SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 088

3.3K 352 158
By page_sandy

A/n ; :D See y'all at the Jake book DEFIANTLY YOURS

« newbie »

Stumbling her legs for a bit after hearing the shocking news, the speechless girl had to steady herself since she just got fooled by her stepsister.

❝ What? ❞ Scrunching his face, the young man disappointedly scoffed since this wasn't something they wished to occur in their life. Firstly, a curse cast on Mijin and now him? Who or what was against the two soulmates to drag the chaos this far? ❝ She put a curse on you to be in love with her but not Mijin, that's why Mijin thought that you're cheating on her. ❞ The further Taehyun explains in detail, the more confusing the matter of this case was getting.

He didn't know how to react or so since they've been traumatised all along by the sudden break up from days ago. Especially Mijin...❝ How could she even...❞ The complicated jealousy which Mijoo had burned Mijin's short temper as her fingers balled up into fists. Biting the bottom of her lip, the fiery girl was so disheartened since her stepsister was taking these too far just because of greed. Was Mijin's position the thing which she wanted?

She knew it.

Jongseong really had been advanced into a better human being and a loyal partner for her life ever since they had started bonding. Mijin's even more disappointed in herself that she lost faith in her flawless soulmate who's criticized by her wrong assumptions.

How stupid of her to do so...

Sulking whilst proceeding to engulf her endearing soulmate with a musky presence, Mijin apologised sincerely. ❝ I'm so sorry Jayjay. ❞ Turns out, he wasn't the stupid fool who turned his back on her but she's the blind idiot who didn't think thoroughly of her changed boyfriend's behaviours.

The boy wasn't still able to breathe properly but as long as Mijin's warmth secures him, he's fine. So her doubts were correct all along. It was harsher enough for Mijin to deal with the bullshit her filthy stepsister's proceeding to do. Was Mijoo that salty to not become the heiress of DIF when she literally spent years of luxury and peace meanwhile Mijin was living an extraordinary life with a paranormal curse that could kill people....

She truly was disgusting.

❝ How did you find out about the curse she cast? Does she know black magic or what? ❞ The kind boy didn't precisely know how the dark side of wizardry works but the curse Mijoo used on Jongseong was black magic if he's not wrong.

Taking out the voodoo dolls from his backpack, Taehyun revealed the malevolent girl's dirty acts. ❝ The dolls captivated your soul, everything that happens to it will happen to you as well. ❞ Shivers went down Jay's spine as he scoffed with a horrified expression. This was even more terrifying than all the ghost pranks his friends put him into. Or the scariest movies which he'd watched together with Mijin.

See the cross in the middle? ❞ The marked place used to be occupied with several pins and needles earlier if it weren't for Taehyun who picked them out earlier. His fingers roamed around the area as Jongseong felt his heart tickling, making the chaotic boy become a laughing mess. ❝ Y-Yah, s-stop it ahahaha stop! ❞ The grin on the blonde guy extended huger after seeing Jay's satisfying reaction. Mijin just stood there whilst being stunned by the wicked magic as such stuff were happening to her boyfr-ex to be specific.

❝ So, that doll is Jongseong? ❞ Mijin's boba eyes have never left the small woollen figure in Taehyun's hands since it was unbelievably happening in front of her own eyes.

❝ Yeah, Hwang Mijoo tied it together with her doll and cast an impactful spell for Jay's mindset to turn dull under her command. ❞ That girl really didn't have any shame to surpass up to this limit just for the heiress position? Or was it really her intention? The victim boy coughed since he had a hard time with following the demands which wasn't a part of his desire as his lungs suffered a lot earlier.

❝ Yah, stop making me suffer. ❞ The tired boy speaks while rubbing his groggy chest but Taehyun just flashed a smirk, teasing the goofball. If there weren't any boundaries between the huge companies, he and Jay would've become friends as well. But they weren't that late yet, right?

❝ So you're saying that Hwang Mijoo really is a deadly witch who put a curse on me? ❞ Out of all the people who had a grudge against her, of course, it just had to be her stepsister who've always seen her as a rival as she would.

But the answer Taehyun'd told was very much different than her expected one. ❝ No, this can't be easily done by a normal 18 years old. Whoever put this curse on Jay must be an expert at the dark side for years. They must be helping her and....they could also be the ones who started your smiling curse too Mijin. ❞ The boy just spat out his estimated answer and didn't know what it really had to do with Mijin. If they reverse the curse, maybe she'll be back to normal.

Reminiscing the short memory of the bonder lady telling how the culprit will show itself when she reveals her true identity, her guesses were probably Mijoo or that someone who has a lot of experiences with black magic. Ms Saeyoon's predictions were really correct then. If they find out the true villain then maybe her curse will finally come to an end.

❝ Wait, how did you know about my curse? I've never told you that before. ❞

Taehyun was behaving a bit suspicious as Mijin turned an odd eye on him. ❝ I'm your soulmate bonder's nephew, you silly. And don't worry, I'm trying to remove the curse from Jay as well. ❞ Unlike Mijin's, Jay's curse by Hwang Mijoo was really light and could be easily removed within a day or two.

❝ Remove? How? Are you also a witch? ❞ Moronically laughing with his cute little teeth revealed, the boy just shook his head in a goofy manner. ❝ I'm a newbie wizard but don't worry, I don't curse people. ❞ Leaving the couple behind in the room all alone, Taehyun exited the room and decided it's best for him to throw his unnecessary feelings for Mijin away. Communicating with her in a friendzone didn't sound that bad, right?

-

After getting Jay discharged from the hospital a few days later, Mijin agreed to go along with her dreamy soulmate on a grocery shopping date as promised since Jay badly wanted to teach her how to cook.

❝ What really happened when I was hypnotized? ❞ , Jongseong asks as his starry eyes were adorably gazing at Mijin nonstop.

❝ What else? You're literally in love with Hwang Mijoo. ❞ Mijin glares sarcastically since she's a bit upset that time for him to be taken by another lady when they swore that they'd be lovers for eternity.

Jongseong chuckled before ruffling his cute and petty girlfriend's soft hair strands. Her jealousy proved how much she cares and loves him. Well, look who I'm in love with now? ❞ Flirtatiously winking, Jongseong once again made his girlfriend scoff in disbelief since she's always been losing to the love of her life.

❝ Bruh, we're nothing more than strangers right now for your information if you didn't know. ❞

Mijin wasn't wrong since they're officially ex-lovers who broke up even if it's hard for her to believe as well.

❝ Who says I'm letting you go so easily? ❞ A smirk was situated on the handsome boy's face as he pulled his girlfriend's arms softly and turned her around to face him on the paused spot.

Mijin's heart almost dropped at his unpredictable behaviour as she kept her palpitating heart a secret while staring like a ghosted person into his eyes.

❝ Hwang Mijin, ❞ , the serious boy nonchalantly calls her name with his honey-like voice.

❝ Will you be my girlfriend again? ❞

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 8.3K 53
❝ i'm happy you don't see me as some lowlife-outcast. ❞ ❝ i wish all us other socs could see you for who you really are, and not just for your money...
14.1K 557 41
they are just ordinary people. but their stories are different. one live a normal life and one was miserable. one day, fate brings them together. sta...
73K 5.2K 42
❝ if it makes you feel any better, i've rejected many girls. you're not the first, and you definitely won't be the last. ❞ ❝ that note wasn't meant f...
199K 9K 46
sim jake, cheerful and flirty. lee heeseung, cold and rude. or at least that's what they both looked like to each other. • shoutout to lovely 'Seun...