Kidnapping a Daddy as a Gift...

By akitetsuo

DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED Please read it on the official... More

Warning / Disclaimer
Chapter 1: "I can't bear the thought of you being happy."
Chapter 2: She was completely exiled.
Chapter 3: "You are my Daddy."
Chapter 4: "You make me feel disgust!"
Chapter 5: How cheerful it is to slap the jerk!
Chapter 6: Throwing a hundred yuan at his face
Chapter 7: Don't come to disgust me.
Chapter 8: An engagement ceremony for two slimeballs
Chapter 9: A family of hypocrites
Chapter 10: A man good at bearing grudges
11. As long as I'm still alive, she won't choose another man.
12. Give back my son.
13. 'Almost, almost got hit!'
14. You say you hate it, but really you like it.
15. Slipping in to Save Bao
16. How could it be him?
17. Bring her back.
18. Free Bao from the baddies
19. That woman is a nuisance
20. How can you deserve him?
21. Is this little kid his son?
22. Rescue your FL quickly.
23. How dare you use me!
24. Why did he kiss her?
25. Baby Bao missed mommy so much
26. Don't Let Him Ruin You This Time!
27. Shameless to the Utmost
28. There Will Definitely Be a Day of Success
29. Why is this woman here?
30. This chick is feisty!
31. How come he is here?
32. Daddy, I missed you so much.
33. You don't bully Mommy.
34. "Who would ever want you?"
35. "Will you marry me?"
36. "I'm gonna call the police!"
37. They really got married just like that?
38. A match made in heaven.
39. Stay away from women?
40. Marrying a good woman
41. The first time being scolded
42. He's not that big of a prick after all.
43. They were idiots.
44. Jade that can be carved
45. It was shameless
46. You tricked me?
47. Have you ever acted in a sxx scene?
48. Happy cooperation.
49. Secret lover
50. Re-shooting the old scene
51. Everyone in the studio was shocked.
52. Deliberately setting him up with her.
53. A matter of life and death
54. It hurts!
55. To turn things around?
56. Malicious flattery
57. She was mortified!
58. He would leave eventually.
59. Didn't know better.
60. Who did she think she was!
61. How dare she!
62. Injured
63. Trending
64. A shining star
65. Who'd dare to make me leave?
66. Malicious intention
67. Play cat and mouse
68. Strike while the iron is hot
69. His foreboding had come true.
70. To seek justice
CHAPTER 71 + A NOTE
72. A plan
73. Bao's father
74. Call white black and black white.
75. Offend the Xu family?
76. The big shot.
77. Time to shine.
78. Couldn't afford it
79. The gown is worth 130 thousand yuan.
80. Growing up together.
81. Keep her distance.
82. So close.
83. The center of attention.
84. The prey.
85. Too cruel.
86. Something must be wrong.
87. No one would come for her.
88. No danger, just a scare.
89. He really kissed her?
90. It was too rare to see.
91. She was very touched.
92. Must revenge.
93. Perfect cross-dressing.
94. Sharing a bed together?
95. Are you that desperate?
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
AN

141-145

6.3K 104 25
By akitetsuo

DO NOT VOTE PLEASE!

DO NOT VOTE PLEASE!

DO NOT VOTE PLEASE!

DO NOT VOTE PLEASE!

141. This is not over.
Translator: Flying Lines
Some onlookers around gasped in surprise. They thought Xia Xingcheng was too bold to do this even though she had a deep background. They thought that that woman must have an influence too and was not easy to mess with.

Now, more people were waiting to see a show. They were all looking forward to what will happen next.

At the same time, they also wondered which powerful person was protecting Xia Xingcheng and whether they could help her this time.

After being slapped twice, that woman's face was already red and swollen, and her makeup was almost smudged. After realizing what happened, she wanted to hit Xia Xingcheng.

Instead of kicking her this time, Xia Xingcheng simply clamped her hands together so that she could no longer move.

"The first slap was for my son because you called him ungracious. The second slap was for me because you called me a bitch. You brought this on yourself. If you try anything again, I don't mind giving you two more slaps."

Saying that, Xia Xingcheng cut her loose coldly and started to walk away with Bao.

That woman knew she was no match for Xia Xingcheng, but she couldn't bear to let her go. And everyone was watching she couldn't bear to lose face either.

This was a Kindergarten for the rich and powerful, even those parents watching them were in the upper-class circle, she had come too far to get to where she was, how could she let this bitch humiliate her.

With this in mind, she shouted angrily to Xia Xingcheng, "Bitch, you just wait. I tell you, this is not over!"

Then the woman walked away with her crying child, presumably to seek help.

Xia Xingcheng did not care, even if she could find help, so what? Bao did nothing wrong. No matter what, no one could bully her precious son.

The teacher came over, worried about Xia Xingcheng getting angry at their kindergarten, she said apologetically, "I'm sorry, Miss Xia. We are also responsible for this matter. We will handle it fairly soon."

Xia Xingcheng shook her head, not caring. "It's ok," she said. "This had nothing to do with you. If she wants to make trouble, let her come to me.”

Hearing this, the teacher was somewhat moved, and secretly admired Xia Xingcheng's generosity.

Then the teacher began to console Bao, saying that Bao did the right thing, and he should learn to protect his rights and interests. As they were chatting, Sheng Yeting drove over.

After getting off the car, those onlookers around hadn’t dispersed, they gathered in twos and threes, whispering, seemed to be really waiting for that woman to come back.

Sheng Yeting got out of the car and was disgusted with their gaze. He glanced around coldly, and the onlookers around all looked away sudden awkwardly.

Some people were ready to leave with their children, because Sheng Yeting's cold eyes were too terrifying, making people feel cold like they had fallen into an ice cave.

Sensing the atmosphere was strange, Sheng Yeting walked up to Xia Xingcheng and asked, "What's the matter? What happened?"

Xia Xingcheng's face was still not looking good, but she didn't want to say anything more. "There was an incident," she said. "please wait for a moment."

Xia Xingcheng knew that woman would come back, she must solve this matter today, or Bao would be bullied again at school.

She would never let Bao get hurt, not even a little bit.

Aside, Bao’s eyes were red, seeing his daddy came, he immediately rushed into his arms with crying sound and grievance: "Daddy, you are finally here. Mommy and I had just been bullied. A child wanted to grab my bear, I wouldn’t give it to him, so his mother called me ungracious.”

Bao complained, crying, regardless his daddy could understand or not. Just venting it out loud made Bao feel better.

Sheng Yeting frowned tightly and probably guessed what Bao was saying, his face suddenly became livid.

There were people who dared to bully his son, did they have death wishes?

People around changed their faces rapidly. Bao called that man “father”, they all heard it clearly. Some of the onlookers had seen Sheng Yeting and had vaguely guessed his identity.

There was shock on their faces. No one expected that Xia Xingcheng's husband would be the famous Sheng Yeting, the president of Sheng’s group.

No wonder the Xu family couldn’t take Xia Xingcheng down!

Then the onlookers were all a little worried about the mother of the child. After all, no one dared to offend Sheng Yeting.

As they were just thinking of that, the woman came back with her husband, looking angry. When she saw Sheng Yeting beside Xia Xingcheng, she was surprised for a while and did not recognize him.

When she saw Xia Xingcheng's husband was very handsome, a touch of jealousy showed in her eyes because her husband had a fat head. She pointed at Xia Xingcheng and shouted angrily, "Honey, this is the little bitch who bullies our child and hit me. You must do me justice!"

She thought that her husband would teach the bitch a lesson, but she did not expect shit the next second. Her husband changed his face and give her a slap directly.

The man had more strength, the woman was directly knocked down to the ground, bleeding out of the corner of her mouth.

The woman couldn't wrap her head around it, looking at her husband, surprised and afraid.

The man recognized  Sheng Yeting at first sight. He tried to get others to introduce him to Sheng Yeting countless times before, but he did not think it would be in such a situation.

Immediately, he walked to Sheng Yeting with fear and bowed deeply. "Mr. Sheng, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was your son. My family did the wrong thing. I apologize for them.”

The child saw his father humbly apologizing to others willing, he was no happy. He immediately pulled his father's hand shouted: "Dad, I don't care, I want the bear, make him give it to me.”

The man slapped his son in the face, ignoring his son's cry and tears and looking at Sheng Yeting nervously.

Sheng Yeting didn't have many expressions on his face all along. He just said, "I don't want to see you all again."

Hearing this, the man could not help but tremble, but he didn’t dare to say more, could only pull his wife and son to leave.

The curses coming from their car still could be heard vaguely, but it didn't matter anymore.

That family would never come back. Thinking of this, Xia Xingcheng felt relieved.

The matter was settled, those who were watching didn’t dare to stay, they all left immediately.

142. He was warm inside.
Translator: Flying Lines
Sheng Yeting was standing on Bao’s left and Xia Xingcheng on the right. The three of them were walking down the street like a family, looking warm and sweet.

From time to time, Bao would ask Xia Xingcheng to carry him, Xia Xingcheng could only pick him up in her arms.

Sheng Yeting was watching beside her, feeling a little jealous, so he turned his head and didn't look at her.

So, the family went home happily.

As for the couple and their child, after the slap on the face this time, they would be too humiliated to show up again and probably would never come back.

When they got home, Sheng Yeting stretched out his big hand with clear bones, grasped the doorknob, turned it, and the door opened.

Bao ran in excitedly, today he was very happy. Xia Xingcheng stood behind him, watching him running around with the bear doll, she couldn't help smiling.

Bao played for a while then got tired, he put the bear on his bed and covered it with a quilt, then he went to take a bath.

When he came back from the bath, he went to bed with the bear in his arms and a smile on his face.

After seeing Bao fell asleep, Xia Xingcheng was finally relieved. Today was a busy day, her voice got hoarse, so she took a cup and went downstairs to get some water.

After pouring herself some water, she quickly drank it all. Then she washed the cup and was about to go upstairs.

When she turned around, she saw Sheng Yeting coming. Suddenly there was awkwardness in the air. Finally, Xia Xingcheng held out her hand and waved, "You haven't sleep at this hour."

"Yes." Sheng Yeting nodded in response.

"Thank you." Xia Xingcheng smiled sweetly at Sheng Yeting.

Sheng Yeting turned around and took a look at Xia Xingcheng. "Thank me for what?"

"Well..." Xia Xingcheng thought for a while and then continued, "Thank you for joining us today. I've never seen Bao this happy."

Sheng Yeting didn't say anything but took a sip of water.

"You don't have to thank me. I am Bao’s nominal father now. I should do this for him. Make him happy, then I'm happy."

A little surprised, Xia Xingcheng paused, then curved her lips, for some reason, she felt warm in her heart.

This man in front of her, he was warm inside, not as cold as his appearance.

" Anyway. Thank you."

"Hmm." Sheng Yeting just nodded his head. Today, he didn't know why he suddenly went to perform on the stage. And he wondered would there be pictures circling around.

"It's late, drink the water and go to bed early." Xia Xingcheng was surprised. Did Sheng Yeting care about her?

"Okay, you too."

So they both went to their rooms. One night passed with no dreams.

The next day.

As usual, Xia Xingcheng scrambled out of bed and cleaned up.

Bao and Sheng Yeting were having breakfast when she went downstairs. "Good morning."

"Morning." Sheng Yeting replied coldly to Xia Xingcheng and continued to eat his breakfast.

When Bao saw Xia Xingcheng downstairs, he jumped out of the chair, patted his body, ran to her and hugged her.

Feeling warm, Xia Xingcheng bent down and rubbed Bao's head.

"Bao, I’m going to work now. Be a good boy at school, okay?”

"Yes, mommy. I will." Bao nodded and hugged Xia Xingcheng, like he did not want to part with her.

Xia Xingcheng went to work. She fixed her hair in the car and smiled sweetly when everything was ready. She felt good about it.

"OK!" She closed the mirror case, looked out of the window, then at her watch, and waited for her arrival.

"Ring-ring-ring." Xia Xingcheng, who was just about to take a nap, was woken up suddenly by the sound of a phone call. She shook her head to get sober and took out her phone. Seeing it was an unknown caller ID, she answered carefully.

"Hello."

"Hello, is this Xingxi's agent?" The person on the phone was a respectful man, sounded reliable.

Xia Xingcheng took a pause then nodded. "Yes. I'm his agent. What can I do for you?"

"I am a staff member of a variety show called "Little Fresh Meat Out Of The Oven". We recently discovered Gu Xingxi’s potential, and we think he is a good and hard-working actor. So we want to invite Gu Xingxi to our show."

The voice on the phone was not too eager or too condescending. Xia Xingcheng nodded and thought he had good credibility.

She stroked her chin and began to think.

Now Gu Xingxi was just a "little fresh meat". He needed to raise his popularity, otherwise, he would be out-shined by other stars. The audience was very fickle. If he did not appear in public often, they would go to fan other stars in a short time.

So he needed to go on more shows to impress the audience. Although the casting of “Love Through Time 2” had been over and increased his popularity, it was still far from other successful stars.

Therefore, she contacted other variety shows but received no response from them for a long time, which troubled Xia Xingcheng for a while.

And this show, "Little Fresh Meat Out Of The Oven", they gathered a variety of popular stars and made the audience satisfied, so it became very famous and popular these days.

"Hello? Are you still there?" Halfway through her thinking, Xia Xingcheng was pulled back by the voice on the phone.

She composed herself. "Ah, yes, I am here."

"Well, you don't have to trouble yourself. If he doesn't have the time, maybe we will do this another time." The voice at the other end of the call sounded a little disappointed, which made Xia Xingcheng did not know whether to laugh or cry. The voice on the phone sounded nervous.

She hurriedly explained to him: "No, no, I was just distracted. I couldn't believe it because your show is quite popular recently. I was just wondering if this was a con.” Then she laughed a little.

The man on the phone also laughed, feeling funny.

After all, Xia Xingcheng was indirectly praising their show by saying that she couldn't believe such a popular show would invite Gu Xingxi. This took his sense of honor to the next level.

"Ha-ha, no, I'm glad you think so. So, would you participate?" Praise and Participation were two different things, and his job was to make sure whether they could attend this show or not.

"Of course." Xia Xingcheng promised. "It's our honor to be in your show."

"Ha-ha." The man laughed for a while and then said to Xia Xingcheng, in a more conciliatory tone than before: "So we'll be waiting for you. When are you coming to the shooting?"

Xia Xingcheng scratched her head and thought for a while, "Today is fine. We have time today.”

"Great. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

After this phone call, her car arrived at work. Xia Xingcheng hurriedly put her phone into her purse, got out of the car and hurried to her office.

143. Who the hell is playing hard to get with you?
Translator: Flying Lines
On the way to her office, everyone greeted Xia Xingcheng with "Good morning."

Xia Xingcheng nodded "Good morning" in response.

She went to Gu Xingxi's training room, knocked on the door and entered.

"Xingcheng, you're here." Gu Xingxi stopped what he was doing and walked over to Xia Xingcheng.

"Well, how's the training going?" Xia Xingcheng looked at the sweat on Gu Xingxi’s body. He was training this early in the morning, he was really working hard.

Gu Xingxi looked at the muscles in his arms and the sweat all over his body. "Not bad," he said.

Xia Xingcheng nodded and patted his arm. "Nice, it's a great improvement."

Gu Xingxi blushed and scratched his head after being praised by Xia Xingcheng.

"All right." Xia Xingcheng resumed to her usual seriousness and flipped through the files in her hands. "Today, I got a phone call from a popular variety show called ‘Little Fresh Meat Out Of The Oven’. They wanted to invite you to the show. Xingxi, this is a good opportunity for you, you should really seize it."

"Okay." Gu Xingxi nodded slightly. He looked at Xia Xingcheng's serious face, for some reason, he felt she was cute.

"Huh?" Xia Xingcheng sensed Gu Xingxi’s glance and frowned a little. "Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing." Gu Xingxi looked away. "When do we go to the shooting?"

"Today." Xia said with a straight face, "Go get ready, we will leave soon."

Gu Xingxi widened his eyes. "Today? This urgent?"

Xia Xingcheng put away her files and looked at Gu Xingxi. "Now we should raise your popularity as soon as possible. Variety shows are a great option at the moment. So, go get ready now."

"All right." Gu Xingxi did not dare to say anything more, he went to take a shower, changed his clothes and headed to the shooting site.

When Xia Xingcheng finished her work, she left the training room to meet Gu Xingxi at the company which shot "Little Fresh Meat Out Of The Oven".

As she walked into the company, unexpectedly, she ran into Sheng Chenfeng.

Sheng Chenfeng was also invited here today. He did not expect to see Xia Xingcheng here. He smiled at her and prepared to approach her.

Seeing that it was Sheng Chenfeng, Xia Xingcheng remembered that Sheng Chenfeng had drugged her at the party. Fortunately, he failed to rape her. Otherwise, Xia Xingcheng would never spare him in her life.

She couldn’t help but roll her eyes at him. Ignoring him, she turned away, intended to go another direction. She didn't want to spend another minute in the same room with him, she would be disgusted.

To her surprise, Sheng Chenfeng caught up with her as soon as she left and grabbed her slender arm.

Xia Xingcheng frowned, looked at his grabbing hand on her arm, feeling sick. She shook his hand off and gave him an angry stare. Then she wanted to leave right away.

One can't avoid one's enemy. She was too busy to find Sheng Chenfeng to avenge that night, but it did not mean that she had forgotten about it!

She wouldn't let him go so easily after her suffering.

Sheng Chenfeng, however, did not give up and continued to catch up with Xia Xingcheng, blocking her way.

In desperation, Xia Xingcheng turned around again and tried to go another direction, but Sheng Chenfeng blocked her way again.

"Get out of my way." Xia Xingcheng's tone was indifferent. She didn't want to be around such a pervert.

"No." Sheng Chenfeng was very unscrupulous this time and refused to get out of her way.

Xia Xingcheng wanted to rush up to him and slap him, but she said to herself, "you can't do this. You can't hit a pervert, you will dirty your hand."

She calmed herself, took a deep breath, and said, "Again, get out of my way."

Sheng Chenfeng felt her aura around him slowly becoming stronger. He swallowed, still standing in front of Xia Xingcheng.

Frustrated by him, Xia Xingcheng changed direction again.

However, Sheng Chenfeng not only grabbed Xia Xingcheng's hand this time, but also almost pulled her into his arms. Luckily, Xia Xingcheng avoided him quickly. She was secretly glad.

She glared at Sheng Chenfeng again. She was afraid that she could not resist herself from slapping him.

"Xia Xingcheng, don't be a bitch. I came to you with good intentions. And you avoid me? I'm telling you, there are so many women out there who like me, and I've seen so many of them play hard to get, like you."

"Pooh, who the hell is playing hard to get with you?" Xia Xingcheng rolled her eyes at Sheng Chenfeng again.

“Huh?" Sheng Chenfeng approached Xia Xingcheng step by step and said, "Even if you are playing hard to get, this is too much. It is a blessing for you that I have a crush on you. And you don't even appreciate it."

Xia Xingcheng stayed silent, secretly reminding herself not to talk to a pervert. If she talked too much to a pervert, she would go crazy.

"You still ignore me?" Sheng Chenfeng was getting a little angry, but he couldn't hit her because he had a crush on her.

Seeing that Xia Xingcheng ignored him, he walked towards Xia Xingcheng step by step. Xia Xingcheng had no choice but to step back.

“what do you want?” Xia Xingcheng turned her head because she did not want to see Sheng Chenfeng's disgusting face.

Sheng Chenfeng's mouth curved: "Nothing, I just want to invite you to a meal."

“No way!” Xia Xingcheng refused firmly. She turned her face around and stared at Sheng Chenfeng's face with angry fire in her eyes.

Sheng Chenfeng was really cheeky, did he know what he did last time? And he dared to talk to her like this? He was really something.

"Not even a meal?" Sheng Chenfeng frowned. She was really fierce like a spicy pepper.

Xia Xingcheng rolled her eyes, bypassed Sheng Chenfeng and tried to leave.

However, Sheng Chenfeng followed her like glue shamelessly. She just couldn't get rid of him.

“Stop following me!” Xia Xingcheng ditched Sheng Chenfeng and made a detour to continue walking.

Once again, Sheng Chenfeng stood in front of Xia Xingcheng and held out his arms and legs to prevent her from passing.

Xia Xingcheng couldn't get past either side. She couldn't help but feel frustrated. "What would make you get out of the way?"

“Have a meal with me!” Sheng Chenfeng's attitude was very decisive.

"I told you, no way."

Sheng Chenfeng paused, squinted and thought for a moment: "Then go shopping with me!"

"In your dreams."

"......" Sheng Chenfeng became silent: "No way and in my dreams. Which one is it?"

Therefore, Sheng Chenfeng did not leave her alone after half an hour of argument.

"Dine with me."

"No."

Xia Xingcheng was irritated. This man was like a band-aid, you just couldn’t shake him off.

And not far away, there was a restaurant and a man was sitting at ease, silently, in the dark, watching all this.  His gaze became intense gradually.

This man was Sheng Yeting.

144. Great wine deserves great beauty.
Translator: Flying Lines
At this time, Sheng Yeting was looking in the direction of Xia Xingcheng, he squinted his eyes, looking dangerous. Jiang Xiyun and He Lin were stunned a little by the cold aura emanated from him.

He Lin was Sheng Yeting’s work partner and an old friend for many years. Although He Lin was not as close as Jiang Xiyun to Sheng Yeting, he was still one of Sheng Yeting’s good friends.

Jiang Xiyun and He Lin looked at each other and saw the surprise in each other's eyes.

Sheng Yeting had been looking wrong since he got here, and now he seemed ready to explode.

Approaching Jiang Xiyun, He Lin whispered, "Jiang Xiyun, what's the matter with him? What is going on?"

No wonder he was surprised because the Sheng Yeting he knew was notoriously aloof and had a great ability to control his feelings. So what he looked like now was too rare.

Jiang Xiyun shook his head, thinking of Sheng Yeting’s recent behavior, he began to wonder too.

In a flash of inspiration, Xia Xingcheng’s lovely face came to his mind. Sheng Yeting’s strange behavior seemed to have started since he married Xia Xingcheng?

As expected, Jiang Xiyun looked at the direction Sheng Yeting was looking at and saw Xia Xingcheng talking to a man on the other side of the restaurant.

And that man they all knew, it was no one else, but Sheng Chenfeng, whose ass he kicked last time!

Jiang Xiyun understood and looked at Sheng Yeting with a complicated look in his eyes, he couldn't tell what he felt.

He Lin saw their subtle expressions and became more curious. He couldn't help but quietly ask Jiang Xiyun: "Jiang Xiyun, what are you hiding? What is going on? Just tell me.”

Jiang Xiyun’s thoughts were interrupted, he straightened up his face, pretended to be mysterious and shook his head, saying nothing.

He glanced in the direction of Xia Xingcheng from time to time, and He Lin followed his line of eyesight.

A man and a woman seemed to be having a meal on the other side of the restaurant. The woman had her back to them, so they could not see her expression, but from her temperament, she seemed to be a beautiful woman. The man they all recognized, it was the black sheep of the Sheng family.

After watching them for a while, He Lin didn't know what he was looking at. But seeing Sheng Yeting staring in that direction nonstop, he continued watching.

As for Xia Xingcheng, she was already on the verge of venting her anger. She would have pushed Sheng Chenfeng away if she didn't want to make it too ugly with him in the restaurant.

After giving him a cold stare, Xia Xingcheng lowered her voice to warn him: "Mr. Sheng, I said I didn't want to dine with you. Please respect a lady’s wishes like a gentleman."

Her deliberate refusal and indifference did not make Sheng Chenfeng go away. On the contrary, he could not help feeling complacent secretly because he thought that she must be playing hard to get so that she could get things from him.

Who was Sheng Chenfeng? He was a young master of the Sheng family. A lot of women wanted to be with him willingly. Xia Xingcheng was just doing this to get his attention.

With this in mind, Sheng Chenfeng became more complacent and said with a smile. "Of course, I will respect a lady's wishes. But in my eyes, you are different from others."

"Xia Xingcheng, has anyone ever told you that being like this, you look so charming?"

Seeing that he was going too far, Xia Xingcheng quickly interrupted him and said, "Well, Mr. Sheng, I don't want to hear this. What do you want exactly? I'm very busy right now."

She had already lost her patience and wish to turn around and leave. But Sheng Chenfeng was blocking her way, leaving her no way out.

Sheng Chenfeng knew she was already pissed off and he should quit where he was ahead, but he thought she looked more beautiful when she got angry.

Then he coughed gently and said: "Well, since we are already in the restaurant, we might as well dine together. Miss Xia, for my sake, are you really gonna refuse?"

Xia Xingcheng took a deep breath and wanted to decline formally. But she already knew Sheng Chenfeng's temperament, she couldn't get away if she continued to confront him like this.

She still got things to do, so she just sat down, looking rather pissed.

Sheng Chenfeng was so pleased to see Xia Xingcheng sitting down, then he called the waiter to order.

On the other side of the restaurant, Jiang Xiyun and others also saw this clearly. When they saw Xia Xingcheng sat down with Sheng Chenfeng, Jiang Xiyun could clearly feel the coldness oozing from Sheng Yeting.

He Lin shivered uncontrollably, looking at their various expressions, he became more curious.

But at this time Sheng Yeting's expression was getting more and more gloomy, so he could only keep his questions inside, getting anxious.

As for Sheng Chenfeng, he changed into a completely different person since the waiter came. He began to order food politely and occasionally asked Xia Xingcheng what she liked to eat, acting rather like a gentleman.

Xia Xingcheng kept a cold face the whole time. No matter what Sheng Chenfeng asked, she just lowered her head in silence, ignoring him.

Sheng Chenfeng did not get angry, on the contrary, he acted in a generous manner deliberately and continued to say: "Xingcheng, the foie gras here is not bad, they are airlifted. Do you want to try it?”

"I don’t eat foie gras." Xia Xingcheng coldly refused.

"Then order this salmon, they are freshly killed, very tasty. It's good for your skin. You really should try it."

"I'm not interested in raw meat. Help yourself."

Sheng Chenfeng was choked several times and felt a little embarrassed, after all, the waiter was present. So, he coughed embarrassedly and said to the waiter: "Well, just bring us what I talked about. You can leave us now.”

The waiter then went away, leaving Xia Xingcheng with him alone at the table.

Sheng Chenfeng's burning eyes swept over Xia Xingcheng's beautiful face, and he thought that she indeed was a beauty, even beautiful when she was angry.

For this beauty, he could take the suffering. Besides, to conquer a woman like this, it was the real achievement.

After a while, the dishes were served one after another. All kinds of dishes covered the table up. But Xia Xingcheng did not take even one look at them.

She was planning how to get away later when the waiter brought over a bottle of wine.

When Sheng Chenfeng saw the bottle of wine, his eyes lit up. He motioned the waiter to open the wine and said to Xia Xingcheng propitiatory, "This red wine is excellent, flown from France, rare to find. You have to taste it.”

"Others don't even have a chance to drink this wine. Great wine deserves great beauty."

Saying that, Sheng Chenfeng poured a glass of wine and handed it to Xia Xingcheng.

145. Was he kissing her?
Translator: Flying Lines
The great aroma of the wine made Xia Xingcheng's eyebrows raised, and what happened that night flashed through her mind again, leaving her extremely angry.

She now seriously suspected that Sheng Chenfeng was doing this intentionally. He knew that she would not let that incident go but she couldn’t do anything now. He was humiliating her deliberately.

Xia Xingcheng held out her hand and wanted to pour the glass of wine on Sheng Chenfeng's ugly face, but she refrained at the last moment.

Today was a very important day for Gu Xingxi, she must not make mistakes here, or Sheng Chenfeng might get desperate and do something crazy.

Taking a deep breath, Xia Xingcheng managed to make her voice sound normal, but still, she snorted. "Mr. Sheng, you know I can't drink, so I won't."

She deliberately said she couldn't drink, just to remind herself that she hadn’t forgotten what happened that day.

But Sheng Chenfeng acted like he did not hear what she said and pretended that nothing had happened. "Xingcheng, you have made such a great achievement with Xingxi. I'd like to propose a toast to you. I admire your ability. You've done a lot for the company."

Then Sheng Chenfeng drank all the wine in the glass at once. He seemed to be in a good mood.

Xia Xingcheng frowned impatiently and felt speechless. She thought whether the wine was good and her performance in the company had nothing to do with him. She didn't do it because of Sheng Chenfeng.

Moreover, if she had known Sheng Chenfeng’s character as a boss, she would not have taken the job here. She would rather starve to death!

Xia Xingcheng did not pick up her wine glass in front of her. She did not intend to give Sheng Chenfeng the honor, and there was no rule that she had to eat.

"Sorry, Mr. Sheng. Help yourself. I really don't drink."

Sheng Chenfeng's face was already a little livid at this time, he was trying his best to press his anger. Fearless, Xia Xingcheng continued: "Besides, I feel sick because of the smell of the wine. I can't stand it. I don't feel well, I have to go to the ladies’ room. Excuse me.”

Then Xia Xingcheng got up and left her seat, she could not hide the annoyance in her eyes any longer.

She really didn't want to be here for one minute. It was suffocating.

Sheng Chenfeng was stunned for a moment, but he couldn’t stop her at this time. He could only watch Xia Xingcheng leave and hoped she would come back.

He was confident that she would come back to him.

Since Xia Xingcheng wanted to go for the long haul on him, he just had to play along.

Such confidence, perhaps only Sheng Chenfeng had it.

After Xia Xingcheng left, Sheng Yeting got up too. "I'm going to the bathroom." Then he left.

Jiang Xiyun and He Lin looked at each other, confused. There was obviously something wrong with Sheng Yeting!

But certainly, they did not dare to ask. After Sheng Yeting left, He Lin quietly asked: "Jiang Xiyun, that is Sheng Chenfeng. Is Sheng Yeting angry about him?”

Sheng Chenfeng was the black sheep of the Sheng family, everyone knew that for a long time. Sheng Yeting was not likely to get angry over him.

But there must be a reason for him to be angry like this.

Jiang Xiyun looked at Sheng Chenfeng who was dining there alone with a complicated expression on his face. He sighed deeply and said to He Lin or to himself, "Maybe it is because of the woman beside Sheng Chenfeng."

After hearing this, He Lin was too surprised that his jaw almost fell off. " What did you just say? He knew that woman?"

For Christ’s sake, he had known Sheng Yeting for so many years, and there had never been a woman around him.

Not to mention, Sheng Yeting was clearly angry. Was he angry because of that woman?

Thinking of it, He Lin became more surprised, but seeing Jiang Xiyun looking lost and did not want to say more, He Lin could only shut up and quietly observe.

But there was no sign of the woman.

Xia Xingcheng went straight to the bathroom and intended to sneak out from the back door.

As she closed the bathroom door, she was startled to hear the sound of the door being locked.

Before Xia Xingcheng could turn around, the scent of a man came to her, and she was pressed against the wall by the man before she had time to escape.

"Ah."

Xia Xingcheng was so frightened that she opened her mouth to cry for help, but the man quickly covered her mouth.

It was at this time that Xia Xingcheng realized that the man in front of her was Sheng Yeting.

Xia Xingcheng was surprised to see Sheng Yeting here. Seeing his gloomy face, she motioned him to let her go and explained to him.

"Yeting, look, it's not what you think it is, I...”

Before she could finish speaking, Sheng Yeting coldly interrupted her, "What is it then?”

There was danger in his eyes, and his deep eyes seemed to suck Xia Xingcheng in. "I think you really have guts, to dine with another man," he said.

Sheng Yeting was really angry, Xia Xingcheng could tell, so she explained urgently: "Yeting, listen to me. It's not what you think. That man is my boss."

"Oh? So you have to dine with your boss? Did he want to take advantage of you?”

Sheng Yeting sounded contemptuous, he lowered his head and looked at the woman he was holding threateningly.

Of course, he knew that Sheng Chenfeng was her boss, and he also knew that Sheng Chenfeng had wanted to rape Xia Xingcheng. If it weren't for him who rescued her in time, she would be…

The scene of them dinning together came back to Sheng Yeting again. He was too far away to hear what they were saying.

But the smile on Sheng Chenfeng's face was genuine! If Xia Xingcheng didn't want to please Sheng Chenfeng, how could he be smiling!

This woman really didn’t learn her lesson, in the end, she wouldn’t even how she would die!

Sheng Yeting was oozing coldness that Xia Xingcheng could not help but shiver. "Yeting, please don't be like this, just let me explain." she gritted her teeth and said.

Before she finished speaking, Sheng Yeting's handsome face enlarged in front of her, and a soft feeling came from her lips.

"Emm..."

Xia Xingcheng was stunned. Her eyes were widened for a long time that she couldn't wrap her head around it. But the cold and sweet feeling on her lips was real.

Xia Xingcheng could not believe it, was Sheng Yeting kissing her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 20.5K 61
Bei Qingqing was left to fend for herself over eighteen years before the rich Bei Family finally took her back. She found that her identity as a daug...
80.9K 1.7K 51
BOOK-1 : 1-199 Chapters (COMPLETED) BOOK-2 : 200-250 Chapters (COMPLETED) Synopsis - Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was al...
786K 20.8K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
23.8K 1K 13
His empress. Her emperor. After a lifetime, would things be the same? Would they be the same? ORIGINAL STORY Photos not mine. Mined on Pinterest. Cr...