The Fulani Bride (Boddo)

By HafsatMohdArabi

Boddo is a Fulani girl, who will be married at young age of 13yrs to the man who she never knew or saw in her... More

Authors Note
The Loving Boddo
Saddest page
The Mix
Baffah Gidado
About marriage
Still on
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Baffah going back to the city
Sad Boddo
Authors Note
Can't say
Different worlds
Back finally
Furious Innawuro
Fainted
Authors Note
Ardo's Anger
Awakening
Chapter 19
The Arrangemts
Sanarwa
Datti loosing it
Atine Trouble Woman
Atine planing something
Curious Datti
Chapter 25
New Triangle
About the traditions
Haj.Aisha is angry
The Arrangements of Arrival.
A Message
Arrived Finally!
Chapter 32
Datti's anger
Chapter 34
The Solution
Getting Darker
The Long Night
Jauro's shameful face
Manga unconscious
The Bonds
Cought in Act
Chapter 41
THE DESCION HAS BEEN MADE..
The preparation has just begun
Datti Finally Visited Manga
Finally the knot has being tied...
Author's Note

The Closer It Get...

1K 128 13
By HafsatMohdArabi

                   Alhamdulillah! Here is your page😊 I am doing good Alhamdulillah thanks for prayers a lot Mamy here the page and everybody Happy Reading and Stay bless always👍

🅿️30

" People hurry up please we are getting late". Ahijjo said loudly. Who was busy arranging  luggages inside the  trunk back of there car's.

Alh.Gidado nod his head looking at his loving wife Haj.Aisha on the bed, who was lost in her world of thoughts. " Did you heard that? Your lazy son cannot wait to visit his hometown Aisha". He said. laughing heavily. He continues putting his wrist watch after completing his button.
         He walks back and sat next to her where he can feel her restless heart beat which is full of so many things that cannot be said in one word. He put his hand on the top of her soft white hand which quickly bring her back to her sense's she looks at him with her enticing eyes.

" I know your worries my dear wife". He said staring at her beautiful eyes. She closes her eyes and opened them on him trying to speak at the same time. He quickly put his finger on her lips. "Shhhh! Not a word!. Trust me Aisha please, I have promised you since last night that nothing will happen to us or any of our family member ok". She wind up her tearful eyes on him.

" There you are! I have being looking for you all over and you are here enjoying yourselves having a romantic time with each or other whi...". " Ahijjo!". Hah.Aisha calls out his name. She  got up quickly blushing trying to reach out to his direction. Ahijjo runs out quickly laughing very loudly. " We are waiting outside!". He said loud and left.
          "Oh my, this boy is such...". She couldn't complete her sentence as Alh.Gidado hugged her suddenly from behind. " Whatever! The boy isn't lying". He said it leaning his head on her shoulder. Haj. Aisha smiles and pushed him back a little bit trying to get away from his hold. " Let's go they are waiting for us". She said.

He doesn't want to let go but knowing they have a long journey he nod his head and picks his phones and smile at Haj.Aisha who is busy putting on her veil.
They both left the room looking very happy.

" Looks like you have already make your mind to marry that village thing!". Minal said. Her voice is full of anger which can be feel by her words.

" How do I explained this to you Baby". Datti said with a low voice, staring at her.
      "Minal this is not just about what I want, try to understand this  please Minal. I can't go against my parents about this". He said with his empathetic voice.

" I do understand everything is just that you don't understand what your parents are trying to do". She said grabbing his hand to her chest.
He removed his hand quickly from her and move back a little bit trying to create a distance between them. Minal giggled with her face fullof sadness looking at him.
        "That's it! I am done trying to reason with you. I am so done with you Datti!". She screamed.

"Minal can you hear yourself! Are you asking me to disobeyed my parents are you?!". He said it loud shouting at the top of his voice this time which indicates to her how angry he is. She  looks scared this time and take a quick step back. 'Omg! He is so angry now'. She said beneath her.
         Datti who's still angry holding his head with his hand creasing his hair. looks her quickly removing his hand from his head. "Did you say something?". He asked staring her scary face. " N..no...no!". She mutterd. "Why?!". She asked staring at him trying to show her strength.

"Look Minal, you know I really love you right?". He said with his low sexy voice which always melt her heart whenever he uses it. She roll up her eyes looking at him this time she is very calm so is he.
            seeing him calm. Minal take a deep breath. she moved forward closer to him and wrapped both her hands on his shoulder, with her enticing eyes looking straight into his eyes. He follows her hands which are kept already on his shoulder, and stare with a look back to her eyes. Before he could decide what to next she was already all over him.

"Please Datti don't leave me please baby, I can't live without you baby please tell them that you love me. only me please". She said, with her seductive voice on his ears. Struggling Datti who was trying to move away couldn't resist what she has whisper on his ears. He quickly shut his eyes off as he is feeling something all over his body.
     she smile a creepy smile with deep eyes and evil mind. She presses her body firmly against his hard body as she kisses his cheeks. Datti quickly open his eyes. Her eyes moved to meet his as her lips from the most beautiful shape. That's quickly brings him back to his senses as he realizes they were so close. She smirk staring at him trying to kiss his lips.

She was very close to kissing him he giggles for a bit and pushed her away. "You are at it again". He said, in low voice trying calm himself. She moved back breathing very heavy trying to calm calm herself down while staring at him at the same time.
         At this time by just looking at his eyes you will indicates how frustrated he is at this time. He was about to speak when Ahijjo suddenly barge in without permission. "Brother is ti...". He stopped by seeing there position and appearance which seems strange, especially the looked Datti gives him was that of so much anger. And Minal leaning on that wall makes him feels very suspicious of them.

"What are you staring at?!". Datti asked, sounding very furious. "Oh! Come downstairs quickly we are leaving now everybody is rea...". " Go, I will be there with you in a minute". Datti said quickly trying to send Ahijjo out quickly. Ahijjo run out and closed the door behind him feeling very curious.

" You see? This all your doings, you just ruined the precious time we have  for us to discuss on what to do by trying to seduced me like always". He said, motioning her with his hand. Minal didn't said a word her head was down since Ahijjo interference.
          "Now I don't think we have anything to talked about. You are always like this from the beginning, is prohibited in our religion and culture you that but anyways... good bye have a safe trip back home". He said. He walk straight to the door was about to open it when she started apologizing to him. " Is alright. They are waiting for us I know your brother is waiting also we will discuss this on phone insha Allahu". He left without turning back.

She feels so terrible whenever he reject her, Minal is the type of girl that love life a lot she doesn't care about religion nor did she cares about tradition and culture. Datti was never her type from the beginning to start with despite he loves flirting with girls when it comes to romantic things he is difficult. She pick her phone hand back and left the room after some minutes. Datti likes Minal a lot but her bahaviour and personality sometimes makes have some doubt about there relationship. Both of them personalities doesn't clash at they are so different in every figure.

All the Family members left with so much happiness about there journey...

Village....

I can see a girl with her hair decorated with cowrie shell, and is dress with white cotton material, embollished with blue, red and green thread embroidery work, running after a white and black color little cow. She has a cheerful smile all over her face. She looks so pretty and extra beautiful today. That's girl is none other than our darling Boddo.

"Boddo! Boddo!! Hye Boddo!!!". A voice keep calling her far from behind sounding like it's getting closer each second.

"I will catch you today! I must show Innawuro I am more stringer than her today, do you heard me my little cow?". Boddo said. " Wow my beautiful bride look stunning today hah!". Manga said. Laughing from behind. Boddo stopped quickly. Suddenly her mood changed into a fearful one. Her body was shaking non stop, she can neither move nor can she  turned back as she was scared to death.
           "Don't tell me you dress up all for that good for nothing city boy who doesn't even know your value?". He added, as he is getting more closer to where she was standing. Boddo fear  keep getting more stronger she shut her eyes off so tight as she can't hold herself at this time.

Seeing her body shaking Manga smirk and grabbed her hand. The shocked Boddo open her eyes quickly just to find him standing in front of her with shallow devilish smile. "Boddo the city people are about to be here let's go ho...". She mute suddenly seeing the scene in front of her.
         Manga quickly looked at her with his devilish eyes. " What are you doing to h...". "Shut up! Listen to me now  you this little girl". He said. Motioning her with his finger. " You think you are so smart, Interfering all the time with my affairs with my fiancee right? So let me tell you something listen to me very well. The next time you see me with my love just walk back to wherever you are coming from else you will regret this! Right my love". He hurried said. Giving a low sweet voice on the last word with, staring at Boddo.

Poor Boddo couldn't say a word her eyes were still on him staring with so much fear, full of tears. "Oh my bride is crying. Manga's bride, I will let of your beautiful hand my Boddo don't worry. it's breaking my heart to see you cry, and Manga wife should learned to make others cry not cry herself try next time don't cry ok". He said smiling at her.
         He let go of her hand and left them standing like a statue he keep on looking back on her smiling. They didn't take any step until he left finally they are unable to see him. Innawuro run quickly to Boddo and hugs her. "Sorry my sister I shouldn't have left you alone here, please I am sorry". She said while trying wipe out Boddo tears.

" I am sure he was just here to make you sad well don't let him stop crying now and be happy. Do you know what?". She move back smiling at Boddo while her hand are still wiping Boddo tears. " I just heard from your father, that Bappah Gidado and his family are on there way I am sure is a matter of time will be here soon". Innawuro said with a cheerful face trying to cheer Boddo which she do succeeded as our Boddo finally smiles. They rushed back home.

On there way home there is so much on Innawuro's heart that she wanted to discuss with Boddo about Datti but couldn't seeing how sad Manga makes her just she don't want to add to her trouble at all. But so much is going on her mind she is feeling uneasy about the arrangements because of what she heard during her visit to Boddo house this morning.......

         See you on our Next Page Which will soon be with you Insha Allahu...I am grateful for your prayers and those who have called thanks a lot I am getting much better now Alhamdulillah 🙏 May The Almighty Allah continue to bless us with good health Ameen🤲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Noorul-Ayn By madamsbs

General Fiction

124K 20.2K 54
#20 Spritual (29/12/2020) #2 Fulani (28/12/2020) #1 Hausa (11/12/2021) A girl that haphazardly steps into a mans life and tries to steer him out of h...
118K 13.2K 32
COMPLETED English/Hausa For someone who has never had it easy in life, Labiba believed her world has finally come to an end when she was practically...
9.4K 2K 18
COPYRIGHT 2020. "Sometimes love waits for you and you don't even know" ~Naeemah Looks can be deceiving, instincts can't! Stuck...
6.7K 1.7K 38
Third of the BFFs series. *** Fatima Abba Sulayman has always been the one to follow her heart. But after what happened to her while in senior secon...