Giorna Giovanna x Male Reader

By Victor_TheRiper

In the year 2001, in the southern city of Italy, Naples, happens to be one of the famous tourist spot to be s... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Koichi Arrives/Leaky Eye Luca
Chp.2 Enter Bruno Bucciarati
Chp.3 Battling Against Bruno Bucciarati/Sticky Fingers
Chp.4 Giorna Giovanna Has A Dream
Chp.5 Meeting The Capo: Polpo
Chp.6 Protecing The Flames/New Enemy Stand
Chp.7 Fighting Againts Black Sabbath
Chp.8 End Of Black Sabbath
Chp.9 Polpo's Last Meal
Chp.10 Meet The Gang: Squadra Guardie del Corpo
Chp.11 Journey To Polpo's Fortune
Chp.13 Moody Blues
Chp.14 Defeating Mario Zucchero
Chp.15 The Torture Dance
Chp.16 Six Bullets Pt.1
Chp.17 Salé: Kraft Work/Six Bullets Pt.2
Chp.18 Defeating Salé
Chp.19 Meeting Mr.Pericolo and Trish Una
Chp.20 Encountering Illuso:Mirror Man Pt.1
Chp.21 Purple Haze&Glacius/Illuso:Mirror Man Pt.2
Chp.22 Illuso:Mirror Man Pt.3
Chp.23 The End Of Illuso:Mirror Man
Chp.24 Enter Prosciutto And Pesci
Chp.25 Fighting Old
Chp.26
Chp.27 End Of Prosciutto/Bruno Vs Pesci
Chp.28 End Of Pesci/Arrivederci
Chp.29 Enter Melone: BabyFace Pt.1
Chp.30 Melone: BabyFace Pt.2
Chp.31 End Of Melone and BabyFace
Chp.32 The Passione Boss Teaser
Chp.33 Enter Ghiaccio:White Album Pt.1
Chp.34 Ghiaccio:White Album Pt.2
Chp.35 End Of Ghiaccio/Golden S U C C
Chp.36 Meeting The Boss Of Passione
Chp.37 Fighting The Boss/King Crimson
Chp.38
Chp.39 Betryaing The Boss
Chp.40 Enter Vinegar Doppio
Chp.41 Enter Risotto Nero Pt.1
Chp.42 Fighting Risotto Nero:Metallica Pt.2
Chp.43 The Unthinkable Happen
Chp.44 The Sad Death Of Abbacchio
Chp.45 The Unknown Cryptic Helper
Chp.46 Enter Cioccolata And Secco
Chp.47 Vs Secco
Chp.48 Vs Cioccolata
Chp.49 End Of Cioccolata/7 Page Muda
Chp.50 Meeting A Familiar Crusader
Chp.51 Enter Diavolo
Chp.52
Chp.53 Bodies Swapped Pt.1
Chp.54 Bodies Swapped Pt.2
Chp.55 Bucciarati's Body Awakens
Chp.56
Chp.57 The Sorrow Death Of Narancia
Chp.58 Chasing After Chariot Requiem
Chp.59 Chasing After Diavolo
Chp.60 The End Of Diavolo
Chp.61 The Aftermath Pt.1
Chp.62 The Aftermath Pt.2
Final Chapter: Experience The Lemon
COMING REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON
Diavolo's Alternative Defeat
Coming REALLY Soon

Chp.12 Boat Under Attack

3.4K 62 30
By Victor_TheRiper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

As we left off, Bruno announce to everyone that they were heading to Capri, reason why is because the Capo, Polpo "committed suicide" himself, and with him dead, Bruno knew that he was responsible for hiding Polpo's fortune worth of 10 billion lire, and its him and the gang that are going after the fortune, but knowing that, Polpo's fortune is being spread everywhere and now everyone is going after it...and yet...I guess it has been said to early, cause now someone is in the boat and got Narancia...

Bruno: Narancia!

Mista/(YN): Narancia!

(YN): Narancia! Say something!

Mista: You better not be messing around!

Mista and (YN) both ran up to check on Narancia, and soon inside the box, it was nothing, only a tiny whole and Narancia's shoe...

Mista: Guys! Look!

Everyone rush over just to see that Narancia is no where to be seen...

Giorna: Just his shoe!

Fugo: N-None of this is making sense! I don't get it! Where the hell could have he gone?!

Bruno: None of you saw anything?!

(YN): No, but thanks to Giorna mentioning about my Hamon glowing, and acting up, its sensing something going on this boat. But what could it be??!

Bruno: I don't know, but It was quick, it seems that Narancia was pulled in that box inside that little hole. But how?

Fugo: What?! No that can't be!

Mista: That's bullshit! You can't be serious that Narancia can fit in that hole and sunk in to the ocean!

Fugo: Narancia!

Mista: Narancia! Hey! This better not be a joke! Say something damn it!

Mista then goes looking for Narancia as the rest kept calling for Narancia....suddenly, Fugo notices that Mista wasn't there...and yet he started to sound quiet and no to be found ...

Fugo: Mista?! Mista! Where did you go?!

Bruno: N-No! Not him too!

Fugo rushes down and heads straight to the bunker...as soon he goes in...everything was now quiet again...

(YN): Fugo?! ...Hey! Fugo!

(YN) rushes down to see the bunker...and soon Fugo was not to be seen as well...

(YN): H-He's not here?!

Bruno: (YN)! Get back here now! Giorna! Abbacchio! I need the three of you to stay close together, we're under attack! As I've figured already, a stowaway have snuck up in here, and they have a stand!

Abbacchio: But why all of the sudden here?!

(YN): The money.

Abbacchio: What?!

Giorna: Hm.

Bruno: Yea, of course. Word has gotten out that I only know where it's stashed and their after it too, someone else from the familia.

Abbacchio: Tch. And how long you think they've been stalking us?! Is it possible they were at the e docks without us noticing?!

Bruno: Seems likely, they knew knew I'd never mistakenly reveal the secret so they got impatient. Our pursuer will kill you all and try to force me to confess about the money.

Abbacchio: So you're saying the others are goners?!

Bruno: I'm not saying that, but 10 billion is on stake. They won't hesitate for second to kill their own.

(YN): Tch. Bastardos! I'll teach them for trying to hurt my amiches!

Giorna: Hey, listen you guys, don't worry, the rest are alive and okay.

Bruno: Huh??

Abbacchio: What?!?

(YN): Really?? How can you say that, Giorna?

Giorna: Well, I'm not sure if their being held hostage or not, but their alive.

Abbacchio: Tch. And what makes you think they are?! Got any proof?!

Giorna: Look.

The three notice a fly, flying around where Narancia was taken down...

Giorna: I use my stand to turn Narancia's show into that fly, so it can try return back to him. If Narancia has been killed, the fly wouldn't been hovering around.

(YN): Woah, interesting. *So her stand ability can turn any objects into living breathings?! Amazing!*

Bruno: So, can you locate him??

Giorna: He's still alive, but something isn't right here. The fly isn't descending to the lower cabin or locker, for some reason, it seems to be completely fixated with searching for Narancia. He's somewhere over there at the cabin entrance, I'm sure of it. But for some reason, the fly can't pin point his location, so it's disoriented. So we should not consider going to Narancia's location than the enemy's one in the same.

Bruno: Vedo. But we have to be careful with the enemy's attack, a single mistake and our lives can be at risk.

(YN): Understood.

Abbacchio: Tch. The enemy is just talking cowardly!

Bruno: Abbacchio!

Abbacchio: I bet that bastard is hiding somewhere below that deck! I'll force him out of here and give him a hell beating for payback!

Giorna: ...Unless you die first, which will likely happen if we rush in to the-

Abbacchio: Taci, mocciosa!

Abbacchio soon was getting irritated and annoyed from Giorna already for some reason...

Abbacchio: Nrgh! You're nothing but a bitch!

(YN): Oi! Abbacchio, back off! Why are you taking to her like that?!

Abbacchio: I'll talk to whoever I want to!

(YN): Nrgh! You bastardo!

Abbacchio: What did you call me?! I'll show you-

Bruno: Both of you stop it at once!

Giorna: Abbacchio...if you think I of what I am, then you're wrong....

Abbacchio: Eh?!

(YN): Giorna??

Giorna soon looks up at the sky and says...

Giorna: Come what may but...Kono Giorna Giovanna niwe yume ga aru!

Abbacchio: Tch. What the hell does that mean?

Giorna soon started to rush over where the enemy is located with Narancia...

Giorna: Solve it then! Don't let me down!

Bruno: Giorna! Have you lost your mind?!

(YN): Giorna No!!

Suddenly, a long arm extended as it then grabbed Giorna behind her skirt, soon another arm extended with a sword, and yet stabbing her behind her neck...

Bruno: N-No!!

(YN): No! Giorna!!

Bruno: Look, that's where the enemy is hiding!

(YN): Nrrrgh! Merda! Giorna is in trouble-

Soon Abbacchio stood out of (YN)'s way...soon aura started to come out from his body...

(YN): A-Abbacchio..?!

Abbacchio: Giorna Giovanna...you're one fully idiota...to reach these lengths to prove yourself. I gotta say...you're crazier than I thought!

Soon Giorna's whole body started to deflate and soon dragging down to the deck...

Bruno: Quick! Use Gold Experience!

It was too late...the enemy has drag Giorna away to the bottom, but soon, the three rush over there and yet to see nothing but a box covered up the ground...

Bruno: What?! But how?!

(YN): Nrgh! Giorna! Where are you-

Abbacchio: Hey, stop.

(YN): Eh?! Abbacchio!? What are you-

Abbacchio: Stay put!

(YN): What?!? The hell are you saying?!

Abbacchio: ... Let me handle this situation.

-END OF CHAPTER 12-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 137 18
Y/n, the girlfriend of a young man called Giorno Giovanna, and a stand user. What happens when she encounters an enemy stand user who teleports her t...
6.9K 243 13
AU: College, where everyone is around the ages of 18-20, no one is a stand user Y/N finally gets into college, a month late after a few complications...
6K 160 13
(Before Golden Wind) You're a young woman, just living by, in Naples. One day, as you work in your boss' foodtruck for tourists, some nasty customer...
13.4K 411 35
giorno giovanna x f!reader y/n l/n, strikes a deal with the Don of passione. slowly the two mafia bosses fall for one another. part 1; finished star...