I DON'T LIKE COFFEE [SAIKI K.]

By ranposs

Where the only flaw of the most boring girl of PK. Academy is that she doesn't like coffee โ”€and therefore, ๏ฟฝ... More

I DON'T LIKE COFFEE
PROLOGUE
[01] I DON'T LIKE BIRTHDAY PARTIES
[02] I DON'T LIKE CHRISTMAS
[03] I DON'T LIKE COLD DAYS
[05] I DON'T LIKE RUMORS
[06] I DON'T LIKE SATURDAYS (PART ONE)
[07] I DON'T LIKE SATURDAYS (PART TWO)
[08] I DON'T LIKE THREATS
[09] I DON'T LIKE BUTTERFLIES
[10] I DON'T LIKE READING MINDS
[11] I DON'T LIKE LOVE WARS
[12] I DON'T LIKE LOVE CONFESSIONS
[13] I DON'T LIKE BROTHERS
[14] I LIKE YOU
[15] I DON'T LIKE ENDINGS
I DON'T LIKE FAMILY REUNIONS (EPILOGUE)
I HATE DETECTIVE GAMES (special)
SOMEONE STOLE MY SAIKI FANFIC (AGAIN) BUT WITH AI NOW !!

[04] I DON'T LIKE RICH PEOPLE

5.4K 230 335
By ranposs

· ────────── ·

· ────────── ·

"AWESOME! THE PLACE you live in is awesome!"

Saiki, Kaidou, Nendou, Aren, and [Y/N] were now contemplating Saiko's garden. The five friends were shocked to see such an enormous field with trees, fountains, and even mountains!

[Y/N], for example, had never experienced something like this before. Poor girl meets rich! Maybe this could be the only chance to—

I know what you're going to say, Narrator. But I don't even like Saiko... He is a dick.

A dick or not, he's a millionaire. You might have a 360° change in your life!

You know that 360° is a complete circle, right? So if I do it, I'll end up in the same place.

BO-RING!

"[L/N], you look impressed," said Saiko, interrupting her thoughts. "... At least someone is."

"Yes, of course," she answered, a kind smile on her lips. "Your garden is very nice. I bet your house is like that too."

"Not the reaction I wanted, but I'll take it."

The six of them were now inside and admiring the 'weird paintings hanging everywhere.' [Y/N] tried to approach one of them but then heard Saiko telling the price of the entire collection: 700 billion yen! 2.3 billion yen each, approximately —not even a lifetime of work could pay up if she broke one of them.

This is not 'Ouran Highschool Host Club.'

[Y/N] quickly backed off, walking backwards.

"Oh!" she said, after stepping on someone. Then she turned around and started bowing, with her cheeks flushed. "Saiki, I'm so sorry."

Great, now my chances of talking to him are even lower!

They were never high enough, [L/N].

Saiki nodded and walked in the other direction, following Saiko and "listening" to his explanations.

"If you rearrange those paintings, a secret door will appear, right?" asked an excited Kaidou, already with his crazy ideas.

Yet the entire group ignored him, as Nendou had taken one painting out and started inspecting it, wondering why it was so expensive if it didn't look like it.

Saiko lost his mind and rushed to take the art piece out of his hands. As the rich kid didn't know Riki, he didn't understand why Nendou couldn't realize he was holding a pretty expensive thing.

While Saiko had a mental breakdown because Nendou said something stupid to him, [Y/N] neared his friend. She wanted to explain to him why what he was doing was very dangerous —if it was possible, of course.

"Nendou, if you break the painting you could go to jail!" said [Y/N], frowning. "You won't be able to pay it, still if all of us helped you!"

Who says I would help him pay?

"Don't worry, [L/N]," he answered with a proud smirk. "I am always extremely caref- Wow! It's a tiger!"

"What?"

[Y/N] turned around after hearing Nendou's exclamation and faced a big orange cat. She opened her eyes, stunned.

Add this to the list of things [L/N] [Y/N] has never seen in her entire life.

"It is about the same as having a giant house cat," said Aren, narrowing his eyes and nodding.

What?! I know I have a little fish, but this is not how a house cat looks like!

"I wonder if this tiger is one of those man-eating tigers that killed its trainer!" exclaimed Kaidou, looking hopeful.

What?! Oh my God, I need to get out of here fast!

Good grief. Don't worry [L/N], nothing will happen to you.

And just as Saiki's thoughts were some kind of magic (*wink wink*), Nendou started playing with an honestly submissive tiger. He laughed alongside his new little-big friend while Saiko stared at them, dumbfounded.

Saiko frantically started showing them his most precious objects, trying to make them admire him. However, revealing one thing after another, no one except for [Y/N] was impressed —she wasn't enough to make Saiko satisfied, though.

He had to convince everyone he was outstanding.

"Oh, look at the time," said Nendou, staring at a very expensive clock. "We better get going. Let's go eat some ramen!"

The four guys and [Y/N] started walking towards the exit. This day had been stressful enough for our spectacular main character.

Of course, it has! I was close to a fricking tiger, for God's sake.

"If you're hungry, my world-class chef..."

So pathetic.

The friend group left Saiko's house, hearing his complaints in the distance. Despite Nendou's requests, they decided not to eat ramen with him but go to their respective homes.

[Y/N] saw the opportunity and approached Saiki —who, as always, was silently pacing.

"Hey, Saiki!" she said. "Do you mind if I walked you home?"

Yes, I do mind. A lot, actually.

Saiki answered with a shrug, which [Y/N] took as a yes. She happily saluted Kaidou, Aren, and Nendou and accompanied Saiki to his house.

The first few minutes were quiet. [Y/N] had thought of this moment the entire day, practicing what she would say when the moment came, but now, she couldn't open her mouth.

Good grief, just spit it out. I'm altering your memories in the end.

"Saiki... Are we friends?" asked [Y/N], wiggling with her fingers.

He glanced at her, trying to not seem confused. Although Saiki could read her mind, he thought she would ask him about the classroom's temperature situation —that's what [Y/N] was thinking all the time, after all.

"I don't know," Saiki answered with a shrug.

"Oh..."

That wasn't the answer I expected... I'm kinda sad, actually.

That wasn't the question I expected either, [L/N].

Good grief.

"Maybe we are, I don't know."

[Y/N] hid a small smile and sighed. Even if Saiki didn't consider her a friend yet, she did acknowledge him as one.

"I guess we've arrived," she said, looking at his front door. "I'll see you tomorrow in school. Bye, Saiki."

And with a short wave, she started walking to her house.

Should I alter her memories?

Perhaps right now is not the best moment...

[...]

A FEW DAYS LATER

[Y/N] entered the other classroom looking for her friends when she found them sitting around a table. She waved at Teruhashi, who has seated beside Mera, but didn't approach them.

"Hi, [L/N]!" said Kaidou, pointing a chair next to him. "Did you arrive at your home safe after leaving Saiki's?"

"Oh, yes," she answered, sitting. "We didn't chat for too long before I left."

'[lL/N] and Saiki hung out together?!' thought Teruhashi, who had heard everything since they said her crush's name. 'That can't be! If they are dating, she would've told me!'

But before Teruhashi could dig in more about her friend's relationship with her crush, someone interrupted her.

"Rejoice, you penniless wretches," announced Saiko once he gathered [Y/N]'s friend group around him. "I'm going to show you around my estate."

Aren, Nendou, and Saiki stared at him, unimpressed.

"Who the hell wants to see that shit?" inquired Aren. "We were just there anyway."

Language.

Let's go home. What the-

Saiki, on the other hand, was almost leaving, ignoring Saiko's words. But when he opened the door, five guards stopped him.

"YOU POOR BASTARDS DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE!"

That's how you invite classmates to your house?

"I got so much homework to do! Damn," stated [Y/N] while getting dragged by Saiko's guards.

Twenty minutes later, the entire crew had arrived at the mansion —for a second time this week. However, something looked different today.

"Wait, was there an amusement park here before?" questioned Kaidou.

"No, there wasn't!" answered [Y/N], shocked by the view of the rollercoaster that was higher than the walls. "This is-"

"My house!" intervened Saiko. "Even you guys remodel your rooms sometimes, right? This is the same thing."

It's not the same thing at all.

"Shall we go inside?"

"My father passed away before I was born," started saying Nendou, with a sad face. "So nobody ever took me to a place like this. I finally have my chance to play."

"Oh, Nendou," whispered [Y/N]. "I am so sorry."

This is the second time that I have the urge to cry because of Nendou. What's happening to me?!

Maybe it's time to bring Toritsuka again to bring you to your senses!

"Have as much fun as you like..."

"Yahoo!" yelled Nendou, dismissing his previous sad demeanor.

Entering the building, Aren spoke.

"Act disinterested, no matter what!"

"Yes!" Kaidou and [Y/N] agreed.

I'm not interested so don't worry.

"What a cool futuristic entrance!" shouted the other three.

What happened to act disinterested?

Saiko guided the group through various impressive places: an arcade with retro and new machines, a manga cafe, a garage full of motorcycles, a room full of moving statues, and-

"An aquarium!" screamed [Y/N], tears of joy rolling down her cheeks. "You have fish that look like my little Nemo! I'm going to take pictures so I can show him this when I get home!"

You named your fish "Nemo"? So typical...

Anyway, it's already been 30 minutes. We have to get going.

Saiki marched to the door, tired of being in this place and his friends' hypocrisy.

"Oh, watch your step over there!" exclaimed Saiko before he could reach the exit. He then handed him a fork and spoon. "That whole area is made out of sweets, so be careful."

And just like that, Saiki surrendered. He started eating everything that he encountered.

"There are more amazing things to see!"

Afterward, unable to contain their growing excitement, [Y/N] and her friends were overwhelmed with the entertainment in Saiko's house and forgot the time. They rode on the rollercoaster, watched a movie at a cinema, jumped on a trampoline, got massages, and even went to the beach!

"Oh, no! Look at the time it is," realized Kaidou once everyone had calmed down a little bit. "Wow, that was fun. Saiko's house is the best."

"I completely forgot that this was a house," said Aren, smiling.

Good grief, we can finally go home.

For someone who wants to go home, you sure are enjoying that coffee jelly, Saiki-boy.

"I can't wait to tell Nemo all about today!" [Y/N] exclaimed and then yawned. "Well, maybe after a short nap I will!"

"Now, you poor wretches know just how amazing I am," stated Saiko walking towards them. "A completely different world-"

"It's awesome! We can't compete," interrupted Kaidou, standing up from the floor. "You win for sure!"

"You went to all this trouble to show us a good time, how could we not have fun?" admitted Kuboyasu, standing up as well.

Saiko stared at them for a few seconds, unable to determine what to answer.

"Thanks a lot!" declared Kaidou, with a sincerely happy face. "Next time, come over to my house! Even the common people have some pretty fun games."

"To YOUR house, why would I do that?" questioned Saiko, raising an eyebrow. [Y/N] looked at him, confused.

"Well, we are friends, aren't we?" she replied. "That's what friends do!"

No! You said the F-word! Now I won't get him off my back...

"I wonder where Nendou is, by the way. I haven't seen him since we arrrived."

When everyone was almost at the front door, they encountered Nendou trapped in the futuristic entrance.

"This wasn't that fun after all!" he said.

I can't believe I almost cried for him before!

As I said, Toritsuka will be back pretty soon.

[...]

The rumors of your recent friendship with the rich kid Saiko Metori flew around the school. Everyone stared at you like you were like a celebrity.

Oh, well. At least Nemo loved the pictures I took!

I remember when you were just a boring, friendless girl. Oh! How quick they grow up!

Shut up. No one is looking at me like that!

Yes, they are! Why would Teruhashi come to you if not to ask you about it?

Teruhashi...?

"Teruhashi, hi!"

But despite her greeting, her friend didn't answer. She asked an unusual question instead.

"Do you like Saiki, [L/N]?"

Good grief.

Dear God, I love drama ;)

· ────────── ·

Thanks for reading!

If you want to, please leave a comment with your thoughts.

—Christa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 2K 21
.๏ฝก*๏พŸ+.*.๏ฝก in which a girl makes saiki as happy with her as he is when he eats coffee jellyใ€€๏พŸ+..๏ฝก*๏พŸ+
3M 139K 41
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐’Œ๐’–๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’™ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ›“ โ แต—แตƒแตแต‰ แตสธ สฐแตƒโฟแตˆหข โฟแต’สท, สธแต’แต˜ แตƒสณแต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ แต’แถ  แตสธ แต‰แต˜แต–สฐแต’สณโฑแตƒ โž โ‡ in which a sleep-deprived girl finds her own self accident...
122K 5.3K 46
" so... that means no coffee for me? " KAORI was planning on doing what she does every single day. Until fireworks and a strange blackout brought her...
85.3K 1.9K 21
Who could this girl be? She's so normal, I don't know what it is about her but I am drawn to her. I have to find out more about her. she is everythin...