Alpha's Little Wolf || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

NOW A FEATURED BOOK Your mind stutters dysfunctionally and you slowly take a step back. Your brother gets abr... More

Forward
Arrival
Mate
Escape
His property
Little wolf
Stupid Mate
Blind lies
Crazy alpha
Strange friend
Innocence
Tickles
Knock Knock
Lost key
Admiration
His Concern
Bite
Grey Fur
Gone
Kookie monster
Leaving
Lonely
Wolves
Met again
Warmth
Lip Balm and Kisses
Filth
Delusion
Nightmares
Just Stay
Cold Heart
Mates Of Souls
Blood
Silence
Temper
Avenge
Left
Broken Bonds
Q/A's Part.1
Case Closed
Sweet Bun Bun
Fallin light
Promise
My Mate
Friends
Worth His Tears
Death's Fate
Alpha And His Beta
Took His Precious
From Where It Started
To Where It Ended
I'm Your Filter
Jungkook, The Little Shit
Laws Of Harassment
No Kept Secret
Are You Asking Me Out?
First Date Or Something More
Forgive And Forget
It All Comes Down
Alpha's Shield
Berries And Kisses
Saved Or Killed?
Claws
Damaging Soul
The Tower Magician
Latching Demon
Disabled Pain
Before You Go
The Crowning
Pure Blood Alpha And Pure Breed Omega
The Suffocating Truth
The Real Truth
Omega Space
Moon Luna
Taehyung's Mate
The Royal
Sinful Wonders
The Woman In The Dark
White Snow
Heat
A Haze
The Murderer
The Red String
The Dead Mother
The Prince

Him, A Nightmare And It's Cure

3.2K 236 46
By Yoonchrisgull

Her body springs up the mattress, eyes forcefully stretching open to end the struggle of yet another nightmare. She is breathing heavily, head spinning and eyes red with fear and tears.

She shakes in her place, feeling her whole figure wet with sweats as an unusual coldness sits inside the room. Her hands comes up to fist the strands of her hair tightly as she is close to bursting. A soft sob escape the chapped barrier of her lips and tears fall freely down her eyes.

She shuts them tightly as her heart squeeze painfully in her chest. She cries while she sits curled to herself. This had been happening for days. Ever since the first one she had that night where she ran out of the room, they haven't given her any rest after that.

All she sees are the flashing of images behind her close eyes even when she rests them for a little nap. She hasn't slept for days and it is getting more and more unbearable and noticeable. Her distant eyes and the bag underneath are the star of her face these days.

She is lost in her tears, heartbreaking sobs silently crying for help. Anyone who can take her out of this mystery. She can't help it. She has been running from that part of her memory for years. And now it comes hunting her at nights, when she is vulnerable and unaware.

The cold in the room increases as she feels her sweat drying up. She shivers but doesn't mind it as she continues to cry. She keeps her voice low, aware even in a vulnerable moment like this to not wake up Jimin into worries. He has been working hard for his pack and must be really tired right now.

An eerie inhale escape from the corner of her room.

She stills in her bed.

Her door is locked. Her windows are shut. And there is no one else but her in the room.

She hesitantly pulls her hands away from her over-rubbed swollen eyes and tilt her head to the dark corner.

She blinks her blurry vision. There is a fog lining her room, especially the corner. She gulps. It's so dark that she can't see anything there, it's almost like there is no one there and she just misheard.

A giggle escapes the corner.

All the little hair in her body stands up on goosebumps. Cries now dead in her throat, her heart drums in her chest for a complete different reason now.

She rubs her eyes harshly to wipe the line of tears away to clear her vision as she pushes herself back towards the headboard.

There is no doubt something is lingering there. And the moment the fog clears a bit, she sees it.

A horrified gasp escapes her parched throat and she hurriedly moves away and get of the bed and like a few nights ago, the nightmares have her running out the door.

Except this time, she feels them follow right behind her.

Her first instinct so to barge into Jimin's room located right opposite of hers. It's unlocked and the doorknob slips her fingers as she frantically looks for the figure that is warmer than anything in this cold world.

She finds it empty, no sight of Jimin in any corner of the room. He is not here. She pushes herself back from the room and quickly run down the hall.

No wonder he didn't come barging into her at the sounds of her sob. He is way far away from her.

So she takes her legs to him. She feels her tears wiping past her eyes and bites her lips harshly to stop the full breakdown that is about to scream itself out to the whole house.

Her wet lashes flutter against each other as she tries to take the image that she just saw out of her brain.

An image of a disabled and abnormal figure.

A woman's figure.

With red blood eyes.

'No! No! It was gone. It was gone. Why is it back??'

She was smiling. She was grinning. She is happy she caught onto her again.

A cry left her before she could stop herself.

The scene is almost repeated. She remembers the last time she turned a corner, her father stood with wide eyes at her. She had run into his arms in seconds.

This time however, when she turns a last corner, the large lean figure of his gave off the protection that resides in his arms just for her.

She halts and he looks up from where he seated alone in the darkness of the living room. Even from here she can see the warmth in his gaze that he always tries really hard to hide.

Her eyes melt into more liquids as a whine escapes her. "Taehyung.."

He is immediately on his feet and she runs up and right into his arms. The cries are easy from there as she finds no resistance in hiding them. She's full on sobbing in his arms, her own wrapped tightly behind his back as she hides her face into his chest.

"Y/n.." He breaths out. While one hand rubs her back, the other large palm comes up to cradle the back of her neck.

He asks no question and let her take it all out. Her struggling was no secret from any of the men. They saw how distant and tired she was for days. Jimin has been dying inside out from worry. But he stopped himself and waited for her to bring it up to him.

They stand there for a few more minutes as Y/n slowly calms down. Soft whines leaves her after she stops crying. Taehyung just rocks her gently in his place, praying that it will calm her down.

It does, no matter how tense he is at the sudden contact. She always prefers to keep herself away from him. So being in this situation is new to him.

She sniffs as she pulls her little face away from his now wet shirt. She looks up at his god sculptured features and he instantly notice the red tip of her nose, her pouty lips trembling like a horrified baby while her red fatigue filled eyes shake in fear.

He melts right then and there. "Are you alright?" He mumbles.

She nods while still looking up at him. She notice the hazel in his eyes. His lashes are wet. Has he been.. crying?

His fingers slightly graze the skin of the back of her nap and he almost flinch at how hot her skin feels.

He frowns and Y/n takes in the concern that deepens his pretty irises. They are far from what they were like in her dream.

The hand behind her head comes up front and from the back of his palm, he feels her forehead.

His eyes turns owlishly wide in seconds. "You're burning." He curses under his breath.

She only stares back with unreadable eyes and the moment the man take a step back is when she realizes that she is still latching onto his body with her arms.

She immediately pulls them away and backs off. However, he stops her by tenderly gripping her arm. She tilt her head up.

"Let's go to the medical. You're not well." He softly murmurs in concern.

Y/n is quick to shake her head. That room reminds her only of the time where Jimin laid lifeless there while she cried in silent tears for him to come back.

"Y/n.." His velvet voice is gentle when he calls her, the deep rasp that always lines his words gone and hidden.

"No.." She pouts, so sensitive that she does not feel the tears brimming up her eyes again. Her cheeks flush up more in red. "I don't want to go..."

"Alright. It's okay. We won't go if you don't want to." He is quick to claim before those tears fall and she starts panicking. That is the last thing he wants to see. He is not sure if he can handle the devastating sight.

She sniffs, feeling his warm palm squeeze the area on her arm where he is holding her. "How about you rest on the couch and I'll bring you a cup of tea?"

He suddenly feels her tense up and hides a frown. It would have been easier for him to respect her privacy if she wasn't so bare of them right now. "I'll come too." Comes her less-conscious whisper and who is he to say no to her?

Soon, she finds herself sitting on the counter connected to the kitchen. She stares at the man's back as he move around to prepare her a hot drink. She sees him reaching up the upper draws and pull out the medicine kit.

He look through it and pulls out a packet of medicine, before grabbing the steaming tea and turn around to walk up to the woman. He place the cup before her and next to it the medicine for the headache.

"Thanks." She whispers in gratitude to which he nods at and then, she feels the warmth of his hand and fingers ruffling the top of her hair softly, a show of respectful effection.

Her cheeks warm up at his action while he push the chair placed next to her away to make more space and slumps down on it.

She cups the steaming tea cup in between her palms and stare down at it. He watch the way her eyes grow distant, as if remembering what had made her run out of her room in streaming tears.

So he steps in to distract her mind from the horror. "Y/n."

The female looks up at him, mouth parting at the way her name left his lips. He doesn't address her much by her name.

"Want to know something?" He questions.

Her eyes doe up at that. Taehyung is so secretive that she barely knows a thing about him. If he is going to share something then she will definitely hear it. So she nods, eyes sparking curiosity.

Taehyung smiles a little, having accomplished distracting her thoughts. His slender fingers tap the surface of the counter as he confesses. "Back in the academy, we were known as an inseparable pack."

He watch her delicate features lit up in surprise, and he continues. "Even though we had three alphas, three betas and one omega. We had unity. It would have been because we understood the concept of us existing and surviving in a human world and.. also the things existing even beyond us."

He adds in the end and watch as her face flash unreadable. He sighs.

"It's okay." He comforts. "To see and feel, to hide. In some ways we all do."

Her mind slowly registers his reassuring words. And she realizes that the more he says, the more at ease she is starting to feel.

"It's okay to share." He is staring at her with a warm gentle gaze, as if he knew. As if he saw the things that are terrifying her to her bones.

So she lets go fully and drops her shoulders as a shaky exhale leaves past her dried lips. She did hug this man and cried out for a good amount of time in his arms. He never questioned anything and she is glad that he understands.

"Thank you." She breaths out.

"It's what a pack does." His words warms her up from the inside. She is a part of their pack now. Her expressions melt into puddles at that.

She sniffs, feeling a lot better than before. She raise the cup up to her lips and takes a sip, without realizing how hot it's still streaming.

A gasp leaves her and she immediately gulp the burning liquid down her mouth as her eyes sting with water. Oh God, that was hot.

"Careful!" Taehyung is before her in seconds, looking at the pained expression on her face as her tongue lick her burned lips to cool down the surface. "Shit! Sorry."

She hiss, putting the cup down and shaking her head. "Oh no. It's okay." She waves him off like it's nothing.

A groan rumbles from within his throat. "I think I over boiled the water again."

She directs her gaze up at him and that is when she discovers at how close he is. She freeze into her place and looks like he also escaped the grip of worry as he also halts where he is.

She blinks, mind flashing back to the months ago dinner they had with her family. He had gripped her hand and pushed it down under the table.

She still remembers the shivers that ran down her spine as she pulled her hand away from him. That time, it scared her. He scared her. But now, it just makes her realize how it has changed. How he has changed cause he opened up more to her.

Staring into his eyes, she swears she saw a flash of colors shining his eyes. It was just for a second, but it was there. And it was mesmerizing.

"..Little wolf.."

-----------------

Smwkskskjewj SHIT ABOUT TO GO DOWN BABY ;))) Can we just appreciate how I have written Taehyung in this book. So secretive yet we know what he is thinking and what he wants. I love em all kekeke. So yeah warning ⚠️⚠️ get ready for some horror and gore and tooth rooting romance and angst.

So ya'll have no idea how much frustrating it is.. Or maybe you do.. At how unFUCKINGspired life is these days. This chapter gave me a headache cause I was forcing myself to write and complete it before 8. I hate this feeling ya'll TT

Realization finally sits in that I need to finish my paintings before the end of the month and after that we'll have our display. The teacher will choose how many to display and I think NONE OF MINE WILL BE T-T I HATE IT I HATE MAKING CLOUDS. THEY ARE SOOO FUCKING HARD TO PAINT!!!

So yeah I'm having a great time in my life 😬😬 how are ya'll doing??

Leave lots of love in your way

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 17.5K 31
"Mate." "W- What's a mate?" --- after taehyung had lived many mateless years, he found the mate he'd been waiting for all his life. but t...
326K 16.9K 53
"Reject me." "No." "You don't have to pretend. Just reject me. I don't need a mate." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A werewolf is suppose to have his mate h...
243K 11.1K 44
"You are mine! MY MATE!" he growled as held her "NO! I don't belong to you! I am not your ma-!" I yelled but he kissed me hard midway. started :17/1...
10.8K 724 58
Eun-ji never thought finding her mates was going to tear her family apartοΏΌ. BTS Werewolf AU. *Not edited, prob gonna edit once finished. English is...