Serendipity

By ikki-aldini

You were born special, you haven't got your quirk yet but your parents, the Bakugo family, wondered what your... More

Bakugo Matsuki and Katsuki came to Earth.
My life with Heros.
Home!!!
Sensei!
Battle! : Matsuki VS Shoto (Individual Battle)
Breached School.
.Alpha Mode.
USJ Trip!
Attack On USJ!
Sports Festival?!
Crowds.
Wait.. Alpha... Quirk?
Meet Up With Shoto's Family Day!
Sports Festival (1)
Sports Festival (2)

U.A.

15 2 0
By ikki-aldini

  "REEE I GOT INTO U.A.!!!" I jumped onto Katuski, happy enough he caught me.

"Alright, ALRIGHT. Get off me, you're heavy." I pouted as he put me down.

"MEANIE KATSUBRAT." I teased.

He obviously got mad and chased me around the house. We were panting and coughing after giving up on running around while shouting as well.

"Enough you two crackheads. Time for some dinner slash party." Okasan smiles as she placed down some good food.

"Spicy food!" Katsuki smirks.

"My favourite ramen?! Aww Okasan! Just because I told you that day that I liked my soba in a special way that doesn't mean you have to really make it!" I smiled and punched Okasan teasingly.

She laughs. She pats my head and rubs her head against mine.

"Gah! Anything for you! Anyway, Otosan is coming home soon." Right when she says that the door opened.

"Otosan!" I got cheerful and ran up to Otosan.

I hugged him tightly.

"Oh, hello Matsuki. Getting along well with Katsuki hm?" I nod as an answer.

"Matsuki, come here! I need you to help me with something!" Okasan calles me from the kitchen.

"Cominggg!" I let go of Otosan and when into the kitchen.

{Minutes after the "dinner/ party".}

"Kacchan, I just hope you, Deku-chan and I are in the same class." I sighed as I curled myself up like a baby under a blanket as I slowly fall asleep.

[Katsuki's POV]

I got up and checked on Matsuki. She's fast asleep. I softly smiled as I push strands of her hair back behind her ears.

'We promised.'

[Flashback to way earlier]

"Oi Matsuki. Why do you even plan to go U.A.?" I asked the girl walking infront of me.

She turned back and winked.

"I'm basically the most recommended person by heros to be in U.A. you know? In addition, I would reject but because Aiza- I mean, you and Deku-chan is going as well then, why not right?"

She said something about something else, but what is it?

I decided shook it off sonce I don't think it's some necessary things.
.
.
.
.
.

We sat down on someplace where there were just the two of us. We picnicked there as we stuffed ourselves with the food we bought. After a while, she stood up.

I tilted my head, confusion and curiosity filling in me. She turned and stuck out her pinky.

"Katsuki, promise me that we will stay together forver and never leave each other's side. Also promise me that we will continue to keep fighting and reach for the top 5 heros' spots!" She gave me her kitty smile.

I looked down to the grass and smirked.

"I promise you sis. You better keep this promise since you were the one who disappeared." I growled at her.

[Flashback ends]

'We promised.'
I leaned my head onto her forehead and fell asleep.

{Skips to start of school}
"Deku!" I ran up to him and hug him.

He was blushing which says I'm too close to him.

"Oi! Stay away from him." Katsuki hits my head and drags me away from Deku.

"Kacchan! Let me- Ugh. See you later Deku!" I waved him goodbye.

Deku had a sweat drop on his head. He laughed it off awkwardly. Of course, I'm Bakugo Katsuki's One and Only Sister. Of course he is protective of me.

We head into class. Right when I came in the first person I looked at was a guy. He had split hair colours like me. Only white and red. I feel a weird sensation in me. Is this what they called? Uh, the ...

Serendipity?

I felt my heart pounding as I sat infront of him. I felt as if there were holes burning at the back of my head as I feel him staring into me. I felt insecure and re-choose my seat next to him behind a black haired girl.

(Just imagine Yao-momo sitting infront of you and not beside Shoto will do)

"Hi there! What's your name?" The girl turned back and smiled at me.

I gave her a sweet smile and responded,

"Hi, I'm Bakugo Matsuki."

She seemed in awe for a moment.

"But isn't that guy Bakugo Katsuki?" She moves aside and points to my spiky haired blonde brother.

I giggled. She was confused.

"He's my brother! If you wanna ask me what I would like to be called, just call me by my name. I feel safer that way." I placed my hand on my chest softly and tilted my head to the side with a soft thin lip smile.

She smiled back and said,

"Hai!"

Someone then came into the classroom. It was Deku!

"Deku-kun!" I smiled and waved at him.

He shyly waved back while his other hand rubbed the back of his neck. We still had lots of extra time so I met a few new people.

"Call me Tsu-chan, Matsuki, right?" I nod.

The girls were really helping me ignore the half-half dude beside me.

"Hi! Im Ochako Uraraka! You can call me Ochako if you like!" She has that sweet smile.

It seems Deku might like her. I smiled sweetly back to her.

"Hey! You're that Bakugo's sister right? Nice to meet you! I'm Kaminari Denki!"

"I'll call you Denki, if that's okay with you?" He nods and gave me a thumbs up with a wink.

A weird short purple guy came up to me.

"H-hey t-there, Matsuki. Y-you-" He was headed too close to me.

Right before he could touch me or get and closer, Katsuki slammed my table and glared at the guy.

"Touch her and I will burn you grape head. Mineta." Katsuki growls.

It seems the grap head was a pervert.

"Katsuki, you know I can protect myself right?" I tugged his shirt.

He sighed.

"I'm only doing this because I don't plan and want you to end up with some random pervert."

"Hey! That's mean! I know how to handle my love life okay! Just because you're older by a few seconds probably doesn't mean you earn the rights to even handle my love life!" I huffed.

"Would you date that guy then?" Katsuki whispers in my ear.

He points his eyes to the half-half haired guy. I felt weird. He turned to us with a questioning look. I feel warm blood rushing into my cheeks.

"N-Not for you to know." I puffed on side of my cheek as I mumbled.

"Gah! You're such a brat! You don't even know you might end up with some cheater! Don't come crying to me!" Katsuki got angry and his quirk exploded lightly from his hands.

"Sh- Shut up Katsuki!" I stood up infront of him.

"Oh yeah? C'mon Matsu-brat! Come at me! Let's fight." Katsuki clashed his fist with his other hand, creating a smoke.

"Tsk, I don't want to Katsuki. I don't plan using my quirks carelessly." I turned around.

The guy. He looked at me.

"Quirks?"

"Let all of you know later, but, don't misunderstand me and mistook me for some betrayer." I mumbled.

[??? POV]

'Betrayer? What even is she talking about?'

I felt my heart thumping. It's been like that everytime I look at her or talk to her a little. I touched my heart and gave a thought about it.

"Todoroki-kun?" Someone woke up from my daydream.

I looked up to see Uraraka-san. That's weird. I don't feel it anymore.

"Something wrong?" She questions.

Should I tell her? Maybe she would know?

"Well, can you keep this a secret?" She nods as an answer.

I took a deep breath.

"That girl there, you know her?" Uraraka-san nods.

"Mhm! Matsuki-san! Why? You have feelings for her?" Uraraka-san gave me a funny look.

"Feelings? What is that?"

"Hm, hm! It's basically mean that you like or maybe even better love her! What do they say, it's um, um, oh yeah! True love! Serendipity. Maybe that's for you since, you never really like anyone do you?" She raised her eyebrows as a sign of her not being sure.

I nodded in agreement.

"Thanks for answering me, Uraraka-san. I do hope to be able to know more in the future"

"Anytime, Todoroki-kun!" She waves at me as she went back to her seat. 

"Our Homeroom Teacher is coming! Please be in your seats!" A guy with glasses came in and stuck out his arms in a weird way as in for politeness I think.

"Eh, Iida-kun, you're the one not sitting down." Some of then said.

I heard her giggled. She sounds, cute.

(Let's say this horrible author is changing this story into her way. ;-; No worries it's still lowkey the same. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...