Home.

By StaryClxuds

Izuku midoriya, a boy who is now 15 years old. He used to have it all when he was younger. A happy family, fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Just a little note!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Just a little note! Again
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20, the final chapter! ❤︎
AHHH HOLY SH1T
Quick question

Chapter 9

4.6K 150 193
By StaryClxuds

??? POV

Everyone at school had been annoying as usual today, classes droned on for what seemed like hours and I just had to miss the bus. Luckily it was the first day of summer break. A deep sigh left my lips as I walked down the concrete path.

Cars drove past me and I could smell the gasoline, disgusting. I got bored of walking with my head down so I took a look around, my crimson eyes aimlessly fluttering from place to place.

I looked at the sunset, it was pretty and calmed me down a bit. The warmth of the sun relaxed me. I continued walking until I heard.. some kind of metal scraping? I wasn't really sure but I just ignored it.

I kept walking and started walking over a bridge, you could see the ocean from here and it was stunning, I would have loved to admire it further but the sound of soft sobs broke me from my thoughts.

"The fuck?" I grumbled to myself as I spotted a part in the chain link fence had been lifted, someone needs to check that out.

I heard another sniffle and I looked around, until I saw him.

A boy with messy hair, standing dangerously close to the edge. What the fuck? He's gonna fall doesn't he know that?

I got a look at his face and he was smiling a bit..

My eyes widened. No..

I ran towards the boy without hesitation. I usually don't care about other peoples problems but that didn't matter to me at the moment, the only thing that mattered right now and then was the green haired boys life.

"Hey! Stop what the fuck are you thinking?! Get away from there!!" I yelled out to the boy while running, my heart pounded harder in my rib cage as I saw him look down. I made my way through the hole in the fence as he stepped off.

My hand harshly grabbed him arm and he seemed confused. His eye lids began to droop as he passed out. My spiky blonde hair fell in front of my face a bit as I looked down.

I pulled him up with all my might and fell onto the safety of the sidewalk. I just sat there for a moment with the passed out boy straddling my lap. I was still in shock from what happened and only just grasped the situation.

He was gonna kill himself. The thought brought back horrible memories and my grip on the boy tightened, I don't know why but I felt a wave of protectiveness wash over me.

I wanted to keep him safe from the same fate as.. no I can't think about him now, he's already gone. I've got bigger problems.

I adjusted my backpack on my shoulder before I stood up, carrying the frail boy in my arms and pulling him to my chest. He felt so light.. too light. I frowned a bit before I started walking home again.

I'm only doing this so he doesn't end up like.. Him. I don't want to let anyone else have to suffer like he did.

———————————————————————————

Izuku's POV

Right now I felt warm, what was going on? Did I die? Maybe I made it to heaven.. or is heaven even real?

I started hearing faint noises coming from somewhere around me. I opened my eyes to see a roof over my head, one I'd never seen before.

Did I not die? Just great. I'm probably in some mental hospital, stuck here forever.

I looked around the mysterious room I'd somehow woken up in, I was on a decently sized bed with light grey duvet covers draped on top of me. I looked over and saw a brown wooden desk in the corner of the room by a window. My eyes shifted and landed on a dresser which was also made of wood, the knobs were round and silver. I looked on top of the dresser and spotted some picture frames.

I stood up from the bed and walked over to take a closer look at the picture frames. Inside one was a photo of a little boy, who looked to be around 6, had a toy sword in hand alongside a pirate hat and eyepatch. Some sort of halloween costume. The boys
eyes were a fiery red, his hair was blonde and spiky.

There was also another kid in the picture. He was plump and had brown hair that was shaved into a buzz cut. He wore a white tank top and greenish cargo pants. On his back were red dragon wings - which were obviously fake - and he wore red Devil horns on top of his head. Maybe this photo was taken on Halloween?

The two looked so happy but I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. When I was younger dad never let me go trick or treating. He said it was a waste of money so I never got to experience it.

I flipped the frame over to reveal writing on a little sticky note, which looked very old and worn down.

The grey colored graphite stuck out against the bright yellow piece of paper.

-Happy Halloween Kacchan!-

The note was clearly writing by someone young, the messy wobbly letters easily gave it away.

Kacchan huh? Wait why is this picture frame here? Am I really in a mental hospital?

A frustrated sigh escaped my lips as questions and possibilities swirled around my mind. My thinking was cut short by the sound of a voice.

"Ya I know ya old hag.. yuppp" a deep voice which had a little bit of raspiness said to someone who they referred to as, 'old hag.'

Footsteps started approaching the room I was in and I began to panic. I set the picture down and leaped onto the bed, Turing to face away from the door and towards the wall and pulling the covers over me. I didn't wanna get caught snooping..

The door opened and I heard the person step into the room.

"Hey you awake?" The boy asked. I contemplated pretending to be asleep but decided against it. I rolled over to the other side to get a look at the person who was there.

He had blonde spiky hair and scarlet red eyes. The boy looked to be maybe 16. He reminds me of someone. Oh! This must be that Kacchan kid from the picture.

I realized I was staring for a little too long and sat upright, looking at the floor.

"Uh hello! S-sorry but I'm not really sure what's going on right now so I'm a bit confused.." i trailed off and there was a bit of silence before he spoke.
"Tch. You're at my house. I wasn't sure where else to bring you and I sure as hell wouldn't leave you on the sidewalk so here we are."

My eyes widened from the realization. Of fuck oh fuck oh fuck! He caught me and saw what I was trying to do. He's totally gonna judge me and I'll be humiliated. I just wanna kill mysel-

"Tch stop muttering. I'm not gonna make fun of you for something like that. Also no you are not gonna go trying to kill yourself again alright loser?"

He growled a bit in annoyance. I need to get my mumbling habit under control. I gulped and looked away from his eyes. The wall suddenly became super interesting.

I felt the weight in the bed shift as the blonde sat next to me.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugo. What's your name huh?"

———————————————————————————
Thanks for reading! Sorry bout the late chapter, I'll make sure to post more regularly.

Quick little note! The kid in the picture frame Izuku was looking at is one of the bullies that appear at the beginning of the anime, this one:

1313 words ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

6/8/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 543 13
Despite a large age gap, Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya were extremely close. Their personalities thought to clash, developed to complement each...
57.9K 1.1K 49
Izuku Midoriya struggled with life, to say the least, ever since he was announced quirkless,he lost everyone,everyone that he cared for.His best frie...
202K 6.1K 67
⚠️Includes⚠️: Depression, selfharming, boyxboy, suicide attempt, anxiety ⚠️I do NOT own any of the characters or pictures I used in this book. THIS I...
298K 8.1K 19
Izuku Midoriya has been bullied his entire life. After collapsing during a test, Katsuki Bakkugo becomes suspicious of his old friend. He soon learns...