Carina's Little sister

By username0448

More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
A/N
41
42
43
44
45
A/N please read

10

2.4K 62 1
By username0448

[Sofia's POV]

How did he even know we would be here? We never told him that we would be having a funeral for Andrea today. And we specifically told everyone to not mention it to anyone else.

"It hurts that I wasn't invited" he said.

"Maybe there was a reason for not inviting you" Carina said.

"Aha I see, this little useless piece of shit has told you some sob story" he said and let out a laugh.

"I will kindly ask you to leave sir" Maya said in a calm voice.

"No but please, tell me Sofia what did you say to them?" He asked me.

"N-nothing" i nervously stuttered out.

He slapped me across my face.

"Wrong answer" he said.

I saw Maya talking to the police, Carina tried getting to me but dad only pushed her away.

"I t-told them what you did"

"H-how you hurt me" I said.

"Sofia you can't go around telling people lies, didn't I tell you that" he smirked.

"I-I'm not l-lying" I said.

Another slap across my face.

Carina pushed my father who held me up against the wall.

"Get away! Don't be like your sister" he screamed at Carina.

"Y-your hurting me" I said.

"There it is again, lies"

"I'm going to show you what pain feels like"

"This one is for your attitude"

a slap across my face.

"This one is for your whining"

Another slap.

"This one is for your lying"

A punch on my mouth.

"This one is for being useless"

Another punch on my mouth, except this time he did not stop. The punching continued and I felt my lip starting to bleed and my mouth.

And then it stoped.

I looked up and saw three police officers handcuffing him.

I sunk to the ground and people surrounded me, asking me if I was okay.

"C-carina?" I asked.

"Carina is talking to the police, let's get away from here" Maya said and picked me up.

"The ambulance is on the way" she said.

"W-why" I asked.

"You need to get checked out, can't you feel that your hurt?" She asked.

I took my hand over my mouth but I didn't feel anything, when I looked at my hand it was blood on it.

"N-no" I said.

"It's probably from the adrenaline, their is the ambulance" she said.

"Your staying with me?" I asked.

"Of course" she said.

A paramedic told me to sit down in the ambulance so they could check me out if I needed to go to the hospital or not.

"This might hurt but I need you to open your mouth wide so I can see if it did any Injury inside your mouth" he said.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and it really hurt badly.

"Alright, your lip will need a few stitches since it's ripped up pretty badly. I will take you to the emergency room" he said.

"I'll come with you don't worry" Maya said.

"C-carina?" I asked.

"The police is taking her down to the station where she will give her statement about your father, but don't worry okay sunshine?" She said.

"Mmhm" I said.

"I'll give you some sedatives so you won't be in so much pain" he said.

"You need to lay down okay" he said.

I laid down on the ambulance bed and they closed the door. The drive towards the hospital didn't take so long.

"Hi I'm Doctor.Avery and I will help you today- oh your Carina's sister" he said.

"Y-yeah" I said.

"Then I really promise you you'll get the best care" he said and smiled.

"I'm going to start by cleaning the wound and then I'm going to do a couple of stitches, you won't feel a thing okay?" He said.

"Okay" I said.

"If you feel uncomfortable and need me to stop just say the word" he said.

"Okay, Maya can stay right?" I asked.

"Of course" he said.

The cleaning and stitches went fine. Carina arrived when I was done. She looked kinda Calm?

"Hi Bambina, how are you feeling" she asked.

"Awesome" I replied sarcastically.

"They are going to look over the evidence and my statement and then they'll decide how many years he will be in prison" Carina said.

"Good" I said, my smile quickly fading.

"Let's get you home" Carina said.

[Maya's POV]

As we arrived at home I started making dinner while Sofia sat down on the couch with Carina.
I thought it would be good for them to talk about what happened, I mean they both must be pretty shaken up.
But surprisingly Sofia hasn't showed any emotions about the situation that happened, it concerns me a bit.
This would either mean that she doesn't feel safe with Carina and I to talk with us, or she's just simply stuffing her feelings inside.

"She says she's fine, that she just want to get over it" Carina said and sighed.

"We both know she isn't fine, what if-if I take her down to the station tomorrow and she can spend some time with Andy and I while we check thru the truck so it's safe?" I said.

"If she wants to then sure, she needs to let her feelings out. It's not going to end up good if she just ignores it" She said.

"I know, when's her next therapy appointment?" I asked.

"Friday so in two days" she said.

"Crap I'm not going to be able to wait outside for her then we have training at the station" I sighed.

"I've only got paperwork so I'll do it" she said.

"Okay well do you mind finishing dinner so I could ask her about tomorrow?" I questioned.

"No problem Bella" she said and took over

I knocked on the door to the room.

"Come in" I heard.

I walked in, Sofia was laying on the bed faced to the wall.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to come down to the station with me tomorrow, we could hang out with Andy" I said.

"Okay" she said quietly.

"You know you have a choice right? If you don't want to come with me you don't have to" I said gently.

"I want to come with you, I'm just really tired sorry" she said.

"It's okay, would you mind me asking a question?" I asked.

"Go for it" she said.

"I've noticed your not talking so much when your around me, I just wondered if you feel uncomfortable with me" I said.

"No no god no, your really nice and I'm not uncomfortable around you. I'm just-" she stoped herself halfway thru her sentence.

"Your just what?" I asked.

"I'm not comfortable speaking about it yet, I don't like talking about my feelings. Your not supposed to talk about that" she said.

"Who taught you that?" I asked.

"Dad" she said.

"When I first met your sister I was in a bad place mentally, I had a lot of anxiety and I didn't like to talk about it. Sometimes I came off as rude but that wasn't my intention. With Carina I learned to talk about my feelings and she encouraged me to do it, she always let me talk about whatever I wanted and she listened every time."

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that your entitled to your feelings and you have a right to talk about them. I will gladly listen to what you want to talk about and so will Carina. I'm not pressuring you in to it so don't take it the wrong way, I just wanted to remind you that your not alone in this and whenever your ready to talk we will be here for you" I said.

"O-okay"

"Carina has never been this happy with someone before, your really good for each other" she said.

"She's the best" I said.

"She really is" she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
305K 13.6K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
253K 6.7K 25
ใ€Œ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ใ€ โ›in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
2.1M 109K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...