a lot of interest.

Amelia smile. "You have to help me first, then I show you what more she can do."

Matz sighs a little and continues. "Why you need to show this? Why don't you just grab it by yourself? You already know where I had hidden it."

"I don't want to disrespect your privacy. That is why I am asking you. Politely." Amelia smile innocently.

   Matz laugh when he heard her. After he was done laughing, he stands up and walks towards his security cabinet where the footage had shown. He didn't open the cabinet but, he leans against it and cross his arms.

"Your husband forbids me to tell you about this."

"I know. That is why I ask you."

    Matz stares at her for a long time. Then he sighs hopelessly and opens the cabinet.

"I won't allow you to touch it." Matz warns her. "Your husband afraid this will harm you again."

    Matz brings the box and opens it up for her. Making sure their distance is not too far and not too near. Then Matz looks at Ninja.

"Ninja. Make sure your Master won't touch it. You don't want your Master hurts again, right?"

"Master be careful." Ninja said after she saw the 'thing' inside the box.

    Amelia didn't hear them, she already looks into the box. There is three stone inside the box. The stone shine with a pure aura. As soon her eyes look at it, she can feel the warmth and a very peaceful feeling surround her.

    When she looks closer she saw the stones have a white flower on each of them. It looks the same as the stone flowers that she had touched before. But this three stone is smaller than she had touched before. 

#####

Hello readers!

I am kind of sick to see Amelia had fallen sick three times already. LOL. It is not what I wanted it to be but every time I type this story, it turns out like that. If I want to change it with other scenes, I have to change all my original intention for this story! Yes. Dr. Strange's ability hunted me again. 🤣🤣🤣

The babies' abilities also just come out like that. I have no intention to reveal their ability until the last episode! Hahaha. I messed up! A LOT! 

Can you all guess what actually the stones are? 😏😏😏

~💞💞💞~

The truth is, I am still very sad about what happened to my close relatives. On the same day, his wife and their daughter also passed away. Only their son and their daughter-in-law had cure from the virus. 

We just settle our rituals and prayers today. Of course, I am still sad but there are no more tears to come out and I can't just cry and sad for the whole day... So, this chapter just shows up on my mind. I wrote it down and update one chapter for u guys today. 

Thanks for your prayers.

Thanks for your comments and

Thanks for the vote!

LOVE YOU ALL! ❤🧡❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
850 32 15
All I wanted was to help. I didn't expect to discover a world of non-humans. I have enough to juggle between going through medical school and work to...
363K 13.8K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...
1.2M 29.1K 92
The year is 4002. After the Great War between Humans and the Giant Aliens in the year 3022, humans were almost extinct. As punishment for the Humans...