Who are you? (Koishi Komeiji...

Od C0d309

You are a normal human, who lives a normal life, you live alone, you go to school, you have a humble job,etc... Více

CHAPTER 1: NOT A JOKE
CHAPTER 2: FIRST DATE?
CHAPTER 3: KOISHI'S FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 4: THE INCIDENT
CHAPTER 5: KOISHI VS INTERNET
CHAPTER 6:"NEW" START
CHAPTER 8: HEROINE...I GUESS?
CHAPTER 9: NIGHTTIME VISITOR
CHAPTER 10: HUNTER HUNTED
CHAPTER 11: WELCOME TO "MY" HOME
CHAPTER 12: NEW FRIENDS
CHAPTER 13: HOME SWEET HOME

CHAPTER 7:"FLOW"

859 15 9
Od C0d309

In the last chapter you remembered koishi, and also, she made a breakfast for you. Truly you both are best friends, despite she is supossed to have an impossible to expect nature, she is acting quite...Reasonably and friendly which catch your atention...Anyway...Now talking about friends you're about to go to school and join michael. You don't remember much about the last class, but it looks like you aren't the only one...

Opening:

YOUR POV

YOU:"well here we are"

KOISHI:"it was a looong trip"

YOU:"yep, I don't live to close of the school, but the school is also near of the place were i work"

KOISHI:"do you have a job N/N?" I asked curiously

YOU:"of course, it is a little job, i work to get some money to pay my rent and buy things for eat or to decorate my house"

KOISHI:"I have watched humans doing things like that back at gensokyo, looks like that the outside world is not so different to it when it comes to jobs"

YOU:"you're right, but, don't talk like that when we are in public"

KOISHI:"uh?...why?"

YOU:"in this world the youkais doesn't exist, they are just fictional creatures, and people doesn't know anything about gensokyo. In the best of the cases they'll think that you are a cosplayer"

KOISHI:"cosplayer?"

YOU:"they are people who dress up like fictional characters" the i took my phone and searched, 'koishi cosplay' on Google
"This is what a cosplayer looks like"

KOISHI:"*gasp* woooow...that girl just looks like me!!!"

YOU:"yes, and there are many cosplayers in the outside world"

KOISHI:"well, it looks like I'm already very popular to the point that people wants to dress up like me!"

YOU:"yeah...but you should keep your indentity and powers in secret, because people thinks that you are a fictional character and nothing more"

KOISHI:"ok *giggles*"

???:"looks like you two are having a great conversation"

YOU:"huh...oh it's you bro"

MICHAEL:"Yup, sup bro, how you doin'?"

YOU:"Nice and fine bro"

MICHAEL:"and looks like you've brought a new homie with you...i present myself, hi, I'm Michael but friends call me Mick, and you?"

YOU:looks like he forgot about her, and maybe the entire school did too, it's ok Koishi and I already know this is how it works"well she-"

KOISHI:"hi human! I am Koishi Komeiji, I'm Y/N's roommate and I'm new in this school"

YOU:well...frick (WELL SH*T YOU MEAN!)

MICHAEL:"hahaha, you study here?...you look very young to do so-"

YOU:"hey bro, don't underestimate her, she is like 20 years old"

KOISHI:"uuuh...yeah, that's it"

MICHAEL:"well, if you say so. And how much time was she living with you?"

YOU:"hey are you a fricking detective? Why are you making so many questions?"

MICHAEL:"curiosity"

YOU:(he literally said it with no regrets)..."well...she isn't from here as you can tell, she's an exchange student from Japan"

MICHAEL:"I knew it!, That hair colour, that voice, that accent, that face, and that name, You are an exchange student!"

KOISHI:"Yes, I am!" I don't know what is that after all

MICHAEL:"hehe!..."

YOU:"what's so funny?"

MICHAEL:"well...she reminds me to those girls of the Japanese cartoons and videogames"

YOU:"aaah yes,anime"

KOISHI:"anime? What is that?"

MICHAEL:"...........eh? You don't know what is it?"

KOISHI:"nop-"

YOU:"eem...you'll see...she doesn't watch that often"

MICHAEL:"oh...ok"

*BELL RINGS*

YOU:"oh...it's time to enter, we should get going"

MICHAEL:"ok, I'll se ya in the classroom"

YOU:"phew...psst...hey Koishi" I said whispering

KOISHI:"yes N/N?"

YOU:"be more careful when you talk to people, act and talk like if you were a human, my friend almost discover us!!!"

KOISHI:"...ehe!"

YOU:(MEME TIME)"...EHE TE NANDAYO?!"

KOISHI:"aaahh...so you can speak Japanese?"

YOU:"what? N-"

KOISHI:"To iu koto wa, eigo ga hanasenakute mo watashinokoto o rikai dekiru to iu kotodesu ka?"

YOU:"._. I have no clue of what you just said"

KOISHI:"but you speaked in Japanese a moment ago"

YOU:" I didn't, that was just a meme"

KOISHI:"meme?"

YOU:"you know...just do what I do and I explain you later, ok?"

KOISHI:"ok"

You both entered in the school and eventually you had classes

YOU:"well, time to take a seat" i went to my usually place and I took out my stuffs

KOISHI:" hey N/N, what do we do now?"

YOU:"oh, Koishi, you decided to sit next to me?"

KOISHI:"of course *giggles*"

YOU:"ok, sounds nice to me!"

KOISHI:"what are we doing here?"

YOU:"this is a classroom, a place where we,the human beings, study about important things for our life"

KOISHI:"*surprised Pikachu face*"

TEACHER:"good morning class"

EVERYONE:"good morning teacher"

TEACHER:"nice to see you all here again, today is Friday as you know, so we are going to have a little homework for the entire weekend"

MICHAEL:"wha-"

TEACHER"that's what I would say if I were another teacher, but I'm not, so no homework for the weekend, it was just a joke"

YOU:"phew...hehehe"

TEACHER:"looks like someone was starting to get worried, hehe...and it seems we have a new student with us, would you like to introduce to the class?"

Everyone looked at Koishi and you

KOISHI:"huh? Are talking about me?"

TEACHER:"of course, Mrs, please come over here"

KOISHI:"ok" i went to the front of this room and started to talk to them

YOU:I hope she doesn't mess this up

KOISHI:"hi everyone!, My name is Koishi Komeiji, I am Y/N's roommate and I'm new in this school...I am an exchange student from Japan and I am 20 years old"

TEACHER:"...so, that's all?...ok, take a se-"

RANDOM STUDENT:"omg!, She is so cute!"

RANDOM STUDENT 2:"her voice is so sweet"

RANDOM STUDENT 3:"are you really 20? You look younger"

Everyone talked to Koishi like if they were a group on fangirls meeting their idol

TEACHER:"everyone please, calm down, please"

EVERYONE:"*simps and fangirls scream*"

TEACHER:"please Mrs.Koishi, go and take your seat, thanks for the introduction"

KOISHI:"hehehe ok" i went to take my seat

YOU:"they surely like you"

MICHAEL:"yeah, look at them they are all looking at you"

KOISHI:"hahahaha, looks like I'm very popular"

TEACHER:"ok class, today we will have a dictation,please everyone, take a paper and start writing"

YOU:"psst, Koishi, take this"

KOISHI:"huh? Why?"

YOU:"just take it, it's a paper and some pens, write everything he says on it, if you need more,tell me, I have lots of them"

KOISHI:"ok"

And so the class started, after the dictation you answered some questions. You worried little about Koishi because you've seen that she writes very fast. Eventually it was time for a break. The entire school were around you, Michael and specially Koishi. Everyone wanted to talk to her and even take photos next to her. She became a total celebrity in the school...Until the popular one of your school shows up, and yeah im going to give him a name, and it will be...

???:"hey you"

KOISHI:"mmh?"

YOU:"frick, look who we have here"

KEVIN:"so you are the new one huh? I expected a tough one...but this, is a surprise"

KOISHI:"hello, my name is-"

KEVIN:"yeah yeah I know, you are that Japanese girl, Koichi"

KOISHI:"hey, it is Koishi, not Koichi"

KEVIN:"whatever, I have heard you've became quite popular in the school, but there is only room for one popular person here, and that's me"

KOISHI:"hey, it's not my fault that I've became more popular than you"

YOU:"um...Koishi you shouldn't have said that, he is Kevin, the most popular guy in the school, he is a rapper"

KEVIN:"indeed, and you say you are more popular than me? Well...there is one way to solve this, boys!, Bring the speakers"

KEVIN'S GANG:"yes bro"

His friends brought some speakers and two microphones

KEVIN:"here's the deal, we are going to have a rap battle, if you win, you are the most popular person here, but if I win, I will keep that title for me, are you ready little girl?"

KOISHI:"rap battle?"

KEVIN:"so you don't know what it is uh?...it seems in Japan they don't do this often...see, rap battles are when you sing rimes to your opponent with the objective to beating him verbally, and the one who does it better, wins"

KOISHI:"...uuh"

KEVIN:"what's wrong? Are you scared little girl?"

YOU:this is ridiculous "Koishi i think you shou-"

KOISHI:"sounds fun! Let's do it!"

KEVIN:"hehe, that's the attitude, let's begin!"

Here is how the rap battle went:

Imagine Kevin as Tankman

And imagine Koishi as Boyfriend

KEVIN:"not bad for a little girl, it seems i underestimated you. How about going to the next level?"

KOISHI:"of course, that was really fun!"

KEVIN:"very well then, get ready for round 2!"

KEVIN:"uff...you are good, those bars were sick"

RANDOM STUDENT:"looks like Kevin was defeated, we have a new winner, Koishi!!!"

EVERYONE:"YEEEEEESS! KOISHI!,KOISHI!,KOISHI!,KOISHI!

KOISHI:"am I the winner?"

YOU:"WOW! Koishi that was sick!"

MICHAEL:"I say the same, you are awesome!"

KOISHI:"hehehe, thanks guys!"

KEVIN:"little girl!"

KOISHI:"hey, want to sing again?"

KEVIN:"maybe another day kid, i just wanted to say that I am impressed of your abilities, and I would like to tell you that I admire your bars, from now on...you are the new popular one of the school!"

YOU:"did you hear that Koishi?"

KOISHI:"of course, yaaaaay!"

*BELL RINGS*

KEVIN:"well, i guess it's time to go, bye guys, I hope I'll se you later"

KOISHI:"same to you human"

KEVIN:"huh?"

YOU:"she meant, friend"

KEVIN:"mhp!...same to you guys"

YOU:"ok it's time to go back to the classroom...by the way, Koishi, how do you know how to rap?"

KOISHI:"...i don't know"

YOU AND MICHAEL:" ._. "

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ending:

And here is a new chapter. Sorry for the long waiting, i tell you that im geting to much work from school and i am running out of inspirations. Remember that you can write me in the comments if i commited a mistake or something has no sense.
I hope you're having a nice day, afternoon, evening and night, c0d3 writtin', see ya'!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
353K 10.8K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
206K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...