KING DOTH: THE YOUTUBIANS

By kingdoth

A race of humans called the Youtubians attempt to take over the entire galaxy with the assistance of an evil... More

G* FORCE
The Arrivals...
JESSIE COME BACK!!
THE MAXIMUS PRIME...
MEMORIAL DAY SURPRISED!!👍👍
BRUSH YA SHOULERS OFF JAY!!
HAVE LONDON BRIDGES FALLEN?
LAUREN LONDON & MY MORNING AFTER:
😠EASY DOES IT🦋: WHAT U NO?
GET THE PICTURE, GET THE💩 YA#💩🐒🤡🐵!!
I LIKE HER ALOT!!!
WHICH ONE IS MORE ADORABLE??
#Bhadbhabie popping massive collars:
ENCORE
SOFTLY, WITH THIS SONG...the QUADRUPLE THREAT!!
HOT CROSS BUNZ; GET 'EM WHILST THEY 🔥
MULATTOS IN DA HOUSE!!
CANT TRUST IT!!!😠 from #PANIC POOL
QUEEN SAG IN DA CASTLE!!
OOOOOH THIS LUV IS SO:
THATS ME IN ThE SPIDEY COSTUME ssshhhhhhhh
CAN'T BELIEVE IM HONORING P*DITTY?🙄
Anastasia
51 YEAR-OLD PDIDDY GLAM SLAMS 27*YEAR OLD🦋🐥!!!
QUEEN JESSICA'S RETURN!!!😝
For Michelle le
YOU MINUS KING ME..
pop life
THE LADDER DAY SAINTZ
CLEARLY ONE OF MY FAVES...
BHAD BHABIE
times up🤔
all in
CAN'T BE WITHOUT U BHABIE!!$$🤑
The Arrivals part 2:
EUREKALERT!!😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
mayhem
Man listen...
MEET MAGAZINE😠 VS. TOMMY DA BITCH
finished

WHAT'S THE SCENARIO?

25 1 0
By kingdoth

     At first, Damian thought it was a terrific idea. Him, his mother, two twin sisters and his grandmother, riding across the country. From Saint Albans,  Queens New York, all the way to California. The entire trip by car...a raggedy but reliable Ford s#Panictation wagon his mother nicknamed Betsy.

     The silly name notwithstanding, Betsy had been a thorn in Damian's side for the past five years. Since he was eight. It had gotten to the point that even glancing at the beige and wood paneled brown vehicle instantly made him nauseous. It was the routine of it all which pissed him off the most.

      He'd attend school the customary five days a week, and then on Saturday, it was the dreaded food shopping excursion which had become more of a religion in his family, than even the one he learned of in the Majority Baptist Church each Sunday. So it was school Monday to Friday, food shopping on Saturday, and church on Sunday.

     When, one might ask, did the boy get time to himself...to do the things he wanted to do? And a great question it was; because the inevitable answer was never. He could tolerate church because it didn't last all day long. And he could tolerate school because he truly had no choice in the matter. Not that he had much of a choice with church, either.

    But school was mandated by the city, while church was mandated by his mother. (A mother he'd thought way before the trip to Cali, was short a few screws in her mental toolbox. But knew it for sure afterwards.) And his mother brooked no refusal from any of her children on both fronts. Particularly, when it came to the food shopping.

     His mother, Susan Dowling, was a social worker. And she'd often rail against the Black mothers who she assisted with food stamps and housing and medical coverages for their entire family. "Th

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
39.7K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...