Where Hearts Meet | βœ“

By 9ice_for_what

In a world weighed down by expectations and hidden sorrows, the quest for solace becomes a desperate search. ... More

where hearts meet
(0) The Start
(1) We Meet
(2) How Are You?
(3) Start Over
(4) Seven Maddox
(5) Just Elle
(6) Friends?
(7) We're Alike
(8) Bright
(9) Daily Motivation
(10) I'm not her
(11) Denial
(12) You Are Mean
(13) Hopeless
(14) Remember
(15) Addison
(16) Unavailable
(17) Sorry
(19) An Explanation
(20) Tomorrow
(21) You'll See Me
(22) It's Official
Epilogue

(18) Apology Call

174 45 2
By 9ice_for_what

Addison || Aurielle

"Why the fuck haven't I blocked you yet?"

"Also, may I know why you called?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what? Playing mean tricks on people? Toying with guys' hearts? Lying to every human around you? Downgrading others just to make yourself look good? What exactly are you sorry for?"

"I'm sorry for everything, okay?"

"I'm guilty. I admit it."

"You lied to that boy. Made fun of him. And hell, it's clear on your face that you have feelings for him."

"You know, you've become just like your 'sister', Riley. I don't even know how I put up with you two in the first place."

"..."

"The truth hurts, doesn't it?"

"Bro what was all that?! I can't even talk to you right now. Look, I'm not forgiving you until you do the right thing."

"Who knows? You may even be lying this time too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 106 52
BOOK 1 --------------------------------------------------------- "God what would I do without you guys." Sav said breaking the peaceful silence. "Wel...
429 71 12
New to the city, Naomi is both excited and....well, bored. Excited about her new job as a personal assistant and her new life. Bored because there is...
43K 805 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
44K 2.2K 5
@AuroSayujya asked me to write a story where Harry and Louis look at Larry Stylinson videos to find out why their fans think they're together. Purely...