Lad with a butterfly l.s

By jennifer_hazza28

Louis is a sassy lad or can be anyways. He loves footie and just switched universities to play on a better f... More

Hey
First day
Tarzan
Jane
Damn
Footie
His Bar-k's worst then his bite
Christmas time
I just keep on dancing
Big game
We made it.
Hey

Titanic' - First times

815 19 119
By jennifer_hazza28

Harrys POV 

It was beautiful, absolutely beautiful.  I've never seen anything like it but I wanted to see it every day. It was so good.  I've never experienced anything like that and my god did I plan on doing it again.  I'm at a loss for words honestly it was quite literally breathtaking. 

I slowly got up and made my way to the kitchen.  Not wanting to disturb Louis. He fell asleep half way through.  He needs to work on his stamina, that's okay I'll help him.  He's only a small lad though and we had a long night.  We had gone shopping earlier today.  I had left Louis for a bit so he could do his own shopping while I did mine.

Little did he know I remember our conversation about kinks when we had watched Tangled so I bought him three gifts one a joke, another a joke, more or less and the third a serious and meaningful one.  

Who knows what he bought with the bags he had, he made me carry them although I think he just wanted an excuse to see my muscles.  It was a good day, not crazy or hectic and it was nice.  I had also bought some new clothes. ;)

I came back from the kitchen took off my boxers and ate my popcorn resuming  my movie; The Titanic that Louis had so rudely fallen asleep during.  Can't believe him, the disrespect.  I finished the movie.  Alone might I add, and went to sleep. 

I woke up to find Louis still asleep and saying something, at first I didn't hear it but then it was clear as day.  "Alright, alright daddy."  

I sat there smirking only to be caught by Louis whose face was now bright red from embarrassment and anger.  He covered his face with the sheet and groaned in annoyance that I had witnessed firsthand a wet dream about me.  It was really hot and I was growing hard.  

I moved my hand down to solve my problem but before I could do so Louis beat me to it.  I moaned and fisted the sheets as he worked his hand up and down causing me to moan.  I came not too shortly after apparently, I had needed that for a while. "Well Merry early Christmas to me."  I gave him a dimpled smile and I kissed his knuckles before he went to get ready for the day.  

I followed suit and put on a nice red Christmas sweater and black skinnies.  Louis had just put on a black t-shirt and his red chinos to show a little Christmas spirit and a little ass too.

We went downstairs and talked and put on Christmas music, not the sad sappy kind though the fun cheery kind.  We ate some of our gingerbread cookies leaving enough for Jay and the girls and made sure everything was tidy for their arrival.  

It was after dinner that we all sat around watching a movie.  Louis' mom had questioned how I got here and told her I had gotten a friend to drive me.  She nodded and I carried Louis upstairs bridal style as he had fallen asleep.  Halfway up the stairs he woke up but didn't open his eyes fully.

I placed him down gently, sliding him over a bit so I could slide onto the bed.  I kissed him on the cheek and fell asleep rather quickly with pleasant dreams.

We woke to Daisy jumping on the bed telling us to wake up cause it's Christmas.  We told her to go wait downstairs and we'd be up and ready in a minute.  I went and got dressed and then woke Louis up with kisses all across his face.  He groaned, kissed my cheek and got up.

We made our way downstairs to the tree.  "Where do you want to sit?"  

"Next to you."

I nodded and we sat down with Jay and the girls.  They all opened Christmas presents and I had gotten a couple too.  Daisy made me a flower crown because she thought it would be pretty and it was.  

Louis was next to open his gifts and he took the one which was purely a joke.  It was a small box wrapped up. "I wrapped it myself. But you should open that one later."

He ignored me and proceeded to open the box despite my warning and squished the lid on the box so fast as soon as he saw it.

Louis POV

My eyes widened in shock as my mum or sisters could have seen.  I gasped and threw the lid on.  "Harry!" Fuzzy, red handcuffs were in the box.

"What?  I warned you."

"That's what you got me?! Of all things?!" I stared at him in disbelief.

"No that's a joke, more or less."  He said the last part under his breath but I still heard him.  I shook my head and grabbed another box.

It was also from Harry.

I threw the box at him that time.

"Hey!"

I looked at him with anger and embarrassment because in the box was a hanger with a tie around it, a glittery tie.  And a note that read

I did some shopping and got new clothes this is my favourite outfit ;)   -H xx

I sighed, placed the box with the other one once Harry 'handed' threw back to me and took the last gift with my name on it.  It was far smaller a box then the others.  I was scared of what it could be considering it was a small box.  

My eyes widened once I opened the box to reveal a necklace the same as Harrys.  I remember laying down on his chest tracing his butterfly tattoo and then playing with the necklace and I really liked it.  

I thought it was a cute symbol to fly and be free like the butterfly tattoo.  Harry loved to be free and didn't like to be caged hence his open cage tattoo.  

"Harry.  It's beautiful."

I stood up and he did too and he put around my neck and put the clasp on.  It truly was an amazing gift.  

When we had tidied up all the wrapping paper and garbage we went to my room with the other boxes in hand.  I shut my door and turned to Harry.  I walked over to the bed and straddled his lap and leaned in.  Whispering in his ear.  

"Moms not home tonight, neither are the girls, they're going to see my dad.  And mums going to a work party.  So you should show me this outfit of yours later.  Hmm, daddy?"

Harry lost it.  And flipped us over so he was hovering above me with his necklace that now matched mine hanging down.  He looked at me with his eyes full of lust.  

He kissed me rough and hard, and palmed me through my jeans.  I moaned in his mouth making him all the more excited.  When we heard running up the stairs.  I tossed Harry off of me and sat at my desk. 

In came mum saying she needed to go to the store.  I nodded and gave her a smile.  Once she left Harry came over to me and pulled me to the bed.  I again straddled him and leaned in placing our foreheads together as we smiled and started fondly at one other.  

Harrys POV

"Louis, I like you a lot, you know that but I don't wanna be your friend."

"What?"  He was taken aback by my words and looked like he was gonna scream.

"Knock knock."

"What? You tell me you don't wanna be friends anymore and you're making jok-"

"Knock knock"

He looked at me with anger and hurt. "Whos there?"

"Be my."

"Be my who?"

"No, be my boo."

His expression changed to confusion. "What?"

"Will you Louis William Tomlinson (for now I thought 😏) be my boyfriend?"

His expression softened and he kissed me.  It was passionate and soft but slowly grew hotter.  I pulled him into me deepening the kiss.  

Louis POV

I played with the hem of his shirt for a second before he pulled it above his head and tossed to the floor.

We had a full-on ten-minute snog before we stopped because mum and the girls were still home.  That would be embarrassing and I'd then have to tell my mum what we were doing.  

More like what I was doing with someone I'm not even- oh yeah!  Ha!  He is my boyfriend.  And on that note.  "Harry?"

"Yes?"

"When do you want to tell my mum that you're, my boyfriend?"  I smiled as the name sounded so perfect.  

"Whenever you want Lou.  No pressure."  He smiled at me and brought my hands up to his lips littering them with kisses. 

"You're such a sap."

"Yeah, but I'm you're sap." He winked at me and I blushed sending him a playful glare.  

I heard my mum call me downstairs so me and Harry made our way down.  I kissed my sisters goodbye and gave them each a hug.  Daisy hugged Harry as long as she could. 

"Alright, alright I'm getting jealous over here."  she gave me a big hug and left with the others.  Me, Harry and mum waved them off as grandma pulled away to see her son and bring the grandkids along. 

Some time went by as me and Harry watched some movies and are candy canes.  It was 7 when my mom called me from downstairs saying she was headed off.  

"You look lovely mum, have a good time." I knew she planned on staying over at her boyfriend Daniel's house for the night so it would just be me, Hazza and the moon. 

* Don't hate me I haven't written smut before so yeah, just thought I'd give a heads up. *

I headed up the stairs and could hear music.  I furrowed my brow in confusion as I didn't recognize the song.  Then the first line was sung and it hit me.  

I slowly opened my door and my eyes widened in surprise and I immediately felt myself grow hard.  Harry stood there clad in a black blouse the top couple buttons left undone with the glittery tie hanging loosely from his neck.  He also wore black skinnies. 

I looked at him as he walked to my bed sitting down and spreading his legs a bit.  I walked over and stood between his legs and took in the sight that lay before me.  I then straddled him and kissed him.  Pulling him in with the tie that was now in my grasp.  

He shoved me off and I looked at him confused then he unbuttoned his blouse throwing it off to the side.  He came to me and pushed me against the wall behind me pressing our bodies together.  

He took off his belt in one swift motion and dropped it.  He unbuttoned his jeans but not before slowly pulling my shirt above my head.  He threw it aside and kissed along my jaw.  

When he found my sweet spot he sucked and licked over it earning a low moan from me.  He continued to kiss down my neck leaving soon-to-be purple marks all across my collar.  He pressed his crotch to mine grinding into me while kissing me roughly.  

He wrapped his arms under my bum pulling me up.  I wrapped my legs around his torso as he continued pressing me back against the wall.  He then moved keeping a hold tight on me never breaking the kiss and laid me down on my mattress.  He looked down at me for a second and smirked.

"Look at you princess you looked wrecked already.  Are you gonna last for daddy?"

I nodded in response.  I leaned up to his ear and whispered a seductive "Yes daddy.

He hovered over my body with the tie still on hanging from its spot and continued to kiss me.  It was passionate and heated all at once.  Our tongues fought for dominance and I let him win.  He broke the kiss leaving me feeling cold without his touch.  I let out a whimper letting him know as he moved to a bag he had his newly purchased clothes in.

He turned around and came back with a bottle of lube and a condom.  So that's why he insisted on buying clothes by himself the sneaky lad was buying other things as well.  He came and sat between my legs placing the bottle and condom down beside him.  

He pulled the zipper of my jeans down and paused, he looked to me for permission, I nodded and pulled him down for a kiss.  He then pulled my jeans off letting them fall to the floor.  He pulled his own off then his boxers.  He looked at me with lust darkening his eyes.  

He pulled my boxers down and like with the previous clothing there them somewhere to the floor.  The only thing being left is the tie.  I pulled him by it and kissed him pulling him down so his cock was rubbing against mine.

He pulled away from me, making me once again long for his touch.  He lubed up three fingers and teased me with his index.  "Harry..."  I whined and with that, he slowly pushed in. He let me adjust before I nodded and he began to push in farther.  

He gradually sped up when he then added another finger.  I moaned lowly and he then added the third finger and went faster.  Making me moan louder.  He obviously wanted to hear me moan so I did just that.  But not as loud as I could but he didn't know that.

He wiped his fingers on my poor innocent bed sheets and grabbed the condom he kissed me before pulling away not breaking eye contact and ripped the packaging open with this teeth.  Hot. 

He rolled it along his length and then lubed himself up.  He leaned down to kiss me and aligned himself up with my hole.  He continued to kiss me and spoke into my mouth.  "Tell me if it hurts too much princess."  Again hot.  "This man was too hot for my own good" I thought to myself.  I nodded and he continued.

Harrys POV

I slowly pushed into him not wanting to hurt my beautiful princess.  I earned a small gasp and I smirked in response.  I made sure he was alright before pushing in any farther. "Please.  I've wanted you for so long."

He bit his lip and looked up at me.  I pulled back and pushed back into him a bit faster.  I gained a steady pace before I heard four words that made me wanna come right there.  "Faster, oh please, Harry." 

I granted Louis his wish and began thrusting into him faster.  He moaned out my name repeatedly and they only grew louder.  I moaned out when he grabbed me by the tie I was still wearing and pulled me into him for a kiss.  

I tugged at his length a couple times before he came on my hand.  I followed not too far behind filing the condom and thrusting into him a couple times before pulling out slowly at that he winced and I gave him a kiss before tossing the condom in the bin and laying down to the angelic sweaty lad who lay beside me.  

"I wanna hear you moan next time." Is what the smaller lad said to me.

I looked at him with a look that said 'oh really?'.  "We'll see princess."

He flipped me over so he was now hovering above me and dear God I could have sworn I could come again. I probably could with how hot, sassy and mischievous this lad was.  

He knows how to turn me on and make me squirm but I know how to make him squirm too.  I wouldn't mind letting him top though.  The thought made my dick twitch and I decided I had thought enough.  Louis had already moved from above me and lay down.  

He fell asleep with my arms wrapped around him with his own laying across my chest.  I kissed his temple and let myself drift off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 17.9K 37
[Completed] Louis has gone through a lot of things emotionally but no one has ever noticed or really cared for the matter. Harry is the best looking...
49.4K 1.2K 16
basically, louis is a lying, cheating, asshole while harry loves him with all his heart, oblivious to what louis is doing behind his back. when har...
318K 9.5K 34
Harry is scary. Or he's at least intimidating, with his long curly hair and piercing green eyes. People tend to be shy and nervous around him, so whe...
134K 4.4K 16
in which harry saw louis dancing in the club, and decided that he wanted louis, even if it's just a little bit of his heart. but louis is in a vulne...